When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)

39.7K 827 101
By KatherineYork7

I know i know... I am late and I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I will start working on the next update in five, four three two..now :DD

I love you and enjoy.

(Angie’s p.o.v)

“You’re so hypnotising, could you be the devil could you be an angel…”
 I sang Katy Pery’s song as loud as I can while I tried to find something to wear. I could swear I left that skirt somewhere here. I pushed couple of clothes on the ground among the other million clothes that lied there.

“They say be afraid…You’re not like the others nanana lovers…”

 I practically went in the closet and walked out with many more clothes. How many do I have?

 “Kiss me, kiss me…fill me with your poison....wanna be your victim….you’re an alien…it’s super natural extrananna” I sang randomly as I looked for something sexy and in the same time sweet.

“Hey Angela would you be quiet for once?” My mother screamed louder then the music and walked in the room pushing the clothes aside.

“Is this a room or a stable? You clean this room right away Angela.”

“What?” I pretended I didn’t listen.

“I said you better clean your room young lady.”

“I can’t hear you...” I waved my hands towards my ear and kept on looking.

“Don’t play with me I am very mad at you…”

I turned my back and started humming the song. My mother is cool until she sees a mess. The woman freaks out if she even sees an empty milk carton in the fridge. I started dancing watching my mother growing angrier and angrier….I’ll keep doing this until she starts laughing. I grabbed the remote thingy and pressed Shakira’s song la tortura,.. I tossed the remote on the bed and shook my hips watching my mother pacing around but I could see a smirk.

“Live a little.”

“Clean your room first.”

I whipped my hair back and front and jumped on the bed laughing like a kid.

“Johnny is downstairs and I’m locking you in this room until you clean it.” She walked backwards and in the same moment I tossed my self on the bed grabbing the remote pressing stop and I yelled after my mother.

“Is he really downstairs?”

“Yes and I’ll tell him to leave because you are not going anywhere until you clean your room and you don’t listen so…”

I lifted my self up very slowly and tried not to make any sudden moves.

“I…will…clean it after I’m back..”

I got off the bed but she started closing the door and I instantly stopped.

“Okay…how about I clean one third of this room and the rest later?”

I saw that she was hesitating and made three steps forward.

“Half.” She smiled.

“No way. I am not cleaning half. It’s a mess in here. It will take forever.”

“Now it’s the whole room or nothing.”

“That’s not a fair deal.” I wined like a child and stomped my feet pouting my mouth.

“Goodbye…”

“No wait.”

She opened the door one more time.

“I’ll clean half of the room.”

“Look here…” She sighed. “This is what we are going to do. You clean your whole room and I will go and fetch your boyfriend to come and help you.”

“But mommy…..” I pouted and did the puppy eyes.

“Don’t you mommy me. Get to work.”

“But but…”

“Do you wanna see your boyfriend or not?”

“Yes…” I lowered my head starring at the ground. She closed the door and a minute later Johnny walked in.

“Holly crap..”

I sat on the ground, probably on some clothes but who cares, and I started tossing them around. Johnny walked and sat next to me.

“Baby what’s wrong?”

“We will never get this room clean by tomorrow and I don’t even want to think we can do this in an hour. What supposed to be a beautiful evening turned….She ruined it. It’s not fair.” I pouted my mouth and tossed around few more clothes..

“You are not helping the case.” He said looking at the flying clothes. I tried to hold my tears but they just fell.

“Angie, are you crying?”

“No! Why would I cry over such stupid things? I’m not that shallow. I just have something in my eyes.”

“Or something died in here making your eyes water.” He stated.

I bit my lip and shed more tears. Putting the knees to my chest I leaned my head and tried to hide the sobs.

“Angie I was just joking.”

I didn’t respond. “Angie baby come on..”

He pulled my hands and after I refused he stood up and got me in his arms putting me on the bed capturing my wet face with his hands.

“Angie there is no need to cry. I’m here, you’re here. Where ever we are we bring the fun with us. This evening is not ruined. Don’t cry baby.”

“You say that because you think I’m ugly when I cry and you want to shut me up.”

He pressed his lips hard trying not to laugh. Asshole.

“Yes. You are the most horrible creature on earth and I want to shut you up.”

I started kicking him and slapping him.

“Hey hey..Angie I was joking.”

“I hate you. I hate you. I hate you..” I yelled and kept on hitting him.

“You love me.”

“No I don’t. I hate you. You are an asshole and I want you to leave.”

He laughed and hugged me to stop hitting him. I rested my head on his chest.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t hate me. You love me and you want me to stay..”

I leaned my forehead on his shirt and breathed in his smell.

“I love you.”

“I know you do.”

“I love you more then sneakers. I love you more then any type of chocolate.”

He forced me to look at him. “I know how hard that was for you to say.” He played serious.

“Do you love me more then Dalmatians?” He asked.

“I love you more then any dog on earth?”

“Do you…love me more then your shoes?”

I raised my brow. “Baby they are all labelled.” He seemed confused and hurt but I laughed. “Of course I love you more then shoes you idiot. I love you more then anything.”

He kissed my forehead and pushed me on the bed.

“Get up solder.”

I got up instantly standing still and straight. His dad was in the army and now he teaches in the military academy so Johnny and I loved to imitate the soldiers there.

“I want this room shining soldier? Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes sir?” I yelled trying to be serious.

“And I want all off this clothes in that closet by tomorrow.” He yelled being serious. How was he doing that?

“Yes sir”

“And you better give me a kiss on the mouth right now. Make it a good one.” He grinned and I tossed my self around his neck pulling him to kiss him.

After I pulled away I whispered over his lips smiling.

“Yes sir.”

He laughed and pushed me on the bed falling on top of me.

“You better help me clean this room. I made it this messy trying to find clothes to wear for you.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then I better help you. But first let’s kiss.” I turned my head as he leaned.

“Time to get to work.”

“Thirty kisses first?” He offered but I shook my head in denial.

“Ten kisses?” I shook my head again.

“Five and a hickey.”

“Two kisses no hickey.”

“Three kisses and a hug?”

“One kiss and I’ll bite your mouth.”

“Yes ma’am.” He leaned and kissed me passionately.

(Yvonne’s p.o.v)

“So…” I started

“So….” Mark continued as we walked from school together. Julie was kind enough to convince him to walk me home and that way he could see where I live and maybe he could see my dad and his works. Smart girl. Use the father, she said winking. Now how did she know? Or did she?

“Hello? Earth to Yvonne!”

“What? I mean, yes?” I smiled politely.

“I asked what you were thinking.”

“I was…” Oh crap how do I get out of this one?

“Oh look a butterfly.” I walked faster and started hitting my forehead scrunching my eyes. “Bad Yvonne, bad Yvonne, bad…”

“Are you okay?”

I opened my eyes and peeked at Mark who looked at me with his cute face and adorable eyes and he was confused.

“Yes!” I said a little too loud. “I just had a fly on my forehead…and ammm..it attacked me…I tried to kill it… but now it’s gone...see I don’t have anything.” I pointed towards my forehead. “I just didn’t want any flies there and I tried to kill it. I hate flies. Okay maybe not hate them but you know they are all bzzz and boring and it’s itching if they land on you and I don’t think they are interesting unless you think they are interesting then I totally think they are interesting. I love them. Don’t think I insulted them by saying they are boring because they are not. Or maybe you think they are boring. In which case I would agree with you again.”

He laughed so hard he bend over and put a hand over his stomach. I would find this so cute if he wasn’t laughing at me. He lifted him self and I saw how red he was from the laughing.

“No…I don’t like flies. They are boring.”

“Yes.” I smiled. “Just like a said. We have alike opinions.”

He laughed again this time shorter. “Oh Yvonne...”

That was all he said and he continued to walk forward. A little offended I walked after him and I showed him where I leave trying not to speak as much as he tried talking to me.

Before he went in he turned towards me.

“Is something wrong?”

I shook my head from left to right.

“Are you sure.” I nodded now.

“Are you going to use words?” Head from left to right.

“Did you loose your voice?” Again left to right.

“Are you mad?” Left and right, left and right..

“Are you quiet because of what happened before?”

I nodded my head.

“So you are going to keep up like this?”

I nodded my head over and over. Then snap. My neck started hurting and I had to yell from the pain.

“What happened?” He asked wordily while I tried not to move biting my lip.

“Don’t move.” He said and I rolled my eyes. Thank you Captain Obvious.

“I’m going to try to see what’s wrong.” Very gently he pulled my hair from my neck and started rubbing my shoulders. Fuck. How am I supposed not to move now?

“I’ll try something. Tell me if it hurts?” I wanted to nod my head but then..

“Don’t move.”

“I’m not.”

His hands started massaging my shoulders and then he slightly went with his thumb over my neck. He hit the spot and I screamed.

“It hurts?”

“You think?” I fussed.

“Okay, okay. Don’t kill me.”

He tried very gently to touch me there and massaged the spot. Suddenly I felt the pain going away. I actually started to enjoy the massage a little more then I should.

“Better now?” He asked and I hummed a yes.

“Get a room you kids.” A grandma walked passed us and I tugged away in the same moment. That little witch..

“I’m sorry. We were just…Her neck…I was helping her. You see she wasn’t speaking and she kept on nodding her neck and then it snapped and I tried to help her by massaging the spot and I actually helped her. I knew how to do that because I watched Xena the warrior. It’s a TV show about…”

“I don’t buy that sonny.” She shook her head in disapproval and walked away.

So I wasn’t the only one who blubbered when I was nervous. I tried to hide my giggle.

“Why are you laughing?” He looked at me and I started to laugh a lot.

“Yvonne. You are not actually laughing about that right, because i…she tried to…I was just..” He stuttered.

“So Xena you say?”

He pouted his mouth and looked at me.

“Are you mad?” I asked him and he nodded his head.

“Are you going to imitate me?”

He nodded it again making me laugh. “Oh come on Mark. You were laughing at me before. Let’s call this even.”

He hesitated and then smiled. “A fly.”

I was angry now. “Xena.”

“Fly.”

“Xena.”

“Fly”

“Xena.”

“Fly..”

“Xen…” A coughing interrupted us. “Are you kids going to come in or not?” I saw my mother smiling at us and left the door open as she walked back inside.

I looked at Mark and we both started laughing. Then we went in.

“So you are a movie addict you say?” My mother inspected every aspect of Mark with her silly stupid little questions. Stupid mother. Like she asked him what’s his name, does he goes to school here is he hungry and if he is a movie addict. Pff..good going mom.

“I could answer those questions.” They both looked at me, Crap. Did I say that out loud?

“I mean………. I can tell you that because; everyone here is a movie addict.” I smiled. Nice job Yvonne. I imagine my self being pat on the head.

My mother tried not to laugh but I saw her smirk.

“I’ll leave you kids alone now.” She smiled and got up.

“Finally.”

They turned at me again. OH MY GOD WHY DO I KEEP SAYING THINGS OUTLOUD. He will think I couldn’t wait to throw my mother out because of him. No. I won’t let that happened.

“Because those dishes ain’t gonna wash themselves mom” There. Now he won’t think I’m a maniac.

But my mom gave a death glare.

“I love you mom.” I smiled at her and raised my shoulders. She turned around and left us alone.

“How do you do that?” Mark asked me smiling but I was confused.

“Do what?”
”Be so cute?”

“Am…” I blushed and scratched my neck. What am I supposed to say?

He realized what he said and he suddenly went pale.

“Where is the bathroom?” He stood up and after I pointed where he was gone in a second. I sighed in a relief for a second and then ran to the mirror to check my face.

(Mark’s p.o.v)

“Breathe in and breathe out.” I whispered looking at my self in the mirror. I slapped some water in my face and tried to calm down. I was going to meet a famous producer and I brought the script to give it to him. Everything was going to be perfect if I give it to him and he takes and…and what if he likes it and I become famous...oh god I don’t have to be a jock anymore…Everything was going according to plan except one thing.

I just told Yvonne she is cute. How stupid can I be? I know she likes me, it’s obvious but I can’t do this now. I just…My girlfriend…Ex girlfriend I reminded myself, I just broke up and I should be sad and depressed or drinking and smoking or eating ice cream like a girl , what do I know..Crap..I told her she is cute. Why do I like her anyways? I was in love in Sofia..Or was I? Damn this girl is making me confused. And I want to meet her father. I didn’t even meet Sofia’s parents and I already know Yvone’s…She is so adorable when she stutters and blubbers all kind of things when she is nervous. And she makes such cute faces..How can I resist her sweet personality….Stop it you idiot. Stop it,. You need to focus. Be heartbroken and be excited to meet her father. How do I mix those two things?

What was the saying again? Ah yes, when one door closes another one opens.

I calmed down and I opened the door when I saw Yvonne with her father. I walked forwards smiling when I felt like I’m loosing balance and I fell on my face..

“Watch out for the….slippery floor.” Yvonne tried to warn me and while she was serious her dad was laughing.

“That’s how we all grew up.” He laughed and helped me get up.

“Hello sir,..I mean Sebastian Torrel sir..am..i mean..” I started stuttering damn it.

“Just call me Seb. What’s your name boy?”

“M..m..Mark..I’m a big fan sir..i mean Seb.”

He laughed. I looked at Yvonne who had her hands on her face and I couldn’t tell if she was embarrassed or hiding her laugh.

I better not screw this up.

(Monica’s p.o.v)

“Would you rather walk barefoot on fire or stand naked an hour on ice?”

We had fun laughing all day playing would you rather and it was already dawn. We were sitting next to the pond and Jake’s head was on my lap. We watched the sky as it was still one side light blue and the other darker. The stars were already out and the Moon was shining on the light part of the sky. I played with his hair while he tried to learn to make a flower crown.

“I would walk barefoot on fire.” He said very casually.

“Why that and not ice?”

“Because I’m already hot.”

I laughed and continued playing with his hair. “Your turn.”

“Would you rather work as a striper or be a homeless person?”

“Definitely a striper. At least they do something to earn money.”

“Okay now you.”

“Would you rather cut your hair or lose the abs?”

“I would…wait..how do you know I have abs? Have you been checking me out?”

“Me, pfff, never, I’m not that kind of girl. Now answer the question.”

He giggled. “I would never cut my hair. I rather be fat then cut my hair. My hair makes me cute.”

“I agree.”

“You think I’m cute?”

 I felt my cheeks burning.

“I meant you know…I would never cut my hair…because amm..”

“Save the trouble I know you think I’m cute. I think you’re cute too.”

I put a lock of my hair behind my ear and smiled. He suddenly rose up and put the flower crown on my head.

“You look even more perfect now.”

“I am not perfect. No one is.”

“I hate to break it to you but you are the most perfect girl I have ever seen.” He came closer and smiled while starring into my eyes. Oh my good I will drown in this pond right now.

“You probably say that to all the girls.”

“Only to the most perfect ones. And like you said no one else is perfect… like you.”

He came even closer and he was starring a little down to my mouth and a little in my eyes. I couldn’t focus on anything else either. I leaned my head and closed my eyes and as I felt his breath on my cheek I knew what was going to happened.

My phone is ringing.

Wait what. Noooooooooo. I opened my eyes and he suddenly pulled away. Wait no. I won’t answer that. No this can’t be happening. I am not cliché no..!!! I pulled it out of my jeans and answered it angry.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?” Another mad voice screamed from the other side of the line.

“I am where I want to be. What do you want?”

“Oh now you use that tone with me.! I hate J.D so much right now. “I swear if you are with a guy.”

“What if I am, ha? You can’t find me anyways..”

“When I see you, you better run for your life missy.”

“Now you sound like my mother.”

“Well your mother will kill me if she finds you you’ve been gone for a whole day and I have no idea where you are.”

“I’m safe? It’s that good enough.”

“How can you do this to me, after I have done so much for you. I have taken you in my home, I have shared food with you, I always let you watch winx on Sunday instead of car racing. I have always treated you like my own sister…”

“You are overreacting.” I hate when he does that. I swear if he does that fake tears again….

“You made me…I’m gonna…cry…” I heard him playing sounds from the other side of the line. I hate him

“Hey girl listen…” Suddenly Julie was on the phone. “Don’t worry about J.D I’ll fix him you just come home now okay?”

And then J.D said something to her. “I mean…” She changed her voice. “You get your ass here right now.”

“Is he making you say that?” I giggled.

“You have no idea how mad we are at you.”

Oh I got it. Okay I’m coming home.

“Got ya. I’ll be there. Just please make him calm down.”

“I got your back. I mean you better be prepared for an argument once you come back.”

“Bye.”

I hanged up and put the phone back in my jeans. Jake was already off the ground so I followed him to the bikes.

“Jake I have to go. My cousin is freaking out and..ugh, can we just go home?”

“Yeah sure I’ll take you.” I turned to get on the bike.

“Oh and just one more thing?”

“Yeah?” I asked without turning. Then my arm was pulled back , I was face to face with him and his lips crashed into mine. Holly crap I am kissing him.

It was a kiss I didn’t expect and whoa let me tell you how he kissed. His mouth moved slowly but fast over mine and it was teasing and fun but romantic and emotional too. I was so lost. I put my hands around his waist as he pulled his hands from my hair and captured my face. He was so warm I was melting under his touch. Once he pulled away for air I smiled and bit my lips. What should I say now? What should I do?

“I never leave an unfinished business.” Jake smiled and leaned again but he only kissed my cheek very slowly.

“Let’s go back now. I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“Okay.” I smiled and we got on the bike cycling home.

Once we were back I told him I’ll walk home and it was time to say goodbye.

“Soo…” I rocked from side to side.

He came closer and smirked. “If you want me to kiss you there is no need to wait. I can’t wait to do it again. And you can totally kiss me anytime you want.”

I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off by a kiss. I deepened the kiss and this time I gave as much as I took. When he pulled away I felt dizzy.

“Okay, so goodnight then.” I got on my toes and kissed his cheek and then walked away home. Well…that was interesting.

I got into the house praying he was sleeping. What am I talking about it’s 9 p.m.

“I am going to kill you.” J.D ran towards me but Julie ran in front of him pushing him back.

“What’s wrong with you?” I yelled.

“Do you know what time it is? Who were you with? What were you doing?”

“I was with a friend?”

“Was he a boy?”

“Why do you care?”

“Why do i?? Why do I care?” Oh, oh he was pissed of now.

“Monica go to your room I’ll fix this..” Julie smiled at me and I walked pass them very quickly.

I could hear J.D yelling but I was too lost to think about anything else but the kiss.

(Julie’s p.o.v)

“Why did you do that? She needs to get back here and hear me out..” J.D was yelling and the whole house was echoing. I am still confused how the whole neighbourhood hasn’t heard that by now. Who knows, maybe they did.

“J.D sweetie, calm down.”

“I can’t, she…”

I pulled him for a kiss to shut him up. After he was relaxed and his hands were around me I knew I had his attention.

“I love how much you care.” I pulled away smiling. “I think you are the most caring person on this planet.”

He raised a brow. “I don’t see how you got that conclusion…”

“I love you J.D.”

His muscles relaxed.

“I love you too sugar.” He kissed me again and we somehow made it upstairs without hitting more then five walls. Success.

“Let’s watch some action movie.” I suggested but J.D pushed me on his bed and climbed on top of me kissing me.

“I would rather cuddle.” His words made me blush.

“You are so weird tonight. One minute you are ready to kill and the next minute you want to cuddle. Talking about mood changes.”

“You just do that to me.” He kissed my neck and bite the place making me scream.

“You are crazy.”

“What? I thought you said you loved vampires?”

“And I thought you hated them.”

“I would stop a war for you Julie.”

“I can’t believe how much I fall for your words.”

I pulled to kiss him and we started rolling over and over and over and over and BAM. I was down on the ground.

“Julie are you okay?”

“Yap, Perfect.” I got up trying not to think of the most embarrassing thing I did now. How can I be so stupid to fall? Damn hormones

“I am going to kill my self.” I sat on the bed and J.D pulled me next to him. I could see how much he tried not to laugh and I love him for that.

His face was in my neck breathing slowly and his arm on my waist. I laid like that enjoying the peace and quiet. We were like that so long I slowly started to fall asleep when…

Beep, beep.!

Stupid phone.

I turned a little around but J.D didn’t react. He was probably sleeping. I tried not to wake him up so I slowly brought up my phone and checked the message. It was from Jake.

“I just had the best date with my dream girl. We have to talk. I didn’t took her number!! Again. Stupid me. Find me in school first thing tomorrow.”

“Next time TAKE HER NUMBER FIRST!!!!”

Angry I around hugging my J.D. He was so cute while he was sleeping. So perfect with his little nose and perfect kissable mouth and his cute dark hair and his chin and….well let’s face it. He is perfect.. I took a picture of him and then turned off my phone.

I woke up in a warm hug and I was almost happy until I realized I was in J.D’s room. It was day. And I didn’t call my parents. And I have to pee.

I tip toed to the bathroom and then I heard J.D’s mom on the phone outside the door.

“No worries Bonnie. They are still sleeping. They were out around ten. I checked them three times. Okay..Maybe we should meet for coffee sometimes. Okay, Bye.”

Did Mrs. Anna just talk to my mom?

I slowly opened the door and walked out. She smiled at me widely.

“Good morning Julie. Slept well?”

I blushed. “Good morning.”

“Don’t worry. I called your mother last night and I made sure she wasn’t worried. I told her I would keep an eye on you and I did. Don’t be ashamed sweetie. I always slept at my husbands house when we weren’t married and we didn’t do anything.”

I rubbed my eyes. “It’s so weird having this conversation.” I smiled at her politely.

“Just look at me as your own mother.” She winked and walked away. I got back in the room and relaxed as soon as I saw J.D.

I walked over to the bed and laid down again kissing J.D’s face slowly. I kissed his forehead and then his nose...then the cheeks and then his chin...And then I landed the last kiss on his lips. He was still out so I continued kissing his neck. Once his hand moved on my waist I knew he was awake.

“Good morning handsome.” I whispered in his ear.

“Good morning beautiful.” He whispered back and kissed back my neck.

“I would want to be awaken like this more often.”

“I don’t think your alarm loves you as much as me.”

He giggled and wrapped his fingers in my hair kissing me.

“I love you. You are like a princess. The most worth things I own.”

I smiled and hugged him.

“I don’t want to go to school. I want to hug you all day.”

“Then let’s stay.”

“You better get your ass of that bed and go to school or I’m telling Aunt Anna.” I heard Monica laughing from behind the door.

“Go away. I’m mad at you.” J.D yelled back.

“Oh come on my favourite cousin that I love like a brother. You wouldn’t stay mad for long.”

J.D growled and tried to stand up but I pulled him back.

“Monica go away. You two will hug later I want him now.”

“Aunt Anna is making pancakes downstairs.”

I rose up immediately. “Well time to get up. More cuddles later.”

J.D laughed and got up too. I opened the door and walked pass Monica

“You seem pretty in the mood today.” I smiled at her and she blushed. Hmm I wonder what happened last night.

“I’m sorry for not calling you.” She smiled at J.D and he hugged her.

“I’m sorry for yelling.” After they both made up I felt a need to interrupt them. And that need is called hunger.

“Okay chop, chop everyone. My belly ain’t gonna feed it’s self.”

 Okay so comment and vote or  should i say comvote :I don't like it so i'll stick to the other version. XD 

So show me some love here because i wrote this with a writers block. I hope it doesn't sucks.

Also if you are not lazy tell me what do you think about the new characters. 

Love you my sugars..

Little teaser: Steven is finnaly back and is he good or worse then ever???? Also Johnny is keeping a secret and only one person will find out. What do you think the secret is?

♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 741 74
New rule: Opposite charges attract, Like charges are toxic. I'm just a sweet little girl. He's the new boy that charges the air with danger. Terrifyi...
15 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.
1K 94 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...
158K 3.6K 36
A simple game just to be nosy started it all. Please excuse grammatical errors, thank you! ♥️