Stay With Me

By pulvxrize

A short story about the lifes of two people. More

Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick

Nick

8 0 0
By pulvxrize

I shouldn't have kissed her. It was a mistake. A huge mistake. I can't keep finding excuses to keep living. I want to die. I need to die. When i die, everything will be okay again. 

I drag the blade vertically down my arm. I have to do it now before i flake out. The feeling of the metal piercing into my skin hurt like hell but i can't stop. 

I don't leave a suicide note.

I embrace myself for the warm touch of water in the tub.  I was starting to feel dizzy and faint then suddenly, i hear a knock on my door. 

Fuck, this cannot be happening. Then i remembered that i had forgotten to lock the door. It's too late to get up now.

Before i know it, Ripley was standing in front of me, looking at me with shock and terror as i felt myself drift out of consciousness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 1
Some Short Stories with different themes and feelings. It could be love, tragedy, comedy, bl, gl, horror, teenage issues and maybe many more. I hope...
984 49 7
Deadly Sin competition short stories. Horrors of Lust.
15 1 1
A short story about a teacher and his student, and how their special relationship guides him in understanding his own self.
685 11 19
Based on a true story.