vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter 18

30.1K 911 102
By cuteangel0203

I dreamed of a wedding of           
Elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.     

Vishal pov

I ran towards the door to see what happen . i saw whole family is standing in a circle around someone . my heart started beating loudly a fear developed in my heart i slowly went to see . and saw my wife sitting on the ground holding someone her back was facing me i went near my wife ..
A sign of relief left my mouth when i saw here fine and her friend Jyoti was sitting beside her clutching her foot i keenl in front of her ..

Are you fine ??    What happened earlier ?? I asked my wife

She nodded her head .. Ji . wow we were coming from the temple when suddenly a car came with full speed in our direction just on time Jyoti pulled us side and in that process she lost her balance and feel down due to which she got a cramp in her foot . but we are fine .. She replied ..

What fine yaar i am telling you if i got that person na i will run a truck over him jyoti replied

Relax jyoti have seen the number of the car ?? I asked her

No jiju before i could react the car was already gone but i saw the colour .. She replied ..

What was the colour ?? Can you tell me ?? I asked her

Yeah it was red in colour .she told me
Ohk dont worry i will see about .. I told her .

Ohk come on getup beta come inside i will call a doctor mom told us ..
My wife helped her friend to walk inside ..

I heard a ping in my phone indicating a message recieved i took my phone out to check it

Dont think that it was just an accident officer . it was a warning for you next time it will not miss its target .. Better watch out .. You asked for it yourself ..

My blood boiled reading the message i immediately called prateek and told him everything and asked him to trace the number ...i cant let any harm come on my family

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After the incident we did breakfast and got ready to leave .. My wife was looking so hot in red saree . we took blessing from mom . Again she was on verge of crying but controlling her tears she hugged everyone . bhaiya asked me to take care of her i assured them .. I opened the car door for her she sat and i too took the driver seat . her family bid us byee . we drove of from their . i heard her sniffing i took her hand in my hand to comfort her . she looked at me with her tear filled eyes ...

Mom called me and informed us to directly come to kull devi temple ..

Mom told us to come to kull devi temple they will met us their i informed her .. She nodded her head . kull devi temple is 2 hour journey and their is total silence in the car . so i decided to talk to her ..

Uhhmmm .. So tell me something about your self ?? I asked her ..

Ji !! What should i tell ?? She replied

Me :Anything your hobby , likes dislikes anything ..

Adwai : i like to spend time with my family and friends and hobby uhh i like reading novel , playing badminton and sometimes listen to music .. What about you ??

Me : me too like spending time with my family and friends and i like playing basket ball .. And now i'll have a new hobby !!!

Adwai : new hobby ??? What will be that ??

Me :: uhhmm guess ..

Adwai: i dont know ..

Me : my new hobby will be talking and knowing my wife more .. She blushed because of my comments ..
Ohk now tell me what type of husband did you wished for ??

Adwai : ji !! You are not an object na right if i expected something else it doesn't matter now .. We are married and have to adjust with each other and except eachother as we are ..

Me : but what i expected i think i got it ..

Adwai: what did you expected ??

Me : a beautiful girl with beautiful heart , pure innocent everything i wished for is present in you ..

Adwai : you knew me from 2 days only how can you say all that ??

Me : one moment is enough to know someone . and when for the first time i saw you on mandap i felt a connection with you and just wanted you for myself ..

Adwai : you saw me for the first time on mandap ???

Me : haan ... Why did you not saw me before ??

Adwai : what about my pic that papaji have taken ???

Me : oh i didnt got the time or you can say i didnt wanted to see it ...

Adwai: can i ask you why ??

Me : because i heard from my dadi about traditional wedding were groom and bride met for the first time on mandap ... I too wanted that and you know the best part ??

Adwai : nhi ..

Me : i felt a deep connection with you when our eyes met and you were the most beautiful girl i ever saw .. Everyone told me that my decision is foolish but see what i got ...

I told her by holding her hands . she smile and bend her head down to hide her blush ..

You know Adwai my job doesnt allow me to spend much time with my family .. So my mom wanted me to get married so that she will get a daughter in the form of bahu ..so its my request to you please take care of her like you care for your mother .

Adwai : aap aisa mat bolo wo mere liye ma jaisi nh balki meri ma hi hai( you dont have to tell me she i not like my mother infact she is my mother now ) your family is my from now ..

Me : thank you .. You know what my family had planed for us after visiting kull devi temple ??

Adwai : no ..

Me : oh you will my dear wife ..

I wanted to tell her myself .i cant wait to taste her plum soft lips . today she is looking too hot her waist is exposed due to her saree . . she has curves at right place .. I am just waiting to ravish her ..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Adwai pov :

Oh god how can i tell him that i know what they are planning .. One looks in his eyes are enough to increase my heart beat .. He is so down to earth person and he loves his family so much .. This increased his respect in my eyes ...

His complement made me blush so much . when i went to his room last night a saw him shirtless his abs and muscles looking so good i just wanted to run my hand on them ehhh !!! were the thought came from ?? I thought
' Ohh innocent baby you wanted to do more than that ' my mind scolded me .
And not to forget when he came closure to me and circled his arm around my waist butterfly erupted in my stomach my whole body was on fire . who am i going survive with him without losing myself . i know he expect more from me . he want to have every right of a husband on me but am i ready for that ???? ...

Yeah at some point i'll definately give him everything but right now ..my heart and mind are in conflict with eachother ..should i talk to him about it ??? No what he will think about me ..  

I felt his hand playing with my finger i looked at him and him driving looking straight at road ..

So you are a CA right i heard him asking me ..

Ji ..

Vish: were is your office ??

Me: ji in sector-1 GD tower 2nd floor ..

Vish : so how many of you are their in the firm ??

Me : jyoti , vaibhav , mohit ,deep and me .we have started this firm after completing our degree ..

Vish : oh .. You knew them from college ??

Me : no .. We are friends from childhood .... They have came to our wedding too with their wife ..
When i mentioned wife i saw him release a breath of relief ..

Vish : oh .. Now after marriage what did you thought about your work ??

Me : i dont know if you have any problem with my work i will leave it if you want ..

Vish : no you can work i dont have any problem with it .. But you know in future when we will have kids then you will have to take care of our kids ..

Me : ji that is very far no we are married yesterday only na ..

Vish : you know it will take only nine month if we start making today .. I dont mind ..

Me : ji

I looked at him with wide eyes and saw him smirking at me . i turne my head other side to hide the blush ... Oh god i'll soon became tomatoe if keep on talking like this ..

We reached kull devi temple and saw his family standing outside waiting for us . we got down from the car and went near them .. We both bend down to touch their feets . they blessed us . i heard him telling his dadi to bless us to have children ..
He is realy a teaser ..

We did puja together and took the blessing from ma durga .. And moved out of the temple we all were hungry because no one had thier lunch .. Prateek bhaiya was behaving like a child for food so we decided to go some were to eat ..  

Everyone moved towards the cars i was very confused were to sit i moved with mummy ji but someone grab my hand i turn around and saw it was none other than my hubby . i asked him what indicating with my eyes towards our hand ..

He asked to go with him in his car ..by indicating me with his eyes..
I pleaded him to release my hand but he was too stubborn ..

We heard a cough from behind .. I pulled my hand from his grip and turned around ..

Prateek bhaiya was standing behind us suppressing his laugh looking at his grumpy face ..

Choti ma their is not enough space in the car i think bhabhi should come with vishal in his car he asked mummy ji ....

Vishal ji face lighten up hearing is word like a child ....

Yeah mom you all go we will follow you their ..he told his mom ...
Mummy nodded in response ..
I went with him towards his car .

We followed them in our car ..
So were would you like to eat ?? He asked me
Were ever you and everyone want is ohk with me ..

We reached at dhaba it was already were late in evening .. We all sat on wooden benches Angle was so excited to eat in dhaba she came and sat with me .. Vishal ji too sat with us .

mummy ji was sitting with papaji , prateek bhaiya was sitting with dadi and choti ma with bade papa ..
Papa ji order dal makhani , paneer butter masala , tandoori roti with
butter and lassi ..

Vishal ji told that we will share a plate . the waiter placed the roti with lots of butter on it Angle was confused how to eat so it took a piece of roti and dipped it in dal and fed her she asked to fed vishal ji also he was too looking at me innocently . i took a piece again and took it near his mouth this time also he licked my fingers .. I lowered my lashes .. I continued this process after completing our food we drink lassi Angle was already full so she went to badi ma .. 

Only me and vishal ji was sitting i didnt realised that vishal was looking at my lips so it i asked him what he was looking ?? He moved his hand towards my lips my breath caught in my throat when his hand touched my lips he removed something i realised that their was white moustache created due to lassi on my upper lips .. I heard him chuckled i blushed a little ..

We were ready to leave after dinner .. Papaji gave him a envelope he was confused as what is their in the envelope ..they left in their car . vishal ji opened the envelope and smirk at me .

He came closer to me and wishper in my ear its a honeymoon sweet booking for us for a night .. Are you understanding what thats mean ??
Suddenly i was too nervous to reply anything ..

We sat in the car how am i going to tell him that its not possible today ..
Then i remember something ..oh shit i forgot it is not in my bag oh my god now what will i do ???

I asked vishal ji to stop the car we i saw a medicine shop .. He asked me if i am not feeling well ..

I am fine i just needed something he nodded his head and stoped at a shop .. He too was ready to accompany but i asked to stay i'll go my self ..

I got down from the car and moved towarda the shop but when i saw 5-6 men were standing their i felt nervous to buy it so i came back and sat inside the car .. Did you got what you wanted ??? Vishal ji asked me

I looked at him and thought what to tell him .. I am on verge of crying so i didnt looked at him .. Suddenly i heard the door car open and he went out .. After 5 min he came back and handed me a bag i was confused i opened it and saw whats inside it ...

I was socked to see that he brought what i wanted but how did he knew what i wanted i thought . but felt very imbaressed to ask him that so i sat quitely no one tried to break the silence we reached the palace hotel ..

Vishal ji stopped the car infront of hotel and valet came to open the door he gave the car key to valet in ask him to bring our luggage inside and park the car . we moved inside he placed his hand on my lower back .. We went towards recieption and asked for our room keys ..

Recieptionist handed him our room key we went to our room hotel i was looking at the interior of the hotel it is realy looking like palace the honeymoon sweet was so big and furniture are too of traditional pattern the waiter came placed our luggage inside the room and left closing the door behind us.

I went to washroom and did my business and wash my face and hand and took a towel to wipe it .. How i'll face him now but i have to thank him for this but what he might be thinking about me i build the courage and decided to thank him when i came out i saw him standing in balcony looking outside its already late in night moon was shinning in the sky palace is surrounded by sand upto miles and the view is breath taking .. I stood beside him he sensed my presence but didn't replied anything ...

This made me nervous what if he is angry with me ?? Tears weld up in my eyes but i controled them ...
Vishal ji !!! I called him ..

I am sorry !! I know you must be angry with me but i cant help it this things are not in my control .. You might be expecting a firstnight but i failed to give it to you i am sorry please belive me i am not lying to avoid it .. Now tears flowing from eyes i was engulfed in a warm huge by my husband i was sobbing like a child ...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Vishal pov :

I was standing in balcony it was so beautiful outside light of the moon has increased the beauty of night .. I felt her presence behind me .. She came and stood beside me i saw from corner of my eyes she was looking so beautiful i just wanted to grab her and taste her lucsious lips but controled myself ..

Vishal ji !!! She called me ..
I am sorry !! I know you must be angry with me but i cant help it this things are not in my control .. You might be expecting a firstnight but i failed to give it to you i am sorry please belive me i am not lying to avoid it .. Now tears were flowing from her eyes.....

I couldn't control myself hearing her words and looking at her tear stained face . i engulfed her in my arms hidding her from every harm ...

Shhhh!!! My love stop crying baby i believe you that you are telling truth i know it was not your intension and you couldn't control it ... And when did i blamed you haan tel me ???i asked her .

She replied while hiccuping wow ... Y...you ... Were not .t...tt...talking to me so it thought that you are angry with me .....

No my love i was not angry about that i told her while cupping her cheek in my hands and wipeing her tears ....

You are angry with me naa ??? She asked me ..

Uh hmm .. Haan i am angry with you i replied but not for this .....but for not sharing your problem with me .. Come lets sit we'll talk ohk ..with that i made her sit on the nearby chair and kneel infront of her and took her hands in my hands ..

Look Adwai i know we know eachother just from 2 days but when we took the pheras we plegde to share each and everything with eachother i am your husband so you can share anything with me and this problem made you girls women their is nothing to hide infact we respect that you women take so much pain this are necessary to bring a new life in this world ... So their is nothing to be ashamed about it . when i saw your face when you saw those men standing at medicine shop you came back without buying that i felt very disappointed about it ...

But how did you find out that i was going through this problem ???

I saw you clutching you stomach when you sat inside the car .. But promise me you will not hide anything from me from now ohk na ...i asked her

Ji .. I am sorry i will not hide anything from you i promise ..

And you dont have to be sorry ohk we have whole life for our firstnight... I hope this will come soon i wishper in my head .. Now come its getting late we should sleep we have to catch flight tomorrow .. I took her inside i took a pillow to sleep on couch but she stopped me ...

Vishal ji you can sleep on bed we can share it ..she replied ..

Are you sure ?? I asked her ???

Ji .. I trust you ..

Her words touched my heart .. I went to washroom and freshnup i came out and saw her sleeping with her back towards me .. I too went and slept on one side of bed on my back i saw her tossing and turning . i switch on the bed side lamp and moved towards her ..
What happen ?? I asked her

Nothing ji you sleep she replied ..

Is it paining a lot i asked her ??

She nodded her head in reply ..

Come here i told her she hesitantly move towards me i placed my hand below her head as a pillow and pulled her closer to me she went stiff in my arms .. Relax baby and slow rubbed her back with my other hand slowly she relaxed and slept peaceful in my arms .. I took the chance to observe her innocent face .. How i got so lucky to have her as my wife i hugged her more tightly to my body it felt so good she fits so perfectly like a missing piece of puzzle .. Her body is so soft  and warm .. She was clutching my shirt tightly in her hand ..
I too slept with a smile on my face peacefuly after such a long time .... ..

Thank you guys for your votes and comments it means a lot ... Please forgive for mistake and errors ...and please do share your views about this chapter ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
65.6K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
133K 5.3K 37
"Ahh, Aryan don't! It hurts." screamed Aksita. But Aryan was in his own thoughts. He was burning in jealousy. "Leave me! Aryan it's hurting badly ple...
165K 11.5K 13
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...