Neko Love

By ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 43

692 34 2
By ImagineSuite

        Thank you for stopping by and read this story. I'm sorry if there is grammar mistakes. 

Please check out my most recent visualization!

Bold and slanted = character's thought

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

" You're what?" Sebastian ask again, afraid what to think at this moment.

" I'm pregnant." [Name] said again, afraid that Sebastian will reject her and the child inside of her. Sebastian didn't answer for a moment. [Name]'s heart is beating wildly. She is very nervous of Sebastian's answer. Sebastian ran out of the balcony. Tears began to stream down of [Name]'s face.

So I am being rejected.  [Name] walked out of the room with tears streaming down on her face. Many bystander were confused about Sebastian's action, and many felt pity to [Name] who got "rejected".

[Name] walked out of the restaurant aimlessly. She couldn't felt anything. Every single part of her body felt numb.

Meanwhile:

Sebastian came running into the restaurant. Many guests at the restaurant were giving Sebastian dirty looks. Sebastian ignore the looks, and search for [Name]. [Name] where are you?!! Sebastian look everywhere frantically. Then he ask some guests that are staying at the restaurant if they saw his lovely wife.

Then a old woman came up to him and smack him in the head. " How dare you left your wife like that?!!!?" She bellowed. Sebastian shrink back in fear, afraid what the old lady would do next.

" She left the restaurant with tears streaming down." The woman continued. " You better fix this young man." She stated while poking his chest angrily.

" W-where did she go?" Sebastian gulped.

" She ran out of the restaurant after you left her." the old lady answered.

" Thanks for the information, I promise to make it up to her!" Sebastian announced.  Sebastian ran out of the door and quickly turn right. The old lady giggled. " Oh young love."

Sebastian kept running down the block. Then he saw a park. Sebastian look more closely and saw a figure on a swing. Sebastian entered the park and heard some sniffles. Look what have I done. Sebastian thought to himself angrily.

" W-who's there." the figure stammered. Sebastian recognize the voice, it belongs to [Name]. " [Name] ?" He questioned.

" Sebastian?!" [Name] exclaimed loudly.

" Yes? I'm right here." whispered.

" What are you doing here?" [Name] hissed angrily. Sebastian winced at the tone [Name] was using.

" I came here to get you back." Sebastian replied.

" Why are you here? I thought you didn't want the baby." [Name] stated without any emotions.

" That is the part where you are wrong!! Why won't I want the child we created together?!" Sebastian fumed angrily. [Name] eyes widen. Then she said, " Then why did you ran out of the restaurant like that?!!"

" Because I wanted to cool my head a little. I was super excited to become a dad." Sebastian stated happily.

" So this is all a misunderstanding?" [Name] muttered.

" Yes, love." Sebastian said. He walked towards [Name] and hold her chin. He kisses her gently.

" Now lets go home, and enjoy our night." Sebastian exclaimed and bent down to kiss [Name]'s stomach.

" I can't believe we are having a baby!!" Sebastian said excitedly.

--------------------------------------------- to be continued ------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 1
She doesn't know the depths of his secrets; the struggle he has to be a "nice guy." He has keep a tight hold on his Beast for as long as he can remem...
11.2K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...
17.2K 532 60
What if a girl with many secrets finds a black cat in the middle in the street and find out that his a vampire. Find out what happen... - I don't own...
13.2K 205 152
~~~~~☆~~~~~ !!!TRIGGER WARNING {Book Description After Trigger Warning}!!! Please be aware this book will discuss some serious topics, ones not alway...