vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter - 17

25.8K 749 36
By cuteangel0203

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.

Vishal pov :

I woke up at 8 am when dad called me i got ready and went down to see my beautiful wife i saw her coming down with mom in a beautiful lehnga but i was little disappointed as her face was covered with ville ..

I was dying to see her face .. She came and stood beside me for aarti i hold her hand so we could do aarti together . her hands were so cold but gave me feeling of belonging . after aarti dadi told me to put vermillion on her head .

My heart skip a beat as i am again going to see her face . so i raised her ville and saw her looking down as usual but when i applied vermillion on her head she raised her lashes to look at me my heart started dancing with joy ..

After aarti she went to kitchen for fer first rasoi . i was egarly waiting to taste dish prepared by her . oh god i am behaving like a teenage boy

"come on dude you are an IPS officer" my brain scolded me . but my heart has different story ...

She came holding a tray we were waiting what is their in the tray she took one bowl to temple and kept it their..

When she went to temple prateek told every one to not react after tasting the dish as he want to she her reaction , she returned back and gave one bowl to dadi which was containing low sugar .then one by one she served every one when she served then i got know that she prepared kher its aroma was delicious i cant wait so i started eating ..

I cant explain it was so delicious i have never tasted so tasty kher in my life before this i used to hate kher but today she changed my view .. I just wanted to grab her hands and kiss it and give her compliment but i saw prateek was indicating me to be quite ...

She was looking at everyone for some reaction by no one utter a single word to her .

From corner of my eyes i saw her face that was just near to crying her lower lips was trembling just like smàll baby and thats it tear started to rolled down from her eyes . looking at her crying face my heart ache but i cant do anything i signalled my dad i turned to look at her when he too saw her he went to consol her and she started hiccuping due to all crying  she told that she dont know how to prepare any sweet other than kher which brought a smile on my face but her tears didnt stopped...

i cant see this i too wanted to go and hug her .. Mom told her that it was a prank planned by prateek .... She looked towards prateek and told him in a cute angry way

" i am very angry with you Parteek bhaiya i'll not talk to you with a cute pout ..aww my angry lioness i thought in my mind then she look at me with disappointment which hurt me ...

After breakfast i went with prateek as he wants to tel me something important . we both were sitting on terrace ..

Prateek : today i got a call ..

Me : whose call??

Prateek : Salims gang leader ..

Me : what ???? and you are telling ne now

Prateek : chill yaar it was your first day after marriage and dont worry i had inform our men to trace the call and check the location from where the call has been made ...

Me : ohk ... Its realy important and will be a big clue for us to know who is behind him ..

Prateek : but you i have a strong felling that whoever that person is ... He knows us very well and is always alert before our moves ..

Me : hmm .. We will go to Salim after returning back ..

Prateek : haad hai yaar .. Yesterday only you got married and today you decided to leave your wife alone ..

Me : i am not leaving her yaar ...

Prateek : relax dude i'll go myself and check you dont worry about it .... You just enjoy your honeymoon ...

Me : shut up man ..

Prateek : oye today bhabhi will go her house na for pag phera ???

Me : oh shit i totaly forgot that ..
With that i ran downstairs to meet her before she leave for her house but luck was not on my side she already left just few minutes ago. .. So i took my phone and type a message

SEE YOU SOON : V

And send to her number . i got her number from dad before marriage in case i wanted to talk to her i am sure that she will not reply as she is too shy to do that ..

I went to my room and crashed on my bed i'll go in the evening to bring her back i hope that we will be alone during the return journey ..

I wish to spend some alone time with her but dam this rituals one or the other always spoil my plan ...

************************************

I took a shower and wore a light blue shirt and paired with black jeans and my leather jacket and wore my shoes and checked my self in the mirror . i was looking smart as always and went out to meet mom ...

Mom gave me some gifts and sweets for my in laws and told me take care of her bahu ...i kissed her cheeks and went out to take my car and wore my Ray-Ban sunglasses and drove towards my in laws house ....

I was alone and hope to be alone with her too during return journey ..
I reached her house at evening when i parked my car outside and her brother came outside to recieve me along with their wifes and other ladies ..

Her badi bhabhi did my aarti and put a tilak on my forehead .i asked her if she is again going to pull my nose like before .. Hearing my question everyone laughed ... She told me that it was only done during marriage .... I touched feets of my mother in law and my brother in laws hugged ..
We went inside and sat with everyone bhabhis served snacks . my eyes were searching for her from the time i arrived here but she was no where to be seen ..

They told me stay their for night as weather is not good to drive .. It was already evening .. Dinner is served
But my little wife is still hiding inside . dinner was very tastey bhabhi  told me go to wash room to wash my hands i went towards wash room and saw some one standing their .. I went closure and saw it was none other than my wife standing their in pink saree looking beautiful .. I ignored her and went inside wash room to wash my hands i was searching for towel when she gave me towel ..

I took it and dried my hand gave her back while going out i told her that food was very taste .. I saw her shocked by my compliment .. Then her her voice after so long . how did you know that i prepared food she asked ..

By taste ... But you are tasting it for first time na .. Haan so ..
Nothing ji . we heard bhabhi calling her she hurriedly went out ...
When i saw her inside wash room with me i just wanted to lock the door and grab her . she was creating some foreign feeling inside me which i never felt before ..

I too came out and again sat with her .
At night i thought that she will stay with me but again my luck was not on my side . she slept with her cousions as they all wanted to spend some time with her ...

I came out of washroom and saw that She came to give me night cloth to change . as soon as she saw me she quickly turned around i was confused due her behaviour and asked her the reason .. She didnot replied i looked at myself and a smiled and an idea strucked in my head to tease her i went near and bend down towards her ears and told her that ' you are going to see more than that my love ' this made her red that already she is ...

I circled my arm around her waist from behind she went stiff .. I dip my head towards her neck and smelt her body .. What did i told you before ??

Ji !!!! when ?? She asked with cute scroll on her face ..

About the blush my wifey i replied in her ear and took her earlobe between my teeth ..she bend down her head to hide fer face ..

Wow mummy she told and i left her abruptly and look at door and saw no one was their and heard her laughing .. I took steps towards her and she took steps backward and turned around and ran towards door and stopped just before going out and turnred around to throw dress at me and gone .. Haye i kept my hand on my heart ..

I console my heart that for tonight only from tomorrow she will be mine only .only mine .. With that i slept peace fully ...

***********************************

Adwai pov :

My heart is beating rapidly i saw my face in mirror it was red like tomato so i rubbed my cheeks to reduse some redness .. I took support of door to and slump down on floor . He is going to be death of me .. Every time when he touche tingle ran down in my body his stare his talks gives goosebum on my body and create a different sensation in my body ... He behave like he know me from years and too feel comfortable around him ..

I still didnt understand how he knows that i prepared dinner ...

Me , badi bhabhi , choti babhi and jyoti were sitting together on roof in village we sleep on roof in natural air whenever we come here ... We placed mattreace on roof and stelled on beds grazing at stars .. my head in near jyotis head ...

Jyoti : so you will be gone tomorrow ??

Me : hmm .. Yeah but dont worry we will see eachother in office na yaar ..
Jyoti : haan . but you know na i can't spend a single day without you ..

Me : me too yaar i will miss you too...
And hugged her ..

Priya : but jyoti now you will have to adjust because someone else will need her more than us from now on ..

Palchi : haan jiji you are right now vishal will have her nights and days too..

Jyoti : hm .. And tomorrow they were going to have their first night ....ooooho

Priya : i think they already had it ?? she replied looking at me ..

I blushed ...

Me : please guys stop this ... Here i am scared thinking about it and you all here teasing me instead of helping me
priya : what is their to be scared ?? You only have to surrender yourself to him and he will do everything ...

Palchi : haan you just have to look sexy and hot for him..

Jyoti : yeah .. And he look so handsome its obivious that he already attracted to you ...

Me : how do you know ??

Jyoti ::duhhh any body can tell how he looks at you .. Like he wants to just lock you with himself in a room and have his way with you .

Me :: shhh besharam.... Idiot dont you have any shame ....

Jyoti : wow madam .... It was just telling the fact .. Hehe

Priya : why shame that true ..and please after that share with us what happen ohk ..

Me : bhabhi you too !!!

Palchi : he he he .. We are your friends too ..

Me : goodnight..

Jyoti : arey we were just joking yaar

Me : no ..

Priya : sachi yaar just teasing you

Me : you know i want to know him completely fall in love with him then all this will be natural but we have a different case ..

Palchi : we understand your situation dear ..

Me : but what if he is expecting this from me bhabhi ?? Do you think i should refuse him ???

Priya : if he want then tell your view to him i am sure he will understand you ..

Palchi :  you know some time two people come closure due to physical relationship and some time with emotional connection .. But whatever the case is you should talk to him about this ..

Me : i think you are right thank you guys you are the best...
With that thought i went to sleep ...

In morning i got ready and wore a red saree and applied red nude lipstick just to impress Vishal ji ....

He name is enough to increase to my heart beat ..

************************************
Vishal pov :

I got ready to take my wife home i cant wait to have her for my self ..
As i was going to meet everyone i got a message

Rose are red , sky is blue
ohh! My dear what will happen with you !!!
What do you think you will do anything with my men and i will sit silent ..???? Be ready to lose your love ones ha ha ha ha .......

I read the msg again and again then i heard something with increased my heart beat .....

************************************

Vote
Comment
      &
Share

Thank you guys ... You all are best . i got a great response from you all . please keep giving comments and votes ... And i hope you all had enjoyed your holidays ...

So who is the guy that messaged Vishal and what he is talking about his love one ????? And what sound did vishal heard ????

For all answers keep reading and this i want everyone to give comments guys not only vote ....
Enjoy reading ....

Byee

Cuteangle0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
90.5K 5.9K 38
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...