Dr. August. [TMAD series.]

By Bhettiboop

"Being a sex therapist ain't all it's cracked up to be. Business is business." - Dr. August. More

"Virgin Mary."
"Control."
"Tickle Me."
"Like my Husband."
"Dr."
"Against my Will."
"Strip."
"Fruitista."
"I'll be your doctor."
"15."
"Numra."
"Let's get nasty."
"25."
"Battered."
"Plus Sized."
"Poolside."
"Good times."
"..."
"Speechless."
"Catching Up."
"Far Out."
"Old Times."
"Crossroads."
"Back at the office."
"Sex Ed."
"The Naughty Side."
"Kidnapped."
"Rising High."
"Damn..."
"?"
"Temptation......"
"Wife Swap."
"3."
"For the better."
"I've been thinking..."
"First."
"Ugly Trait."
"Daughter."
"Big Step."
"....walk away."
"Mother of God."
"Sin."
"Bar Mitzvah."
"Delivery."
"Jayla."
"Numra." [Part 2.]
"Commander in chief."
"Positive."
"Sleep with me."
"I Fucking Love it."
"Bombshell."
"Spit it out!"
"On her plate..."
"Bond."
"....testify."
"Toll on your Body."
"1st testiment."
"2nd testiment."
"3rd testiment."
"4th testament."
"Naughty Girl."
"Who's there?"
"Blood over Water."
"Moving on..."
"Domino Effect."
"Jury."
"Shit..."
"Matter of Time."
"Beyond Stressed."
"Hold On!"
"Turntables." [Part 1.]
Turntables. [Part 2.]
"It doesn't get any easier..."
"Fly Away."
"All is well." **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

"Ratted Out."

56.9K 1.1K 260
By Bhettiboop

Jayla dialed Dr. August's phone number and crouched as she sat naked in the corner of the bathroom, locking the door and hovering over the phone. Tears of fear filled her eyes as she started panting heavily, glancing up at the door.

"Hello?" Dr. August answered.

"Chres." Jayla whispered. "Can you hear me?"

"I can hear you." Dr. August said. "What's up?"

"There's someone in my house." Jayla panted as tears streamed down her face. "I think that someone's here to rape me or something. Please come over and help me!"

"Wha........what are you talking about, Jayla?" Dr. August asked in a confused tone.

"I was taking a shower and someone shut off my electricity through my power box, followed by slamming my door." Jayla whispered, crying even harder. "Please come over and help me. I'm so scared! I didn't want to call the police because they'll inform the rest of those gang members where I live."

"I'll be right over there." Dr. August said as he hung up the phone.

As Dr. August hung up the phone, Jayla rambled through her bathroom cabinets and grabbed the nearest item she could. A screwdriver. She placed the towel on her body and slowly opened the door, creeping out into the hallway. She knew that someone in her house because everything wasn't left in the place that she had it. As she turned the corner, she seen a gang member pointing a gun directly at her.

Jayla quickly dropped to the ground as the first shot rang out in the house. Jayla heard the vase shatter from the bullet as she ran back into the bathroom. He fired two more shots at the door as Jayla crouched down onto the floor, waiting next to the door.

"Come on out, tramp!" The man barked on the other side. "That's for testifying against my nigga! Come out!"

"You stupid fuck!" Jayla barked as he sat against the wall. "Your friend shot me! What the hell else was I supposed to do?"

The man didn't say anything. Jayla sat against the wall that was right by the door, waiting for him to come inside. Suddenly, she heard the doorknob blast and shatter next to her. When he kicked in the door, Jayla raised her screwdriver and jabbed it into his side. The masked gang member shouted in pain as Jayla scurried out of the bathroom, trying to get away. Out of nowhere, the man grabbed her and tackled her to the ground. Jayla on the other hand, wasn't going down without a fight. They wrestled with the gun as he pointed it inched away from her mouth, watching the fear and tears in her eyes.

Out if nowhere, a loud blast from somewhere else. It was Dr. August. She heard 3 more shots come from the door as the gunman backed up and started running out of the back door. He kept on shooting his way as the gunman exited the way that he came in. He jumped out of the window as Dr. August fired two more shots, then threw his gun down onto the floor. Jayla jumped right up and gave him the tightest hug, bawling her eyes out. He'd never seen her so frightened and so unstable before. She cried extremely loud and dramatic, unable to stop weeping on his shoulder. Dr. August hugged her back, allowing her to cry onto his shoulder.

"Thank you.." Jayla cried. "Thank you so much."

"You're not staying here tonight." Dr. August said in a strict tone. "You're coming with me."

Dr. August stayed with Jayla as she threw on some pajamas, packed a small bag, and made her way with him to his house. 20 minutes later, they arrived at his home towards midnight.

"Be silent. Christina's asleep for school tomorrow." Dr. August whispered as they walked. "Numra's mother is also asleep as well."

As Dr. August shut the door, he seen Numra walk into the hallway. She was already informed that he would be going to help Jayla.

"I'm gonna go make Jayla's bed, then I'll be back to bed babe." Dr. August said as he grabbed the blankets out of the cabinets.

"Alright."

Jayla followed Dr. August downstairs and laid the covers onto the couch for her, then laid two pillows out for her. Jayla wiped her eyes and laid down on the couch as he placed a big blanket onto her body.

"Do you need anything, Jayla?" Dr. August asked in a serious tone.

"No." Jayla replied. "Thanks, Chres."

"You're welcome." Dr. August nodded. "You my friend. I wasn't about to let you get hurt."

Even though it seemed like everything was going bad for Jayla, someone else wasn't safe as well.

Numra.

While this was going on, Roberto had been keeping an eye on Numra the whole entire time. What he didn't know is that Numra was pregnant. All that he was sure of is that she'd been sexually active with Dr. August almost every other day. He took multiple photos after peeping inside of their house for the whole time that Numra was there, then called Frank to keep him updated like he'd been doing since she left. He was making his way to his house and arrived 30 minutes later since his house was so far away.

"What do you have?" Frank asked as Roberto walked.

"She's committing adultery over and over." Roberto said as he showed him a picture of the both of them naked in bed, closing their eyes after having an orgasm. "This ones from last night."

"Wow." Frank said as he shook his head. "I did not raise her to be a little slut! Where did I go wrong....."

"Also, she goes to a military school every day of the week." Roberto said as he showed him a picture of her sitting in class with her man costume on. "I guess she dresses like a man to get in the field she's trying to get in. She has a mustache and an army suit along with her hair clipped under her hair."

Frank glanced at the picture, then looked up at the ceiling.

"I have an idea." Frank said as he grinned at Roberto. "I have a prompt for you, Roberto."

The next day, Numra dropped Christina off at school early and made her way to her army camp. As always, she dressed in her men's costume in the bathroom. When she walkie inside, she seen everyone staring at her. Jackie shook his head at her while Joey looked down. The commander folded his arms at Numra, walked up to her, then snatched her hat off of her head as everyone watched her back length hair flare off of her shoulders. He snatched the mustache off of her top lip. Numra looked at everyone, the turned back to the commander.

"Listen, I-"

"So you've been dressing as a man the whole time?" The commander growled in an angry fashion.

"Yes, but it was only to get in this certain field!" Numra plead as she put her hands up.

"That's what the women's field is for!" The commander barked. "This is the men's field and the men's field only!"

"But women can do exactly what you men are doing!" Numra said in a loud tone. "Look at me! You couldn't even tell that I was a woman!"

"That's not the point!" The commander shouted. "There's a whole bunch of men fighting for your spot to get in the army and you're taking a man's spot!"

Numra didn't say anything. The commander looked off to the left, then looked back up at her.

"You've gotta turn in your badge and your suit." The commander said in a blunt tone. "Place it on my front desk."

"What? This isn't fair!" Numra wailed in an angry tone. "You had no clue that I was even a woma-"

"I said now, Frank!" The commander shouted over her. "Or should I say, Numra."

Numra glanced at Joey. He was the only person she told. She clenched her jaw and glanced at him as tears of frustration filled her eyes.

"I hope you're happy." Numra said as she shook her head at him while taking off her suit that laid over her outfit.

"I didn't say anything, Numra!" Joey said in a serious tone. "I have no clue who told!"

"That's a lie! You were the only person that I told!" Numra shouted as she threw her outfit down. "I was this close to going to the army and you ruined it! I hate you!"

As Numra stormed out of the room, she left her whole entire outfit on the floor and left the building. She was so close to her dreams, and her chances were blown.

She'd regretted coming to America as a whole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 3 10
just read it
147K 3.4K 64
If you love something, set it free; If it comes back its yours, if it doesn't, it never was. ~ Richard Bach I honestly thought that my life was crumb...