Toothless x Reader - One best...

By NonbinaryFluff

One best friend. one big world. One wilderness. One life. One fight. SEQUEL IS OUT - Toothless x Reader - Dr... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Running Wild
Chapter 2- A Friend Or Foe
Chapter 3- Training A Future BFF
Chapter 4 - Ready For Flight
Chapter 5 - Caught On A Dragon
Chapter 6 - Captured And Near death
Chapter 7 - A New Home
Chapter 8 - Valka's Dragon Sanctuary
Chapter 9 - The Fight For Alpha
Chapter 10 - The New Hope
Chapter 11 - The New Order
Chapter 12 - Lost With No Way Back
Chapter 13 - Shot Down
Chapter 14 - A Little Help From A Friend
Chapter 16 - Berk Needs Us
Chapter 16 - This World Is Not Normal But Good
Chapter 18 - The Dragon Training Academy
Chapter 19 - First Day Of The Academy
Chapter 20 - I can't Do This
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22 - Time For Flying
Chapter 23 - The flight club
Chapter 24 - Where Are We?
Chapter 25 - Let's Get Our Dragons Back
Chapter 26 - Just A Little Crush
Chapter 28 - Building The Feeding Station
Chapter 29 - The Last Flight
Chapter 30 - That Dragon Was My Everything
Chapter 31 - ...............
Chapter 32 - Raised From The Rubble
Chapter 33 - An Old Friend
Chapter 34 - Creeping In The Woods
Chapter 35 - You Did This!
Chapter 36 - The Deathsong
Chapter 37 - The New Threat
Chapter 38 - Here Again
Chapter 39 - Not So Easy
Chapter 40 - Forgive Me For The Past
Chapter 41 - The Loss For Us
Chapter 43 - I Have Never Seen This Before
Chapter 44 - The Blue Fire Strikes
Chapter 45 - Merry Snoggletog

Chapter 42 - Blue Fire Rising

540 15 0
By NonbinaryFluff

Your POV - Y/N

"And landed", I said landing on dragon island , the stone mountains had snow toped as it was becoming winter and there was only 3 days until snoggletog , Christmas, and I and Toothless were getting quite excited. I sat down on the stone ground and Toothless came and lied next to me.

I got out my map and folded it out on the ground and started to scribble down notes with my pencil. Toothless groaned pushing his head into me. I reached into my bag and ulled out 2 fishes.

I stood up and he did to wanting the fish really bad. I held it up with me on my tiptoes and Toothless stood up on his hind legs and tried to grab it but then I stepped back and he fell down. I ran around playfuly with him chasing me and then he pounced playfuly on me and he sat on me. Then he put his head down on me and he was completely laying down on me.

"Toothless get of me", I said pushing him back up.

I threw him the fish and then rested on a rock. Soon terrible terrors started to come up to us and lie next to me. Toothless soon got jealous and roared as he was now alpha the terrible terrors fled in terror.

I rested for a while and then I heard strange roars coming from the woods. I stood up gettingmy dragon blade out and flaming it. Toothless growled following me into the moon lit woods as the sun had fallen and the moon was high. The trees roofed us but the faint moon light shone through. I walked slowly in the woods always staying close to Toothless. The roars got louder as we went deeper into the woods.

I saw a bigger light in the distance and it was not the moon it almost looked like fire but this light that reflected onto the ground was blue. Then we came to the center of the woods and we saw burning trees. The trees where burning with fire but not red fire , blue fire. The forest was burning with blue fire and it was burning quick. My mind raced of what could of done this but then I needed to stop thinking about it when I saw a glowing creature.

Toothless roared but the creature payed no attention it just kept breathing the blue fire on the woods. Then I saw the thing bring out glowing blue wings and its whole body was glowing blue.

Then the creature spotted us and it walked slowly towards us/

"Toothless , go now!", I shouted and we ran for a bit until we got to the edge of the island and then we flew of back to Berk.

I breathed heavily the whole way home , as that dragon did not seem friendly like the terrible terrors or gronkles. The dragon was truly terrifying and we had to tell Mom about it as she was quite big on dragons.

I could still see the dragons glowing wings growing out the blue burning forest.

"Come on Toothless , faster", I said and we zoomed quickly back to Berk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 11 17
Harry Potter x Reader In which a young witch struggles with her developing feelings for her best friend ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡...
30K 688 15
Ben Drowned X reader Old friend blah blah blah, not got at descriptions... Just read :p (COMPLETED)
20.7K 429 12
Just like the Title says, this is a xreader book. I don't own any of the character and the storyline. Credit are all to the original writer. Only the...
105K 1.2K 26
To anyone who reads this, As it pains me to say this, I ran away from Berk. There I said it. Look, its not that I don't love being on Berk. But I ca...