Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

2. Cold Shoulder

5.9K 198 155
By FlawlessTae

Kassidy in MM.

Kenyamo POV.....

I burst through the steel bathroom door and ran into a stall. I closed and locked the door then I crouched down and put my head on my knees and I took a deep breath. I didn't want to see him at all. I hated him for getting me mixed into the life I was in before I left.

I heard the bathroom door open and I was praying to god it wasn't him. "Ken you good bro open up what happened" my brother said knocking on the stall door. I stood up and opened the door. I walked past him and washed my hands. "I'm fine Kayvon I just had to use the bathroom bad so I rushed out" I lied.

He looked at me like he didn't believe me and he let it go for now. I didn't want to tell him why I ran out because it wasn't his damn business. He wasn't there for me when I told him what was going on because he had his head so far up his ass.

I dried my hands and walked out the bathroom. I prepped myself for what might happen when I get into the same room as him again. I walked in and didn't see him anymore. "Baby boy you finally here come give momma some love" my momma said as she beamed with happiness.

I ran to her bedside and hugged her as tight as I could without hurting her. I missed her so much I haven't seen her in a long time. I can't believe I went that long without being with my mother but I had to do what was best for me at the time.

"Mommy I missed you so much" I said with tears falling from my eyes. I really felt like I had my other half back but not fully. She didn't look like she was doing that well but she was a fighter so praying she'll be fine. I let go and I saw her crying along with me. I grabbed a seat and sat next to her.

"Baby I'm so glad you came back how was Philadelphia" she asked me as she pressed a button to make her prop up on the bed. She held my hand and looked at me and I saw what I was missing out on when I left. I mean it wasn't the easiest decision to make but I would be dead if I stayed here. "Well honestly ma it was good I went to school with scholarships I had and well I met some cool people down there" I said trying to fake a smile.

"Umm Kayvon can you excuse us for a bit and give us some privacy" she said looking at my brother behind me. He smacked his lips like had an attitude. "Ma why I wanted to talk to you too and spend time with you he always been your favorite" he said with a whole damn attitude. I was trying to figure out when he grew a vagina because he sounds like a whole female right about now.

"Boy you saw me yesterday and the whole damn day before that I haven't seen my child in months and sundays and you wanna be mad because I wanna be alone with him if you don't get out before I beat the piss out of you" she said with that same attitude I remember. I missed the fire my momma had in her and she instilled that in me at a young age.

She made me fight my ass off even when I didn't have it in me. I'll always thank her for that and she supported me when I went to Philadelphia to get away from home for awhile. I only told my mom the bare minimum of what happened and she broke down so if she knew the real she would die.

He walked out of the room quietly and I leaned forwards as my mom smiled at me. "So mom what's up why did you want to be alone with me honestly" I asked her. I wasn't too happy about the circumstances that brought me back but as her son its my job to be here.

"Well Kenyamo baby I'm not doing to well that's why I needed you here and I need you to help me out while I'm in this hospital" she said and then she started coughing. I handed her a cup of water that was on her nightstand. I started to worry about her even more.

She calmed down and held her chest and took a deep breath. She sipped some of her water and she gave it back to me. "Ma are you okay? Do you need the doctor?" I asked her standing up. She waved me to sit back down.

"Boy I'm fine just a cold that's too much right now and back to what I was saying I need you to hold down the house for me because the dumb asses here won't do it right" she said and I started laughing. I sighed and told her I would do it.

"Ma what is going on and hey baby brother" Kassidy said bursting through the door with her loud ass. I rolled my eyes at her presence. This bitch acting like its peaches and cream when its fire and brimstone in this bitch. "Girl why don't you calm the hell down and I was just talking to Kenyamo calm down" my mom said twisting her face up.

My mom is so shady to people it's hilarious to me. The older people shading the younger people is always the funniest thing to me. "What y'all talking about that you put Kayvon out" she questioned my mom. I scoffed and looked at her like she was a damn fool.

"Kenyamo needs to take the lead as the on in charged because you all can't seem to do anything right to save y'all lives" she said looking at me and back at Kassidy. Kassidy looked confused and like she didn't believe what my mom was saying. "That's not true I helped you and all I mean I slipped up a few times but who doesn't" she said defending herself.

"Girl you didn't pay my bills on time and if my sister didn't step in ahens he did I would be homeless and not in this hospital" my mom said and I sat back in my chair watching this showdown. This was getting good and I was living for my mother reading Kassidy her rights. "Mom but I messed up a few times and you hold it against me that's bold" Kassidy said whining.

"Girl I gave y'all the reigns for a long ass time and y'all didn't come through I know Kenyamo won't do that and he's the only other person I trust" my mom said smiling at me. I looked out the window but in my peripheral vision Kassidy was looking at me like she was mad oh well she'll just be a mad ass bitch.

"but Ma-" Kassidy said before my mother cut her off rightfully. "I said what I said and its done so let it go little girl" my mom said giving me my entire life. I started laughing and I couldn't help it my mom sounded hilarious. She's my whole twin and I live for my mother.

"whatever he'll just screw up anyways once the rough times comes he'll just pack up and leave" she said flipping her hair and sitting down on the window seel. "No I won't y'all wasn't worried about her being sick and in here y'all just wanted to worry about y'all damn self" I said with an attitude.

She got me messed up I'm not going to even argue with her because I was always my mothers favorite. "Kenyamo and you thought about her when you left and ran away" she said crossing her arms. She always talking shit about stuff she has zero idea about. She didn't even reach out to me until it was time for me to come back so she needs to be on hush mode.

"First of all I've been home not even 24 fucking hours and y'all already want to try it I only came back because my mother called me if it wasn't for her I would've been where I was at" I said standing up and my mom grabbed my arm. I sat back down and started to tap my foot because that's what would calm my nerves when I want to leap and slap somebody.

"Well whatever you should've stayed since your unhappy back where you started from you let those Philadelphia people forget where you came from" she said hopping off the window seel and walking to a mirror. She started fixing her hair and putting on lip gloss like that would help her.

"Y'all stop all this mess like y'all done lost y'all damn mind now Kassidy take Kenyamo home so he can settle himself back in and I don't want to hear about any arguing" my mom said sternly and looking back forth between the both of us. I don't want to argue or have any issues when I got back here but I guess that won't happen.

"Fine then so be it so let's go" Kassidy said grabbing her purse and putting her shades on. She hugged and kissed my mother and walked to the door. I bent down and hugged her and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Don't let her or anybody else mess over you baby boy" she whispered into my ear. I nodded and I raised up and walked our with Kassidy.

I walked behind her and to the elevator. Once we got on the elevator the silence was killing me but I'll get over it I think. I really think people think I'm the same boy I was when I left and that's totally the opposite. I'm different only because I had to toughen up when I moved.

I needed to man up and do shit on my own and not depend on my mother or a man for anything. She didn't look my way the whole ride down and when we got off she strutted her ass out of the elevator. I walked behind her and she walked up to Kayvon who was sitting in the lobby on his phone.

She started talking to him and and he looked at me weirdly. I didn't get why he was looking but I guess its whatever. They stopped talking and walked away and I followed behind them. When they sped up I sped up right behind they asses. I know they are not trying to ditch me like I'm some random stalker on the street.

They have me all messed up today. I just want to go to the house and go to sleep because I needed it. "I know y'all not trying to ditch me" I yelled as we headed towards the parking garage. I didn't plan on getting into Kassidy car because she's a whole evil whateveashtray.ants to be. We got to Kassidy car and I followed Kayvon to his car.

"Naw Kenyamo where you going" Kassidy said yelling at me. I turned around and looked at her confused. "I'm going with Kayvon so he can take me home I'm tired" I'm so over this day it can't get any worse that it already has. She unlocked her car and said "Nope your not momma told me to bring you home so I will not hear her mouth now get in so we can go" she said getting into the car.

"Why can't Kayvon take me" I said looking back at him. "I have places to go and people to see bye little bro" he said walking away. I stomped my foot and went to her car. I got into the front seat and this girl car was messy as hell. Almost as messy as her personality was but who am I to judge?

She had pop cans on her floor, make up stuff on her dashboard. Her foundation was wasted basically because it was open. I saw a clump of hair in her ashtray which grossed me out. Not as much as what I'm hoping to god is a icing or spilled milk on her backseat.

She started the radio and it started blasting so loud I felt the base in my stomach. That felt uncomfortable and I'm not with the tom foolery. I just need to go home and relax between my cotton sheets in my nice chill room. That's all I really want right now along with a nice long hot shower.

She pulled off and drove towards what I was guessing was the long way home. It better be because its taking us all the way out of the direction of the house. "Umm booski where you think we going" I asked snapping my neck at her. She better take me home because I've had a very long day and I'm not for it.

"I need to make a stop at Auntie Haydie house to see Jalayna for my stuff I won't be long besides they are dying to see you" she said sounding like a fake happy hoe. I felt my stomach turn as I thought about the last time I was at her house. It wasn't good and I barely lived through it with my sanity.

"Nope Kassidy take me home now I don't want to go" I said raising my voice. I didn't want to see him he's the one that started my downward spiral and didn't even think to help me no matter how close we were supposed to be. I bet he still live there and I didn't want to cross paths with him. If I crossed paths with him that meant that the other thing I ran from would know I was back.

"Kenyamo calm down I won't be that long and nobody even lives there like that anymore just Jalayna and Rocco" she said hunching her shoulders. She turned on their street despite my constant vocal disagreement with it. She pulled into their driveway and it made me cringe with memories.

"We're supposed to be like family and you don't care about what he's doing to me at all" I said as I barged out of the front door. It was weak and wooden so if I would've pushed it any harder it would've came clean off. I didn't give two fragments of a fuck I was done at this point.

"Kenyamo bring your ass back here I'm not done with you bro you know we fam but you knew how shit was going down when you came around and got involved with this life I warned you" he said coming out the the house following me. He ran up behind me and grabbed my shirt collar.

I stumbled back so I was now face to face with him. I can't stand his ass he claims that family shit but yet he doesn't respect what comes with being a family. "I don't care about how shit was happening you should've adjusted it if my feelings got involved with him and I only got involved because his life was on the line and that was all out of love something you don't know about obviously" I said trying to get around him.

He wasn't allowing me to move and leave him where he was at. "Look Kenyamo you know I've been around you since you was in diapers and yes I knew he was making you do that shit but you didn't have to start doing it" he said trying to sound the least bit of intelligent.

"I told you I did that shit out of my love for him what part of that do you not get" I yelled getting into his face. He was getting upset and I could tell because his forehead vein shows and he clenched his jaw. He wiped his face and paced back and forth. "What do you want you kept doing it so it didn't matter to me what y'all was going through you like my blood but I told you about this before you did it and you went with it so its your fault" he said walking away from me.

He left me and turned his back on me leaving me in this dusty ass yard with all types of cigarette butts and liquor bottles. I got so angry at him for what he did how dare he just leave like that. No apology for assisting the person whos last name I wanted more than anything one day. He's one person who I don't think I can forgive but he's not the only one.

"Kenyamo bitch how you been" I was knocked out of my flashback with Jalayna banging on the window of the car. I smiled and got out and hugged her. She was my favorite cousin but she was definitely had her downfalls as we all do. "Girl I've been good we just came by because Kassidy has to get some stuff from you or whatever" I said laughing at her crazy self.

I missed her a bit I can't even deny that. "Well here you go Kassidy bitch" Jalayna said handing Kassidy a bag of flat irons and a blow dryer and rollers. They always shared that type of shit maybe because its a girl thing. "Thanks girl now come on Kenyamo before you start bitching let's get you home" Kassidy said starting the car up.

I got in the car and Jalayna leaned down in the window to keep talking. "So Kenyamo you back to stay for good or you just visiting to help out your mom" she said popping her gum. "Umm I don't know I'll stay as long as my momma needs me so however long that is I'll be here" I said giving her a weak smile. I didn't know how to answer that shit. I didn't want to come back permanently but if my mom wanted me back here all the time then so be it.

"That's what's up cousin but I'll let y'all go I'll tell the family you stopped by you know they missed you" she said about to walk away. Not the fuck she wasn't about to do that shit. "No Jalayna don't tell nobody I'm back just you mom that's it you know I'll not cool with the others like that" I yelled to her then calming down my voice once I had her attention.

She said she'll just tell my auntie and she went into the house. Kassidy pulled out and took my tired and underpaid ass home. I was exhausted to the maximum capacity there was. She pulled up to the house and I got out quickly as hell. "I'm going out I'll be back later" she said as I opened the door. I went inside and locked up because I wasn't going back out.

I went upstairs and went straight to my room. I took off my clothes and went to the shower. The shower was well needed and well deserved. When I got out I did the rest of my hygiene for that night since it was dark as hell now. I put on some pajama pants and a shirt and went downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen to fix me a sandwich and get some chips. I didn't feel like cooking anything so this will do. I went back upstairs and went to my room. I closed my door and sat in my bed and played Kim Kardahsians game on my phone until I finished eating. When I was done I drunk some water and laid down in my bed.

I turned on Kehlani x You Should Be Here and I let sleep takeover me. I willingly allowed that shit to happen I needed it. I was just over today honestly. I didn't want to deal with this shit that might happen but I knew alot of bullshit was coming just based off how my siblings acted. I just an at to help my mom do she's okay and fine. If I have to move back so she's good then that's a sacrifice I'll have to make.

I had to come back and give y'all something. I wasn't planning to put this out but I felt like I wanted too. This doesn't mean I'm off my break I'm just giving something to you all I hope you enjoyed it.

Thoughts on this chapter?

What do you think Kenyamo is running from?

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 720 9
Michael von Akseros is your typical villain with a bad past. He was known as a villain his whole life. Ofcouse he gets killed by the male leads for m...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
95.1K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
266K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."