Finding The One ✦ Jack Gilins...

Door JackGMatthewE

Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right? Meer

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
Sequel
Yo!!!
ATTENTION!!

f o u r t y - s e v e n

4.3K 70 29
Door JackGMatthewE

•Jack's POV•

I woke up to my phone ringing it was 7:45, Matt was calling so I picked up the phone.

"Matt! How's Ava, is she okay?! Please tell me she's okay!" I yelled sitting up on my bed.

"Yeah man, she's fine we're right around the corner," Matt said and hanged up.

That was all a dream, it felt so real. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see the dinner we set up for Ave's.

Ava's okay, she's not in a coma. She's coming home. I smiled to myself and served two plates of food. One for me and one for Ave's. I heard the door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" Ava yelled.

Ava, her voice her perfect voice. I never missed it so much. That dream was hell and I never want to live it. I ran to the door and picked Ava up spinning her around as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"What's up with you?" She smiled.

"I had the worst dream ever, I'm just happy it's not true and I have you here," I said and kissed her lightly.

"Mmmm smells good," she said as I set her down.

"I made you dinner, with the help of Matt and Johnson of course," I smiled taking her hand as we walked into the kitchen.

"You made dinner?" She laughed as she saw the table.

"Hey like I said with the help of Johnson and Matt."

"Well what did you three whip up?"

"Alfredo pasta with spicy chicken and your favorite, a Caesar salad of course," I smiled as I pulled out her chair and she sat down.

"Well if it tastes as good as it smells then you are going to start making dinner every night," She smiled as I sat down.

"Go on and find out for yourself."

She grabbed her fork and got some pasta and put it in her mouth.

"Well?"

"Damn, its official you and the guys are making dinner every night," she laughed.

"I'm so happy to hear your laugh."

"What did you dream about that was so bad?" Ava asked.

"It was bad Ave's it felt so real, it was me waking up to Matt calling telling me you were in a coma. It was horrible, I'm just glad none of it really happened."

"Well it didn't happen and I'm actually here," She smiled up at me.

"Or is this all a dream and I'm actually laying next to you in your hospital bed?"

Ava grabbed my arm and pinched it.

"Ouch! Ava that hurt!" I laughed grabbing my arm.

"You see it isn't a dream," She smiled and went back to eating.

We finished our dinner and talked till 9 like always time flies when Ava and I talk.

"I'll wash dishes, you made the dinner the least I can do is wash the dishes."

Ava grabbed our plates and walked over to the sink to wash the dishes. I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder smelling her hair. It still smells like her shampoo. I lightly brushed my lips against her neck causing her to smile.

She turned on the water and started to wash the dishes as I moved her hair to one side and lightly kissed her neck.

"Jack..."

"Mhmm?"

"Let me finish washing the dishes Gilinsky," She laughed.

"I don't want to let you finish," I mumbled against her neck.

"And why is that? These dishes aren't going to wash themselves you know."

"I like teasing you like this its fun," I smiled.

"Might be fun for you but not me," She said as she continued to wash the dishes.

I moved my hands up to her waist slipping my hands in her shirt with my fingertips lightly touching her stomach knowing how she would react. She took a deep breath and shook her head with a smile on her face.

"I know what you're doing Jack," She mumbled as she finished washing the last dish.

"And what's that?" I asked as I gripped her waist.

"Being the good tease you are."

"You were being a tease Saturday night out in the pool," I smiled against her neck as I lightly kissed it.

She turned off the water and turned to face me.

"I'm just as a good of a tease as you are," she smiled placing her wet hands on my chest.

"Hey! You're getting my shirt wet," I said looking down at my chest.

"Won't matter," She smiled and walked towards outside stripping down her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Going for a night swim," She smiled as she tossed my her pants and made her way outside.

"So you're going to skinny dip?" I laughed walking her direction.

"You wish," She laughed, "I'm keeping my bra and underwear on Gilinsky."

She smiled back looking at me and dived into the pool, I walked over to a lounge chair and sat down as I watched her swim underwater. When she came up she swam over to the edge and crossed her arms on the edge of the pool.

"You aren't coming in?" She asked with a pouty face.

I walked over to the edge in front of her and crouched down. I put my index finger and middle finger bellow her chin lifting her head and pecked her lips.

"I think I'll just watch."

"Boo no fun Gilinsky is taking over," She said as she splashed me with water.

"Hey! I'm very fun," I laughed.

"Fine prove it," She smiled.

I took off my shoes and  socks and jumped in the pool, and the moment I did it I regretted it.

"Jack!" Ava laughed as I came back up.

"You should have taken off your shirt and pants! You didn't have to jump in with your clothes," She laughed, "You're such and idiot."

"I'm your idiot," I smiled.

"So cliché of you to say," she said as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"You gonna take my pants off too?" I laughed a bit.

"You've got hands use them," She laughed and punched my shoulder.

"Fine," I pouted and took off my  pants.

She took off my shirt and tossed it and I tossed my pants where my shirt was.

"I might as well be naked," I laughed.

"Then take off your boxers," She shrugged as she swam backwards.

I took them off and tossed them where the rest of my clothes were. Which is something I shouldn't have done.

Ava ran out of the pool, grabbed my clothes and ran inside the house closing and locking the door.

"Ava!" I yelled as she was laughing her little ass off.

"There is only one way back inside...front door Gilinsky!" She yelled.

"Damn it," I mumbled as I got out of the pool covering the necessary parts with my hands.

I opened the gate that led to an alley, I ran around the house hoping no one would see me. But with my luck Nash and his girl were walking up the driveway as I stood behind a bush. May I remind you, naked.

"Jack? Is that you?" Nash asked, "Are you naked?" He laughed a bit.

"Ava has my clothes, now if you could do me a favor and cover your girls eyes and yours or turn around so I can get inside the house."

"Sure thing," Nash laughed and turned around along with his girlfriend.

I ran up to the door and started knocking on it.

"Ava! Let me in we've got company!" I yelled.

Ava opened the door and was still laughing.

"Ha...ha...ha very funny," I said as I got inside the house

"I love you Jack," she laughed and handed me dry clothes.

"And as crazy and evil you are I love you too," I laughed and took the clothes from her hands.

She lightly kissed  my lips and as I started walking to our room she slapped my butt.

"Ava Rose! Hands to yourself!" I laughed and went into our room to change.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AVA AND JOHNSON ARE FINE MY LOVES! It was all a dream, love y'all! ❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

114K 1.3K 47
Some people were meant for each other. Not all. (LAUNGUAGE AND SEXUAL SCENES)
180K 14.3K 42
A human falling inlove with a Robot? Sounds impossible right? She couldn't believe it at first, but as day by day, she realized, There's no such thin...
34.3K 1.8K 23
A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another they will fall for each other. Maybe for a while, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too...
2.9K 59 29
Typical teens fall in love with each other and then something unexpected happens.