The Queen and the Rose

Von Starkidfan224

Rose and the Doctor travel to ancient Egypt to find out the secret of a forgotten Queen, but as usual, things... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

1K 85 19
Von Starkidfan224

"Rose...."

He was outside of her mind now, but with a power she didn't know she possessed, she pulled him back in, since his fingers were still at her temples.  She pushed everything she was feeling for him at him and heard him gasp as his fingers pressed harder into her temples.  Her eyes flew open and found him already staring at her. 

His mouth opened and closed a couple of times, as though he couldn't think of anything to say.  "How did you?" He began, then shook his head, "I never taught you-"

"I know," she said, "I just... I wanted to show you, and so I showed you."

The Doctor let out a breathless laugh and moved his hands to cup her cheeks.  "There is no way you should be able to do that," he said, "You must have an incredibly strong telepathic field to be so-"

He could've finished, but instead he just launched forward and kissed her.  She moved her hands from his knees to touch his waist, his hands still cradling her cheeks.  He was so gentle in his exploration that she felt as though she might melt into him and be very happy doing so.  

He pressed closer and opened his mouth over hers, deepening the kiss, and she followed his lead.  Somehow, kissing him felt so different than it had just minutes before, when she hadn't had her proper memory to deal with.

Now, with the same feelings, only expanded and deepened, she felt as though, with every parting and meeting of their lips, that she was committing herself to him.  Of course, she was.  He was the only one she'd ever want to be with, now and forever.  She could feel him giving himself to her, and he stroked her cheeks with his thumbs, and she could feel him shaking.  

Gently, and tenderly, they separated, but only so he could pull back to press loving kisses to her forehead and cheeks.  Her eyes were still closed, she felt as though she couldn't open them, so much was she relishing his touch and his breath against her skin.

"Doctor," she whispered.  He pulled back, breathing heavily, and she allowed her eyelids to flutter open.  The second their eyes met they both started giggling like teenagers snogging for the first time.  He stroked her hair back, just for the sake of touching her, as his eyes searched hers.  

"I'm sorry," he said softly.  

She jerked back, wrenching his hands from her.  "Why are you sorry?"

"No, no, no, not like that," he laughed, reaching for her again.  She let him, though she shot him a suspicious glare.  His hands coasted back into her hair again, holding her close to him.  "I'm sorry I've been such a fool."

She tilted her head forward, nudging her nose against his.  "You're not a fool.  In fact, you're rather fond of saying you're brilliant."

"I am," he said smugly, and she giggled, "But I kept all this from us, and what sort of fool does that make me?"

She slid her hands onto his chest.  "I think we're both rather stupid."

"Complete morons."

"Idiots of the highest nature."

"Oh, I agree completely."

Rose giggled and closed her eyes.  "Doctor?"

"Yes, Rose?"

"I'd like to kiss your stupid face again, if we're saying we're stupid."  

His hands shifted from her face to wrap around her waist, pulling her halfway into his lap.  She went willingly, wrapping her arms around his neck.  Slowly, as though savoring every moment, he leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips.  He pulled away and she whimpered at the loss before he pressed in again, deepening the angle.  

Her hand slipped into his hair, her fingers curling against his scalp.  Night was falling around them, but neither of them were up to noticing, though, they were really quite busy.  He was focused on memorizing the feel of her, her warm she was and how he could still feel her love pouring into him from her mind. 

"Rose," he gasped out, pulling away at the onslaught of her feelings.  "How are you doing that?" he asked. 

She furrowed her brows at him, but her eyes were crossed because he was so close and she had to back up.  "I'm not doing anything," she said.  "What are you talking about?" 

"You're still sending me emotions from your mind.  How are you doing that?"

She giggled and kissed his forehead, "I told you, I'm not doing anything."

"But you are," he tugged her closer to himself, his hands splaying over her back.  "I'd like to run some tests about it once we get home."

She felt something warm blossom inside her when he said 'home', because that was certainly what it was.  She ran her hands through his hair again and looped her arms back around his neck.

"You want to run some test?" She hummed and nodded.  "Very sexy."

"I'll show you sexy, just not here," he said, his tone playful.  She giggled and kissed him again.  When she pulled away, he looked over towards the front of the alley.  "We'd better get ready to leg it back to the TARDIS," he said, "Once night falls completely it'll be easy to get there without being spotted."

Rose nodded, "Okay.  We can use the cloth to cover up, harder to spot us if we're in dark, yeah?"

"Yes, we'll have to rip it, though," he said, getting to her feet and holding his hands out for her.  She placed her hands in his and let him pull her to her feet.  He grinned at her before stepping to the side and encouraging her to do the same so he could pick the cloth up off of the ground.

"I suppose you know, then," he said conversationally, picking at the cloth before starting a tear down the middle, giving them each a rather large piece to wrap themselves in.

Rose crossed her arms against the draft that was coming into the alley.  She cocked her head at him.  "What do I know?" She asked, biting her lip.

He set the ripped cloth back to the floor and came up to her to grip her upper arms.  "That I love you."

That set them off kissing again and it wasn't until Rose was up against the wall with one of her legs around the Doctor's hip that they decided it was probably best that they get back to the TARDIS as quickly as possible.  He pulled himself from her reluctantly and threw her her half of the cloth.  She wrapped herself in it and watched as he did the same with his.  He started to lead her out of the alley and held his hand back for hers.

Her fingers laced through his and he pulled her out of the alley.  Nobody else seemed to be in the city.  It was downright dead, and Rose was having a hard time not getting creeped out by what was (or wasn't) lurking in the shadows.  The Doctor kept her close in case someone jumped out, and she found herself trying to trust his judgement.

"Do you know where we're going?" Rose whispered close to his ear.

He nodded, "We're not terribly far," he promised.  "We have to get out of the city and get a little bit past the palace."

"How are we going to get there without Horus Ba or Surbia finding us?" Rose asked. 

The Doctor pulled her from the main road as they reached the market they'd run from. "We're very clever, Rose, I think you keep forgetting that."

She stifled a giggle and, unable to help himself, he turned and kissed her temple.  "We'll keep to the side," he said, "It'll be fine."

Rose wasn't afraid that they wouldn't be fine, even if they got into trouble, she knew they would be alright.  She trusted the Doctor.  And she loved him.  A smile lit on her face when she remembered that he'd said it back.  

They walked back to the palace the long way round, and when they made it, Rose almost wept with relief.  It had to be past one in the morning.  

"Get some sleep," he said, "I'm not going to send us into the Vortex, though."

"You might make us miss by a century," Rose teased, bumping her shoulder against his.  "Aren't you tired, though?  All that... Mind altering, and what not."

He laughed, "If you want me to stay with you, Rose, I will."

"You will?"

"I will."

Neither of them were imagining the incredibly happy hum the TARDIS sent them.  She lit up in the Doctor's mind and showed him the equivalent of pointing wildly at a specific door.  He furrowed his brows but dragged Rose along down the corridor towards the room the TARDIS was leading him towards.  

It was a simple door, nothing out of the ordinary, but when the Doctor opened the door it was definitely out of the ordinary.

The room was something that described both Rose and the Doctor beautifully.  The carpet was shaggy and blue, and there was a giant four-poster bed in the middle of the room with dark blue sheets and a white duvet.  The closet in the room was enormous and both of them had their things already placed in the room.  

One thing the Doctor noticed was the big desk with all of his bits and bobs already littered across it. He let out a laugh as his eyes traveled the rest of the room.  There was also a door that led to a massive en suite, and he tried not to send the TARDIS an image of him quirking an eyebrow at her.

Rose squeezed his hand.  "Oh, this is beautiful," she breathed, "It's too bad it's only for sleeping tonight," she purred before passing him to get changed.

For a moment, he forgot that they had to leave in the morning to overthrow a Pharaoh and a Queen.  He was a little too fixated on Rose Tylerand he had a feeling it would be that way until the end of time. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.9K 1.1K 14
• • The clock is ticking and the Doctor and Rose Tyler have found themselves on the Titanic. After getting separated they meet some unexpected friend...
3.1K 117 21
Rose appears in Eleven's Tardis with no memory. But when she finds that he is not the Doctor she needs, she is transported to Eight and finds herself...
3.3K 148 29
Sequel to 'The Heart Within'. If it's not one thing, then it's another for Katy. Not only has she discovered that she is a member of the Time Lord r...