Bye Jenna

By PublicExcuses

So this is a Joshler fiction. -I did not intend for it to be one. - Tyler Joseph and his wife Jenna Black f... More

The fight
Kills a man
What's in Your Hair?
We dønt believe whats øn TV
Am i dreaming dead??
Flightless birds
Shower Buds
TB Saga
Prolly should have stayed inside my house
Polorize
Døubt
Sorry Jenna
Ruby
Holding onto You
Metaphorically I'm a Whore
Trying to sleep
Up, Down, and Sideways
Fake You Out
Evil to the Core
Islands of violence
Fall Away
HeavyDirtySøul
Tyler's
Josh's
JennaJennaJenna
Noose
Kaleidoscope
Blasphemy
Crystal Clear
Bishop
Guns
*update*
Heathen Boy
No Good Without You
#3
gone

Kill yøur mind

1.6K 45 21
By PublicExcuses

Jenna laid in their queen sized bed- alone.
Tyler inched open the door allowing a strand of light to creep into the room and onto nearly empty bed.
"Jenna..." Tyler sighed. He didn't want to fight with her anymore, she was all he had, she was the only one who could comfort him- especially with the ever so constant thoughts that crept their way into his mind.
Jenna shot straight up. "TYLER ROBERT JOSEPH. I have ALWAYS trusted you and I've always asked for your trust and respect back. And if you have ANY brains in that head of yours id leave this room RIGHT NOW!"

He flinched. Words hurt almost as much as rocks.
"But Jenna..." He pleaded
She scolded chucking his pillow at him from across the room
"LEAVE.NOW"

Tyler closed the bedroom door grabbing his pillow- then slid down the outside of their bedroom door to the floor "- I love you.." He finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
623K 9.7K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
953K 51K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...