A Brand New Place - 5 Seconds...

By 5SOS_Reads

Bella has just moved all the way from Brisbane QLD to Sydney NSW, she has no friends, no relatives and has no... More

A Brand New Place - 5 Seconds of Summer Fan Fic
Chapter 1- My Secret Crush
Chapter 2 - A Clean Slate
Chapter 3 - My First Day
Chapter 4 - Is This Really Happening?
Chapter 5 - Finally We Meet
Chapter 6 - Keeping Secrets
Chapter 7 - This is Different
Chapter 8 - You're side of the story
Chapter 9 - Letting You Into My Past
Chapter 10 - Realizing My Feelings
Chapter 11 - Meeting Someone New
Chapter 12 - Not the Real Me
Chapter 13 -The Weekend part 1
Chapter 13 - The Weekend part 2
Chapter 14 - Stop 1. Sydney
Chapter 15 - Stop 2. Melbourne
Chapter 16 - Stop 3. Brisbane part 1
Chapter 17 - Stop 3. Brisbane part 2
Chapter 18 - Stop 3. Brisbane Part 3
Chapter 19 - Stop 3. Brisbane Part 4
Chapter 20 - Stop 3. Brisbane Part 5
Chapter 21 - Stop 4. Perth
Chapter 22 - Graduation week
Chapter 23 - Welcome to London
Chapter 24 - I Cannot Believe This Is Happening
Chapter 25 - The Game Changer
Chapter 26 - Party/ Schoolies
Chapter 27 - WOW.
Chapter 28 - Im Doing This For You
Chapter 29 - I Miss You
Chapter 30 - I Know You
Chapter 31 - New Feelings And A New Situation
Chapter 32 - The Concert
Chapter 33 - The News
Chapter 34 - I Need To Find You
Chapter 35 - My Feelings
Chapter 36 - Home Alone?
Chapter 37 - Confession
Chapter 38 - I'm Torn
Chapter 39 - New Environment
Chapter 40 - Here We Go
Chapter 41- Nearly There
Chapter 42 - Allie's Birthday
Chapter 43 - Not Prepared
Chapter 44 - Please, I Can't Do This
Chapter 45 - Welcome Back
Chapter 46 - Seeing You Again
Chapter 47 - Embarrassing Moments
Chapter 48 - The Awkwardness
Chapter 49 - There It Is Again
Chapter 50 - Holy S**t
Chapter 51 - Heart Attack
Chapter 52 - I Can't Do This Anymore.
Chapter 53 - Try My Hardest
Chapter 54 - A Change
Chapter 55 - Shocked.
Chapter 56 - Missing This
Chapter 57 - All Together
Chapter 58 - Peaceful
Chapter 60 - Finale part 1
Chapter 61 - Finale part 2
To my readers.
To my readers part 2

Chapter 59 - "I Have to Tell Everyone Something"

13.7K 266 15
By 5SOS_Reads

Bella’s POV

I woke up feeling really good but shit at the same time. I became friends with Harry yesterday, everything is now good between us and we can all finally get back to being a massive family. But there is just one more major problem in my life…. The whole Harry or Ashton situation. I told Ashton everything last night over the phone, he started getting angry when I told him about the paparazzi, he didn’t want me to get hurt. But I reassured him that everything was alright I just needed some time to think about everything. So all last night I was thinking whether I should tweet that I was with Ashton? Whether I should publicly announce it over some talk show…… It was really hard, knowing that whatever I do some people are going to hate me here and there…. I know how fangirls are like… we are crazy!…. I just hope the good ones stick by my side. I got up out of bed and sent a text message to everyone.

To Everyone:

Meet me at my house we need to decide as a group what is the best thing to do. Be there in an hour. Will talk to you all soon xx

I put my phone down on the bed and headed for the shower… I needed to clear my head before all of us sit down and decide what is going to happen.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Allie’s POV

As I knocked on Bella’s door Calums arm was around my waist and I just smiled at him. He smiled back at me and I pecked him on the lips.

“Hey! The last ones here haha come on in” Bella said opening the door. Calum let go of my waist as I walked through the door and into the living room with him following me behind. As I walked in there was everyone. Literally everyone. Luke with Tayla, Bec with Michael, Ashton, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam we were all here. I sat down on the couch with Calum and immediately all of us turned to Bella who was sitting there with Ashton.

“So guys, I want to show you something before I start talking” Bella said picking up the television remote control.  We watched the screen as she went into planner and pulled up a recording titled ‘Morning News’. A man in his 40’s was talking on the news.

“Good morning everyone! I am here to give you your latest gossip news happening here right in Australia. Earlier at the start of the year these photo’s of this girl named Bella Hopkins where published all over the world. And the main reason why was because she was spotted with the heartthrob Harry Styles from One Direction.” They then showed the photo of Harry and Bella.

“However, Bella was also seen with the drummer from the Aussies lads of 5 Seconds of Summer. Everyone speculated that she was seeing both two boys at the same time however, none of this was confirmed. There were many sightings of Bella with Harry and Ashton at the 1D concerts. However, once they went on tour to America there was no sight of Bella. But!!! Yesterday afternoon we can confirm that Bella was at One Direction’s hotel, and who was she with. That’s right ladies and gentlemen Bella was with Harry Styles again. In these pictures here we can see Bella and Harry in a close and intimate hug in the lobby of the hotel. Can they please tell us what is happening here? This has been dragging on for so long…. What do you think??? Anyways onto other news-.” Bella then shut off the t.v. and we all sat in silence.

“What do you all think?” Bella asked. I looked at everyone and no reactions.

“Why can’t they just leave us all alone?” Niall said.

“This is our lives…” Louis said rubbing Niall’s back.

“one thing is for certain, we need to make this public because Bella is getting pulled and torn by the media. She doesn’t deserve this. None of us do.” Ashton said.

“So we can all agree that the world will find out about Ashton and Bella?” Harry said.

We all looked at each other and nodded.

“But how will we tell the world?” I asked.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

5SOS fan’s POV.

I sat down at my computer like what I usually do when I get home. Typical teenager I know but im addicted to it. I checked facebook, then twitter then I went onto youtube. I looked through my Subscriptions and Bella had uploaded a video YAY! She is really funny I love watching her videos. I looked at the title, and it said, “I Have to Tell Everyone Something”. I immediately clicked on it and waited for the stupid add to be over. Then finally it started playing. Bella was sitting down in her room, I think at her desk and she was talking to the camera.

“Half of you today are watching me because you are dedicated viewers who like my videos. Then the other half of you know me as the girl who is dating Harry Styles and Ashton Irwin. So today on this video, I am going to publicly announce to you something. Over the past year and a bit I have become close friends with 5 Seconds of Summer and over that period of time I have also become close friends with One Direction. And over that time I have become close with someone, someone who is kind and caring. Someone who loves me for who I am and not what the world has to say about me.” I sat there and watch Bella take a deep breath in WHO IS IT BELLA!!!!! I was screaming in my head.

“I am currently dating... (silence) Ashton Irwin.” Ashton then popped into the screen and was sitting next to Bella. They both intertwined their hands and I was dying on the inside!!! YAY!!!!!!!

“The pictures of myself and Harry Styles where taken at the wrong time. As well fake stories were put together with the pictures.” Bella said. Then suddenly Harry Styles popped up on the screen on the other side of Bella. OMFG!!!!!

“I would just like to say me and Bella are friends, I am supportive of her relationship with Ashton. There is no feuding, no tension. We are all really good mates and I hope that the world can understand that.” Harry said.

“So to conclude yes me and Ashton are together. Me and Harry are just friends, and we are all really good mates. Thank you all so much for watching. And good bye to all the beautiful people out there!” Bella said. Ashton, Harry and her waved at the camera and the video ended.

“OMG” I said out loud.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bella’s POV

Everyone had left and I was sitting on the couch with Ashton looking at my YouTube comments. There were some negative ones however, there were so many beautiful people that said they were happy for me and Ashton. I started smiling like crazy I couldn’t help it. It wasn’t just my friends accepting the real me the world was starting to as well. Ashton kissed me so softly and gently on the cheek and once he pulled away my check was tingling from the kiss. He was seriously the most amazing guy. I turned to him and smiled, he smiled back and suddenly I felt his lips on mine. Ashton reached his hand behind my head and pulled me closer to him. I reached my right hand to his check as we kept on kissing. I was so inlove with this boy, it was the most amazing feeling ever. Me and Ashton pulled away from the kiss and we both looked at each other. All I saw was love in his eyes, he was smiling at me and I was smiling back.

“I can now officially tell the world that you are all mine Bella Hopkins, you are my amazing girlfriend who I love” Ashton said to me. I swear I nearly died at that moment. I kissed him back and started pulling lightly and tugging on his hair. We parted fro the kiss and Ashton started leaving sweet kisses on my neck, I started breathing a bit deeper as Ashton kissed down to my collar bone, every spot tingled after Ashton parted his lips from my skin. We then started kissing deeper and deeper and more passionate. We separated for a second.

“Should we go up to your room?” Ashton asked. I nodded and stood up. Ashton then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around Ashton’s hips. He kept on kissing me as he carried me up the stairs and into my room.  And you know what happens next….

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! I wasn’t going to write about Ashton and Bella you know doing it…. Ashton is too innocent to me… I couldn’t write that. Did you like how I made Bella tell the public about her and Ashton? Also if you were the 5SOS fan how would of you reacted after you watched the video? I reckon only about three more chapters everyone. I know right we are at the end basically ….. start crying now. Hehe thank you all so much for reading!!! Make sure to comment and vote please !!! xx thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 164 22
When Ashton Irwin is in his hometown, Australia, he falls for a British girl called Taz. Everything seems so simple but what happens when 5 Seconds o...
41.9K 1.1K 15
You're an American teenager who just moved to Sydney, Australia. As you go throughout your days at your new school, you meet 4 wonderful band boys, C...
130K 1.2K 140
Preferences on the one and only 5 Seconds of summer! Writing about Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael! (Been writing this since 2013)
58.1K 1.5K 65
Val is a 18 year old with a normal life, normal parents, normal friends, goes to a normal school, but doesn't like a normal band. She loves 5 Seconds...