Chapter 26 - Party/ Schoolies

HEY EVERYONE !!!! DID YOU HEAR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER ARE OPENING FOR ONE DIRECTION ON THEIR TMH TOUR AHHH!! SO EXCITING!!! <3

Allies POV

"CALUM!! COME ON!! LET ME OUT!" i yelled from inside my bedroom. I was starving, bored and calum hood was not co-operating with me.

"Not untilll you admit it!" He yelled

"Admit What??" I yelled back. 

"Don't say that you know what!!!" Calum yelled through the door. I didn't want to say it but my stomach was aching and i needed food asap! 

"Fine…. CALUM HOOD I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE" The door then open and he was smiling like crazy. I didn't give him the satisfaction so i ignored him and raced into the kitchen. However, Calum followed me. I grabbed bread, lettuce, tomato, ham and mayo and made a sandwhich. I placed the sandwhich on the counter and went to grab a glass of orange juice. However when i turned around Calum decided it was alright to eat my sandwich. 

"Umm what do you think you're doing?" I said with frustration written all over my face. 

"Oh you no, eating your food" He said with his mouth full. Gross.

"Calum!!!! argghh i made that for me! IM STARVING" I replied pissed off, this kid is going to be the death of me.

"Allie calm down, woman are supposed to make the sandwiches for the men, its natural for you" Calum said to me. I was about to kill him. I went over and slapped his shoulder, then i swipe the plate with the sandwich on it out from his grasp and into the bin. 

"If you want it you can have it out of the trash" I said. He was still rubbing his shoulder when he smiled at me. Oh no. The next thing i knew is that i was running around the house away from Calum, he was after me. I shot out of kitchen upstairs and tried to lock myself in my room. But it was too late. Calum came in and tackled me down to the floor. 

"No one takes food away from me" he said locking my hands down onto the floor. 

"Well i guess things change for the better" I said locking my legs around him and turning him over. I was now ontop of Calum and he was trying to let himself free from my grasp. 

"NEVER!" He said flipping me back over. I started to laugh and so did he. We are having such a fun time, i could never be pissed to long without suddenly being happy around him again. We both smiled at each other, his smile was so gorgeous wide and adorable. His eyes squinted when he smiled and his cheeks you just wanted to pinch. Then suddenly the world stopped around me, the connection was strong between us, everything seemed to be so perfect. He started to lean in and so did I, our lips finally made there way too each other. It was soft, sweet and innocent. We pulled back from each other, smiled and gazed into each others eyes. What just happened i was so mad at calum and now we are kissing. He leant in again and i followed we were now making out on the floor in my bedroom. But it was so perfect, he was the kid that now drives me crazy in every way! He pulled back and said 

"WOW". 

"hehe well i was not expecting that!" i said with a smile.