Chapter 57 - All Together

PLAY THE MULTIMEDIA WHEN I TELL YOU TO !! :)

Luke’s POV

There goes Tayla walking past me without saying a word. Gosh why can’t she just be with me…. We are currently backstage just preparing for this week’s shows all around Australia I am so excited for it! But at the same time Tayla is just constantly on my mind, I just wanna no where she is all the time, if she is okay, if she needs anything. I’ve fallen for her and after that kiss it sealed the deal for me. There she does again just walking past my door. Her long blonde hair moving from side to side when she walks… ahh!!

“You alright mate?” Calum asked me.

“Yeah just the same old thing bothering me.” I said back to him.  Calum then sat down next to me on the couch.

“Mate if it doesn’t work out you always have me” Calum said giving me and side hug. I hugged him back.

“Sorry mate I don’t go after people who are taken.” I said winking at Calum.

“haha I don’t think Allie would mind.” Calum said. And we both started to laugh.

“Anyways what are you doing here hanging around, just go and talk to her” Calum said to me pointing at the door.

“She doesn’t seem to interested in me.” I said looking at the ground.

“If you think like that she isn’t going to be. So hurry up and make the move before some other guy does” Calum said pulling me off the couch.

“Can’t you talk to her for me Cal?” I asked him like I little child with puppy dog eyes.

“Get your ass out there now” Calum replied. I got up off the couch and dragged myself out of the room, I could here Calum laughing behind me.

PLAY MULTIMEDIA NOW!

I walked out in the corridor and immediately saw Tayla talking to adam. The finished talking and I started to walk towards her, she saw me but she look straight down at the ground.

“Tayla?” I said. Her brown eyes shot up and looked into mine.

“Hey luke” She said putting on a fake smile.

“Tayla whats wrong?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” She responded.

“You no what I am mean tayla, between me and you.” I responded. She moved her hand and pulled her hair out of her face. She looked uneasy.

“Luke its not that I don’t like you okay…. I just don’t want this to come in the way of our jobs or anything..” She said not even looking at me.

“Tayla I like you to! Tayla is all about taking the risk.” I said grabbing her hand. She the reacted to my movement and looked straight into my eyes.

“Why wont you take that risk with me?” I asked her. We both stared into each others eyes for a moment. Then it felt like gravity was pulling us closer and closer to each other. And finally our lips finally found each other. I loved being like this with tayla she is so amazing, she was such a beautiful person, I wanted to be like this with her for ages.

“FINALLY!!!” I heard both Calum and Michael say from down the corridor, I pulled away from Tayla and she was blushing and so was I. We then continually smiled at each other.

“So luke what are we doing today my boyfriend?” Tayla said. And I just smiled at her and pecked her on the lips.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Bec’s POV

We were all waiting at Lukes house for Ashton and Bella to arrive home. Michael was on twitter, Allie and Calum were just chatting and I could see Luke looking at the xbox and not playing it, obviously he missed Bella as well. It been ages since I’ve seen Bella and I’ve missed her like crazy! Don’t get me wrong I was sorta angry at Bella for just leaving unexpectedly and not even saying goodbye but when I heard the reason why I understood. She thought that she was the reason why everything bad was happening, when really its all of us. Whenever we are apart, or if there is some separation between our group something bad always happens. We seriously just need to bring everyone together and become our little family again.

“Hey guys” I heard the familiar voice say. I turned around and there was Ashton standing in the doorway with his hand intertwined with Bella’s hand. They were both smiling like crazy. I got up off the couch and ran over to both of them and gave them a massive hug. Then I suddenly felt more and more people join into the hug. Calum, Michael, Luke, Allie all joined into the hug.

“Guys I can’t breathe ! haha” Bella said laughing at all of us. Everyone let go and so did I. But that didn’t last long I jumped on Bella again hugging her so tight.

“Ive missed you too Bec” Bella said. I let go and she smiled at me.

Bella’s POV.

We were all together once again, back in Lukes house. Seriously this place is basically our home were we all come together. We were now all chilling and chatting about what has been happening since I left. I told them all about my job and how Ashton came to find me in Melbourne. That was seriously the most amazing thing that he has done for me. I smiled at Ashton while I was telling the story, I still couldn’t believe he was all mine. The amazing Ashton Irwin. After about an hour of chatting Tayla came over. Me and Ashton were shocked we didn’t know anything about it and when we found out about how Luke and Tayla were finally together we were so happy !!! We have all found someone who makes us feel amazing and it makes me crazy happy to think that we all were in love and happy. And to be honest I wish that everyone could feel that. That reminds me… I have to go and talk to the curly haired green eyed boy Harry Styles. 

.....................................................................................................

A/N: Luke and Tayla are finally together!! are you glad? And now the whole gang is together YAY!!! Yes the finale is coming really soon, like really soon only a couple more chapters .. :( im getting emotional just thinking about it... Anyways i have the ending planned out but do you want an extra chapter of everyone when they are older? just wondering? okay cool thanks everyone for reading!!! Make sure to check out my other fan fic 'The Girl That Dreamed' just look on my profile for a link! Make sure to comment and vote thank you!!