Chapter 9 - Letting You Into My Past

Writing this late at night so there will probably be a few mistakes

have fun reading

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Both me and Ashton start to walk down the street, the sun was about to set and wisp of cool air rushed all around us. It was getting dark and cold but all I could focus on was the way Ashton smiled. Like I know back when I watched videos and livestreams you thought it was adorable but by just taking a second to admire how cute and adorable he is ,,, I just didn’t know what to do, I was just walking in a comfortable silence. 

“So are you enjoying Sydney so far?” Ashton asked me

“I can honestly say it has been a great decision that my mother made!” I said whilst smiling. It was a great decision my mother made. I know I am a fan of these guys but I have seriously already made really good friendships with them and that’s something which I never had back in Brisbane. I really do appreciate everything which they have done for me!

“well that’s good!” he said smiling

“I know this is personal but don’t you miss your friends back in Brisbane?” Ashton said looking at me trying to get an answer. I froze but… should I tell him the truth … or should I just lie …. Gosh I hate all of these secrets I don’t want to lie anymore … im still going to keep my secret but I should at least let him into some memories of my past.

“yeah.. see the thing is .. I didn’t have any friends back at my old school…” I looked down at my shoes trying not to show Ashton the emotion on my face. All those memories starting rushing back to me… like how I sat alone at lunch.. the stares I got.. the gossip… things are so much different now and I never want to go back.

“I’m sorry to say this but I really don’t believe you..” Ashton with laughter in his voice. He didn’t understand what I went through…. And I felt like my body was aching with painful memories.. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I looked at ashton with pain and sadness in my eyes. Water rushed to my eyes but I held it in.. I did not want to cry infront of him, I didn’t want him to think I was some cry baby but the emotions were to much..

“Bella! I’m sorry was it something I said??” Ashton then stopped me from walking and hugged me tight. He pulled me in close to his chest and I started to cry just a bit. After about a minute of crying Ashton’s breathing surprisingly calmed me down the repetitive rhythm of his breath was soothing. Once I stopped crying Ashton pulled me back softly and gently and looked straight into my eyes.

“Im truly sorry for what I said but I never thought someone as amazing, beautiful and as crazy as you could have no friends” he then pulled me back into a hug and I swore that was the end of me! I started crying again but this time happy tears, because this guy that I have been loving for a year now has just said something which I never thought would come out of his mouth. Luckily the situation made it seem like I was crying about my past not about the fact that I was fangirling at that moment of time.

“Ashton you are so nice to me, and you are so sweet thanks for everything” I looked at him whilst we were hugging. We both smiled at each other and then walked back to house.

“umm so we are here I told you it would be a quick walk!” I said trying to ignore the fact that I just cried infront of Ashton nice one Bella…

“anyways umm want to come and meet mum im pretty sure she wants to get to know my new friends ” I asked Ashton gesturing him inside

“yeah sure thing!” he said smiling

“MUM IM HOME AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND!” I shouted so where ever in the house you were you could here me. My mother then came downstairs and into the hallway, you could see by her expression that she was shocked to see Ashton. I told her we were friends, I love proving a point to her.

“mum this is my friend Ashton Irwin” I then looked at my mums face it was priceless she almost froze in a way.

“Hi Mrs Hopkins nice to meet you!” Ashton said whilst shaking my mother hand

“yes… umm… nice to meet you to Ashton” my mum said awkwardly cause she was still in shock. Ten minutes later my mum is asking Ashton questions..

“so what do your parents do?”

“do you do well in school?”

“how many siblings do you have?”

OMG my mother is embarrassing me …. Can she just stop.

“Okay mum I think that’s enough questions for tonight! And im pretty sure its getting late Ashton wouldn’t want to be late for dinner!” I said gesturing Ashton out my front door

“Nice to meet you Mrs Hopkins” Ashton said while I was practically dragging him outside

“argghh… sorry about my mum she is really embarrassing!” I said hoping that Ashton wouldn’t judge me.

“its totally fine !! don’t worry my mum is worse! Especially when I bring a girl home. She is like ‘how did you meet? Whats your favourite colour? Are you two in love?’ even though me and the girl are usually just friends haha.” Ashton said whilst laughing.

“wait are you saying that Ashton Irwin never brings his girlfriend home to meet his mother?” I asked with curiosity

“hmmm.. see… ive always been really good friends with girls but the fact is ive only had like 3 long term relationships… and the last girlfriend I had,,, has sorta put me off dating just for a bit.. i havent brought a girlfriend home to meet my mum in a year, the only girl who comes over really is Bec cause we have been friends since primary school… so yeah not many girls do come over..” He said looking down at his shoes. Something bad must of happened with his old girlfriend. I wish he would just tell me … the crazy fan inside me just wants to know but as I friend I just have to respect his decision because that’s his own business.

“Oh.. well that’s alright im sure your mum loves Bec and obviously would like luke, Michael and calum!” I said trying to cheer him up!

“Yeah she thinks of everyone like a new daughter or son haha” Yeah Ashton is laughing again success

“Anyways I should be heading home now! Thanks for the chat Bella I’ll see you tomorrow” Ashton said. He then waved goodbye to me and started walking back down the street.  I then run back inside to chat with mum about Ashton!

“mum you are so embarrassing !! I can’t believe you did that to me!” I said with frustration, she totally made me look weird.

“Honey I just wanted to ask some questions which you didn’t already know the answers to! Plus I can’t believe you are actually friends with Ashton Irwin, im still in shock about this whole situation!”

“mum I can’t believe you didn’t believe me, why would I lie about something like this!”

“well with moving and everything I thought that you just wanted to make me happy” she said looking guilty

“well you and Ashton seem like pretty good friends but I still can’t believe you haven’t told him that you’re a fan?” she said with confusion

“things are just really good between us.. and I don’t want that to change mum… that’s all” would I ever tell Ashton about my secret or would I never tell him… 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hey everyone hope. you are enjoying this remember to vote and comment what you think thanks!! :D