Chapter 59 - "I Have to Tell Everyone Something"

Bella’s POV

I woke up feeling really good but shit at the same time. I became friends with Harry yesterday, everything is now good between us and we can all finally get back to being a massive family. But there is just one more major problem in my life…. The whole Harry or Ashton situation. I told Ashton everything last night over the phone, he started getting angry when I told him about the paparazzi, he didn’t want me to get hurt. But I reassured him that everything was alright I just needed some time to think about everything. So all last night I was thinking whether I should tweet that I was with Ashton? Whether I should publicly announce it over some talk show…… It was really hard, knowing that whatever I do some people are going to hate me here and there…. I know how fangirls are like… we are crazy!…. I just hope the good ones stick by my side. I got up out of bed and sent a text message to everyone.

To Everyone:

Meet me at my house we need to decide as a group what is the best thing to do. Be there in an hour. Will talk to you all soon xx

I put my phone down on the bed and headed for the shower… I needed to clear my head before all of us sit down and decide what is going to happen.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Allie’s POV

As I knocked on Bella’s door Calums arm was around my waist and I just smiled at him. He smiled back at me and I pecked him on the lips.

“Hey! The last ones here haha come on in” Bella said opening the door. Calum let go of my waist as I walked through the door and into the living room with him following me behind. As I walked in there was everyone. Literally everyone. Luke with Tayla, Bec with Michael, Ashton, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam we were all here. I sat down on the couch with Calum and immediately all of us turned to Bella who was sitting there with Ashton.

“So guys, I want to show you something before I start talking” Bella said picking up the television remote control.  We watched the screen as she went into planner and pulled up a recording titled ‘Morning News’. A man in his 40’s was talking on the news.

“Good morning everyone! I am here to give you your latest gossip news happening here right in Australia. Earlier at the start of the year these photo’s of this girl named Bella Hopkins where published all over the world. And the main reason why was because she was spotted with the heartthrob Harry Styles from One Direction.” They then showed the photo of Harry and Bella.

“However, Bella was also seen with the drummer from the Aussies lads of 5 Seconds of Summer. Everyone speculated that she was seeing both two boys at the same time however, none of this was confirmed. There were many sightings of Bella with Harry and Ashton at the 1D concerts. However, once they went on tour to America there was no sight of Bella. But!!! Yesterday afternoon we can confirm that Bella was at One Direction’s hotel, and who was she with. That’s right ladies and gentlemen Bella was with Harry Styles again. In these pictures here we can see Bella and Harry in a close and intimate hug in the lobby of the hotel. Can they please tell us what is happening here? This has been dragging on for so long…. What do you think??? Anyways onto other news-.” Bella then shut off the t.v. and we all sat in silence.