Chapter 12 - Not the Real Me

So im going to make up for the short chapter by making a really long one!! I hope you all enjoy!!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Im back in Music Class today and I get to chill with Justin. He is such a nice person im sorta glad that he chose me to be his partner for the assignment.

“Class ! today is your performance day!! you will all be performing infront of the class. You will have 15 mins of practice and we will all meet back here.” Miss said to the class. Oh no…. im going to be singing infront of the whole class… im not ready for this… … god damit. Me and Justin head for a practice room and I had to tell him how I was feeling.

“Justin im like really nervous… I don’t want to sing infront of the whole class.. what about if I stuff it up.. and embarrass myself” I said anxiously. Justin then grabbed both of my hands gently and looked deep into my eyes. What was he doing??

“Don’t worry Bella! You have a beautiful and amazing voice! And don’t worry I’ll be standing right next to you! Supporting you” He said smiling at me. Wait. What just happened…..   Justin is currently holding my hands and smiling at me … does he like me? Or is he just being a good friend? …. Wait do I like him?? I feel sorta nervous just being around him right now…. Bella what is happening… I know ive spent a lot time with Justin these past couple of weeks ,,, maybe my feelings have just grown … Bella, don’t get to involved you don’t know what you’re thinking at the moment just do the song and get it over and done with.

“Class Ashton and Will are going first” Miss said. Yay I get to hear the amazing Ashton Irwin sing his voice is crazy good! As Ashton’s sings I don’t know why but I just kept on looking at Justin in the corner of my eye. His ruggered  look and down to earth smile there was something about him which was intriguing. What am I doing.. I am a massive fan of Ashton Irwin and for some odd reason I don’t even seem to notice him when Justin is around… What is happening!!!.. Ashton and Will then finished and the whole class went crazy because obviously they were amazing. Then Miss said

“Bella and Justin you will go Next” oh crap… im so nervous… hopefully I don’t stuff it infront of the class.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ashton’s POV

Wow me and Will just killed it! Bella is up next! Yeah this is the first time ever that I will hear her sing! Im actually really excited ! Ohh she looks so nervous ! but kinda adorable at the same time.

“Hi everyone me and Bella are going to sing ‘Hate that I Love You’ by Neyo and Rihanna” Justin said smiling at Bella. Wait whats happening here?? Justin smiling at Bella? Don’t tell me he likes her… I don’t want Bella to get hurt. The beat started to play and Bella started to sing. Like wow her voice is amazing ! however, throughout the whole performance her and Justin just kept on smiling at each other. Im pretty sure something is going on here between them… But im to distracted by Bella’s amazing voice ! the way she sings and smiles like she is having an amazing time is so captivating. I just can’t keep my eyes off of her.  The song finished and as a good friend I was I stood up and clapped haha. I love to embarrass Bella sometimes she is so cute and she starts to blush. I just had to clap she was AMAZING!!! Bella and Justin sat down and started to talk all class… what was happening? I want to find out? But why should I care…. Ashton… what are you feeling right now??