Chapter 52 - I Can't Do This Anymore.

Short Chapter! but i did promise you that i would update :) If you could all please comment and vote i would appreciate it !! Thank you everyone for reading xx 

Play the multimedia over and over untill the end of the chapter

......................................................................................................

Ashton’s POV

I couldn’t believe it…. I was standing there just watching Bella lip locked with Harry…. When Harry told me he kissed Bella that hurt so much.. And now to see it in person I couldn’t take it. I shoved my way through everyone and raced outside to the parking lot, there were screaming fans and I got in my car and drove away. I kept on driving, I was angry, hurt, torn. I know that I was the one broke up with Bella……. But I still in love her. The image of Bella and Harry was still in my head and I felt the anger boil up inside me. That was it I needed to get off the road so I drove to the bondi. I made my way into the carpark, I got out of the car and walked to the beach. The instant feeling of the grainy sand against my feet made it seem better all ready. I was now walking straight towards the water, I took off my shirt and laid it on the ground and kept walking to the ocean. The instant cold temperature of the water struck my body and I walked deeper and deeper into the ocean. I felt the water creeping up further and further up my body. I took one large breath and descended into the water. My whole body was  under the crashing waves and I just floated. I felt at peace with the calming water swaying back and forth. The freezing water seemed made all the pain start to fade away, my whole body started to become slightly numb it starting to take all the anger away from me. I just floated there and I began to drift off… drift away from all the pain and sadness in my life….

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Bella’s POV

I saw Ashton push through everyone, and I knew at that moment he still loved me. Why did he brake up with me? If he didn’t love me he wouldn’t of just walked out. I stood there in confusion on the stage I couldn’t even move. I was just shocked, about everything right now. I looked down at my feet and I don’t know why but I just started to cry just a bit. A tear drop ran down my face and Harry came to my side straight away.

“Bella are you okay?” He asked concerned.

“I can’t do this anymore….” I said walking away from Harry and off the stage. I raced out into the carpark, I needed to find Ashton but he was no where to be seen. All the fans started to scream when they saw me.

“AHHHHH! BELLA OMG!” Most of them said. But the shouting got bigger when Harry walked out behind me.

“AHH!! HARRY AND BELLA!! OMG!!!”

“THEY ARE TOGETHER!!!”

“AHHHH!”

I turned around to see Harry. I knew at that moment everyone would be take photos off there iphones, so I walked past Harry and back inside.

“Bella STOP!” Harry said. I kept on walking I couldn’t be around him right now.

“Bella stop right now!” Harry said grabbing my arm stopping me from walking down further into the corridor. I didn’t turn around to face him.. I couldn’t.

“Hey, hey look at me” Harry said gently moving my head to face his. I looked into his green eyes and tears just streamed down my face.

“Bella what is going on?” He asked concerned. I couldn’t answer. My throat was dry and it wouldn’t open.

“Just a second ago we were sharing an amazing moment and now you running off, was it something I did?” He asked. I started to feel so guilty….. I was leading on harry….. I took one step away from him and opened my mouth.

“Harry its not you….. it’s me… stupid me…” I said in a croaky voice. I leant against the wall next to where I was standing and slightly fell down the wall. I was now sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest and my head slammed up against the wall with tears just constantly coming out of my eyes. Harry then joined me and sat down. I looked into his eyes and I new he was searching for something else from me… and I just had to tell him.

“Harry… you don’t want to be with me…. I am the weirdest girl in the history…. I do stuff which I don’t even want to do… I hurt people… I make stupid decisions… and I feel like my life isn’t even going anywhere right now..” I said looking down at my knees.

“Bella, I accept you for who you are. You have to believe me when I say that. Please just tell me what is wrong.” Harry asked. I took one deep breath in and looked back into his green eyes.

“Harry….i can’t be with you. I’m still in love with Ashton…” I said turning away from him, I couldn’t bare seeing Harry hurt.

“So what just happened before was a mistake?” He asked.

“Harry….. im hurt, damaged im going through a rough time…. That’s why. You gave me the attention which I have been thriving from Ashton… im so sorry… I wish I could of controlled myself and not hurt you.” I said crying again. I then felt Harry get up and walked away, I was now all alone. No one around me. I felt like I was better off this way…..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Allie’s POV

I stood there looking at everyone’s reaction, holy shit. Bella was just lip locked with Harry, Ashton just stormed out, Bella ran after Ashton and Harry ran after Bella. HOLY CRAPPP!!!!

“Umm what just happened?” Calum asked looking at everyone. The One Directions boys were confused and so were Michael and Bec.

“Hmmmm.. what should we do?” Niall asked.

“How about we not get involved… its not really any of our business” Bec said.  We all looked around at each other and you could tell that we all agreed with that statement. Then suddenly out the corner of my eye I saw Harry walking towards us. He looked pissed you could tell his fist were closed shut. His head was down and his body was charging towards us.

“Mate whats wrong?” Louis asked.

“Nothing.. lets just go.” Harry said looking at all of One Direction. Louis held onto Harrys shoulder’s and examined his face. Harry was angry and you could see he was hurt, what just happened? And just at that moment Michaels phone started to ring. He lifted his phone up to his ear and looked at us all while talking.

“Hello?” Michael said into the phone.

“yes this is Michael Clifford” He said. Michael face then dropped, he eyes became wider and he mouth shut tight.

“We will be there right away.” Michael said hanging up the phone.

“Whats wrong?” Bec asked concerned.

“Ashton’s in hospital we need to leave now.”