The Waiter

By GreenFrosty

Okay, so this story sucks ass with grammar and everything. I want everyone to know that this is a shitty stor... More

The Menu
The Bosses Letter
The Bosses Apartment
Losing The V-Card
What happened?
Let's Just Talk
I Will Do Anything For You
A/N
Happy Ending
Sad Ending Part 2

Sad Ending Part 1

2.3K 74 21
By GreenFrosty

The title says it all hope you enjoy...

~Edit In~

So I figured out that story's like these are actually called Angst so now I know! Alright back to you guys reading!

~Edit over!~

_________________________

~~•~~ Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

Today is the saddest day of my life...

Right now I'm walking to the funeral of my dead boyfriend, John...

It's been 3 weeks ever since I've found out and I just feel depressed...

~~~Flashback~~~

Ring,Ring,Ring

Ring,Ring,Ring

I woke up to my phone ringing and I just didn't want to get up.But after the phone rang more than 10 times and left 3 messages I got up.

But when I got up the ringing stopped and than it my answering machine said I have one more message.

So I got up and pressed play on all the messages.

4 new messages

First message left at 1:47 A.M

Hey Ed, it's me John... I don't know what's going on... Doctors are telling me if I feel any pain but I really don't... They said that,that might be a problem...Ed please come I'm scared...

End of message one now playing message two

Message two left at 2:36 A.M

Ed I'm sorry...I'm so...sorry....*sob*Im so sorry...*sob* *sniff* please...answer I have too talk to you the...*sob*

End of message two now playing message three

Message three left at 4:52 A.M

Hey Ed...I'm going to die...And these are probably going to be my*cough* my last words*sniff* your going to be sad but please be strong...Just always know that I l-love youuu.............

Doctor! We have a flat line!We need help asap in room 123!

End of message three now playing message four

Message four left at 5:15 A.M

Hello Ed...We have called with unfortunate news that our patient John has died...We still have his body here in the hospital...we're very sorry for your lost...we tried our best he just lost too much blood...We hope you can come within two days too see him...We hope you have a nice day...

End of message four you have played all messages

"No...*sob* no...NoNoNoNoNoNo!"I yelled out loud

At this point I fell to the ground and cried out loud I cried so loud that people were knocking on my door to make sure if I was okay

I ignored the calls on the other side of my door and just laid on the ground crying my heart out...I lost my boyfriend and I wasn't there for him...

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I was so stupid and selfish not to answer any of those calls it was all my fault that John is dead...If I hadn't met him he would have still been alive...

I was brought out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone while walking and we both fell. Though he was on top of me when we fell...

"Oww...sorry man I wasn't watching where I was going"

"Umm...It's okay but can you get off me..." I said very awkwardly

He looked at me confused until he just barely noticed the position we were in.

We were both blushing a mess until he finally got up.

"Oh umm sorry man"

"It's okay..."

It was very awkward for a long time until he put out his hand.

"Hey I'm Steve"

I didn't know wether to shake his hand or ignore his handshake and move on to the funeral but I didn't want to be rude so I shook his hand.

"I'm Edward but people call me Ed..."

"Hello Ed you have such a beautiful name" he said while winking at me.

I blushed but I really didn't want to get in a relationship when mine just ended.

"Um if you excuse me I have too get to a funeral.."I said while going to an opposite side of the sidewalk.

When I was about to walk again he got in my way preventing me from going further.

"Why don't I come with you?" He said with pleading eyes.

"Well you don't even know the guy that died and I don't feel safe a stranger is going to a funeral I'm going too..."

I don't want to be rude is just that I just met him and he wants to go all of a sudden! Like you can't just invite yourself to a funeral.

" I know you barely met me and all, is just that you look sad and I would like to help you, plus I have nothing else to do"

"Well you do need a suit for a funeral..."

"I have one in my car"

What the heck why does he have a nice suit in his car?

"You need to know someone"

"I know you"

God kill me now!

"Fine...you can come" I said in defeat

"Yes thanks!" He said while getting in his car and telling me too come.

He told me too make sure no one was looking while he changes in the car.

I stood outside of his car for a good 1 hour than he comes out looking fancy.

"How do I look?"

"You look nice..."I said while looking away.

"Well than let's go to the funeral!" He said while pointing the wrong way.

"It's that way" I said while grabbing his hand and pointing it the other way.

"Right lets go!" He said while walking that way with me.

We were walking for a good 30 minutes until we arrived at a nice park.

"Wait he isn't going to be buried in a cemetery?"

"No we were once passing through this park when we were going to a party and he said that when he dies he'll like to be buried here, at first I thought he was joking but he was serious he thought it looked really beautiful"

Steve was listening to the entire thing

"I made sure his wish came true and made a funeral arrangement here,just for him...he deserves to be alive though...it's my fault *sniff* he's dead..."

Steve looked at me with saddened eyes when he saw I was crying.It's not my fault I always cry I can't control it, it just happens.

I broke down completely.That is until Steve pulled me into a hug and held onto me tightly.

He felt so comfy and warm...

"I'm sorry for your lost Ed..." He said while hugging me.

I was still shocked that he hugged me but I need some support so I gave in and hugged him back crying into his chest.

~~•~~Steve's P.O.V~~•~~

I thought that Ed was going to reject my hug and push away but he hugged me back putting his head in my chest.

He was crying on my chest...I don't know why but it hurts my chest to see Ed cry.

I saw a tree near us so I picked Ed up bridal style and started walking toward the tree.He kinda squealed a bit when I picked him up and he tried getting down but I didn't allow him to get down.Though when he saw where we were going he allowed me to carry him.

When I went to the tree I went behind it and I saw a cemetery grave there...

When Ed saw it he did a backflip in my hands and started to walk towards it.It left me stunned that Ed could do that.

He sat in front of it and I was confused so I sat there with him until I saw the grave belonged to a person named John...

I looked at the writing on it and it said...

John 'Alex' Jones

1994-2015

Buried by his love Ed...

I'll miss you

'Love?' I thought in my head

Than I heard sobbing next to me when I looked at my side I saw Ed crying...

"Ed did you guys go out?"

He couldn't speak so he just nodded

"I thought you said this was a funeral?"

"It is a funeral...I couldn't pay for a real one...all I could afford was to let him be buried here..." He said to me now calming down.

It brakes my heart even more to know that Ed couldn't afford this

"I...told his parents about us...but they hated gay people...and when I invited them to his funeral...they said no because they said they didn't want to go to a Gay persons funeral"

He than started crying and he than fell in front of the grave...

"Oh Ed I'm so sorry..."

"For what you didn't do anything..."

"I just feel sorry for everything that has happened to you..."

I hugged him again and than he wrapped his hands around my neck and put his head on the crook of my neck and cried there.

I whispered in his ear a song that my mom used to sang to me before she died...

It seemed to calm him down and than he got up and placed a note in front of the grave.

I was about to read it but he said do not touch it.I didn't touch it but I really would like to know what it said.So when I asked him he said no and that only he was only allowed to read it.

I asked who he was but he said John...

I didn't ask anything else because I didn't want to offend him so I left it alone.

After a long time of grieving Ed invited me to a cafe he owned.Me being me I said yes and we left to the cafe.

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

I asked Steve if he wanted to come to The Leaf Cafe with me.He said yes so we started walking.

When we were walking I heard something behind me but when I turned around I didn't see anything.

~~•~~Unknown P.O.V~~•~~

As Steve and Ed left I went to check out the letter that was left on the grave.

Dear John,

You are an amazing person who did not deserve to die.You deserve so much more than being stab to death.You might even deserve someone better than me...But you decided to stay with me...I love you John...I really hope you know that I would take your place in death if I could.I wouldn't care if you told me no or you wouldn't allow it...it was my fault you died so I should have been the person who died not you...Just always know I love you...

From your lover,
Ed Flowers

I smiled at the letter he wrote I picked it up and left back to my what I call my new home...

I love you too

_______________________

Well guy's that's the end for now! There's going to be a second part for this and the next part will be the finale! 😱 Give this story a vote ⭐️ all it takes is one click/tap and comment down in the section! It's really fun down there I call it the friendly zone! Anyway Guy's that's all for now I will see you Guy's next time bye!Never mind! If your still reading this good I also have an idea in my head that maybe just maybe there should be a Ed X Steve or should it stay Ed X John I don't know you Guy's tell me! XD okay!
Okay now this is goodbye! Bye!💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 1 14
DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK IS STUPID AND BORING! READ IF YOU WANT TO BE BORED! read my other book "just a one time thing" it is better and read over!
38 0 11
Hurry up and read this bc I'm deleting it soon I have gotten permission to rewrite this so it's okay happy reading ig
2.9K 0 12
***Smut*** I don't take requests, and I realize that I'm not the best at logically writing stories. If you are going to comment anything negative the...