Unconditional love 2

By MA_MAS99

This is a sequel to unconditional love, After Sabrina and Azeem's death, Adam and Sabha adopt Sabrina's daugh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

769 48 22
By MA_MAS99

A few weeks later, It's finally Ammarah's wedding day, everyone is busy getting ready, last minute preparations and attending the guests.
Faryal was trying to wear her sari but couldn't fix her sari so she ran into Kasim's mum's room.

"Auntie, can you please help me put this sari on" asked Faryal.

"Of course my dear" said Kasim's mum. She fixed the sari for Faryal.
"Thank you so much auntie, I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here" said Faryal. Kasim's mum laughed and said, you're welcome and you look absolutely beautiful".
Kasim walked in and said, "Mum, are you ready?". He saw Faryal and his jaw dropped, he couldn't get his eyes off her, "Uhhhmmm" said Kasim's mum.
Kasim still didn't react, his mum couldn't stop laughing and said, "Faryal Beta, I'm going now". Kasim still stood there staring at Faryal with loving eyes, Faryal shook him and said, "Hello! Kasim!". He snapped out of his trance, "Wow! Faryal you look BEAUTIFUL!".
"Thank you Kasim, you look alright aswell" said Faryal.
"Just alright?" Said Kasim.
"Yeah" said Faryal. He pushed Faryal onto the wall, they were just an inch apart, he started teasing her. "Now how do I look?" Said Kasim.
"Hot!" Said Faryal.
"You think I look hot?" smirked Kasim.
"Yes, no, I mean You're hot! No I mean I'm hot Arrghh I mean I feel hot" said Faryal.
"Yeah yeah ok" said Kasim.
Ijaz and Zainab walked in, "Uhmmm" said Zainab. Kasim moved back, Faryal fixed her sari and hair, "Everyone is waiting for you both downstairs" said Ijaz.
"Shall we tell them that you both were busy romancing each other" laughed Zainab. Faryal punched her arm and said, "Shhh don't you dare!".
"Hahaha you know I would" said Zainab.
"I know, that's why I punched you" said Faryal. They both started laughing,
Everyone looked at them when they went downstairs, Faryal attended the guests for a while then went back to Zainab, Kasim and Ijaz who were standing there awkwardly.

Suddenly the groom makes an entrance, the paparazzi surround him as Ammarah's husband is quite famous. The Nikkah starts, everyone watched as the couple said "Qubool Hai" three times each. Faryal, Kasim, Ijaz and Zainab get up to congratulate Ammarah and her husband on the stage. After taking a couple of pictures, they made their way to the table as the food was coming. Suddenly a middle aged lady stopped Faryal and said, "Sabrina?".
"Sorry, you're mistaking me for someone else" said Faryal.
"No, Sabrina. Where have you been all these years?" Said the lady.
"I'm not Sabrina" said Faryal.
"Wow! Well you look exactly like her" said the lady.
"Ok hmm can you excuse me for a second" said Faryal. She went and sat down, Faryal was puzzled. Why did people mistake her for Sabrina, who was Sabrina. Faryal was busy in her thoughts when suddenly her dad came and tapped her shoulder. Faryal turned around and hugged her dad.
"Oh my god! You're finally here dad, I've missed you so much" said Faryal.
"Oh Sabrina, I've missed you even more" said her dad.
"Dad, Can I ask you a question?" Said Faryal.
"Umm yes" said her dad.
"Who's Sabrina?" Faryal's dad was shocked and speechless. How was he going to tell Faryal that she isn't his daughter and that Sabrina is her mother and that he adopted Faryal after her parents died. How was he going to tell her when her life is in danger if anyone else finds out that Sabrina and Azeem's daughter is Alive! He didn't want to lose Faryal at any cost and he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Hello dad? I asked you a question?" Said Faryal. Adam(Faryal's dad) zoned out, "Faryal, have you congratulated Ammarah yet?".
"Yes dad". Suddenly someone screamed, Sabha came running down, "ADAM! ANAM!".
"What about Anam?" Said Adam.
"She slit her wrist!" Cried out Sabha.
Everyone ran to see Anam, Adam called the ambulance, when the paramedics came, they took her away immediately. Faryal was so confused why would Anam commit suicide! As they waited in the hospital, Kasim tried to comfort Faryal. Ammarah and her husband came, they started discussing about Anam's condition. Others started questioning why Anam tried to commit suicide, someone said, "Maybe she's had an affair and got pregnant?".
Ammarah couldn't take it, she knew fine well why Anam did what she did. She couldn't hear everyone question Anam and think bad of her so she told Faryal to come with her. So Faryal went outside the hospital with her, "What's wrong Ammarah?".
"I'm sorry but I can't stand everyone judging Anam! She didn't do anything wrong, all she did was fall in love!" Said Ammarah.
"Who?! Who does she love? Who did she do this for?! I'll sort them out! Just tell me the name!" Said Faryal.
"Faryal... Anam loves Kasim!" Said Ammarah. Faryal moved backwards, she was shocked and didn't know what to say or do.

"Kasim... She loves Kasim since when? How?" Said Faryal.

"Since he came and stayed over at the house, I'm sorry but I had to tell you Faryal" said Ammarah.

"But why did she try to commit suicide?!" Said Faryal.

"Because she loves him! For the past few days she been acting weird but I didn't think she would do something like this!" Said Ammarah. Faryal started crying, she didn't know what to do or say anymore. Her sister tried to kill herself because she loves Kasim! Her Kasim, the love of HER LIFE. Why did she have to love the same guy, since childhood they liked and shared the same things but the same guy, that was not possible. Ammarah went back inside the hospital which Faryal stood outside crying her eyes out, Kasim came and said, "What are you doing out here in the cold, come inside".
"I needed some fresh air" said Faryal.
"It's cold, here wear my jacket" said Kasim.
"No I'm ok" said Faryal.
"No you have to wear it or you'll get a cold" said Kasim. So she wore his jacket and hugged him, "Please stop crying, Anam will be better soon".
Faryal started crying more, "Faryal, don't worry she'll be ok, just pray for her" said Kasim. After a while they both went inside and find out Anam has gained conscience, Faryal told Kasim to go and see her and that she will be there but she has to do something first so he went in without Faryal. When Anam saw Kasim, she smiled, he went towards her and said, "Are you ok?".
"Yes I'm fine" said Anam.
"Why did you do this Anam?" Asked Kasim. Anam didn't say anything, her parents walked in and asked her why she did it but Anam refused to answer them, the doctor walked in and said please don't pressurise the patient, it's not good for her. So Adam and Sabha decided to leave it until she decided to tell them herself, Anam looked around and said, "Where is Faryal?".
"I don't know she was here a while ago, waiting for you to regain consciousness" said Kasim.
"Ok" said Anam. Meanwhile Faryal drove to the nearest mosque to ask for help as she didn't know what to do, after she prayed and went into her car. She got a call, it was a modelling agency saying that they are offering her a modelling job for a month and she will be travelling around the world. She accepted the offer, they told her that she had to come ASAP so Faryal went to home and started packing, the modelling agency had booked her tickets already so Faryal decided to go to the hospital to see Anam before going. Kasim saw her with a suitcase and was shocked, "Why did you bring your suitcase? Where were you? Everyone was worried about you! I tried calling your phone a billion times but you didn't answer! I was worried sick!" Said Kasim. He walked forward to hug her but Faryal moved away.

"I got a call from a modelling agency and well I have to go to London tonight, they booked my tickets I have no choice I have to go" said Faryal.

"Are you serious?! Your sister just committed suicide! Instead of going to see if she's ok, you are going to London for a modelling career! Faryal you can't be serious! I don't believe you! What really happened? I can tell something is wrong? Please tell me!" Said Kasim.

"I'm serious! I have to go! Being a doctor was my goal but being a model was a dream, I never excepted it to happen now I've got the opportunity to fulfil my dream before med school starts" said Faryal.

"Wow! I never excepted this from you faryal! You're being selfish when your family need you the most, you have decided to leave!" Said Kasim.

"Kasim, I don't want to argue about this" said Faryal.

Faryal went into the ward, Anam was sleeping, Faryal told her parents that she has to leave. Faryal's mum tried to stop her but her dad said that she could go. Faryal met everyone and said, "I'll be back soon". Kasim stood there waiting for Faryal to meet him but she walked right past him.

"Faryal!" He shouted, grabbed her hand. Faryal turned around and said, "Let go".
"I'm sorry for what I said earlier I didn't mean it, i was just confused and upset. I'll come with you to London and then we will go to med school together.

"No Kasim, you're mum is here. You should spend time with her and I'll be fine thanks anyways" said Faryal.

"Faryal, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this. As if I'm nobody to you" said Kasim. Faryal looked at her watch and said, "Sorry guys I'm running late, bye". Her parents waved and said, call us when you reach". Kasim went inside the hospital to see Anam, Kasim sat there waiting for Anam to wake up. He sat there upset, he wondered why Faryal was behaving like this with him. Did he do something wrong he thought, meanwhile Faryal had arrived at the airport, she sat there thinking about Kasim. How rudely she behaved towards him, she started tearing up. When she finally started being happy again and found true love, she had to let it go. Faryal only took the modelling offer so that she could distant herself for Kasim for a while as she didn't know what to do. Anam loved him but Faryal didn't want to leave Kasim for her but due to the current situation she thought it was best for her to leave.

Hey guys I hope you are all well, first of all sorry for not updating I've been so busy with life and haven't been well lately so didn't have the time and concentration to write but I hope you like this chapter please don't forget to comment share and like.

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.1K 53
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
44.2K 628 37
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
206K 1K 192
Mature content
34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...