Chapter 2

The next day at med school, the first lecture was the Gross Anatomy Lecture after that, In their first Gross anatomy lab, they studied the bones of the vertebral system and skeletal structures. It was finally lunch time, Zainab and Faryal were feeling very hungry and tired, They went to the canteen, the smell of the food was amazing. Faryal and Zainab went and sat at a table when suddenly a guy walked over to them.

"Hey I'm Ijaz, if you guys don't mind can me and my friend sit here as there is nowhere else to sit?" Asked Ijaz.

"Yeah sure" said Zainab. Ijaz smiled at her and sat in front of her, "Kasim! Come sit here" said Ijaz. Faryal turned around and saw Kasim.

"I'm not sitting here!" Said Kasim.

"Why? What's wrong? There is nowhere else to sit!" Said Ijaz.

"No I'm not sitting here and fine I'll stand up and eat! Ijaz lets go" said Kasim.

"What's wrong with you? Just sit here" said Ijaz. Faryal was too busy looking at the table across from her, it was Mohsin with the same girl who hugged him, she was kissing him, Faryal had enough of this so she got up and was about to walk away.
"Faryal! Where are you going?!" Said Zainab.
"Away from here" said Faryal.
Zainab got up and said, "ok let's go".
"Excuse what's your name?" Said Ijaz.
"Zainab".
"Nice name and by the way, you and your friend left your food here" said Ijaz. Zainab took it and Faryal said, "I'm not hungry anymore".
"But you haven't even ate anything" said Zainab. Faryal ran off and sat outside, she couldn't control her tears.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Just ignore that Kasim! He's just an idiot" said Zainab.

"I'm not crying because of him, it's because of Mohsin, a girl was kissing him, I don't understand why I feel bad, I liked him but I didn't love him then why do I feel so heartbroken" said Faryal. Zainab hugged Faryal and said, "Well I know you are a decent girl and haven't had any boyfriends that's why, when you got engaged to him, you knew you were going to marry him so that's why you couldn't imagine your life without him but as I said Faryal be strong and just move on" said Zainab.

"It will be hard to move on but I will try and thank you for being there for me Zainab" said Faryal. Zainab had to go to the bathroom so Faryal was sitting on the bench alone, Faryal decided to call her mum.
"Hey mum, how are you?".
"Faryal! Hi I'm fine thanks you? I missed you so much and how is med school going?" Said Sabha.

"That's good and yeah I'm fine too, I miss you guys a lot, how's dad and how is my brother and sister? Also med school is good" said Faryal.

"They are all fine just missing you so much" said Sabha. Faryal started to cry over the phone, "What's wrong Faryal? Why are you crying?" Asked Sabha.

"Nothing missing you guys a lot" said Faryal.

"I'm your mother Faryal, I know when my daughter is lying, is someone bothering you" said Sabha.

"No but actually the thing is that Mohsin is there!" Said Faryal.

"Mohsin! What's he doing there?" Asked Sabha.

"He studies here now and well I'm finding it hard seeing him here everyday and with a girl..." Said Faryal.

"I thought he wanted to be a lawyer and anyways just ignore him Faryal! Just forget about what happened, Faryal you need to move on and if you like someone in med school then that's fine you can let me know" said Sabha.

"Ok mum, bye I need to go now, love you" said Faryal.

"Ok bye Faryal, take care and I love you too" said Sabha. It started to rain but Faryal still sat there, Mohsin walked up to her as he saw her alone and said, "Hey".

"What do you want?!" Said Faryal.

"What's your problem! Why are you being rude to me!" Said Mohsin.

"Yes I've got a problem with you! Why are even talking to me!" Said Faryal.
Faryal walked away when suddenly Mohsin grabbed her hand. "No, you can't walk away without telling me what I've done to get your hatred" said Mohsin.

"Don't act innocent, like you don't know" said Faryal.

"No I don't know" said Mohsin.

"You and your family called off the engagement and for what reason because you found someone else or shall I say better" shouted Faryal.
Moshin was speechless, "I didn't want it to end this way, I liked someone else before and my parents made me get engaged to you. It wasn't my choice".

"If you liked someone else! Couldn't you have told me! I would have rejected the rishta! You didn't need to get engaged to me, you played with MY FEELINGS AND WITH MY FAMILIES FEELINGS!" Shouted Faryal.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feeling or your family feelings but me and my girlfriend broke up and my parents made me get engaged to you but when I came to New York she was here and we got back together" said Mohsin.

"It's easy for you to say sorry and so technically, imagine we got married and then you went to New York and your girlfriend wanted you back! You would have cheated on me! Wouldn't you? Both ways you would have ruined my life!" Said Faryal.

"I said I'm sorry what else can I do?!" Said Mohsin.

"Exactly you said sorry but how will that fix things, you ruined my life! Just go and enjoy your life! I don't want to see your face every again!" Said Faryal.
It started to rain heavily, Mohsin went away, while Faryal couldn't stop crying. She stood up to go back into the building but suddenly fainted. When Faryal regained conscious, she saw Zainab crying and Ijaz hugging her, Faryal realised that she was lying down on someone and that her head was on someone's lap. She slowly looked up to see it was Kasim, "Are you ok?!" Said Zainab.
"Yeah" said Faryal. Kasim helped Faryal get up, she felt dizzy again so she grabbed onto Kasim's shirt. He helped her and put her on a sofa. "What happened to me?" Asked Faryal.
"Well you were out in the rain and fainted but luckily Kasim spotted you and bought you in" said Zainab.
"Thank you" said Faryal to Kasim.
"No problem" said Kasim. Faryal started shivering and sneezing, Zainab went to the office and got Faryal a hoodie and joggers(sweatpants). Zainab got a blanket from somewhere and gave her some paracetamol. The lecturer came and said, "Well done guys and Faryal you can go home, I want you all to arrive home safely as the weather is pretty bad".
"Oh no, my car is away for repairs and I'm sure the buses and trains have been cancelled" said Zainab. Ijaz hear this and said, "Kasim is driving me home and I'm sure he'll drop you guys home too if you want" said Ijaz.
"Yeah if he doesn't mind" said Zainab.
"No, I don't mind" said Kasim.
Kasim dropped Faryal and Zainab off, it was only Ijaz and Kasim in the car now.
"So you like Faryal don't you?" Said Ijaz.

"No! Why would I? Have you seen how rude she is" said Kasim.

"Yeah yeah, that's why you were so concerned for you when she fainted" said Ijaz.

"What?! She's in our class, I just felt bad for her" said Kasim.

"Yeah whatever, ok bye" said Ijaz.
"Bye" said Kasim.

Heeeeyy guys I hope you guys liked the chapter :) I will try to improve it, I know it was abit to straight to the point but I tried my best and please don't forget to comment like and share!

Also Alhumdilliah I passed my exams :D thank you to everyone who wished me good luck and prayed for me :) thank you so much x just continue to pray for me thank you xx