Chapter 18

A few weeks later, It's finally Ammarah's wedding day, everyone is busy getting ready, last minute preparations and attending the guests.
Faryal was trying to wear her sari but couldn't fix her sari so she ran into Kasim's mum's room.

"Auntie, can you please help me put this sari on" asked Faryal.

"Of course my dear" said Kasim's mum. She fixed the sari for Faryal.
"Thank you so much auntie, I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here" said Faryal. Kasim's mum laughed and said, you're welcome and you look absolutely beautiful".
Kasim walked in and said, "Mum, are you ready?". He saw Faryal and his jaw dropped, he couldn't get his eyes off her, "Uhhhmmm" said Kasim's mum.
Kasim still didn't react, his mum couldn't stop laughing and said, "Faryal Beta, I'm going now". Kasim still stood there staring at Faryal with loving eyes, Faryal shook him and said, "Hello! Kasim!". He snapped out of his trance, "Wow! Faryal you look BEAUTIFUL!".
"Thank you Kasim, you look alright aswell" said Faryal.
"Just alright?" Said Kasim.
"Yeah" said Faryal. He pushed Faryal onto the wall, they were just an inch apart, he started teasing her. "Now how do I look?" Said Kasim.
"Hot!" Said Faryal.
"You think I look hot?" smirked Kasim.
"Yes, no, I mean You're hot! No I mean I'm hot Arrghh I mean I feel hot" said Faryal.
"Yeah yeah ok" said Kasim.
Ijaz and Zainab walked in, "Uhmmm" said Zainab. Kasim moved back, Faryal fixed her sari and hair, "Everyone is waiting for you both downstairs" said Ijaz.
"Shall we tell them that you both were busy romancing each other" laughed Zainab. Faryal punched her arm and said, "Shhh don't you dare!".
"Hahaha you know I would" said Zainab.
"I know, that's why I punched you" said Faryal. They both started laughing,
Everyone looked at them when they went downstairs, Faryal attended the guests for a while then went back to Zainab, Kasim and Ijaz who were standing there awkwardly.

Suddenly the groom makes an entrance, the paparazzi surround him as Ammarah's husband is quite famous. The Nikkah starts, everyone watched as the couple said "Qubool Hai" three times each. Faryal, Kasim, Ijaz and Zainab get up to congratulate Ammarah and her husband on the stage. After taking a couple of pictures, they made their way to the table as the food was coming. Suddenly a middle aged lady stopped Faryal and said, "Sabrina?".
"Sorry, you're mistaking me for someone else" said Faryal.
"No, Sabrina. Where have you been all these years?" Said the lady.
"I'm not Sabrina" said Faryal.
"Wow! Well you look exactly like her" said the lady.
"Ok hmm can you excuse me for a second" said Faryal. She went and sat down, Faryal was puzzled. Why did people mistake her for Sabrina, who was Sabrina. Faryal was busy in her thoughts when suddenly her dad came and tapped her shoulder. Faryal turned around and hugged her dad.
"Oh my god! You're finally here dad, I've missed you so much" said Faryal.
"Oh Sabrina, I've missed you even more" said her dad.
"Dad, Can I ask you a question?" Said Faryal.
"Umm yes" said her dad.
"Who's Sabrina?" Faryal's dad was shocked and speechless. How was he going to tell Faryal that she isn't his daughter and that Sabrina is her mother and that he adopted Faryal after her parents died. How was he going to tell her when her life is in danger if anyone else finds out that Sabrina and Azeem's daughter is Alive! He didn't want to lose Faryal at any cost and he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Hello dad? I asked you a question?" Said Faryal. Adam(Faryal's dad) zoned out, "Faryal, have you congratulated Ammarah yet?".
"Yes dad". Suddenly someone screamed, Sabha came running down, "ADAM! ANAM!".
"What about Anam?" Said Adam.
"She slit her wrist!" Cried out Sabha.
Everyone ran to see Anam, Adam called the ambulance, when the paramedics came, they took her away immediately. Faryal was so confused why would Anam commit suicide! As they waited in the hospital, Kasim tried to comfort Faryal. Ammarah and her husband came, they started discussing about Anam's condition. Others started questioning why Anam tried to commit suicide, someone said, "Maybe she's had an affair and got pregnant?".
Ammarah couldn't take it, she knew fine well why Anam did what she did. She couldn't hear everyone question Anam and think bad of her so she told Faryal to come with her. So Faryal went outside the hospital with her, "What's wrong Ammarah?".
"I'm sorry but I can't stand everyone judging Anam! She didn't do anything wrong, all she did was fall in love!" Said Ammarah.
"Who?! Who does she love? Who did she do this for?! I'll sort them out! Just tell me the name!" Said Faryal.
"Faryal... Anam loves Kasim!" Said Ammarah. Faryal moved backwards, she was shocked and didn't know what to say or do.