Chapter 10

"Faryal, now that you are here, I need to tell you something" said Her dad.

"Yeah dad, what's up?" Asked Faryal.

"There are lots of rishtas coming for you and one is coming tonight to see you" said her dad. Faryal was shocked,
"What?! I don't want to get married" said Faryal.

"Why?!" Said Faryal's dad.

"Because..." Said Faryal.

"Because what?!" Asked Faryal's mum.

"I just don't want too" said Faryal.

"You don't need to agree straight away just meet the guy, we can't cancel now. It will be embrassing. Just do it for us" said Faryal's dad.

"Ok" said Faryal.

"Thank you" said Faryal's dad.

"I'll tell Omar to take you clothes shopping" said Faryal's mum.

"Omar is away out" said Anam.

"Oh no, what shall we do now" said Faryal's mum. Kasim came down, "What's wrong?".
"I need someone to take Faryal shopping" said Faryal's mum.
"I'll take her" said Kasim.
"Are you sure?" Said Faryal's mum.
"Yeah it's fine, I'll take her shopping" said Kasim.
"What's the special occasion mum? There's no party or wedding" said Anam.
"A rishta has come for Faryal, they are going to come tonight to meet her" said Faryal's mum. Kasim looked at Faryal shocked, he felt as if someone had stabbed his heart. Faryal's mum was talking to him but he was lost in his thoughts, Anam nudged him. "Yeah" said Kasim.
'My mum is talking to you!" Said Anam.
"Sorry Auntie, my mind was somewhere else" said Kasim.
"It's ok beta, anyways Anam is going with you and Faryal" said Faryal's mum. Kasim got into the car, Anam sat at the front and Faryal sat at the back.
Anam was talking to Kasim but he was looking at Faryal from the mirror. Anam noticed it and said, "Faryal, are you feeling nervous?".
"Yes" said Faryal.
"If the guy is nice, will you say yes" asked Anam. Kasim kept his eyes on the mirror waiting for Faryal to reply. They were about to have a car crash,
"Kasim! Keep your eyes on the road!" Said Anam.
"Ok sorry, I got distracted" said Kasim.
"So yeah Faryal, will you?" Said Anam.
"No" replied Faryal.
"Why?!" Said Anam.
"Because I don't want to get married! Mum and dad are making me meet this guy" said Faryal. Kasim looked at her and smiled. He mentally slapped himself for thinking she agreed to meet the guy.
"Oh I see, don't worry, it's only gonna be for 3-4 hours" said Anam.
"3-4 hours of hell" said Faryal. They all started laughing. After half an hour they arrived at the shopping centre, Kasim walked with Faryal while Anam was walking beside Faryal on the other side. Faryal tried out outfits, Faryal took the one Kasim chose for her. Anam went to try on a suit so Faryal and Kasim were alone.

"I can't believe you really thought I agreed to meet the guy!" Said Faryal.

"I'm sorry, I felt as if someone shoot my heart when your mum said that someone is coming to meet you" said Kasim.

"Aaaw Kasim, you know that i only want to be with you, how can you think I would even look at someone else" said Faryal.

"Aaww my baby, I only want to be with you too" said Kasim. He saw a necklace, he moved Faryal's hair to one side and put the necklace on her neck.
"Wow it looks beautiful" said Kasim.
"Thank you, it's really pretty" said Faryal.
"I would like to buy this" said Kasim to the worker.
"Oh my god! No Kasim, I like it but you don't need to buy me it" said Faryal.
"Oye I'm buying it for the love of my life, you can't stop me" said Kasim.
The worker looked at them and smiled, "You make a very nice couple, Madam you are lucky to have a guy like him" said the lady.
"Thank you and I know" said Faryal.
Anam came and said, "How does this look?".
"You look beautiful" said Faryal.
"Yeah I agree" said Kasim. When they got back home, Faryal's mum told her to quickly get ready, so Anam helped her get ready. The guy and his family had arrived, Faryal went down. She met the guys parents. Faryal's parents and his parents were talking away, The guy's s mother suggested that Faryal and him should go and talk separately. So they went to the garden, "Hey I'm Daniyal".
"Hi I'm Faryal".
"So how are you?" Asked Daniyal.
"I'm fine thanks you?" Replied Faryal.
"That's good and yeah I'm fine too" said Daniyal.
"So what do you do?" Asked Faryal.
"Well I'm a businessman, what about you?" Said Daniyal.
"Oh that's nice and I'm a med student, just on holiday so I came home but I need to go back to America" said Faryal.
"Oh you're a Med student that's amazing and Aaww that's nice yeah you must miss your family a lot" said Daniyal.
"Yeah I do" said Faryal. They chatted away, they got along very well. Anam interrupted and said, "Umm everyone is waiting on you both". They got up and went inside. "So what have you guys decided?" Said Daniyal's mum.
Faryal didn't know what to say, she looked at Daniyal waiting for him to say something.

"Yeah I like Faryal but I think we both need more time to get to know each other, it's a very important decision and we need to take the decision wisely" said Daniyal. Faryal smiled at Daniyal.

"That's absolutely fine" said Faryal's dad. After dinner they went away.
"They were very nice people" said Faryal's dad.
"Yes masha'allah" said Faryal's mum.
Kasim waited for Faryal's family to go upstairs so he could talk to Faryal. So They went outside in the garden to talk, "So how was the guy?" Asked Kasim.
"Oh he was great, I really like him" said Faryal sarcastically.
"Oh" said Kasim sadly. Faryal punched his arm and said, "I was being sarcastic!".
"Oh thank God! I thought you were serious" said Kasim. She hugged him, they were hugging for 5 minutes. From the balcony Anam was looking.

Heeeyyyy guys sorry I haven't been able to write any of my stories. Just been very very busy, school, work, and life. lol very stressful. So I finally got a little bit of time so I quickly wrote this. Sorry if I make any mistakes. Also guys it's my birthday today 😁😁😁😁😁🎉🎉🎉 lol I feel so old now. And OMG I still haven't met SIDHARTH MALHOTRA😑😅😥 but I'm still gonna try to find him lol please wish me luck xx

Please comment share and like