Chapter 6

Faryal, Kasim and Jason rushed into Mrs. Smith in the morning, Faryal tried waking her up but she wasn't getting up, Kasim checked Mrs. Smith's pulse,
"Omg! She's dead!" Said Kasim.
Faryal step backwards, she was in shock, Jason ran to Faryal and hugged her. "Faryal, please calm down" said Jason. Faryal hugged him back, she started to cry, Kasim told Jason to go and call the senior doctors, when Jason went away. Kasim hugged Faryal, he kissed her forehead and said, "Faryal... Don't cry, Mrs. Smith was a fighter, a hero, she would hate for you to cry like this!" Said Kasim. Faryal hugging him tightly, Dr. Owen walked in and said, "We'll have to call her family and Kasim please take Faryal downstairs".
Faryal couldn't stop crying Mrs. Smith and her had a bond, a gran and granddaughter kind of relationship, it was as if she lost a family member. Kasim comforted her and then said, "I love you!".
"What?!" Said Faryal.
"Nothing..." Replied Kasim.
"No no, you said something" said Faryal. Kasim sighed and said, "Yes I did, I said that I love you Faryal! I know it's the wrong time and place to say that but I had to".
Faryal froze, she was in shock, "umm I need to go the bathroom" said Faryal.
She ran off to find Zainab, Zainab was with Ijaz. Faryal ran to Zainab and hugged her, "oh my god! What's wrong?!" Said Zainab.
"Mrs. Smith has passed away and Kasim said he loves me!" Said Faryal out of breathe.
"Wait what?! Omg are you ok?! And Kasim finally told you he loves you! What did you say?!" Replied Zainab.
"No, you know Mrs. Smith was like a gran to me and I didn't say anything" said Faryal.
"I know Faryal I understand if you need me I'm always here for you and ok" said Zainab.
"I need to go home" said Faryal.
"Ok let's go, bye Ijaz I'll call you later" said Zainab.

*At home*

Faryal sat on her bed, thinking of all the things Mrs. Smith said to her, the advice, the funny conversations, about her life and how she thinks Kasim is the best match for her. Her attention went to Kasim and about what he said, he loves her but does she love him?
Faryal was confused and hurting, she cried herself to sleep.

In the morning, Faryal woke up really earlier to go to the hospital, Mrs. Smith's family were all there. Jason was standing there crying on a ladies shoulder. Faryal knocked the door and said, "Can I come in?".
"Yes" said Jason. Faryal's eyes were red and swollen up as she was crying all night and didn't get enough sleep.
"Hi, I'm Mrs. Smith's Daughter Emma, my mum has told me a lot about you, she was very fond of you, she used to say that you were like a granddaughter to her" said Emma. Faryal couldn't control her emotions and started to cry, Emma hugged Faryal and said, "thank you so much for looking after my mum and being there for her".
"No please don't thank me, she was very special to me" said Faryal.
"Jason Son, give this lovely Girl what your gran left for her" said Emma.
Faryal looked at Jason and said, You were her grandson?! Why did you not tell me?".
"She had memory loss and forgot about me, the doctors said not to mention that I am her grandson because she would get very ill" said Jason.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry" said Faryal. She hugged Jason, they both cried. Kasim walked in and looked hurt seeing Faryal and Jason hugging. He was about to walk away when suddenly Emma called him and Said, "You're Kasim right?".
"Yes" said Kasim.
"My mum left something for you and Faryal" said Emma. Kasim and Faryal looked puzzled, it was 2 letters one that said Faryal on it and the other said Kasim on it. Faryal opened her letter, it said,"Dear Faryal, thank you so much for looking after me and spending time with me. I enjoyed talking to you, you are like a granddaughter to me, I'm glad God brought you into my life. I always want you to remember the advice I have given you but there is something really important I was to say to you.
STOP denying your love, I can see the love in your eyes and in Kasim's eyes from day one. I really hope that one day you both will realise that and be together. I wish I could see you both together and happy but I don't know how long I have left to live but you need to promise me that you will put aside whatever is stopping you from being together. I wish you the best in future and all the happiness in the world.
Your gran, Mrs. Smith".
Faryal started crying, while Jason comforted her. Kasim opened his letter, it said, Dear Kasim, Thank you for looking after me and always putting a smile on my face with your silly jokes and funny dance moves, I really appreciate it. I have something really important to say to you, don't be scared or shy, tell her that you love her! As I said from day one, you and Faryal make a really nice couple, I can see the love in your eyes and Faryal's eyes. She's shy and afraid to say to you herself but you are the man! Just tell her how you feel! Trust me you both are meant to me. I hope you listen to me, best of luck. May god bless you.
Mrs. Smith.
Kasim looked at Faryal while she was looking straight at him, they spoke with their eyes. Without saying anything, they said a lot, Emma invited them to Mrs. Smith's funeral. After Faryal and Kasim finished their rounds, they made their way to the car park. Faryal and Kasim both wanted to say something but didn't have the courage so they got into their car and drove away. A few week after the funeral, Zainab and Ijaz told Faryal and Kasim to come to dinner with them so they could get their minds of things.
Zainab and Ijaz were talking non-stop while Faryal and Kasim were quiet.
"Faryal? Faryal!" Said Zainab.
"Kasim, I need to talk to you" said Faryal out of the blue.
"Umm ok, let's go" said Kasim.
They went outside, "What do you want to talk about?!" Asked Kasim.
"About us" said Faryal.
"Yeah..." Said Kasim.
"I mean you used to hate me before and now you say you love me? I'm confused. You used to date Sadaf then when did you develop feeling for me?" Said Faryal.
"I never hated you! I just liked annoying you and yes I dated Sadaf because you were dating Nolan! I was jealous! I fell for you on the first day you came. I don't know how and why but my feeling for you have got stronger, day by day until yesterday I couldn't control myself! And I can't see you with anyone" said Kasim. Faryal hugged Kasim, he hugged her back.
"I love you too, I'm sorry I've been trying to deny it, i didn't know how to react I've never been in love before but i couldn't get you out of my mind, being with Nolan I never felt anything for him, when I was with him I kept seeing you everywhere! I tried to get you out of my mind but I couldn't. Yes Kasim I love you too" said Faryal. Kasim couldn't stop smiling, he hugged Faryal and didn't let go. They were in that position for 5-10 minutes, until finally Faryal let go and said, "I need to tell you something before we get into a relationship. I was previously engaged... To Mohsin" said Faryal.
Kasim was shocked and said, "What?!
When? How?".
"Mohsin's parents came and asked for my hand in marriage for Mohsin. My parents were happy with the marriage proposal so I agreed. Mohsin said that he had to go to America for a month so his parents said they want us to get engaged so they got us engaged that very day. For the first week we texted each other everyday but by the next week he didn't call or text, a whole month went by and there was no sign of him so my parents phoned his parents and they said that they found someone better for Mohsin so they broke the engagement, I was heartbroken at first because he played with my feeling. I had to tell you this, it's your choice if you still want to be with me or not" said Faryal.

"Faryal, I love you no matter what! It doesn't make a difference to me if you were engaged before. The fact that you are with me now, is all that matters" said Kasim. Faryal smiled, they both walked into the restaurant holding hands. "Omg!" Said Zainab.
"Meet my girlfriend Faryal" said Kasim.
"Congratulations bro, finally about time" said Ijaz. Zainab got up and hugged Faryal, "yes finally, I was shipping you both since ages, Farim or Kasyal? What one do you like better?" Said Zainab. They all laughed, "we will come up with a name for them later baby" said Ijaz.

HEEEYY guys I hope you like this chapter please let me know what you think! I know I haven't been updated, just been very busy school has started so I've been just too busy to update. I decided to quickly update because I won't have time later. I hope you guys are enjoying your holidays.
Also please don't forgot to like, share and most of all comment :) xx

Don't forget to read my new story
*Love at first sight*