Chapter 9

Anam wake up smiling, she had a flashback of the moment Kasim saved her. She got up and went downstairs, her dad was home. "oh my god! Dad you're back!" Said Anam.
"Yes my darling" said Anam's dad.
She hugged her dad, "I'm so happy, you're here" said Anam.
"Aaww I missed you alot and I've got a surprise for you" said Anam's dad.
"I missed u too dad and omg what?" Said Anam. "Come in" said Anam's dad. The person had their face covered and walked in, "Who is that dad?" Asked Anam.
"Go and see" said Anam's dad.
Anam screamed, "FARYAL!". Faryal hugged Anam and said, "Anam".
"OMG I can't believe you are here, Dad this is the bestest surprise ever, I missed you so much Faryal". said Anam.
"I missed you so much too" said Anam.
Anam's mum and Omar came down to meet Faryal and Adam(their dad).
"Faryal! My little sister, how was med school? Asked Omar.
"Its great bro, how's your business going?" Asked Faryal.
"That's good and yeah business is fine" said Omar.
"Ok guys you all catch up, I'll go make some food" said Anam's mum.
Omar went away and Anam's dad went to spend some time with his wife. So it was only Anam and Faryal.
"I need to tell you something!" Said Anam and Faryal at the same time.
They laughed, "you start!" Said Anam.
"No you go first" said Faryal.
"No you tell me first" said Anam.
"Ok I'm in love!" Said Faryal.
"OMG Faryal! Seriously? What? When? How? Who?" Said Anam.
"Wow so many questions! You tell me what you had to tell me first then I'll tell you the details" said Faryal.
"Ok, Faryal I think I'm falling in love" said Anam.
"Omg! Anam! Who is he?" Said Faryal.
"I can't tell you at the moment but I'll let you know" said Anam.
"Omg! So much suspense" said Faryal.
Anam's mum walked in and said, "Anam, can you go and see if Kasim is awake? The food is nearly made".
"Ok mum" said Anam. As Anam was about to go, Faryal stopped her and said, "Who's Kasim?".
"Oh he's mum's friends son, he's been staying here for a few days" said Anam.
"Oh ok" said Faryal. Anam went upstairs and saw that Kasim was awake, she knocked the door and walked in, "Thanks for yesterday" said Anam.
"Your welcome" said Kasim.
"Actually mum told me to tell you to come down and eat" said Anam.
"I'm not hungry" said Kasim.
"My sister and dad are here so mum made really good food" said Anam.
"Ok but I'm still not hungry" said Kasim. Anam grabbed Kasim's arm and dragged him up, he still didn't move. She lost her grip and balance so she quickly grabbed onto Kasim's shirt and fell on top of him. She was lost in his eyes, he pushed her away, "umm I'm sorry..." Said Anam. Kasim didn't say anything. "I'm going down..." Said Anam. She went down smiling even more, Faryal saw her and asked why she was smiling so much, "I'm happy that you and dad are home" said Anam.
"Ok" said Faryal. They all gathered at the dinner table, "Where is Kasim?" Said Anam's dad.
"He said he wasn't hungry, I tried telling him to come down" said Anam.
"Oh ok" said Anam's dad. They all began eating, Kasim decided to go downstairs as he was coming down he seen a girl sitting at the dinning table, she looked a lot like Faryal from the side. He started rubbing his eyes but he still saw Faryal, could it really be her? Thought Kasim. Faryal looked up and saw a man walking towards them, he looked a lot like Kasim but she saw Kasim everywhere so she started rubbing her eyes as he got closer she realised it was Kasim. Faryal suddenly stood up and Kasim stood right in front of her. Faryal moved forward and hugged him, "Omg Kasim! What are you doing here" said Faryal.
"I've been staying here for the past few days, this is my mum's friends house! What are you doing here?!" Said Kasim. Faryal laughed and said, "Well you're mum's friend is my mum and this is my house" said Faryal.
"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me that before" said Kasim.
"I didn't know you were staying in my house" said Faryal. They both couldn't stop smiling after seeing each other, Anam looked at them awkwardly.
"How do you know each other?!" Asked Faryal's dad.
"We are in the same university" they both said at the same time.
"Oh you're a Med student too" said Anam's mum.
"Yes auntie" said Kasim.
"You guys can catch up later, first have something to eat" said Anam's mum.
There were two seats for Kasim to sit one next to Anam and one next to Faryal. Kasim went and sat next to Faryal, they chatted away. Anam started to feel jealous, Faryal put food in Kasim's plate. "Stop Fur Fur, I'm full" laughed Kasim.
"Shh Kas, you're at my house, I'm gonna make you finish all the food here" said Faryal. Anam and her parents looked at how close Faryal and Kasim were, after dinner Faryal and Kasim went and sat in the living room.
"So that girl you saved was my sister Anam" said Faryal.
"Yes" said Kasim.
"Bless you! My hero" whispered Faryal.
Anam put the TV on, Main Tera Hero was on. "Anam, look you're bae is on TV" said Faryal.
"Haha yeah Faryal" said Anam.
"Don't you like Varun?" Asked Kasim.
"Yeah I like him but I LOVE SIDHARTH" said Faryal.
"Love? Isn't that a strong word" winked Kasim.
"Yeah, haha if only there was someone like him" said Faryal.
"Well people tell me I look a lot like Sidharth Malhotra" said Kasim.
"Hmm I don't see it" smirked Faryal.
Anam looked at them suspiciously, "Ok guys I'm very tired so I'm going to go and sleep" said Faryal.
"OYE show me you're bedroom" said Kasim.
"Ok come then" said Faryal.
"Anam, you watch the movie, I'll be back in 10 minutes" said Kasim.
"Ok" said Anam. Faryal took Kasim into her room, he locked the door.
"I can't believe I'm staying in your house" said Kasim.
"I know right, I can't believe you are staying in my house, I missed you so much" said Faryal.
"I missed you even more" said Kasim.
He kissed her forehead and said, "Do you want me to talk to your parents about us" asked Kasim.
"Wait till you're parents come, if you tell my parents about us then you won't be able to stay here" said Faryal.
"Ok" said Kasim. He looked around Faryal's room and said, "Wow You're room is so blue".
"Haha well it is my favourite colour" said Faryal.
"Haha I know babe" said Kasim.
There was a knock of the door, Kasim unlocked the door, Anam walked in.
"What are you both doing?!" Said Anam.
"Nothing much, Faryal was showing me, her old pictures" said Kasim.
"Ok I paused the movie of you" said Anam.
"Oh sorry, I got carried away" said Kasim.
"Kasim, you go, I'm going to sleep now" said Faryal.
"Ok babe, have some rest" said Kasim.
Faryal looked at him like what did you just say, type of face. He quickly ran downstairs. "Do you both have something going on" asked Anam.
"No why?" Said Faryal.
"Just wondering" said Anam. She went downstairs. "OMG she's suspicious! I hope she doesn't tell mum or dad because if they find out, they will kick Kasim out and won't accept us" thought Faryal.

Heeeeyy guys I hope you liked the chapter :) let me know what you guys think of the story so far! And omg Kasim and Faryal staying in one house, is it a good thing or a bad thing? Who does ANAM LIKE? Maybe A Love triangle!