Chapter 23

Faryal and Kasim arrive at the airport, Faryal goes to get a box of chocolate and some flowers by that time Kasim's cousin and his family come.
Saqib runs and hugs Kasim. "Sup bro? How you been?" Said Saqib.
"Fine thanks you? Mate you've lost so much weight" said Kasim.
"I'm great and haha bro I've been working out". 
"Aren't you going to meet your auntie Kasim?" Said Kasim's auntie.
"Oh A.salaam Khala, how are you and the journey?" Said Kasim.
"I'm fine and the journey was great, Emirates knows how to treat their passengers" said Kasim's Khala. Kasim continued meeting the rest of the family, Saqib's father, his sister and someone he didn't know. "Hi, I'm Saqib's best friend Amir and I hope you don't mind that I've come".
"Hi and no no don't be silly, a friend of Saqib is a friend of mine" said Kasim. Faryal walked over and Kasim's family just stared at her. She walked towards Kasim's Auntie and gave her the flower. "Auntie, this is my... Faryal" said Kasim.
"Oh Hi Faryal, how are you dear?".
"Hi, I'm fine thanks you? How was your flight?".
"That's good and yes I'm fine too, the flight was good aswell, thanks for asking". Kasim takes everything to the car park, he sends Faryal with his auntie and the rest of her family and tells Saqib and Amir to go with him. Kasim makes sure everyone is in the right car meanwhile Saqib and Amir have a conversation in the car.
"Wow that girl, Faryal is so beautiful".
"Yeah she is, seems like a nice girl".
"Yo bro, just a nice girl? What's wrong with you? Normally you have a lot to say!".
"I don't know, it's just that after seeing her I felt something... it's hard to explain."
"Bro don't tell me you're in love" laughed Saqib.
"No you idiot, this is gonna sound weird but a sisterly feeling, like we share a relation. A brother and sister".
"Wait! What? Wtf are you serious? I've never heard a guy ever feel a brotherly relation with a girl😳😳 you ok bro? I mean yeah she might be a few years younger than you but doesn't mean you make her your sister" said Saqib.
"You won't understand...".

By that time Kasim opens the door and sits in. "So boys what you guys talking about?" Said Kasim.
"Faryal!" Says Saqib.
"Oh right, what about her?".
Well she's very beautiful but Amir over here says he feels a weird brotherly feeling for her" said Saqib.
"Saqib, she's your bhabhi!(sister-in-law) Behave and Amir that's the cutest thing I've ever heard. Don't listen to Saqib, nothing to be embarrassed. It's very rare for a guy to feel brotherly towards a girl, you must be a really nice guy. I'm glad to heard that" said Kasim.
"Oh my god! I knew it Kasim, I was like umm they are too close and bro you gave it away when you introduced her, my... Faryal 😂😂😂 who even does that" said Saqib.
"I think you both make a lovely couple" said Amir.
"Thanks bro" says Kasim. They finally arrive home, Kasim's family meet the guests and then tell them where their rooms are. Meanwhile Anam is in the kitchen, Faryal goes to see her. Anam had made a dish, Faryal told Anam to go and get ready as Faryal bought her a dress to wear tonight so she goes to get ready. After Anam gets ready and comes back down. Faryal has made the starters and dessert and is preparing the main dinner. Kasim's mum comes and calls Faryal over, Faryal leaves the kitchen and stands at the hallway with Kasim's mother.

"Before you say no, it's a gift so you can't refuse." She hands a gift bag to Faryal and says, pleas wear this tonight, I specially picked this for you and please wear the jewellery with it.
Faryal hugged Kasim's mother and thanked her. Anam is alone in the kitchen after getting ready, Saqib comes running in and says, can I please get a glass of water?". When Anam turns around, he is gobsmacked. "Wow, you're stunning" says Saqib.
"Thank you" replies Anam.
"You're welcome, you are?".
"Anam and you?".
"Lovely name and I'm Saqib, Kasim's cousin.
"Oh you're the guest yes 2 mins I'll get you the glass of water" says Anam. As Anam passes the glass to saqib their hands accidentally touch and they feel a current. Saqib smiles and Anam awkwardly smiles back. "Well nice to meet you Anam, hope to see you around".
"Nice to meet you too".

Meanwhile on the other side of the world Adam is tensed, the anonymous messages keep coming. He hired a detective to try and find out who this person is without anyone finding out. Suddenly his phone buzzes again and the message he gets, shocks him.

"The secret that you've been keeping from Faryal will be revealed soon, it's a matter of time before the truth comes out. Blood is calling blood! They are closer than you think....". Adam throws his phone on the bed what did the text mean blood is calling blood? They are closer than you think? Who's closer? My son? Mine and Sabrina's son? But closer to who? Me? Faryal? I need to find out.

********************************************

Faryal is upstairs in the guest room, putting on the dress. The zip at the back gets stuck so she shouts on Kasim's mum, suddenly the door opens and it's Kasim. Faryal hides behind the wall.

"Can you not knock before coming in?" Said Faryal.

"If I knocked then my view would have got ruined".

"What do you mean? Stupid besharam!". She runs to the centre of the room holding on to her dress from the back covering it with her hand.

"I'm besharam? You're the one changing your clothes without locking the door" says Kasim.

"No it's not like that, I had changed my clothes, just this stupid zip got stuck that's why I was shouting on your mum". "Auntie"!. Shouted Faryal again. She walks backwards as Kasim was walking closer, "I was looking for mum too, I couldn't find her".

"What do you mean you can't find her, go and find her" said Faryal.

"Umm I've got a better idea..." replied Kasim.

"No no no, have you gone mad?!" Said Faryal.

"So?".
"What do you mean so? Everyone is outside!" Replied Faryal. He grabs her hand and pulls her closer, "So let them be".
"Someone is gonna come inside!" Said Faryal nervously.
"Let them come".
"Kasim!". He hugs her from behind and moves her hair from her neck to one side and kisses her, He then zips up her dress from the back.
"You look beautiful". He whispers in her ears.
Faryal runs to the bed slyly, he picks up the gift bag and takes out a necklace and puts it on her neck and says this is our ancestral necklace it's been passed down for generations.
"Kasim, no I can't take this! It's too precious. I'm not worthy of it and I don't want to lose it".
"Well its for my to be wife and well obviously that's you and what do you mean you're not worthy of it, this necklace is not worthy of being around your neck, you're too precious and valuable to me that compared to you this necklace is worthless to me". Faryal hugs Kasim and says, I'm so lucky to have you in my life".
"More like I'm so lucky to have you" says Kasim.

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy guys hope you like this chapter, I truly am sorry for not being able to update I've just been very very busy. I've not had time to write but I hope you like this chapter. Please like share and most importantly COMMENT!!!!