Diary of A Teenage Nerd (A Li...

By callmekay21

Raines Tyler is a nerd. And she knows it. But what happens when Liam Payne wants to be her friend? Will it tu... More

Diary of A Teenage Nerd
Today Is Different
Changing For The Better..... Or Worse???
Going To Nando's
These God Forsaken Boys......
Truth or Dare
A Confession
Feeling Sorry
Sunday's Surprise
Could This Get Any Better?
Emotional Aftermath
Meeting The Parents
Blonde Moments
Surprise!
Little boys in BIG trouble
Another Confession?
Will Things Ever Get Better?
The Shocking Truth
Reunited
School and fun? Two different worlds
Liam Payne how many secrets do you have?!?!
What The Hell Just Happened?
Don't You Dare Give Up On Me. If You Do, Then I'll Give Up On Myself
This Is A Hospital? More Like Jail.
Day One. Kill me now.
Write me a love song. Even though it's not true.
Tell me how life is. Outside of Hospital Hell.
A Suprise. Not a secret.
Why The Hell Don't You Love Me?
A Dramatic Exit
Settle things, or make them worse?
It's Too Late to Apologize
Attitude, friendships, and Harry Styles
Important Information
Getting Released
Hiding My Feelings from Everyone
A New Beginning. Will They Recognize Me?
Good Job....So Far
Off to Mexico
The Big Day
The Second Concert
I'm So Sorry and I Hope You Understand I Always Loved You
Important Authors Note: Contest Time. PLEASE READ!!!
Author's Note
I Love Him
The Fourth Concert
Four Days in Miami
Forgive Me Liam
Bonfire
To Nashville
Protective
Sparks Flying
One Step Closer To You
And You Left Me...
Keep Holding On
Turn Up Turn Down Turn On Turn Off
Songs About Sex
My my, my my, Give Me Love
Twitcammmm
Live Like There's No Tomorrow
Epilogue

Thankfully Silent

2.8K 56 6
By callmekay21

  Thank you all so much for the lovely comments :) From now on I will be giving dedications for each chapter, if you ask for a dedication, you will not get one. I'm just saying. I'm giving the dedication to whoever encouraged me to write the chapter the most. So alliecat_123 this chapter is dedicated to you! Thanks for being the first person to comment on the last chapter!! :)

Raines' POV

  Yesterday....Harry kissed me. Part of me liked it, part of me hated it and wanted me to bleach out my mouth. I knew it would never work out between me and Harry, because of how close we are. I was avoiding him as much as possible ever since I saw him later. The other boys seemed to notice, but didn't want to be nosy. Well no one talked to me about it, that is. They may have talked to Harry though. I'm not sure.

  Everyone was packing up since we were leaving for Mexico tomorrow. I just finished packing and I now was walking into the living room. I walked straight into the kitchen, avoiding Harry's eyes because he was the only one in there at the moment.

  I turned on the tap and poured some water into the cup then took a sip, my eyes catching Harry. He didn't notice though, he was on his phone, texting someone as it seemed.

  I had my sunglasses on, my hair was flat ironed, I had on ruby red lipstick, and I was wearing a oversized sweater with a wolf printed on the front, with black, studded high tops, studded snapback turned backwards, and short shorts. The oversized sweater, showed a sliver of my stomach, the sleeves were long, as I held onto them with my fingers, and one sleeve fell off my shoulder, revealing it.

  I finished my water and set the glass in the sink, pulling my hair over my left shoulder and walking into the living room, purposely sitting next to Harry. He glanced up at me then finished his text, set his phone on his thigh and then looked back up at me.

  Our legs were touching each other, he moved his right foot over my left on, and I left it there, not minding his touch, but not craving it either. I had my sunglasses in my lap as I looked up at him.

"Can we just forget about yesterday?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper. His eyes were searching my face like he did yesterday, our faces were only inches apart, but I wasn't going to let him kiss me again. I couldn't take that. I felt like I was betraying Liam if I even looked at another guy.

"But I don't want to forget...." His voice the same volume as mine, just above a whisper.

  I heard footsteps nearing and quickly put my sunglasses back on and scooting away form Harry, pulling my foot out from under his and slid over to the arm of the couch, pulling out my phone and pretended I was texting the whole time. I unlocked my phone, pulled up my mom's contact number and hit call. I moved up from the couch and sat on the other couch, the one in front of the one where I was sitting, also the one in front of the window. I silently thanked Zayn for walking in before Harry could make a move.

  Right as Zayn sat near Harry and they began talking, my mom picked up the phone.

"Hey baby! How are you?" She said excitedly into the phone.

"Hey mama. I'm good. How's papa?" I asked her. We agreed that we'd use Latino terms to make the cover up better since the boys didn't know "Raines" was Latino.

"Oh he's good! Him and Daniel are coming over later so we can Skype, is it safe for us to do that?" I heard her voice lower, as if she was afraid the boys would hear her.

"Yeah. That's fine mama. How's Rocky?" I asked her. I glanced at the other boys, who glanced at me as they thought I was talking about a guy.

"Oh he's good. He misses you." I heard Rocky barking in the background. I smiled and tears filled my eyes. "Here I'll put you on speaker." I smiled and I felt a tear slip out my eye. I missed my mama and papa and brother and my Rocky very much. I've become very close with my mama over the past two years. We did everything together. We told each other everything. I liked our new bond. It made me happier. Me and my brother had grown closer to, same as me and my dad even though I didn't see him as much as my mama or Daniel.

"Hey baby!" At the sound of my voice I heard Rocky bark back at me. I let out a small laugh and smiled, a few more tears slipping out my eyes. Rocky was my cuddle buddy. He's grown so big. I'd tell him everything, and he'd listen, and then I'd walk him. We'd watch movies with my mom together. I'd be on one side, my mom on the other and Rocky in between us. Every time we'd watch an action movie, Rocky would bark at a gunshot.

"I miss you too, baby!" I said. I let out a sob and smiled at Rocky began barking rapidly. "I know. I hope I see you soon. Yes, yes, I know. I love you too." I let out a laugh. I could picture Rocky right now getting all excited. "I promise we'll watch a bunch of movies and cuddle together when I get back, ok?" I must sound like an idiot. My mom knew that I had a good bond with my dog. Rocky was my best guy friend.

"Mama?" I asked. She took off the speaker and Rocky's barking lowered down.

"Yes baby?" She asked.

"Look, I have to go ok?" I told her as all the other boys joined me, Harry, and Zayn. They al were watching me, I could feel their eyes on me. "I'll Skype with you, and papa, Danny and Rocky later ok?" I promised.

"Alright sweetheart. I love you and I miss you!"

"I love you too mama! I'll come home as soon as I can." I could tell she was crying too. She made a kiss noise into the phone then hung up.

  I let out a shaky breath and set my phone by my legs, putting my feet on the ground and crossing my legs. The boys watched me as I wiped under my eyes, trying to dry up my dears.

"You okay Savannah?" Andy asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit homesick." I told him truthfully. I let out a sigh and set my hands in my lap, playing with my fingers.

"Who were you talking too?" Harry asked me, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"First I was talking to my mama, then I was talking to my friend Rocky."

"Friend?" Zayn asked with a questioning glance, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. A friend." I told him. I didn't want them to think I was crazy by telling them I talk to my dog. I don't think they'd understand. Or actually think I'm normal.

"What are you?" Zayn asked me. I furrowed my brows and tilted my head to the side, looking at him. I had no idea what he meant by that. "Are you like Mexican, Puerto Rican...?"

  My eyes widened as I realized what he meant. I thought he was asking if I was human or if I was an alien. If that was the question, then I would have walked up and slapped him.

"Oh I'm Latino. My mama was born in South America and so was my papa, they moved to California when she got pregnant with me. They didn't want to raise a child in South America, they never told me why, but I'm just assuming it was a bad time for everyone back then."

"So you're like Shakira?" Josh asked, putting his hands in the air and moving his hips around. Niall burst out laughing and threw his head back laughing.

"I'm Hispanic like Shakira is. In a way I guess. But no I do not dance like that Josh," I threw a glance at him even though he couldn't see it. He stopped doing the dance though, thank God. I'm scarred for life now. Thanks Josh.

"Aw well that's no fun!" Andy said. I looked at him and blinked. Wishing they could all see my facial expressions now.

"No I don't dance like that, and no I will not dance like that so don't even bother asking," I said before they could say anything else about it. The boys all looked away, looking upset now. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone deciding to call Katie now since I don't want to talk to the boys because I want to stay away from questions and stuff like that.

  After a few rings she picked up the phone.

"Girl, I am still asleep. We are in different time zones! It's only 2 o'clock in the afternoon! This is too early to be awake," She groaned into the phone. I burst out laughing, laying down on the sofa, pulling my hat off and laying it on my stomach, than twirling a piece of my hair around my finger.

"Get out of bed you lazy ass!" I said. She laughed this time.

"Fine I'm up! How are you doing? How are the boys? Did they recognize you?"

"Whoa, slow down there girlie. OK, I'm good," I looked over at the boys, some looking at me, some whispering to each other. "They're a pain in the ass. And no," I said with a sigh, setting the piece of hair down on my shoulder.

"Why are they a pain in the ass? What'd they do?" She asked. I heard some moving around and figured she was getting off of her bed.

"Well they're a bunch of perverts," I said, looking at them as I said perverts. They all laughed. "And then they're very loud. Can't get any sleep around here without someone screaming about food, screaming about hair products, or just screaming from having sex," I said. She snorted then burst out laughing. The boys looked at me shocked. I snorted then looked back up at the ceiling.

"Oh don't act like I don't hear you!" I said to them.

"Oh they're in the room with you?"

"Well yeah they're in the room with me."

"Are they as hot in person as they are in pictures?" I heard a hint of smile in her voice. I shook my head and rolled y eyes.

"Eh. They're alright. I wouldn't date one of them," I looked at them as I said it. They all looked very offended by that. "OK, maybe I'd date one of them. I don't know. But then again cheating is very wrong."

"That's true. They think you have a boyfriend?" She lowered her voice.

"Yeah. I'd like to keep it that way for a little while." I removed my eyes from them.

"Well, tell Harry I said I'm single. I have to go now. Or mum's going to kill me. Love you! I'm expecting a Skype later!"

"Great now I have to Skype like five people. Love you too. Bye," I hung up the phone and sat up, locking my phone and setting in my lap, putting my snapback back on.

"So what's his name?" Harry asked me through narrowed eyes. I hated lying to him, but it was necessary.

"Who's name?" I asked, as if I didn't know. I knew that he was asking about my "boyfriend's" name. I wish I had one, but I probably won't ever get one. Oh well. Whatever.

"Your boyfriend...don't you have one? You said that you'd be cheating if you dated one of us, so that means you're in a relationship," Harry pointed out.

"Oh! Sorry. I'm a bit slow. His name is Tristan," I said. Tristan is the name of a gay friend of mine. It took all I had not to burst out laughing. My boyfriend's a gay guy! Woohoo! Hahaha.

"Oh cool," Harry said looking off.

"Well mates, looks like she's taken. Guess we'll have to lay off her then," Andy said, patting Josh's shoulder. Josh shook his head. I laughed.

"As if one of you would date me anyway," I said, pushing myself up and walking into the kitchen to get some more water. I swear it was getting really hot in here. And it's not like I can complain. Because if I did, they'd tell me to change, and I can't. Because if I did, my scars would give my identity away.

"Oh yeah. Why's that?" Harry asked. He's trying me. He's testing me. I'm ready to turn around and punch him.

  I turned back around, and leaned on the counter, looking at all of them.

"Because, I'm not good enough for any of you. I grabbed a water bottle and walked through the living room, to my bedroom.

  I opened the door and then shut it, throwing myself onto the bed, and pulling out my headphones from my back pocket. I plugged them into my phone and turned my iPhone on shuffle.

  The first song that played was 'Torn'. The One Direction version.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 333 30
Samantha Montgomery has only one rule... never get involved with a fellow actor. That is until she set eyes on Liam Payne, the notorious bad boy from...
143K 4.6K 30
Anna Grant has always felt the need to be the best good girl she can be for her father ever since her mother died. Liam Payne, on the other hand, alw...
1.3K 105 45
Ryan is a high school junior. It's her first year in high school. She's been home schooled her entire life due to her overprotective mother. Her firs...
228 1 15
Emma and Liam are almost to their two year anniversary of dating each other. She's best friends with all the boys, but Zayn and her are just... close...