Super Into You (Winchester)

By Jaydie_Wadie

Evie Singer, adopted daughter of Bobby Singer, has known the Winchesters since they were young. Raised by bot... More

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -

- Chapter 6 -

32 0 0
By Jaydie_Wadie

"Tyler, Hamilton and Perry. Just like Aerosmith." Mark said. We all laughed nervously and nodded. "Yeah, small world. So, the last time you saw Frank O'Brien?" I asked.
"Monday, he was watching me from his window. I waved at him, but he just closed the curtains" Mark said. I nodded and looked at Dean, who looked like he was about to have a panic attack. "Hmm. did you speak to him recently? Did he seem different? Uh, scared?" Sam asked him. Mark nodded his head. "Oh, totally. He was freaking out." He said. Sam and I both looked at Dean, who too looked freaked out. "Do you know, uh..do you know what scared him?" Dean asked him.
"Well, yeah, witches." He said
"Like?" I asked, looking at the boys.
"Well, "Wizard of Oz" was on tv the other night, right? And he said that green bitch was totally out to get him." Mark said. I sighed and nodded.
"Anything else?" I asked. Mark looked at me for a minute. 
"Um sorry but, are you eyes glowing?" He asked me. I quickly looked at the boys, whose eyes widened when they saw my eyes. "Um yeah, it's a medical condition. Just ignore it." I said, blinking. Soon the glow went away and I looked back up. "So anything else?" I asked. 
"Everything else scared him. Al-Qaeda, ferrets, artificial sweetener. Those pez dispensers with their dead little eyes. Lots of stuff." He said.
"Wow. So, tell me. What was Frank like?" I asked him.
"I mean, he's dead, you know? I-I don't want to hammer him but, he got better." Mark said. I tilted my head in confusion. "Better?" I asked him.
"Well, in high school he was, he was a dick." Mark said.
"What'd he do?" I asked.
"He was a bully. I mean, he probably taped half the town's butt cheeks together, mine included." He said. Dean snickered so I hit him over the side of the head. "Yeah I know how you feel." I said, referring to the time Dean put glue in my hair when we were younger. "So he pissed a lot of people off. You think anyone would have wanted to get revenge?" Dean asked.
"Well, I don't...Frank had a heart attack, right?" He asked.
"Just answer the question Mark." I said, smiling at him.
"No, I don't think so. Like I said, he got better. And after what happened to his wife." He said.
"His wife? So he was married." I said the last part to Sam and Dean.
"She died about 20 years ago. Frank was really broken up about it." Mark said. Dean was watching the snake on Mark's shoulder, and he noticed. "Don't be scared of Donny. He's a sweetheart. It's Marie you got to look out for. She smells fear." He said, nodding to the spot next to Dean. He looked and froze when he saw the snake slither next to him. I giggled and started petting the snake. "Well aren't you beautiful." I cooed at her. 
"She's just precious." Dean hissed out.

-

Dean and I were hanging out in the Impala, reading stuff. Dean was in the driver's seat and I was behind him, in the middle of the back seat. Dean was scratching his arm, right where the victims scratches were. I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. "Stop." I said softly. He nodded slowly and continued to look me in the eyes. Just as he started leaning in Sam opened the door. We quickly pulled away just in time for Sam to get in the car. "Hey. Any luck at the county clerk's office?" Sam asked, looking between us. "I'm not sure I'd call it luck. Frank's wife, Jessie, was a manic-depressive. She went off her meds back in '88 and vanished. They found her two weeks later, three towns over. Strung up in her motel room, suicide." Dean said, coughing a little when we made eye contact.
"Any chance Frank helped her along to the other side?" Sam asked, looking back at me. I shook my head. "No, Frank was working the swing shift when she disappeared. Airtight alibi." I said as Dean turned on Baby. We started driving through the town. "How was Frank's pad?" Dean asked. I leaned forward, putting my head in between their heads. I looked at Dean, who's head was close to mine and backed up a little. "Um clean. Searched it top to bottom. No EMF, no hex bags, no sulphur." Sam said, looking at us funny. I nodded and pressed a kiss to both their heads. "Nap time!" I yelled, banging my head on the window on accident as I went to lie down. The boys laughed at me and I slowly drifted off. I woke up to the sound of the EMF meter going off so I groggily sat up and pulled it out. I sat up and put it near the boys. Sam pushed my hand so it pointed at Dean and it went off. "Am I haunted? Am I haunted?!" Dean yelled. 
"Oh brother."

-

Sam was calling my dad as Dean and I were rocking out to Eye Of The Tiger in the Impala. I was sitting in the driver's seat while Dean had his head in my lap, drumming out the beat in the air. I was playing with his hair, trying to keep him calm. He was smiling up at me, lip syncing the words to me. I smiled at him. Sam walked up to the car and slammed his hand on the roof, scaring the crap out of Dean and I. "Sammy!" I yelled at him. He smirked and jumped in the back seat. 
"Dude. Look at this." Dean said, pointing to the scratch marks as we got out of the car.
"I just talked to Bobby." Sam said, handing Dean a box of donuts.
"And?" Dean asked.
"Um, well, you're not gonna like it."Sam said.
"Yo-" Sam paused, watching Dean. Dean sniffed the box and threw it in the car. Sam and I both look at him like he's crazy. "What?" Dean asked. 
"It's ghost sickness." Sam said, pulling a 'well shit' face. Dean looked in his eyes.
"Ghost sickness?" Dean asked in disbelief. 
"Yeah." Sam said.
"God no." Dean said, leaning against Baby. I put my hand on his shoulder sympathetically. 
"I don't even know what that is." Dean said. I laid my head on his shoulder and chuckled. He wrapped his arm around my waist instinctively and Sam looked at us. "Um okay. Some cultures believe that certain spirits can infect the living with a disease, which is why they stopped displaying bodies in houses and started taking them off to funeral homes."
"Okay get to the good stuff." Dean said, speeding him up. 
"Symptoms are you get anxious..."
"Yeah?"
"Then scared, then really scared, then your heart gives out. Sound familiar?" Sam asked.
"Yeah but Sam, we haven't seen a ghost in weeks!" I said.
"I doubt he caught it from a ghost. Look, once a spirit infects that first person, Ghost sickness can spread like any sickness through a cough, a handshake, whatever. It's like the flu. Now, Frank O'Brien was the first to die, which means he was probably the first infected. Patient zero." Sam said. Dean sighed. "Our very own outbreak monkey." Dean said.
"Right. Get this, Frank was in Maumee over the weekend. Softball tournament. Which is where he must have infected the other two victims." Sam said.
"Were they gamecocks?" Dean asked.
"Cornjerkers." Sam said. I cracked up laughed.
"Cornjerkers? Are you serious?" I asked him. He just gave be a blank stare. 
"Right okay, no jokes. Got it." I muttered
"So, ghosts infected Frank. He passed it on to the other guys and I got it from his corpse?" Dean asked. "Right."
"So now what, I have 48 hours before I go insane and my heart stops?" Dean asked, getting agitated. 
"More like 24." Sam sighed. 
"Super." I said sarcastically. Dean leaned his head against mine and looked down at me. 
"Okay what the hell is going on with you two? First it's her and Castiel, now you?" Sam said.
"Jealous Sam?" Dean said sarcastically. Sam just grumbled under his breath.
"Well, why me? Why not you? I mean, you also got hit with the spleen juice. And she held his friggin heart." Dean asked after a moment of silence. 
"Yeah, um, you see Bobby and I have a theory about that too. Turns out all three victims shared a certain, uh, personality type. Frank was a bully. The other two victims, one was a vice principal, the other was a bouncer." Sam said.
"Basically they were all dicks then." I said. Dean pulled back. 
"Are you calling me a dick?" He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. I nodded. 
"Well you did put glue in my hair, and tell all my boyfriends if they did anything more than hold my hand they would die. Also you were the always hooking up with my friends. Dick." I said. Sam laughed at him when he saw the look on his face. "Aw it's okay brother." Sam said un-reassuringly.
"Okay, well then, you're a dick too." He said looking at me.
"What?! How am I a dick?" I asked loudly.
"Well you also put glue in my hair, and- and that's about it but still!" Dean said. Sam and I laughed at his pathetic insult and I almost fell to the ground, but Dean was holding me up. "Whatever. How do we stop it?" Dean asked. 
"We gank the ghost that started all this. We do that, the disease should clear up." Sam said. 
"You thinking Frank's wife?" Dean asked.
"No, if it is hunting dicks, it must be like a victim of one of them, possibly even all of them?" I said. Sam's eyes widened in surprise and nodded thoughtfully. "Hey, what are you doing waiting out here, anyway?" Sam asked. Dean looked around, looking bashful.
"Our room is on the fourth floor." He said, looking up. Sam looked up and then back at Dean, shaking his head a little. "It's high." Dean said. Sam nodded slowly and scoffed.
"I'll see if I can move us down to the first floor."
"Thanks."
"Yeah." Sam said, walking off. Dean and I just looked at each other. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

-

Dean and I were hanging in the motel room while Sam had gone off to check out Frank's wife. Dean was sitting at the desk facing the wall, doing some reading on ghost sickness, while I was trying to find out about my powers. I started by reading up on demons and was going pretty good until I noticed Dean seemed to be freaking out. "Sweetie?" I asked, putting my book down. He didn't reply, like he couldn't hear me. He looked up at the clock and then down at the book reading over the words. He looked back up at the clock and stared at it for a moment, before climbing on the table, ripping it off the wall and smashing it on the ground. I jumped back in surprise and took a few steps away as he walked to the fridge and got himself a beer. He walked over to me and cupped my cheek with his free hand. I looked up at him and smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded his head and pulled me to the couch. He sat down on the edge with his feet on the table while I laid my head in his lap and laid across the couch. We sat in silence as he played with my hair, and I started drifting off. Just before I managed to sleep Sam came into the room. He looked down at the clock and then at us. "Everything alright?" He asked, throwing his keys on the table.
"Oh,yeah. Just peachy. Find anything?" Dean asked.
"Yeah, Jessie O'Brien's body was cremated, so I'm pretty sure she is not our ghost." Sam said. I sighed and looked up at Dean, who was scratching his arm. "Hey, stop picking at that." I scolded. He looked down at me and pouted. "How are you feeling anyway?" Sam asked him. 
"Awesome. It's nice to have my head on the chopping block again. I almost forgot what that feels like." Dean sassed. 
"Yeah." Sam sighed.
"It's friggin delightful." Dean said, taking a swig of his beer.
"We'll keep looking." I said. Dean started choking so I quickly got off his lap. 
"Dean?!" I yelled as I followed him to the sink. He started hacking over the sink and ended up coughing up a chunk of something. He picked it up and ran it under some water. "A wood chip?" I said in disbelief.  "We've been completely ignoring the biggest clue we have, you." Sam said, breathing out a short laugh. "I don't want to be a clue." Dean whined. We all started looking at the wood chip.
"The abrasions, this, the disease, it's trying to tell us something." Sam said.
"Tell us what, wood chips?" Dean asked.
"Exactly." Sam said. The look on Dean's face was enough to make me not like this idea.

-

A little while later we were pulling up to the abandoned lumber mill in town. We all looked out the window as Dean pulled to a stop. We all got out of the car and Dean scoffed. "I'm not going in there." Dean said. "Please Dean." I begged, looking up at him. He looked like he was about to argue but he didn't. He just grabbed his bottle of whiskey, took a couple of chugs and nodded, slamming the car door. "Let's do this." He said, pumped, walking over to the trunk. As he was unlocking it, he looked back up at the warehouse. "It is a little spooky, isn't it?" He said. I scoffed and waiting for him to unlock it. When he did the boys started looking through while I hung back, since there wasn't enough room. Sam grabbed a gun and handed it to Dean, who shook his head. "Oh, I'm not carrying that." He said. Sam and I both looked at him. "It could go off." He said. I chuckled and looked at Sam, who was very annoyed. Dean reached into the trunk and pulled out a flashlight. "I'll man the flashlight." He said. Sam gave him an irritated look so he just nodded and turned around, heading in. I quickly grabbed a shotgun and we followed after him. We all walked in slowly, Sam going up front with Dean next and than me. Dean's hand was shaking really bad, and I was going to comment on it but the EMF in my pocket started going off. The boys looked back at me and I pulled it out. I looked over at Dean, who looked sheepish. "EMF's not gonna work with me around, is it?" He said.
"You don't say." I said sarcastically. I put the EMF away.
"Come on." Sam said. Just as we were moving forward Sam saw something on the ground.
"Wait." Sam said, grabbing Dean, who jumped a mile high in the air. I choked on a laugh and looked down, seeing what Sam was picking up. "'To Frank. Love, Jessie.' Frank O'Brien's ring" Sam said.
"What the hell was Frank doing here?" I asked.
"No idea." Sam said. We all got up and continued walking. After a few minutes we heard some rustling so we headed to it. It was coming from a locker. Sam stood on one side of the locker while Dean and I stood away from it. "On three." Sam mouthed, putting his hand on the handle.
"One, two, Three." He said, opening the locker. We all jumped back as a cat popped up. Dean started screaming like a little girl next to me, which caused me to crack up. When he finished screaming he started panting, leaning on his knees to catch his breath. I fell to the ground, laughing while Dean looked up at Sam. "That was scary!" He said, laughing slightly. Sam walked over to me and helped me up. By then I had stopped laughing and just silently panting. Dean squeaked behind us and followed us into a different room. We each headed to a desk and started looking them over. "Luther Garland." Sam said. I turned around and he held up an I.D badge from the mill. " Hey, this is uh...this is Frank's wife." Dean said, looking at a drawing on the table next to me. 
"Plot thickens." I said.
"yeah but, into what?" Dean said ripping the drawing off the table. Just as he did that everything in the mill turned on. I scowled at Dean, who jumped back from the noise. We looked around the room, seeing all the machinery moving. I looked around and as I turned back to Sam a guy was in the corner. A weird squeak left my mouth, alerting Dean to the man. His eyes widened in terror as he shone the torch on him. Sam looked over at us, and then followed our line of sight to the man. He jumped and pointed his gun at the guy. I started walking towards the guy. "Hey!" I yelled. The guy jumped and I looked over at Sam. He shrugged and we turned back to Dean, who was bolting out the door. "Dean." I growled under my breath. The guy turned around and faced us. He started coming at us so Sam and I both shot him with rock salt. "I'm gonna kill him." I growled, referring to Dean. Sam just smirked and we ran back out to the car. As we approached it we saw Dean sitting behind the car, drinking whiskey. "You son of a bitch." I said to him, walking straight past him and into the back seat. 
"I guess we got the right place." Sam said. 

-

I waited in the car as the boys went into the sheriff's station to get Luther file. I started playing around with my powers. I turned the car on, then off. I locked and unlocked it. and just as I was about to wind the windows down, Castiel appeared next to me. I jumped and moved away from him. "Evelyn." He greeted. I nodded my head at him. "Castiel." I said in monotone, similar to him. He looked over at me. "Are you curious about your sudden attachment to Dean Winchester?" He asked me. I looked over at him and slowly nodded. "A cupid was sent to attach you two together, so you wouldn't be a distraction to me. But I will remove it, if you both want." He said. My eyes widened, and before I answered he disappeared. The boys jumped in the car a second later and looked back at me. My eyes were wide and I wasn't focused on them, just on the windscreen. Sam waved his hand in my vision but I didn't react. I'm pretty sure I was in shock. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Sam asked. Dean shrugged and pushed me slightly. I blinked and looked at him. "Yes?" I asked. 
"What happened?" Sam asked me. I looked over at him and shrugged. 
"The usual angel douche bag ruining everything." I sassed. Sam gave me a quizzical look so I pointed to Dean. "Cupid." Is all I said. Sam's eyes widened as he looked between us. 
"A cupid hooked us up? Why?" Dean asked.
"To stop me and Castiel being together. I'm a 'distraction' apparently." I said. Sam huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Great. Look we are heading to Luther's brothers house, but I'm dropping you at the hotel to search up on cupids. Is that cool?" He asked. I nodded and soon we were at the hotel. 

I walked into our room and dropped onto my bed. "Hello." Someone said behind me. I quickly grabbed my shotgun and aimed it towards the voice. It was Castiel. 

"Look Cas you gotta stop doing that. At least knock." I said. He nodded and walked towards me. 

"I'm sorry about you and Dean." He said. I scoffed.
"No you're not. You don't understand the feelings that come with being sorry." I said, putting the gun down. He tilted his head, examining me. "What?" I snapped.
"You have angel grace in you." He said. My eyes widened and I looked at myself. 
"I have what in me?" I exclaimed.
"Angel grace." A new voice popped in. An old guy was standing by the front door. I grabbed my gun again and aimed it at him. "You know that won't hurt me." He said. I slowly lowered it, wary. 
"You're the guy that ordered the cupid on Dean and I." I stated, completely bluffing. He looked at me for a moment before nodding. "Yes that was me." He said. My eyes widened.
"Well shit, I was just bluffing." I said. He looked at me annoyed then looked over at Castiel.
"You poor bastard." He said to him. I looked at them confused.
"There is nothing wrong with her, she makes a fine companion." Cas said. 
"Yeah sure." The old guy said. 
"Hello? Mind explaining... EVERYTHING?" I asked. 
"Of course where are my manners. I'm Zachariah." He said. I nodded and looked at Cas.
"And I'm a companion of what?" I asked him. 
"Me." He said. I stood up and walked over to him. As I got close I pushed him against the wall, holding him there with my powers. "Listen to me Cas. I'm not doing anything for either of you until you tell me what I want to know." I paused, looking over at Zachariah. 
"You said angel grace. Does that mean I'm an angel?" I asked him. He shrugged.
"It means you either stole it, which I doubt, or your parents were angels." He said. When he mentioned parents my grip on Cas faltered. "My parents?" I asking timidly. Zach nodded and I let go of Cas. He put a hand on my shoulder and I jerked away from him. "Is that all?" I asked. Zach shook his head. "We need to know if you have seen anything strange. Like-"
"Luci? You wanna know if I've seen your brother." I asked. Zach nodded.
"Yes I have. Why?" I asked.
"Because he is apart of you. He's your dad." Zach said. 
"Are you serious?" I asked. Zach smiled cynically at me.
"No I'm not. Your dad is in hell. He's a demon." Zach said. I flung him into a wall.
"Don't mess with me." I threatened. He nodded and I let him go. 
"Now leave." I said. Zach left but Cas stayed.
"I meant you too Cas." I said. He walked behind me and placed a kiss on my cheek, before leaving. 

I collapsed on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I started crying and I could feel someone touch my legs. I jumped and saw Dean at the end of my bed. "Hey, what's wrong." He asked me.
"Everything Dean! Everything is wrong! I hate this!" I yelled, gesturing around the room. He grabbed my hands. "What happened?" He asked.
"I don't want to talk about it, I just want to sleep." I said. He nodded and climbed into bed with me. I cuddled up into his side and he rubbed my back until I crashed. 

-

I woke up screaming, having a bad dream. The lights started to flicker as Dean and Sam ran to my side, pausing their conversation. Dean grabbed me and held me to him as continued screaming. It took me a while to stop, and when I did I was panting. I looked up and him and started crying. He rocked me in his arms and looked over at Sam, who was frowning. "Evie, what happened?" Sam asked. I told them about how the angels got me and started torturing me, while that just sat there, watching and screaming at them to stop. They frowned at me and Sam grabbed my hand. "It was just a nightmare, don't worry." They said. I nodded and leaned back into Dean's chest. 
"My mom's an angel and my dad's a demon." I said. Sam choked on air and Dean tensed. 
"That's why I am so powerful, and apparently I'm Castiel's 'companion'." I said. 
"Who told you all this." Dean asked me. I shrugged.
"Some asshole angel." I spat. Sam nodded and shut his eyes. When he opened them they were yellow. I yelped and backed away from him. Dean held onto me as he watched Sam. I was suddenly in dad's house, in the panic room. I went to bang on the door but I stopped when I got caught in a devil's trap. I groaned and sat down, looking around. "CASTIEL! WHY AM I ONLY GETTING STUCK IN THESE NOW?!" I yelled. "Because your powers are only just coming out." He said in my head making me huff. 
"Plot holes." I muttered to myself.

-

A day and 5 hours later, I was counting, I heard the door upstairs open and shut. "DAD!!! DAD HELP ME!" I screamed. I heard three people run downstairs and up to the door. They pulled it open and I saw dad, Dean and Sam. They all started at me as I started standing up. "Well?" I asked impatiently. "Well what Evie?" Dad asked gruffly.
"Break the stupid trap." I said, pointing to the trap above me. They all looked at me funny so I sighed.
"Just do it." I snapped. They all quickly ran over and started scratching at it. Once the line was broken I quickly stepped out. "Thank god." I said. Just as I was about to walk forward I got splashed in the face with holy water. "What the hell?!" I yelled, wiping it off my face. 
"Who are you and how did you get stuck in here?" Dad asked. I looked over at Dean.
"Tell them Dean!" I said to him. He looked conflicted.
"Her real dad is a demon." He said. Bobby dropped the gun in his hand and looked at me. I frowned and took a step back. "But my mom is an angel so it balances me out!" I defended. Sam looked very confused. "Wait Bobby isn't your real dad?" He asked.
"I'm infertile boy." Dad said. Sam's eyes widened.
"Well, okay then. So that's where your powers come from then." Sam said. I nodded and started to walk forward. "I'm starving."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...
27.7K 592 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
3.4K 57 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
166K 1.2K 14
Billie, Bambi, and Beau Singer were young when their mother died and their father became a Hunter. Years later, they become Hunters and are helping t...