moonlit → sting eucliffe x re...

By cookiecat567

in which she cries out, and he's right there to help her. 『Started: Nov. 20th, 2015』 ... More

(0) Prologue
(1) it's been a while.
:Chapter 2 ~ Catching Up.. Kind of:
:Chapter 3 ~ Permission:
:Chapter 4 ~ Fight:
:Chapter 5 ~ Past Memories:
:Chapter 6 ~ Birthday:
:Chapter 7 ~ Interview • Part One:
:Chapter 8 ~ Interview • Part 2: (Personal Interview)
:Chapter 9 ~ Beach Date:
:Chapter 10 ~ Gone Without a Trace:
:Chapter 11 ~ The (L/N) Family:
:Chapter 13 ~ Awake and Alive: (Anyone else know that song?)
:Chapter 14 ~ Rounds and Rounds: !!-LEMON-!!
:Chapter 15 ~ The Right Guy:
:Chapter 16 ~ Mermaid Heel:
:Chapter 17 ~ Trying:
:Chapter 18 ~ Cheer Up:
:Chapter 19 ~ Guilds:
:Chapter 20 ~ Source:
:Chapter 21 ~ A Year:
:Chapter 22 ~ Standing in the Rain:
:Chapter 23 ~ Strengths and Weaknesses:
:Chapter 24 ~ Change:
:Chapter 25 ~ Dear Brother:
:Chapter 26 ~ Lasting Slumber:
:Epilogue - A Brother's Grief:
:Friend Zoned ~ AU:
:Author's Note & S E Q U E L:
[Editingggggg]

:Chapter 12 ~ Knight in Shining Armor:

2.2K 75 39
By cookiecat567

A/N - And I just finished updating chapter ten and editing eleven. ALL IN ONE DAY- WHOO-HOO!!

*is crying with happiness* I SURVIVED MIDTERMS, AND UPDATED IN TIME!!

R e c a p

"Huh.." He said breathlessly, "So this was the (L/N) Family.."

------------------------------

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale Exhale. You hyperventilate as the maids help you into your dress. (GO. WIT. DA. FLOOOOWWW) You try pleading for help, but they just nod sadly. Why? They were afraid. Afraid to defy your father, the infamous Harold (L/N).

-FUCK, SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN..-

Fake love. Drunken lies. Struggling to survive. You plead to your friends in Sabertooth and Fairy Tail, Find me. Save me. Help me.

The wedding march plays, and you grudgingly walk down the isle.. Klein was there, a seemingly permanent smirk planted on his face. Your father walks you down the isle, his clutch was the only thing keeping you from running. You were terrified.

---

Sting walks down the halls of your 'home', starting to run as the guild follows. Lector is his side, keeping him determined.

Sting stops in his tracks.

"What?" His maroon exeed asks.

"Her scent.. IT'S OUTSIDE!" He turns to the guild, "SPLIT UP, FIND A WAY TO THE BACKYARD!"

---

"Klein Akuno[1], do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." His smirk grew larger and larger by the minute.

"And do you, (Y/N) (L/N), take Klein Akuno to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Silence, and then.. You flinched. You lost your vision for a moment, and heard, "I do." You regained your vision and your father was devilishly grinning, a dark look on his face.

"All those who wish to object, speak now or forever hold your peace.."

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!" Someone shouts. There's footsteps, rapid ones, and Sting appears.

"STING!" You screech.

"(Y/N)!" You leap into his arms, not caring if your father saw you. He spun you around, giving you a long, lingering, passionate kiss, then put you down, wolf-whistling. "Ho~oly shit, you look.. Gorgeous.."

"Why thank you.." You smiled, all that was going through your head was, 'My knight in shining armor has come to my rescue.'

"(Y/N)!" A few more screams came from another direction, Natsu's team appearing.

"BOY!" You father bellows. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?"

"Wow, when you said he was an asshole, you weren't lying.." Sting mutters, before his eyes widen, "YOU!"

Klein pouts innocently, "Me?"

"YOU KIDNAPPED (Y/N)!" Sting accuses, his arms spread in front of you like a shield.

"(Y/N)!" More shouts of relief. Everyone.. From Makarov to Romeo, everyone was there.

"Minna.." A soft smile appeared.

..

..

..

"CHARGE!" [2]

Before you knew it, battle was breaking out. Sparks flew, explosions were heard, and guests from the wedding fled. Your father's 'minions', you liked to call them, fought alongside Klein while you were there, standing innocently in your wedding gown. Your father disappeared in the commotion, and--

"HELP!" You barely got to think before there were vines around your neck.

Thorns.. You think. They're digging into my skin.. My neck.. It hurts.

---

"HELP!"

Sting freezes at the sound of your distressed voice.

"Drop everything. Stop your magic.. I'm not afraid to harm my own daughter."

Sting's heart nearly stops.

Your father is behind you, his hand out, controlling the vines currently on your throat. (Darth Vader, much? I just ruined it didn't I?)

Sting spots small amounts of blood dripping down your neck. You start shaking..

---

You start to shake..

'No.. Not this day.. You feel tears start to well in your eyes as you spot your three year old self clutching your doll. You're innocently frolicking in the gardens as your father is working inside, watching you from a window. Your mother comes up to you, and you hear the words..

"Sweetie,"

"Yes, momma?"

"I'm leaving, okay..?"

"Okay, but come back soon so me and Chikai and you can have a tea party!"

Your mother sighed sadly before speaking, "(Y/N).. I'm.. Not coming back.."

Your little three-year-old eyebrows furrowed. "But.. Wh-why?" Your voice wavered.

"I'm.. Sorry." She kneeled down, her hand resting on your cheek. "I'll visit, okay?"

"Why..? Why, momma? Do.. Do you not love me?"

She gasped and there were now tears running down your cheeks, both you and three-year-old you. You mother brought you into an embrace. "I love you with all my heart, (Y/N), you know that."

She bopped your nose and a soft giggle escaped your lips.

"Don't tell daddy." Were her last words.

You don't know why you allowed her to go..

You nodded.

As she left, you stood there, holding Chikai.

Your three-year-old self whispers, "Goodbye, momma.."

"Goodbye, momma.." You echo, your voice hollow.

And that was the last time you saw her.'

---

Sting saw you go limp shortly after shaking.

"Tch. Weak, pathetic little girl." Your father spits.

"What kind of a father are you.. " Natsu starts.

"Calling your own daughter weak and pathetic," Erza continues.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO DIE!" Lucy cries.

Sting stands there, watching the tendrils of green constrict themselves tighter around your neck. There are tears running down your cheeks as you relive a flashback or receive a vision. You start murmuring, and the words your father hears next..

"Goodbye, momma.."

He drops you. His pupils dilate from pure shock.

Sting lunges for you, catching you in his arms.

---

Your eyes start opening.. My throat.. Everything hurts.. Why does everything hurt? Klein. Whipping, torturing you when you defy him. "S-sting.." You murmur, your eyes closing. You let a tear fall, and he gently kisses it.

"(Y-Y/N).." He whispers; his voice sounds broken. His arms pat your entire body, and you're positive he felt every single scar and wound. His heartbeat was audible.. It was going a million. You feel a small pressure on your neck, and you realize Sting's lightly touching your wounds. "GILDARTS!" He barks. You feel yourself being lifted into someone's arms, Gildarts', hopefully.

---

Sting is finally able to breathe as he hears his name escape your lips. He softly whispers yours, and calls Gildarts. He's angered, from feeling the multiple injuries on you, depressed that he wasn't able to do anything while you got them.. (Okay, I'm back, but.. WHERE TF WAS I GOING WITH THIS? Idk, so I'm gonna switch it back to your PoV)

---

There's poison in your system, you can feel it. Your eyelids feel heavy, you're barely able to open them. You're safely in Gildarts' arms, as he runs.. You start to feel drowsy as unconsciousness overtakes your body.

They've found you..

They've saved you..

Now they need to help you.

A/N - Did I just end it like that? YES I DID.

#SorryNotSorry

[1] - Akuno, better known as Aku No, literally means 'evil' in Japanese. *insert trollface meme*

[2] - I completely forget what I was gonna write for this..

~Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 17.8K 71
//BEFOREHAND: 》i don't own fairy tail, all i own is this book and its plot. i created the cover but the picture i used does not belong to me!! i'll g...
162K 4.2K 49
Y/n has lived her life in the shadows. Literally. Being a member of Sabertooth since she was little, her life had always been in the shadows. Jiemma...
87K 3.1K 25
If you go South, far South, to the point where you aren't sure where you are anymore, you will find a beautiful kingdom. A country called Sabertooth...
74.7K 2.5K 20
Reader-chan ends up in the world of Fairy Tail. With only a guitar on her back, she must learn to survive in the new world....two years before Natsu...