One Direction Preferences

By Kenzie17

[Slow Updates. Sorry!] This is my and others from Tumblr One Direction preferences, the first and ones toward... More

He Finds Out You're A Power Ranger
You Get Interrupted
What He Does To Cheer You Up
Being At The VMA's With Them
On The Alan Show With Them
What You Guys Say After You Break-Up
You Guys' Favorite Ed Sheeran Song
He Brings Up The Idea Of Children
Gangster Songs With One Direction
Your Guys' First Kiss
Them Crying
They Become Cheaters
He Teaches You Something
You Being Drunk
He Finds Out You're Insecure
A Rumor That You Two Broke Up
He Cheats/Steals/Argues With You
Their Birthday Tweet To You
He Convinces You To Go Out In Public With Him
How You Guys Met
Giving Them The Silent Treatment
What Trends On Your Birthday
Shooting The "Live While We're Young" Music Video
Getting Turned On By Them
They Protect You
Their "Awe" Moment Of You While Babysitting
You Can't Turn Him On
He Cheers You Up While You're Prego
Prankcalls
Going To The Dentist
Their Favorite Show To Watch
How He Knows You're Asleep
How He Shows His Love
A Harry Imagine For Jannah_Bernal
He Gets Jealous Of Another Boy
He Watches You Read
He Finds Out You Faked An Orgasm
What He Does After A Fight He Has With You
He Used A Pick-Up Line On You
You Run Into His Ex
He's A Boxer (AU)
How You First Met (Different)
The Way They Sleep
Good Enough (Harry)
Turn Your Face (Liam)
Ghost Of You (Louis)
Bound To You (Niall)
Don't (Zayn)
He's Your Teacher (AU)
When He Realized He Loved You
You Die (His P.O.V.)
A Zayn Imagine for bradford_bad_gurl1
A Weird Imagine for OneDirection11123
A Harry Imagine For amxrxnthine
A Zayn Imagine for Aninha017Z
He Dies (Your P.O.V.)
Harry Imagine for danisanerd
Saved From A Pervert
Niall Imagine for maverickrolland
Harry Imagine for 1AndOnlyHazza
Louis Imagine for Missbabydoll424
Liam Imagine for Hastaglover_xD
Louis Imagine for LIZ5212
His Favorite Thing About You
Male Ursala | Zayn Malik
Captain Hook | Harry Styles
Gaston | Louis Tomlinson
Male Cruella De Ville | Niall Horan

They Have A Crush On You

20.1K 156 79
By Kenzie17

Number 28: They Have A Crush On You

Harry: It’s two in the morning, and you and Harry were the only two who couldn’t fall asleep, so you begin walking the cold streets just to talk. Harry follows you to the end of street, where you press the crossing button waiting for the picture to change signaling you both to walk across the street.

“What time is it,” Harry finally asks breaking the silence of your wait.

You take out your phone to check the time, “2:26.”

Harry laughs, “They probably didn’t notice us leave, they were all sound asleep.”

“Not you,” you say starting to walk to the cross walk, “I woke up to you staring at your phone. Interesting conversations at two in the morning, yea?”

Harry looked at you as he followed behind you, “Huh?”

“Who were you texting,”  you ask clarifying.

“Oh no one,” he answers, “I was just checking emails.”

“C’mon,” you laugh, “Tell me. Who are you secretly have a thing for.” Harry looks down at the ground for a moment of silence as you wait for answer.

“Nothing,”

You say waiting, “Alright0 I’ll guess then.” You interlock your fingers as you begin to think, “Lets see, who is good enough for Harry to be up talking to at two in the morning. Is it Miley Cyrus? A french model? How about some Brazilian porn star?” Your guesses make Harry laugh.

“Nah,” he finally says, “But trust me, it wouldn’t be that hard to figure out if you were really trying.”

You nod your head and think, “It’s definitively Louis then, right?”

Harry laughs, “Yes, but someone else too, and don’t say Liam.”

You sigh and throw your head back, “This is not easy. Just tell me.”

Harry grabs your shoulder making you turn to face him and stop walking. “(Y/N), think about it. Who is amazing enough to be talking to me at two in the morning? Who would oddly enough spend time with me no matter how late? That’s the girl I like.”

You look at him confused, “So it’s not the Brazilian chick?”

“No,” he smiled, looking into your eyes, “it’s you.”

Liam: You step out of the bathroom at a small get-together at your sisters house. You had just finished putting a few finishing touches on your makeup and just a few sprays of perfume. Just around the corner, you hear the sound of five loud guys sitting around the couch. “Shh- shh,” you hear one say, “I think she is coming.”

“How, you haven’t even got her into bed yet,” another says laughing. You could make out his voice, it was Harry, the little perv. You turn the corner to find them starring at you, speechless with not an ounce of emotion on their faces.

You smile, “What’s going on here?” Zayn and Louis, who are sitting on ethier side of Liam, both hit him, trying to get him to talk.

“Umm,” Liam says breaking the silence, “We were thinking of ordering food. Is.. uh, does Chinese sound… good?” Harry bursts out laughing at Liam’s rambling. Everyone turns to him and frowns as Louis tries to save Liam.

“Yea, but maybe we should choose a movie first,” he says standing up leaving a spot next to Liam, “Care to sit down?”

You look suspiciously at them, and make your way to the spot next to Liam. He turns to you and smiles, blushing from ear to ear. As Louis takes a seat on the ground, he grabs the remote and flips through a list of movies.

“So many choices,” he says scrolling down, “How about a classic like, “Tell Her” or “Right Now Would Be Nice”? There's also “Liam Your Such a Dumbass” and “What Are You Waiting For”.” Louis turns his head to look at him,”Any sound good?”

Liam looks down and nervously cracks his knuckles, “Yea, maybe they're good.”

The four other boys sigh in unison and Zayn lets out a grunt, “Are you kidding me right now?” Harry stands up infront of Liam but faces you, pulling up his pants before he speaks, “Liam likes you. What do you think?”

Liam kicks him, making him back up, then slowly turning his head to you, “What he said.”

You imedately blink and smile.

Louis: You sit in a hotel room alone with your friend Louis who is playfully throwing his room service french fries at you. You can’t help but laugh as he declares an all out war. You grab a bowl of grapes and run behind the bed, periodically peering over it to throw your food and make sure he doesn’t come any closer.

“You can give up anytime now,” he calls out laughing and dodging your grapes.

You stand straight up in plain view and say, “But then again, you could too.”

Moving to the side of the bed, you get ambitious and begin throwing grapes and walking closer towards him. You reach into the bowl to grab more ammunition and realize that you are all out. Louis looks up at you and smiles, “You are so going down.”

With a quick burst of energy you run for the bathroom laughing. Louis follows quickly behind you, not showing any sign of letting you win. You run across the room, dodging furniture and knocking down bags to get in his way. Halfway there, you turn and run back, dodging him as he tries to grab you.

“Dammit,” he laughs, “you're wearing me out.”

You approach the bed, and as you jump to go over it, Louis lightly pushes you down onto the bed, his arms wrapped around you so you can’t move. As you laugh, Louis says, ”See, you were never any competition for me.”

You both slowly catch your breath as you begin to rest your head on his chest. “(Y/N),” he says tilting you chin up. You blink as you wait for him to say anything, but instead he just stares at you, his fingers still lightly brushing your chin. The next thing you know his eyes close and he leans into to kiss you. Your lips lightly brush and he pulls away with a smile on his face.

Niall: “Shake it off man,” Harry said coaching Niall, “It’s not that big of a deal.”

Niall took a big gulp of water and then added, “Guys how is this going to work. First Louis looks nothing like (Y/N). And second, well that's the majority of the problem.”

Liam rolled his eyes, “Just pretend he is (Y/N), and say what you feel.”

Zayn stepped in and made light of the situation, “Plus who could resist this face.” He grabbed Louis’s cheeks and squeezed them.

Harry laughed and began to chant, “Kiss! Kiss!” Everyone laughed, except for Niall who was nervously tapping his foot.

Louis pulled Zayn’s hands off him, “This is not what I signed up for.”

“Guys, she could be here any minute,” Niall said becoming impatient. He lost himself in thoughts of rejection as the other four guys all began to turn their heads in the same direction. Niall quickly snaps himself back into reality when he turns to see you walking closer towards them. The boys quickly walk away in different directions.

“Good luck,” Harry says patting Niall on the back as he walks past.

You quickly walk up to Niall, wrapping your arms around him and giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek, the slowly releasing. “What's their problem?” you say sitting down next to him.

“They're, they have to… I uh, beats me.” Niall says rambling.

You playfully sniff you shirt and laugh, “Do I really smell that bad?” Niall zones out and finds himself turning his head until he sees Zayn and Louis hidden in a corner.

Zayn gives him a thumbs up only to be shot down by Louis a second later. “It seemed like they were avoiding me,” you say suspiciously.

Niall turns to you, but still refusing to make eye contact. “We aren’t really- I mean I’m not really doing… Tonight I’m free so I was wondering if you, possibly, were free.” He lays his back on the wall behind him, now nervously playing with his jacket zipper and looking at the ground.

“Okay,” you say smiling, “I’d love to something with you guys.”

“No, I mean… just me and you.”

You feel your cheeks burning as you stare at the boy who refuses to look at you. Finally after a moment of silence, you smile and say, “Like a date?”

Niall quickly stands up and looks directly at you, “Yea.”

Kissing him on the cheek a second time and then pulling back, you say, “I’d love to Niall.”

A silent cheering causes you and Niall to direct your attention to the corner. Before anyone can say anything, Louis has tackled Zayn to the floor for his loud noise.

Zayn: You step out of the car with hands full of grocery bags. Of course, you had to be the one to stop at the store for last minute movie night snacks. Closing the door with your foot, you barely manage to lock the car with your keys. You quickly walk to the door, and drop the heavy bags right on the front step. I drove all the way to the store, you thought, why should I have to carry the bags in.

You quickly reach for the door that is unlocked and letting yourself in. Before announcing your arrival, you slowly creep the area to see where everyone is. A few voices catch your attention coming from the kitchen. As you make your way over, you hear your name being mentioned, so you decide to continue to play it cool.

“How long until you think she’ll be back,” Niall asks sitting on a counter top. He has already started eating food he found in the kitchen because he couldn’t wait for you to get back, figures.

“I don’t know,” Zayn says, “But when she does come, play it cool.”

You can vaguely see all five guys crowded around the kitchen as you look from behind the wall. “Play it cool?” Louis questions, “Why don’t you just tell her?”

Zayn sighs, “I’d rather just tell her at the end of the night, so this way we can just have a calm evening.”

“Yea,” Louis says, “But, you can have a calm evening with her in your arms if you just do it.”

“Louis is right,” Liam pitches in, “Rip of the band-aid.”

“Should I really just talk to (Y/N)?” Zayn asks. You decide to stand up at this time, making your presence known.

“Talk to me about what?” you ask walking into the kitchen. The other four guys exchange looks and make their way out of the kitchen.

Zayn runs his fingers through his hair and lets out a long breath. “Hey, did you find everything at the store?”

“What do you need to tell me,” you ask walking closer to him. Zayn looks up to see Louis and Niall standing in the entry way of the kitchen, eagerly watching.

Zayn awkwardly chuckles, “I admit it (Y/N), I have a silly crush on you.”

You blush and look down, “Well, what's so silly about it?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 409 26
Enjoy
145K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences
40.1K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx