Rejecting the Alpha

By Kira_t10

I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his m... More

Rejecting the Alpha
Characters/Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Merry Christmas!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
A/N [Please Read]
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
RECAP / CHARACTERS
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Epilogue
Parker's P.O.V
Queen of Kings [Now Up]
The Demon King's Mate

Chapter Five

688K 22.1K 12.5K
By Kira_t10

Another cover by ellelelemenopi Thank you so much!

*Three Days Later - Halloween*

I stood in my bathroom attempting to shove my boobs into my costume.

Dammit, why do they make these so tight?

"Jamie? Are you almost done?" Sarina called out from my room.

"No! I can't fit my damn boobs in the bra!" I shouted back. Sarina gave a frustrated sigh before shouting back, "Well shove harder. I need to get changed, too. Pups are going to start trick-or-treating and I want to be able to scare the shit out of them."

I rolled my eyes at her before successfully shoving my boobs into the built-in bra of the costume.

Once I got the black leather jeans with nice black trim pulled on. I looked at myself in the mirror. The costume hugged my curves perfectly and made my boobs look bigger than they actually were.

Damn, I look badass.

'I can't wait for our mate to see us' Irene muttered which caused me to roll my eyes.

I pulled the small black jacked on my arms and hooked it around my neck like the picture had. After I successfully put on my black pumps I walked out of my bathroom holding my mask and whip in my right hand.

Sarina grinned, "You look like a sexy badass. All of the unmated wolves will grow boners like the pervs they are." I laughed at Sarina's comment as she entered my bathroom to change into her Grim Reaper costume with a sexy twist to it.

After Sarina finished we applied our makeup. I applied black eyeshadow cat-eyes with some natural red lipstick. My black hair curled and laid perfectly down my back and on my shoulders. How I got it that perfect, I don't know. Usually it's just a mass of tangles because of my straight hair.

"You ready to scare some wolves?" Sarina anxiously asked me as we entered my kitchen.

"Hell yeah I'm ready" I answered my voice laced with excitement. The excitement and rush of adrenaline coursed through me.

We both pulled out the bags of mixed candies like Hersey's, Twix, Milly Ways, Kitkats, Butterfingers, Baby Ruth's, Almond Joy, Whoppers (my favorite), Snickers, Skittles, M&M's, you name it.

We poured all the candy in a cauldron I had bought at that Halloween store called Halloween City. Yeah, they've got nice things there.

"What's the time?" Sarina asked me

I looked down at my phone and clicked the lock button to see the time.

5:47

"It's 5:47" I replied while I locked my screen and placed it back on the table.

"Ok, cool. Come on let's go, the pups should start arriving soon. Oh! And don't forget about the pack Halloween party later tonight as well" Sarina reminded as she picked up the cauldron and walked over to the front door.

Great. Another party to attend in just the weekend. Oh well.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the candy" Max, a 10-year-old in Shelby and Zoey's class thanked me as he eyed me up and down.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, squirt. She's too old for you" Sarina pointed out as she placed the cauldron down on  the porch step and turned back to the group of kids standing in front of our house.

I laughed at Sarina before nodding at Max, "No problem, Max. Have a great Halloween, you and all of your friends."

Max grinned before taking my hand and kissing it, "I'll see you later, babe."

I rolled my eyes at his antics before kindly pulling my hand away and laugh a little. "Good luck with that."  Max winked at me before leaving with his group of friends who were passing whispers to each other.

"Max is going to be a playboy when he's older" Sarina stated as we watched them. I laughed at her before picking of the empty cauldron. Well I guess we are out of candy. I grinned as I remembered the faces of all the pups we scared, including some teens and adults. It was great. Sarina and I always go all out for halloween. We even decorated my house like a haunted house with flashing lights and sound effects. We also hid like the weird beings we are and jumped out. We even answered the door one time slowly and a creepy manner.

"The party starts in ten minutes, we should probably head over" I suggested as we walked into the kitchen.

'Our mate is going to be there' Irene's excited voice filled my head.

'Oh don't be so excited, he probably won't even pay attention to us' I replied earning a growl from Irene.

'Of course he will, he's our mate' Irene protested.

I ignored her and tuned back to Sarina who was listing off all of the things we will be doing at the party. I plastered a fake smile before leading Sarina out of my house. The party will take place in the same clearing used for Parker's arrival.

Members of the pack were already there dancing, eating, talking, some wasted already. All of the pups are at one of the pack mother's house having their own little party like staying up till 10 with candy and games, whatever they have at those kid parties.

This party is obviously meant for the adults. No one wants to be around drunk wolves. It's harder for us to get drunk, but when we do....It's not a pretty sight.

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked turning towards Sarina who was gazing at the decorations and the crowd. She looked over at me and grinned, "Let's dance!"

I nodded my head with a big smile on my face. "Timber" played on the speakers loud and clear. Sarina grabbed my wrist and we both went to the dance floor. Lights flickered on it and pack members were dancing closely with each other or jumping around.

The voice of Ke$ha filled my ears followed by Pitbull. I swayed my hips to the beat of the song with my whip placed in the waist band of my pants. The smell of sweat and alcohol filled my nose as well as the fresh air of the woods close by.

Sarina was dancing next to me. We both laughed at how stupid we looked right now but we didn't care, we were having fun. A couple guys next to us joined us.

Swing your partner round and round, end of the night it's going down, one more shot another round, end of the night it's going down.

I'm going down, I'm yelling timber! You better move, you better dance! Let's make this night, you won't remember. I'll be the one, you won't forget.

I continued to dance. I felt hands grab a hold to my hips as I swayed. I turned my head and smiled when I noticed it was Anthony. He smiled back and leaned down towards my covered ear, "I like your costume. It's sexy."

I don't care that he has his hands on me. Anthony is one of my 'best friends' even though he is annoying as hell. Sarina laughed as she watched us dance. Playfully, Anthony grabbed my hand and twirled me around making me laugh.

Once 'Timber' finished playing, I decided that I needed water.

"I'll be right back, I need water" I say laughing a little at Sarina who was staring at a hot guy who was chatting with her. I shook my head with a smile on my face before dismissing myself. I went over to the drinks table and somehow managed to get a glass of water. I took a nice long sip of the water. The cold liquid slid down my throat soothing the dryness.

The presence of someone behind me made me furrow my eyebrows. Suddenly hands settled on my hips and a body was pressed to my back. The smell of firewood overcame me.

"Hello, mate."

The sound of his deep voice was heard from above me. Damn, how tall is he?

"Alpha Parker" I acknowledged him. He growled a little bit but I ignored him and stepped away and turned to face him. His eyes scanned me up and down. They settled on my chest and his eyes became pitched black.

"Why are you wearing that?" was all Parker said in a growl.

"Because it's Halloween, duh" I replied while placing my hands on my hips. Seems like Parker doesn't like my attitude towards him because his voice became low, "Don't speak to me like that."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever. I'm going to go over there." I then turned on my heal and decided to go search for Sarina or even Anthony. Anywhere but here.

Parker had other plans. He slid his arm around my stomach and pulled me back.

"Let go" I demanded while squirming in his grip. His grip tightened as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"You can't demand me to do anything, little mate. I'm an Alpha and will not tolerate orders from others." I gulped as I felt his hand come in contact with my stomach sending sparks through my body as my top came up exposing my stomach. Thank Goddess he can't see my face right now.

Irene purred at the feeling and instantly wanted more. She wanted control but I didn't allow her.

"I should punish you for your behavior towards your mate" Parker said as he brushed my curled black hair out of the way and sniffed in my scent.

"I didn't do anything wrong" I spoke up trying to keep my voice steady.

Parker ignored me as his free hand drifted down towards my ass. Immediately I slapped his hand before he could actually touch me. "Don't touch me" I growled at him. He growled back. As much as my wolf wanted this, I kept control of myself.

"If you don't stop resisting, I swear to Goddess I will strip you down right here and take you in every position till you could not walk at all for a very long time. I wouldn't stop there. I don't give a damn about everyone around" Parker angrily spoke huskily in my ear. My mouth hung open in protest but I quickly closed it.

'Resist!' Irene cried out desperately. I shivered as she put images in my head.

'No!'

'He's our mate! He should've marked us by now. Mates usually mark each other within 24 hours of meeting and then they mate'  Irene snapped at me.

I felt tear prick my eyes as memories flew into my head. I sniffled and quickly wiped my eyes. "Let go" my voice cracked as I whispered.

"Are–are you crying?"

"It's not like you care. Let go dammit!" I cried out and somehow managed to shove him away from me. I turned to Parker who was staring at me with an emotion. Hurt. But it quickly vanished and was replaced by anger. His dark eyes turned yellow but ignored him. "I will not allow myself to get hurt again." With that, I turned around and yanked off my mask because I didn't want my makeup and tears to get on it. I wiped my cheeks and walked away. And I was relieved that I wasn't stopped.

-

What happened to her in the past?

Why is Parker such an asshole? Will he always be an asshole?

Maybe.

Sorry that I didn't update earlier, but it took me a while to make this chapter. I hope it was good enough.

Thank you for helping me get to 800 views with only 4 chapters.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Thank you for reading!
~Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
3M 88.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
264K 7.1K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
151K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...