Kidnapped by the Mafia Prince

By Pandasloveromance2

For mature readers does have sex and violence. Pain, betrayal, loss, and love Melanie Renall's is thrown into... More

Disclaimer
1. Just A Walk & 2. Just my Luck
3. The Meeting
5. Is this were it Ends for Me?
6. This is Why I was Kidnapped!
7. What Awaits On the Other Side?
8. Hidden Answers
9. Inside and Outside are Always different
10. Lost and Found
11. What happens Now?
12. Pain, Love, and Loss
13. Revelations
14. Twist's and Turns
15. You Have to be Joking
16. New York Dream
17. Naive with thought's
18. Challenge of whit's
19. Passive or Aggressive
20. New beginnings for Real
21. Envy Judged by Jealouse
22. Unauthorized Mystery
The Right of Protectiveness over Possessiveness
The Pursuit of Happiness... Maybe
Ordinary Extraordinary
The Unexpected Power
Blame it on the Heat
Want Only You
The Hold of Love
Tourist Dream
Splash of Colors
Can I Not have Cake & Not Eat it too?
Event of Thieves
Quaking in Uncertainty
Black and Pink
Black to my Pink
The Heart can Hope to Beat Again
Confusion to Possibility
A vision of Spring
Epilogue
Prince of Shadows
Prince of Cards

4. My New Life, Ya right!

79.9K 1.2K 347
By Pandasloveromance2

4. My new life ya right

Melanie

"Now that we are acquainted with each other are you hungry?" Angelo said gently smiling as he held my hand still. Wondering why my skin wasn't crowling from his touch but was indifferent you could say. Pulling my hand from his putting both of them behind me.

I looked at him hesitantly wondering if I should answer truthfully knowing I should eat as my stomach suddenly did for me. "Good." Was all he said before he left. The door shutting behind him hearing a click the lock being engaged.

The moment I heard his feet recede from the door down the hall I ran to the window that I saw over the desk lifting myself up to see if there was any ways out. Unfortunately he was smart enough to put bars on the window like a jail cell. Now knowing I must not be the first here in this room being kidnapped. No one just put bars on the second floor windows in a mansion that most likely was in a nice neighborhood. I then turn to the computer upon the desk, moving the mouse to see a lock screen coming up. "Damn." There seem to be no way out unless it was through the bedroom door and most likely the front that I could already guess was not just locked from the outside, but also inside for go measure.

It wasn't long later as I stood there thinking of ways to escape Angelo walked back in with a plate of food startling me. "There is no way of an escape. Even if you were able to get out of his room the men downstairs would spot you before you would be able to get anywhere. There are also security cameras' along the whole property." He explain setting the plate of food down in front of me.

I hesitantly eyed the food, wondering if there was something else added to the ingredients of the chicken Alfredo steaming in front of me as the aroma hit my nose making my stomach growl in hunger. "Do not worry. There's no poison, it's actually quite delicious. From my favorite restaurant." He's convaid smoothly trying to sound reassuring. My tongue watering by the heady delicious aroma. Beside the plate a glass of water and what I could guess was apple juice by the smell. My eyes going back to his only to see curiosity.

I then look back down to the plate of the yummy food. Sitting down and dug in. The moment the creamy Alfredo sauce touched my tongue I couldn't stop. Hunger winning out as I sucked down the cool water quickly. I glanced back up the Angelo noticing him walk away to the couch turning on the tv was mounted to the wall watching whatever was on. Sounds and tones coming out of it that didn't sound familiar but ignored it for now as I sat there eating my alfredo wondering what was going to happen to me now. The Creamy Alfredo with grilled chicken seasoned to perfection would put all my fathers dinner to shame. It was so good that I shoved all of it into my mouth basically in minutes. The apple juice next to be gone satisfying my thirst.

Once I was done Angelo turned off the tv and walked back over to grab the plate and utensils. Lifting it back up on the try completely empty and practically cleaned of any remanence of the delicious food. Now regretting eating it so fast not knowing when the next he would feed me. This maybe could have been my last for all I knew. Wishing I had slowed down now and savored it fully. 

"Now I will be back in the morning. Please get some rest and I'll bring you food when I come back." He said with a smile as he started to walk away back to the door locking it behind him again. Grateful to hear breakfast was to come too. This man confusing me more by putting me in designer clothes. Serving what tasted like five star food and now leaving me in this room to myself. The bed the most inviting I had ever seen with its thick fluffy comforter and matching pillows.

 Again the moment his footsteps were no longer heard I ran around the room looking for ways to get out. There had to be some way for me to break out of this place. The computer was of no use without knowing the password having tried the usual ones but knew it had to be something I would not know. The window seemed to be bolted in to hold for a lifetime only able to open a crack for some ventilation. I then turn to the tv maybe hoping that there would be something on the news about my disappearance, but guessing that was probable a slim chance. My life was very small in the world on many. Only the local news would most likely report on it but not nationwide. The tv turning with a click as loud languages came over the screen. 

Okay, so differently not world wide. 

I found the guide button on the remote seeing the channels in different languages. Surfing through the channels till I found what could be news. Clicking on it and seeing a news anchor with a few other people taking what I guessed was the weather. That's when I realized I was most definitely not in the united states anymore by the picture they used to go over the forecast of Europe. Unless this guy only watched in different countries which seemed to sound like French. But had a feeling that I was diffidently in a different part of the world. 

I kept the tv on as I sat on the couch figuring I would not be able to understand but maybe a picture of me would show up. Even though it was a very slim chance. I stare intently in hopes to learn anything else too. Maybe figure out what part of Europe I was in. Clicking thru the channels again to maybe find local news slowly started to to see useless. The rest reality tv, dramas, and so on. Going back the the original channel that was now featuring an accident on a freeway.

A few hours later it seemed that there was nothing going to show on TV about me and figured I just should sleep not knowing what was going to happen in the morning. It was a restless night obviously dreaming of the horrors that could happen to me. What was I going to do? What was really going to become of me? Was I never going to see my parents again. It seem like it was only minutes that had gone by as the sun started to filter through the window into my eyes. I figured I wouldn't be going back to sleep for the little of it I had done. Getting up thinking a shower would be a good idea  and then brush my teeth. I changed into a simple long sleeve shirt and jeans heading back to the couch. Turning the tv back on just staring at it again forever how long.

It seemed like hour before Angelo would come back and just as I thought that the man himself stepped in with a tray of food. "How did you sleep." He started as I turned to him with a straight face wondering why he would even think I could have sleeped. Then proceeded back over to the computer, setting down the tray of food that looked to be assortment of breakfast foods. "Now come and eat." Waving over the food that smelt heavenly. Noticing I hadn't moved with a serious face pointing to the food and the chair than walking over to the couch. With his questioning expression I stood up to walk to the food and taking a seat biting into the warm buttery pancakes.

I took a sip of my orange before I asked him the question that I had been thinking about all night. "Why am I here?" Placing the glass back down.

"I see you watched a lot io news, unfortunately you must have figured out that it was not very useful if it's in French and obviously not U.S. news." He stated turning to me with a smile ignoring my question.

I figured that was a good indication he wasn't going to answer my question. So I just finished eating my breakfast taking the last sip of my orange juice when he stood back up again. "I'm going to leave again and will be back later tonight at eight." He declared walking towards me. With a quick thought I slowly slid the knife underneath my shirt hoping I could use it in away to get out of here somehow. Stopping in front of the desk picking up the tray then proceeded to walk back out the door locking it behind him and walking away.

This time the moment he was gone I ran over to the door putting the knife in between the frame hoping to wedge the bold out. I had seemed to be there for hours with no gain on any movement of the frame when footsteps came back to the door. I ran over to the couch acting as if I was watching the tv and sitting with my arms crossed. Seconds later a bulky man walked in with a tray of food setting it on the desk not looking at me once then walking back out and locking the door again.

I ate my lunch then once I was done looked to the window above me knowing I had made no progress on the door so there was no point to continuing. Those few hours before eight I used my time using the knife grinding it against the bolt of the metal rode irons of the window. But unfortunately there was no use by the time it was seven. I had gotten nowhere and the lock on the door looked heavy duty so there was no way of using the knife to break the door open. Figuring time had run out I went to take another shower so he would not know of what I had been doing if I looked exhausted and sweaty. I thought to myself in the shower if this time when he came back would tell my why I was here. Jumping out of the shower with a fresh mind looking forward to the moment I could run. The moment I was done putting on my shirt the door opened to Angelo walking in with a all black business suit.

"Ready." He's said the moment he walked in looking at me with a smile.

"Okay?" Hesitant and not sure what to say or think as well as I don't believe this guy would take kindly to a no anyways. Confused on what he meant by ready as well?

"Good, we will be eating downstair." He stated as he pulled me out of the bedroom locking the door behind him.

I hesitates for a second looking to the door questioning in my mind why he was locking his own bedroom door? I figured he was only doing that when I was in there.

"Is there something wrong?" He said noticing my confused expression as he put the key back in his pocket.

"No, just that?" Point to where he put the key and then the door lock. "Why are you locking your bedroom door in your own house?" I asking as we descended down the staircase.

"Because, I don't live here full time and I am not the only one that lives here either, so I don't want anyone going in without my knowledge." He explained with a big smile descending down the stairs seeing the front for against having me pause at the bottom.

Did this guy think I won't try to run or something right now? The front door was right there. Should I or not, I don't know if I could out run him in the state that I was in now. Anyways this guy looks like he hit the gym everyday and he's way taller than me. His strides eating up two of mine. There's no way I could even get a few feet away, damn! Maybe I should have tried harder in gym class. I swear god if I get out of this I will quite junk food and make an effort to get better in shape.

As I was talking to myself in my mind Angelo had bent down to my ear sending chills down my spine as his breath hit my skin snapping me out of my thoughts immediately. "If you are contemplating on how to get away or run away for that matter. I would suggest first, figuring out where you are and secondly maybe find out why you are here." Then he moved away from my neck moving to my eyes. As his expression turned from calm to anger the moment our eyes made contact. "But if you don't care about those things. I would hope for you to realize now, no matter where you go, I will find you and the plans I have for you now will be different then." 

Damn! Remind me later never to piss this guy off. He seems as sweet as a kitten once and then the next a freakin lion ready to attack. This guy I knew was most likely a highly dangerous person. Reminding myself that I was out of my depth of understanding the situation I was in. Angelo's word like a hot iron to my mind. Giving me hope that for whatever plan he did have for me didn't involve becoming a sex slave.

We moved on from the front going down the hall that opened to the large living room I had seen when I had arrived. We continued down the hall to a large kitchen that had be beautiful dining table beside it made out of glass. Upon it was plates already set out with steak, potato's, and broccoli. A wine glass beside it filled what I hopped was water while his was red guessing wine. Taking my set he pushed it in behind me then proceeded to his chair sitting.

"The food isn't poisoned. I promise." Having noticed me eyeing it hesitantly as he had already began eating. Raising his glass to his lips eyeing me over it.

"I can't be too sure as I don't know why I am here." Using the fine fork that looked quite expensive by the delicate curled designs on the hand. Stabbing a head of broccoli to place in my mouth watching him for any expression only seeing his unwavering smile. The taste amazing with a blast of buttery flavor and seasoning to the steamed vegetable.

"My reasoning for you here will be known when I believe my plan for you is in place properly." He said while cutting into his steak following suit. Realizing this man didn't leave out any expense when it came to food. The meat cooked perfectly with garlic and onions that were delicious. The potate no different being backed with cheese, bacon, chives, and soar cream on top with a hint of pepper.

"That is very cryptic of you. I take it you plan on holding me in fear till this so plan comes to fruition." Taking a sip on the crystal clear water. Glancing back to him in hopes I could see any reaction to anything but again was just his easy smile that he seem to have most of the time. Why is this guy so damn happy? Is he proud to say he kidnapped a girl against her own will. 

"I glad to here you have a good education."

"When you are left mostly to yourself books are a good commodity to have in the way of knowledge. But I would call myself a great student in the sense of learning. I study really hard to be able to go to a good college but it seems now useless."

"Not necessarily. It is good for you to have a mind. It maybe the only way of survive for you." He divalgy that had me tilt my head as if he was mocking me in that statement.

"A mind filled with unnecessary knowledge that can not help me now being kidnapped and all by you." I retorted only to see a smirk grow that I seemed to amuse him.

"One day you will understand everything and the measures I have taken for you. Now eat up before the food gets cold. You will have a long few days ahead of you." Finishing his glass of wine as I took his word eating all the delicious food on my plate guessing that was to end of any conversation we where to have.

He wasn't wrong though because for the next few days he threw textbook after textbook at me. Even testing me on mathematics to politics. All of the books I didn't understand why he was having me read. Most I was already familiar with but confused on what I needed to truly know from them. Biology and chemistry my weakest subject that seemed to confuse him on why I didn't have much in the way of grasping the concepts easily. Not sure on out of all the subjects he thru at me this was the one I should be familiar with the most. 

"WHY ARE YOU TESTING ME ON ALL OF THIS?" Getting to my whits end on the endless stream on books that were before me. Wanting answers more than ever now.

"You are exceptional." Going over the lates test he had given me that I was guessing was a general aptitude test but was unusual by some of the hypothetical questions that were asked. "Now then, for your hard work. Can you be good enough to go out?"

"It depends are you going to tell me the reasoning behind all of this?" Placing my hands on my hips before the desk he was sitting at placing the exam upon it.

"It is quite simple why." Placing a hand user his chin as he regarded me coolly. My eyes narrowing on him even more. His demeanor never changing over the past few days as if this was normal to do. Wondering if maybe girls he kidnapped where for high class purposes.

"Please enlighten me as it is not simple to me." Crossing my arms a he stood with a smirk seeming to understand my personality more. Seeming to get to know me more then just for what I knew but who I was.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't just a pretty face." Coming before me as he brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear turning away from him. His touch with that comment uncomfortable.

"Well before I can make a dissection, may I know where I am?" I asked looking at his overly happy expression. Still haven't been able to figure that out other then the country I was in. French I now wished I did learn in school. Many of the girls in my classes taking it in hope to take the field trip there and meet a french boy. Sometimes wishing I was like those tip of girls that had ambitions to just go out there and be spontaneous. I was the complete opposite always playing it safe. Which I wasn't really good at apparently

"The city of love, Paris." Dropping my arms in shock to realize where I was now. Across the world and in such a lively city just beyond these walls.

"Wow Paris..." Looking out the window that didn't show much other then large yards and roof tops going on only to the blue sky.

"I will take you out if you are on your best behavior and do not try to run." His eyes going dark once again at the end nodding my instantly. Anything to get out of this house. Having felt confined for so long obviously inside that agree with him to just get out for a while would be nice. His warning still in the forefront of my mind. The few times I have heard him on the phone understanding police and major so knowing he had eyes everywhere and nowhere to escape to. Even if I found myself at embassy I don't think they would help me by the conversations I have overheard. This man before me a very well connected person in all realms of state.

"Where every you would like to go would be fine with me. I would like to get out of these four walls for a time. I promise I will be good." Angelo not giving once a reason he would hurt me for some reason. Everything the man did was confusing in his treatment towards me. Thinking if I played good girl then I would be fine. For now.

"I was hoping you would say that so I can take you to my favorite place." Angelo said as a grin grew on his face making him extraordinarily handsome. 

If he was going to do something bad to me he would have already was my train of thought. He wouldn't treat me so kindly, dress me in luxurious cloths, and then take me to dinner if I was just here for his entertainment or would he? Is he doing this to catch me off guard, get me comfortable and then take advantage of me. Could he be thinking that, if he is I won't give him that chance. Steeling myself against that easy smile of his grasping a jacket from the closet not knowing how the weather would be outside as we left the room and this time down the stairs and out the door for the first time.

The moment I was outside I breathed in deeply of the fresh air. The sun already descending in the sky setting an orange hue over me. Opening my eyes to the quiet neighborhood we were in. A all blacked out mercedes parked before us with a perfectly tailored driver opening the door. Before and behind the car were SUV's with guards getting in them. Noticing this guy didn't fool around with security by seeing a total of twelve men that were to be going with us. Any chance I thought I would have of disappearing into a crowd of people impossible now.

"Is everything okay?" Angelo asked as I slide into the car before him. The driver shutting it behind him as they walked to the front. In moments we were off ignoring Angelo as I contemplated many scenarios to get away. 

Going to the bathroom in hopes there was a window for me to slip out. Slip a note to anyone for help. The crazies of them all was to hurt myself. I know self harm was a stretch but maybe I could hurt myself bad enough to have to go to the hospital. See how he would explain that to them and who I was to him. It would be no good for anyone in that situation. But even that thought to me didn't seem like it would work out how I would want. Knowing my luck now it would just backfire. Leaning my head against the cars door as it glided thru the streets to wherever we were heading. 

"Your offly quiet, I would think you would be asking me a million questions by now." He asked calmly as I watched the sensory change from manions to small business. The streets became dense with people as we drove into what I guessed was the city turning down a street to now see the eiffel tower glittering in the now setting sun. 

"You still haven't told me why I am here?" I asked again turing to him with curious eyes where his just seemed indifferent. The car coming to a stop before a fancy restaurant that had a mon opening Angelos door for him.

"Well aren't you hungry?" He asked with sarcasm as he helped me out of the car.

"No. I mean here, in Paris. With you?" Now getting frustrated knowing that he was just toting me.

We walked up to the restaurants door, smelling the French cuisine before even opening the door. Two smartly dressed in suit guards on either side of us opening the door. The moment the door opened all the heavenly smelling food poured over my body of the most amazing smells. The inside dark with warm glowing light eliminating the rich wood space. A fountain behind the hostess separating the dining room from the entryway with exotic plants dotted around sculptures and colorful paintings. The hostess smile bright looking upon us.

"Table for two Mr. Luciano." Her beautiful features lighting up curious as to why she was speaking in english watching her grasp two menus leading us the way to our seats.

"Yes, and I prefer to sit outside tonight." He advised looking to me then smiling to the young lady that looked to be around the same age as me. Obviously he was a regular her not batting an eye to the men trailing behind us. Not including them in the meal apparently.

"Certainly, Mr. Luciano. This way please." The hostess walked us throughout the restaurant to a patio deck looking over a river, with the Eiffel tower in the background lighting up the night sky. Our table was right next to the liege with the water so close I could probable reach out my leg and put my toes in the cold water.

"Wow this restaurant is amazing and so elegantly decorated. It looks antique with modern day decor. The tables are so clean too. I have never been in a restaurant like this before, let alone one this high class. It's such an amazing site." Mesmerized by the seniory, the feel, and the smells around me as we sat down at our table looking over the river. The guards seeming to vanish into the dark alcoves of the patio giving the illusion that we were alone but ever present in my mind that they were there. Most likely informed to watch me like a hawk for any movement that I would make a break for it. 

"Yes, it is breathtaking." Angelo said dazedly as he stared at me, making me feel uncomfortable under his gaze. I feeling I wasn't used too of being looked upon other than dislike. It wasn't a gaze of desire I could say thankfully but something else that I couldn't put my finger on.

His gaze was fixated on me with his hand under his chin propping up his face. His grey blue eyes looked so intensely in thought as he leaned on the table. Like he was having conflicting thoughts. I wonder what he was thinking about. Maybe that it was a bad idea to kidnap such an ugly girl like me. Hopefully I was hoping he was thinking about letting me go. To maybe even get another better looking girl but even that thought seemed selfish to me. Not wish another to take my place just for my own sake. They had a life that was there own will I was to have one for whatever this man wanted to be and I consciously couldn't let someone else take my place just for my own sake. I'm not good looking at all, I'm in the most expensive clothes I could ever wear in my life and I still look like a rag doll. But whatever he had planned for me couldn't have to for with my appearance if the last few days of reading and test wasn't a little enightenting.

"May I ask? What are you thinking about?" My curiosity winning out on what he could possibly be looking at me in an expression of admiration.

"Just how beautiful you are." Angelo said casually with a devilish smile. "So have you looked at the menu yet?" Quickly changing the waters that he noticed that I became uncomfortable with when it came to my appearance. Everytime he would compliment me I would instantly back away or move on just like he had thankfully.

Now realizing that it was right in front of me. I scanned over the menu looking at the dishes this restaurant had to offer. Ignoring the comment, ignore the lies that came out of this guy. I thought to myself. If anything at this point I would say that he probable needed glasses or was just saying that to butter me up and relax so he could just strike, catching me off guard. But that wasn't happening buster! My inner self sounding tough.

"Damn, sixty dollars for spaghetti and meatball!" That is out ragas. How do these people go out to dinner every night and still stay rich?

"Don't worry about the price. Just enjoy yourself tonight." Angelo said putting my nap-ken over the prices with a smile. "Anything you want. Just order it." He said with a easy smile that he always had. Scanning the menu again finding something that I hadn't had before. "What are you thinking of having?" Placing down his menu.

"Their flaminyon steak with potatoes. I have never had such high quality meat before." Excited to see how it tastes. Then became instantly embarrassed at how childish I must sound to this guy. Food like this was nothing. Probably have had this before if the hostess knew him by name upon arrival.

"Wow, hopefully you have a big stomach for all that food." He just said softly then chuckled making me blush even more embarrassedly.

Thankfully we were the only ones outside so the cold breezy coming off the river felt good on my heated cheeks draining it away quickly. But wasn't very successful since he just kept staring at me like he knows something that I did not. Gratefully the waitress came out making Angelo gaze sway to hers and started to order. The waitress take our orders to the kitchen and came back in record time with our drinks, then left us to ourselves again.

"So can you tell me why I'm here now?" Hoping he wouldn't be sarcastic this time and give me a straight answer, one that wasn't cryptic like last I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough tomorrow when we go back to the states. So enjoy yourself tonight, it won't last much longer." He divulged sounding disappointed at the end with a sigh. I wonder what's going to become of me then. Tomorrow looming over my mind now that had be go silent once again. 

We both sat quite for a while until the waitress came out with our plates. The waitress placing the dishes before us breaking the tension that had started to build in the silence. Angelo having ordered scallops and pasta, with garlic bread on the side. In front of me was a beautifully decorated piece of meat and a baked potato filled with grilled mushrooms and seasoned butter I could see. A glazed drizzled along the plate artfully almost not wanting to eat it. But the aroma was so heavily almost fighting with myself to not destroy it.

"I see the plate amuses you. Don't be afraid to eat it." Lifting my head to his amused eyes himself.

"Will it is quite beautifully dressed. How did you know I don't want to ruin it." My fork still havering over the plate on where to start first into its most likely deliciousness.

"Well by your expression and your eyes widening so big. It kinda was self-explanatory. It was classic to watch your expression change so fast too." Now chuckling again and making fun of me. The chief I could bet was trying to impress us above his masterpiece of tasty food.

"I'm glad you feel that way." My voice dripping with sarcasm, as I glare at the food in front of me. As if it were mocking me with its beauty.

"I'm glad, well let's eat then." Seeing him get started away will I decided to cut delicately into the meat.

"Okay." I said actually cheerfully and excited to try the food. Raising the piece to my mouth for it to melt on my taste buds. Next taking a bit of the potato that was no different. The glaze putting it all together in a masterpiece of flavor that I hope to never forget. 

This guy wasn't so bad to be around. He was actually very sweet, almost making me forget the situation I was in right now. (almost) The only thing I didn't get was, how he wasn't married sense he had no ring on. He could have a wife anyways. This could be a side job for him. Kidnapping girls for extra money. But then it lead me to wonder why he was taking me out to this expensive restaurant. I couldn't see him doing this all the time, right? In less this was his first time kidnapping and all? No way, he seems like he has done this so many times. His room an example with bars on the window and a lock to his door on the outside only.

"If you're thinking if I have ever kidnapped a girl before? I think you would like to know I have several times." He said suddenly making me almost choke on my steak that I realized I have been chewing for longer then needed. Swallowing before choking on it again.

"How do you always know what I'm thinking?!" Eyeing him sharply taking a sip of my water.

"It's my job to know and the expressions on your face tells everything. Their quite adorable too." Oh thanks, there he goes again making fun of me. But the way his said it, kept me blushing again all to easily and I suspect he knew that too. Hating my reaction that I wish could be indifferent to his comments. Blaming it on the attention I wasn't used to.

The rest of the evening we ate in silence, enjoying the peace and quiet. Watching the city come alive with lights glittering as the cars drove across the bridge going on adventures in Paris. It was nice to enjoy the time I had here. I just wish we could go to some places before I would have to leave and right at the moment I was done finishing that through Angelo answered it. His eyes to intuitive to my emotions and answer my thoughts.

"After we are finished eating, if you would like we can walk around the town and maybe go shopping. I need to pick up somethings anyways." He breathed making me smile at the idea of seeing the shops here. "But only if you can behave. My men already know what to do if you try to run." Already suspecting thats was the reason for so many of them. This guy I would think wouldn't need this many men just to protect himself but to keep me to him.

"Aren't you worried someone recognize me from the news."

"Well like I said if you run I will find you and nobody has you on the news." He said hauntingly then had the nerve to smile. "Your parents took the large sum of money for there silence without hesitation. So no one will be looking for you." That information was like a bucket of ice water be dropped on me. Millions of needles stabbing my heart to if what he said was true heart breaking. The he proved it by telling me there names and our address. The little hope of going back to see them shattered."Now let's finish up I have some shopping to do and for you." Seeming to brighten my mood, but how could you after finding out money was more important than your own daughter. Unfortunately I could believe him. If by the looks of how he lives his life probable had money to burn and gave an amount my parents couldn't pass up for a different life then the one we had been living.

Leaving most of it still on the plate after hearing of my parents. We left the restaurant walking almost in a daze. Almost unbelieving how easy it must have been for them to not even give a fight to look for me or refuse the money. My mind feeling heavy as I followed Angelo unseeing of the form shops along the streets. Paris not even as interesting as it should have been no matter what the situation. But this was a painful reality that I was all alone now.

It was amazing that everything was still open, specially sense it was past 10 o'clock at night. We walked into a small market that had art galleries, pastry stands, gift store, and many other shops. Angelo stepping into an antique shop inspecting many of the beautiful items its walls held. Two guards flanking wherever I went in the store as Angelo was talking to the shopkeeper. My fingers gliding over a mosaic elephant held together by what looked like gold. Moving on the a glass case that had several antique jewelry that was glitter in the high light.

"Anything you want?" Angelo asked suddenly beside me taking a step in fright from him.

"No, just looking." Moving from the case as to not look at anymore not wanting him to buy anything for me. It was nice of him to even ask, his kindness towards me unnerving. 

His eyes seeming disappointed as we moved on to another shop and so on. At everyone I would look around only for him to ask again if I wanted anything. The presence of the guards ever there slowly feeling suffocating. Till the last shop we went to was a high end boutique. Cloths to furniture filled the store. Cute figures lined the shelves with a small jewelry case filled with nick nacks. Bouncing the head of a dog on the counter giggling to it with its tongue out of a spring. The moment almost having everything around me melt away. Angelo being ever so kind to me that I couldn't help wonder why he was taking me out and being so nice to me. Offering to buy me anything I seemed to show interest in. Like a doting Uncle. 

Melanie snap out of it, this guy kidnapped you and who knows what going to happen tomorrow. Maybe he is just doing this so you forgive him for whatever happens tomorrow! He is treating me like I am someone that was not taken of there own will to a whole other country, but on the other hand this is the only chance I have to be here and be happy for the little time I had. So I'm going to make the most of this night and remember it forever. Because tomorrow could hold another life that was not with a person like Angelo that for now was being so nice that I didn't want to leave him for fear of the unknown of tomorrow would hold for my future or if I would have one for that matter.

"That was a lot of fun Angelo thank you so much." Now getting back to the house after he had purchased us some Éclairs. Even stopping by the Eiffel Tower before we had left bursting my little bubble back to reality. 

The guards not once having given me the slightest chance but had figured that was the point for how many of them followed us the whole time. Not even once seeing a police officer or anyone I could get stop to help me when the guards made a circle around us at all times when on the street. Not even once being able to have a word with a worker in any of the stores. Yelling for help would have been useless most likely one of the guards would have been able to silence me before making a scene by always being right next to me at all times when Angelo was occupied. There wasn't even one person that looked our way as if to ignore us on purpose as we walked down the streets scared to think they knew him and what type of man he was.

"Well I'm glad. So does this mean you're going to sleep well tonight?" My adventure ending and any chance to get way as we enter the house once again. Turning back to the door as I watched Angelo shut it as if it had sealed my fate. No more hope of escaping now and forever.

"Definitely." Rewinding everything we did do tonight and the things I had seen in my head. Sighing at how useless and weak I was. Thinking I should have tried harder. But fear of what he had said the first time I had looked at the front door that was before me kept reverberating in my mind. After tonight's event installing that this man had a large reach that I could not get out of if I had even tried to run. Believing him that he could find me easily if I had ran and the fear of defying him was stronger than taking my chances that would most likely be a life of forever running by the look in his eyes.

"Good, because in a few minutes we're getting on my plane to head back to the states." He said with a big smile showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Okay." I said hesitantly knowing my time with up and reality was here. At least giving me so insight that we would be going back to America.

"My plane is waiting for us out in the back." Pulling me threw that house to a sliding door on the back now seeing the long field paved with a long landing strip a large plane upon it that you would see at an airport that carries hundreds of people.

Now even more surprised by this guy. "Wait? There's a plane in your backyard?" My eyes rounding by its size and the sound of its engines warming up as we approached. A few more guards standing beside the stairs handing Angelo papers before we walked up into the plane.

"Yes, there's a runway for all the owners of this houses to use freely. It's very convent." I'll bet if you are trafficking people as so to skip being checked by the authority of who is entering the country. Going undetected, disappearing in the world like I was slowly being erased from it.

Inside was amazing. Entering into a living room with comfy couches mounted to the floor with a large TV before it. A full kitchen and table along the sides almost like a real home. Cherry wood floors glossed to perfection and comfy chairs that looked like you could sink into. The inside like a luxury hotel by how clean everything was.

"The plane is my real home. It has two full bedrooms with their own bathrooms that are on each side of the plane's end." Pointing to a hall that seemed to go on forever.

"Wow, I can see why this is your home. It's so beautiful inside and it doesn't even look like a plane either" Amazed that someone could live like this and go anywhere your heart desires at a moment's notice.

"Thank you. Well it's time to get some sleep. We should arrive in the states in." Glancing to his watch as he placed a folder down beside the couches table. "About nine hours." Taking a seat pulling out his phone tapping way on the screen.

"Nine Hours, what time will it be when we land?" I asked seeing as here the sun was slowly starting to break over the horizon now.

"Well it's almost 5 in the morning here, so it should be around late afternoon or night time when we land. I'm hoping to be there by seven." He explained glancing up to be now standing beside him.

"Why is that?" Leaning my hip on the chair beside his crossing my arms in curiosity. Seven being a very specific time.

"I have a meeting to attend to." Chuckling in between words. "And I'll say, he will be surprised when I get there." Bringing a smirk to his lips turning on the TV as he switched thu channels.

"Who are you talking about?" Now sitting in the chair I had been leaning on regarding him with apprehension. 

"You'll see soon enough when we get there." Angelo said looking at me intensely still keeping his smirk that was unsettling in regards to me. Knowing he had planned something for me and was a musing hoping it wasn't anything bad. But right now anything was possible.

Lawrence

Last night was amazing!

I didn't even get home until sunrise. Morgan keeping me company for the beginning of it. A girl that I kept around because she looked good on my arm and father was a good man to keep in my back pocket. It was so crazy at the club with tons of girls lining up to give me there birthday presents. The best part was that the club dedicated there grand opening to me. My name and pictures all over the walls. Even having a huge vintage chair on stage for me to sit on. Many celebrities came out to see me with several famous rappers and singers performed in my honor. I had so many ladies crowding around me for my attention; I almost took them all home with me to finish the party somewhere else. I think I got my picture taken last night too? I will probably be on the front page with a story about my birthday bash and how I'm the number one bachelor/ player in the country or maybe in the world. I've been on TV shows, magazines, and radio, talking about it. 

I just hope it doesn't bit me in the ass later for it. 

Oh well, for right now life is fun.

It was almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I had things to do before I went to a meeting. Which was kind of weird since today was my actual birthday. Which sucked that it has to be on a Sunday not being able to party again tonight because tomorrow I had to be up and ready for the rest of the week. The only good thing was I would be receiving even more presents tonight and tomorrow too. 

Getting out of bed I took an extremely long shower. The warm water sobering me up a little more since I woke up slightly drunk. That's when you know it was crazy last night and to topped it off was the lipstick marks all over me. Damn that was one good party. Finally when I started to feel my headache roll away, I jumped out and dried off. My hair a complete mess, meaning it was time for a cut. Throwing on some clothes being a gray button up shirt, with black slacks, and a black jacket to go over. Brushing my black hair to the side knowing I was just going to get it do, then grabbed my black Omega watch and headed out.

Kyle and Ace as usual were sitting at the kitchen contour eating whatever was there reading the newspaper and watching TV. They were two funny guys, it was nice that they lived just across the hall in their own apartments, but they would always be here! Though it isn't bad to have company when you live alone in a way. one of them only being a call way at all times.

"So you boys ready to go to the meeting later tonight in Seattle?" I question already being suspicious of this so called meeting. 

"Hell ya!" They said in unison for Ace to instantly clear his throat. "Yes we are." Now trying to hide their excitement. I knew something was up. I wonder what everyone in the business was planning and to have it on a Sunday. Please, something was definitely up. 

"So anything happening tonight that I should know about guys?" Hoping one of them would slip up.

"Ya we are... owe.." Ace elbowed Kyle in the side making him stop talking and rub his now bruised rib.

"We are meeting everyone at the hanger tonight at six. The jet is already for us to leave." Ace said in a business tone not giving anything away as he flipped the page of his newspaper. 

Wow these two might actually follow through and not say anything. I'm surprised, but I still don't think I could trust them with any secretes of mine even though they where my closet friends. There were just something that only you told to one person.

"So Lawrence, are you having a bad hair day or do you just wake up looking like that." Kyle chuckled, Ace following with a roar of laugher.

"Ha ha, so how did your dates look in the morning boys?" Now feeling a smirk rise on my face by their reactions.

"How about we" Kyle started to say then looked at Ace. "Just not talk about it." Ace finished for him noticing a disappointed expression that had crossed his face then was gone to indifference.

"Did you guys make the ugly coyote saying reality?" Sliding my hands into my pockets regarding them coolly.

"What does that mean?" Kyle asked with a confused expression.

"Kyle.... it means that we woke up with two very ugly chicks and rather chew our arms off then wake them up." Ace explained with irritation in his voice that I was right turning back to his coffee and tv show. "More like mine disappeared." I heard him mumble under his breath but decided to ignore it by the scowl on his face.

God they were classic, laughing out loud now and bending over in pain wiping away a fake tear. "See guys. That's why I don't take chicks home with me for the night." (Which was half true. They stay until I was done with them like Morgan) "Okay, well enough of making fun of you two. I have to get my hair done, get on a plane while having meetings in air and hopefully get a late launch in between that. So let's get a move on."

"Okay." Kyle and Ace said together.

Today was going to be a calm day but I still had to work even though it was my birthday, but in my line of work business never sleeps. Heading out to get a quick haircut. Ace messaging the pilot that we were on our way. Getting into the air as I worked on my phone and the laptop the whole way. Sending off emails and making deals on paper and off the books. Dario even having his own pet bed in the corner of the plane. The world still very skittish as I hope soon he would let me pet him.

Making greet time we set off to my penthouse in Seattle around two in the afternoon. Having Kyle grab the Rolls Royce Phantom that was my dad's favorite and only car hitting the streets of downtown Seattle. This car was my favorite one as well. Not because of what it was in name but, because what it meant to me personally. This was the only car my dad ever owned. It being a 1960 Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine, my dad bought it when he signed on a huge client to the business and from then on he had it till the day he died. Everywhere he'd go, you would see him in it. Everyone knowing him by this car. So when people saw this car on the road they knew it was him. So I use it every time I was here for business when I can, in memory of my father.

My dad and I were very close; anytime I could go with him he would take me in a heartbeat. He would be home every night for dinner and always help me with my homework. My mom and dad loved each other so much when he had to leave the city for a night or more he would bring her. They would always have fun together anywhere they went and always bring me back souvenirs, but family vacations would be the best. So when he past, everything changed. I still think of him everyday and try to follow in his footsteps every way I could. Making the right decisions and keeping the business running like he had never left.

"I love you Father." I whispered to myself sliding into the car.

Melanie

"Where am I?" I woke up startled by my surroundings, not knowing where I was.

It looks like a bedroom, not knowing how I had gotten there. The last thing I remember was getting on the plane after we came back from dinner and shopping. Then walked around the plane amazed by the size and then... sitting on couch watching whatever Angelo had been watching. Then after that everything was blank. 

Did he do anything to me? 

Now squirming in the bed lifting up the sheets to make sure I still in the same clothes. Breathing a sigh of relief seeing the same clothes on from last night. Why am I so comfortable with this guy I should be scared out of my whits being around him. Earth to Melanie's brain your Kidnaped! Angelo must have carried me to bed after I fell asleep. I hope I wasn't too heavy.

"Not at all, you're light as a feather." The man himself filling the door frame, startling me.

"Stop doing that!" Clutching the sheets to my chest baffled that he always knew what I was thinking.

"I'm sorry it's a habit and anyways, you look so cute when you get mad. I just can't help it." He said coming into the room with a tray of food in his hands.

"So what's that?" I pointed popping out from under the covers to see what upon it.

"I made this for you hoping you would get out of bed. It's breakfast." He smile laying the tray down on a nightstand.

"There's no way I could eat right now." Feeling pain coming up in my stomach as I sat up.

"Is everything okay your turning blue, Melanie?" Feeling bile rise up my throat.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Jumping up out of the bed and running to the bathroom.

"Are you okay." Angelo said with concern in his voice outside the bathroom door.

"Motion sickness, I think?" I said in-between puking.

"I'm going to get some sprite for you." Angelo said before leaving the room.

When it was safe, I came out of the bathroom catching myself in the full length mirror. My strawberry blonde strands a mess from sleep patting it down as best as I could. My eyes green as they could be in the low light of the room. My wrist still raw gently skimming my fingertips over it still hot with pain. My ankles just the same lifting a bare foot from the wood floor seeing some of the skin scabbing over. Angelo having given me ointment to help heel it as much as it could. Most of it just pink thankfully.

"I would hope that you could forgive me, especially one so as beautiful as you." Angelo said sweetly, walking in the room slowly to stop in front of me bending down to picking up my hands and kiss the marks gentle. Then slowly raised his head to me met my gaze. "If not I understand." Making me wonder even more why this guys was being so nice to me, looking into his grey blue eyes hoping to see my answer but still was clues to the wonders of this man's mind. "Well if you're feeling better there's some sprite on the table for you to drink." Now letting go of my hands and walking out the door.

I honestly don't know what to think? I didn't know if I can or will, forgive him fully and anyways I didn't know what was going to happen to me when we get there. I have no reason to forgive this guy. Not when he was the reason for being kidnaped in the first place.

"Angelo" I yelled walking into the living room of the plane.

"Yes Melanie?" Angelo answer sitting on the couch watching the news. A channel I have come to find he always watched at all times.

"How much longer until we land?" I asked walking over to him, standing beside the TV.

"In an hour or two." he replied flipping the channel to another broadcast of some sort but still was the news.

"Um, thank you for carrying me to bed." Walking away from him to grab the glass of sprite.

"You're welcome. You are looking much more beautiful today." Glaring at him from over the rim of my glass.

"Please don't make up stuff to make me feel better. We both know beautiful is not a word to describe me." Setting down my glass no longer feeling the roll of nausea but irritation now.

"Well you can just tell that to yourself but to me and everyone else." He said confidently standing up from his set and walking over to me. Then stopped, pulling out his hand from his pocket to cup my chin as he looked into my eyes. "You are so beautiful, why don't you believe me?" His eyes narrowing in confusion upon mine like he was trying to see the answer in me.

He said it in a way like it was my fault for thinking it. I don't think I'm pretty to guys because they never talk to me. They just always run away or were mean to me. But that's just them, that shouldn't be the only reason I have. Right? 

"I don't know why, I can't answer you." Looking away from him so he couldn't see my disappointment. Why did I not think I wasn't pretty? How did I not realize until now how depressed I was inside about myself. I wonder how I myself didn't even view myself as pretty let alone beautiful.

"Don't worry. One day someone will show you how gorgeous you are." Angelo said walking back to the couch with a smirk, like he already knew his own comment.

"Like that'll ever happen." I said under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear but I suspect he did by the low laugh he made as he continued watching the TV and sometimes glance to his phone when it would chime. Suddenly it rang having him answer with is expression darkening.

"Yes... Okay, thank you." Then hang up the phone. "Melanie we will be descending in a few minute so please take a set by a window and buckle in." He informed doing as said.

I took the seat closes to me by the window and sat down at a table folding my hands before me. I could see the clouds parting as we started to descend. It looked like the sun was just setting by the colors of pinks, oranges, and purples, setting into the dark abyss. Cars and stores lights flickering on as people walked along the sidewalks. Suddenly a runway came into view with a few warehouses lined up on the sides with a hanger at the end for the planes. We hit the ground hard slowing down then coming to a halt.

"Okay Melanie, you can take off the seat belt now. There are a few things we need to do before we can exit the plane." Angelo said walking over to me and lending out his hand to stand and lead me to his bedroom.

"What do you have to do?" Scared of what was going to happen to me. The time finally here as I felt myself shiver in fear.

"You have to change into something that looks like you were kidnapped and... played with so to say." Seeming unhappy by the idea and discussed to say it. Then in a whisper, drained of his happiness he said.

"What I am about to do to you, you will probably never forgive me." Brushing his fingers through his hair as if to brush his displeasure away.

I swallowed hard to grab my voice to speak. "What are you going to do?"

As I said that he pulled out a box in his closet on the floor with chains and see-through fabric inside. "I have to put these on you for the client you are meant for. When we step out of this plane, you have to act like that was the first time seeing me. Just like the moment I took you out of the box." He said brushing a tear away on my cheek that I didn't realize had fallen.

"Why did you take me out of the box then and treated me so kindly? Why did you do all those things!" Yelling in anger letting the tears fall as I broke down to the floor. Why did this man have to be the one to treat me so nicely. Acknowledge me more then my own parents even had. 

"Melanie" Angelo spoke as he bent down on one knee grabbing my chin gently, tilting it to meet his distort expression. "You weren't just kidnapped Melanie, I have been watching you for quite a while now. I chose you for a certain purpose. You may not understand now, but later you'll understand why. Soon you will find out why I choose you. So please don't cry, you will still see me and I promise no harm will come to you. I will make sure you are treated properly." He said seriously as he helped me to my feet and brushed the rest of the tears away softly.

"Then why are you dressing me like a sex slave." I cried pointing at the box. "Why can't I just stay with you? I will do anything you say, I promise!" I cried looking into his eyes intensely, hoping for something I didn't know to happen. Then in a mere second he pulled me into his arms, wrapping them around me tightly. I was afraid that this person he was giving me to wouldn't treat me like he had so far.

Then he put his lips to my ear softly whispering into them, "I was hoping you wouldn't get attached to me." He said, as he started to brush my hair through his fingers. "Melanie, I can't bring you the happiness you deserve or give you the life you want. Please you have to go with them; I promise you will still see me time to time, so I can check up on you. This isn't the last you will ever see of me." He said stepping back, looking into my eyes. "They will take care of you properly, you will have the life that was always meant for you." He said confusing me by his meaning. Handing me the skimpy outfit.

I walked to the bathroom to see what it actually was sense it was so small. It was a black tank top with a plaid mini skirt. It looked so weird on me. Knowing it definitely showed that I was uncomfortable in it. My skin pale against the dark plaid skirt to short to even call it that. Fear coursing through my veins on what was going to happen to me now. But I know I had no choice. My mind reeling on what was going to become of me now with this client and how they would treat me.

"Melanie are you ready?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 44 51
Read "Queen of the Empire" first!!!! This is the second book of the Rossi mafia series. ~~~~~ Liam One month has passed since the night. One month ha...
82.7K 2.7K 64
[COMPLETED] Sequel to Blade. Love is messy, complicated and a bit challenging. Blade and Sienna's relationship is far from perfect. They both make a...
548 4 26
When you live in the lavishly sinful Mafia World, everything is distorted. Corruption, murder, money, drugs, sex, it's all there (not necessarily in...
25.3K 650 8
Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl: Rodes & Smith. *Can read independent from The Bad Boy & The Church Girl. But it will be better if you read...