Stuck In The Middle With You

Por kywildcat28

To Ebony, nothing is worse than being the middle child. At least that's what she thinks until she escapes her... Más

What's wrong with calling you baby, baby?
Hey, someone's having a pool party
I decided to get a little creative.
What should I wear?
It doesn't look good for you sis.
I'm not spoiled.
I needed to get away for awhile.
Why don't you two get along?
I don't snore baby.
I guess this is why you moved me.
I'm not all bad baby.
Are pigs flying somewhere?
I taught you better than I thought I did punk.
We eat a lot of food.
Stuck In The Middle With You Extra (Adam's POV)
I'm just that good of an actor.
This version is more for guys.
I'm drawing on a napkin with a blue crayon.
I wish I could tell you all my secrets
I guess I'm interrupting.
EXTRA: The Club (Adam's POV)
Are you two going to kiss again?
Everyone should be terrified of me.
No, you drive me crazy!
He has nothing to worry about.
Stuck In The Middle With You Extra (Josh's POV)
I always get what I want.
It was just a joke.
Everything is changing.
What am I supposed to do?
Stuck In the Middle With You EXTRA (Tyler's POV)
I can't...it's my room.
Baby, you should.
I don't think we're on the same page.
The most natural thing in the world.
Because...it's my bed.
He looks like he's just miserable.
Should I go get him for you?
Thank God you have a brain!
We're in highschool! Nothing is romantic.
Sneak peek of Stuck On You.

Oh I'm so scared.

5.5K 65 9
Por kywildcat28

Adam and I ran down the hallway after Bently. "Did I make a mistake?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Probably. We'll see when we find them."

"What does that mean?"

"Well if Tyler's dead, then yes you made a mistake." He said.

Wow. What a way to make me feel better. Bently honestly looked like he would kill Tyler. I mean I don't like that Tyler kissed me anymore than he does, but he can just yell it out right? He doesn't have to get violent. I've seen Bently and Tyler fight before. It's not a highschool fight where kids are cheering you on. It's scary. Neither one of them realize they're own strength.

We ran out on the parking lot, but Bently was too far in front of us to actually stop him.

"I told you to stay away from her!" He yelled.

Tyler laughed. He actually laughed. His brother was coming to kill him, and he's laughing. "You said not to make a move on her tonight. As far as I can tell, it's still day time."

Both me and Adam had stopped running. I was looking for someone, anyone, who could come break this up. I knew I was going to have hold Adam back, because he's going to want to stop them by stepping in. He can't do that, even if he has gone through a some drastic changes in growth.

"I swear you're going to regret it." Bently growled.

"Oh I'm so scared." Tyler said, rolling his eyes.

I saw Bently's fist connect with Tyler's jaw, and the rest happened so fast I don't even know how it happened. I was too focused on keeping Adam out of it to actually watch them, and let me tell you he was a lot stronger than he looked. I could barely keep my hold on him.

I glanced at the other two, and saw Tyler punch Bently in the stomach. I flinched away from it. I hate when they fight. I felt defenseless standing over here watching them. I needed to stop them somehow. Why isn't there anyone in this parking lot?!

Adam was still struggling to get away from me. Maybe I should just let him go. He would probably be able to calm both of them down. I just really don't want all three boys hurt. You know what? Screw it! I let go of Adam and he ran over to his brothers.

He grabbed Tyler's arm and pulled him back. "Stop!" He looked at me. "Get Bently!"

I looked over and saw Bently going towards them. I was absolutely terrified to touch him. He was really really angry right now.

"Bently!" I yelled as I ran over to him. "Bently stop! You're already hurt bad enough, so just stop."

He turned to look at me. That was a big mistake. Tyler got out of Adam's grip and punched Bently in the jaw. He lost his balance and fell.

Tyler crouched next to him. "I don't regret anything."

I pushed him away. "It's over Tyler. Just stop."

"Whatever. Come on punk." He gestured for Adam to follow him as he walked away.

Adam looked from me to Tyler like he didn't know who's side to choose. "Go make sure he's ok Adam." I told him. He smiled, relieved that he wasn't disappointing anyone, and ran after his brother.

I looked over at Bently. He was leaning against the car, trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked him.

He gave me a small smile. "I'll be fine in a minute."

"I hate when you two fight."

"Yeah, well I didn't used to mind, but he's gotten a lot better. That's my fault though. Never teach your siblings to fight. It comes back to haunt you." He said, standing up.

I laughed a little. "Do you want some help cleaning up your face?"

"Is it that bad?"

"Well..." I really didn't want to tell him how bad it looked. Lets just say, Tyler won big time.

He chuckled. "It's ok. You don't have to tell me."

"Good, because I don't really know how to describe it."

A man in golf cart came riding up and looked at us. "Is everything ok here?" He asked.

Oh my God! "Where were you ten minutes ago?!" I yelled.

"Excuse me?"

"Does he look ok to you?" I pointed at Bently. "Seriously what is with the workers here?! I almost drown, and the instructor guy doesn't do a damn thing. Now you show up AFTER the big fight between the two brothers that hate eachother! Just drive away and act like nothing happened, but I swear if one of us gets attacked by a bear while hiking, I will sue...if I'm not dead!"

I stomped away, pulling Bently behind me. This day does not need to get any worse.

"You're not in a good mood today are you?" Bently asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you?"

He shrugged. "I've had better days, but I'm in a pretty good mood."

Wow. Just wow. I really didn't have a response for that, so I kept pulling him back to the hotel. Once we got back to his room, I started to clean the blood off his face.

"Those people in the lobby looked really scared. I guess I see why now." He said, looking at himself in the mirror.

I smiled. "You will look more like yourself in few minutes. Just let me work my magic."

"What about my eye? Will your magic fix that?"

"Uh no. That has to heal on it's own." I brushed my fingers over the bruise already forming around his left eye.

"He got me good." He mumbled.

"Does it hurt bad?"

He shook his head. "I've had worse. I've given him worse. Maybe this is karma."

"You really don't deserve this, or at least in my mind you don't. Tyler seems to think differently." I told him.

He stared at me for a long time. "Did you like it?" He finally asked.

"What?" Please don't get into this conversation.

"The kiss. Did you enjoy it?"

He's going to have this conversation. "Define enjoy."

He sighed. "You did."

"No, Bently, I didn't enjoy it like I want to kiss him again. I don't, but when someone kisses you like that, it's kind of hard not to kiss back."

He nodded. "Ok."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. This isn't your fault." He said. Funny. According to Tyler, it's ALL my fault. I don't even know what IT is! Stupid boy. "I should probably take a shower. It might help the soreness." Bently said, rolling his shoulders.

"Ok." I mumbled, jumping off the sink and walking out of the bathroom. "Are you sure you aren't mad a me?"

He smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him. He kissed me softly. I would have kissed him harder, but I was too afraid to hurt him. "I'm not mad." He said against my lips.

"You're absolutely positive?"

He smiled and kissed me again. "Yes."

I laughed hugged him. I felt him flinch away and let go quickly. "Sorry."

"It's fine."

"I should go. You need that shower."

"You could stay with me." He said.

Oh I really really wanted to take that offer, but something told me that now wasn't the right time to do that. "I would, but I should probably go check on Adam and Tyler. He was still really mad, I don't want Adam to get killed in an act of rage."

He smirked. "That's a really good idea."

I kissed him one last time before leaving the room. I love that boy. He's perfect. I got to my room and opened the door. It was quiet. That would have worried me, but the I saw Adam sitting on the deck. That's not really what caught my eye though. Laying on my pillow, was an apple with a note attached to it. It said one word. Sorry.

I picked up the apple and walked out on the deck with Adam. He glanced at me as I sat down.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked.

"Running."

"I'm really sorry if I'm making this trip miserable for you. Causing all this drama with your brothers and all."

He shook his head. "That's just how they are. You are not ruining this trip."

I looked down at the apple in my hand. "This isn't poisoned or anything is it?"

"No." He laughed. "It's the only way he could let you know that he really is sorry. It was actually my idea, so don't let him take all the credit."

"I won't." I sighed. "I think he apologizes to me more than just talking to me."

"Don't let him fool you. He cares."

"He sure has a funny way of showing it."

"Just do him a favor when he comes back and hear him out. He might actually explain something." He said.

I scoffed. "I doubt it."

"Just give him a chance Eb. That's all he needs. One chance."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have I said I love Adam lately? I love Adam! Adam Adam Adam! Ok, I'm done. So what did you think? I have no questions to ask, so I'm just going to sit here and ramble. School starts tomorrow for me. That means uploads will come slower. Actually they probably won't. I'm more into my stories than I am in school work, so of course they come first haha. So I'm going to go type something else, and you guys can vote and comment. :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.4K 254 21
Harrison and Carrie, former U.S. Navy Seals are called back on duty for Operation Neptune Spear on May 2nd, 2011, forcing them to leave their three y...
136K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
14.4K 367 20
I sat there in my satin silk dress at a table filled with obnoxious people. The people around me were even more annoying along with that my feet were...
585K 52K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...