Only Time Could Tell

By Please_Trust_Me

Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chpater 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapeter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authour's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Aftermath
NOTE
please take note
NEW STORY

Chapter 30

141 2 0
By Please_Trust_Me

I woke up to a someone phone going off. I didn't recognize the ringtone. "Ugg Niall. Answer the damn phone." I sad the shifted in the bed so that I was out of Niall's arms. I felt him sit up in the bed then the phone stopped ringing.

"Hello?" He answered. He said it in his deep sleepy voice, which sounded kinda sexy. "Wait! Wait! Slow down. I cant understand you...... We are what?....When?.....How?.....Why me? She will be crushed!.....Alright fine!...Bye." Then the phone called ended.

I felt Niall wrap his arms back around my waist as he pulled me back to his body. I snuggled my head back up into his chest.

"Ni, who was that called? Is everything okay?"

"It was nothing. Don't worry. I promise." He said into my ear and wiped a piece of my hair from my face to behind my ear. "Now. Are you hungry Love?" He lifted my chin with the tips of his fingers so that our eyes met each other's.

"yeah but that means we have to get up out of bed and I don't want to." I said then snuggled even closer up to Niall.  I heard him laugh then I felt really light. Niall picked my up bridal style and was carrying me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. And may I add, he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Niall I want to go back and lay down in my bed." I said as he sat me down on the kitchen island. I flopped over on the counter and curled up into a ball.

"But then you wont be able to eat the pancakes I am planning on making." he said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

Niall started to make the pancakes while I was still in my same position on the counter top. I closed my eyes cause tiredness took over.

"FUCK!" I heard Niall yell. I quickly jumped off the counter and ran over him. He was holding his hand and cursing under his breathe.

"Babe, what happened?" I grabbed his hand to inspect it. I turned his hand over and saw a blister forming on the side of his hand. "Come on." I said as i dragged him over to the sink. I turned on the tap and ran cold water. I pulled his hand under the running water.

"Uhh SHIT! CASSIE THAT HURTS!!" he tried to pull his hand away from the water but I held his hand there. He started to jump up and down trying to help with the pain. 

"Niall! Stand still. You are only going to make things worse." I turned the water off and lightly dried his hand off with a towel. I heard him wince when the towel touched his forming blister. "I am going to go get the first aid kit. Just stay her i will be right back." I said then ran up the stairs to my bathroom. I grabbed the kit then started to run back down the stairs.

But because I was cursed with the gift of being a klutzy. Instead of walking down the stairs like I intended, I ended up tumbling down the stairs.

"Cass! Are you okay?" Niall said as he ran over to me.

"Umm yeah. I think so." i rubbed my head then stood up. "Okay, lets get your  hand wrapped up." I said then pulled out some bandages. 

I sprayed some stuff on the wound so it wouldn't get infected. When I sprayed it on and Niall screamed a little at the pain it left him in. I put the bandages on and put the kit on the counter. Niall followed me back into the kitchen. he wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around so that we were face to face now.

Niall pressed his forehead against mine and pulled me even closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me on the tip of my nose.  Then he put his lips at mine as your lips moved in sync to each other.  his tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues started a battle with each other. But then I pulled away from him.

"I have a meeting with Simon and Ed in 2 hours. So I am going to go shower." I gave him a quick peck on the lips then walked up the stairs.

"I will join you." he said When I made eye contact with him again, he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Um no you wont." I said then walked into my bathroom, closed and locked then door. I heard Niall laugh a little then walk back down the stairs. 

I got into the shower and used my new shampoo that smells like watermelon. When I was done I wrapped my hair up in a towel. I put in a scarlet colored shirt with some blue skinny jeans. Then I topped the outfit off with some TOMS.  I left my hair in the towel on my head and went down stairs to get some water.

"New fashion trend?" Niall said when he saw me appear at the foot of the steps.

"Very funny. I just came to get some water then was going to go do me hair and makeup." I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and opened it. I took a big gulp from it when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and turn me around.

"You don't makeup. You are beautiful without it." He lifted me chin with his fingers so we were eye to eye. "I like it when you wear your hair natural." he gently unwrapped the towel from me head allowing my hair to fall. I had long wavy hair but it wasn't frizzy or anything. Just had a little wave to it. Niall threw the towel on the floor and picked me up and started to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around him. He wrapped his arms around by my butt so he could hold me up. I tangled my fingers into his hair. I felt Niall walking and tighten his grip on me. he walked up the stairs without breaking the kiss once. He walked into my room, Well I think it was my room, and he closed the door with his foot.

Niall set me down on the bed and broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck. he knows I have a weakness for boys who do that. He started to bite and suck a little which I am sure would leave me with a hickey later on. Then he went back to kissing me.

"Niall, I have to go. I am going to be late." I said when I pulled away. I had 20 minutes before I had to be at Simon's office.

"I will walk you out." he said. I grabbed my phone and purse off my desk. Niall grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs to the door. He opened the front door and had me walk out first. he wrapped his arm around my waist putting his hand on the small of my back. 

"I will see you in an hour or two." I said once I was at my car. 

"Alright. And do you have plans tonight Love?"  He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Umm no I don't think so."

"Good, cause you're mine tonight. Just me and you."

"I think I can deal with that."

Niall leaned in and gave me a kiss. Our lips moved in sync. My hands found their way up to Niall's hair. Niall slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Babe I really have to go." I sad when I pulled away from the kiss.

"Alright."

I gave him a peck on the cheek then he opened the drivers car door for me. I got into the car and started the engine. "Okay see you soon Love" Niall said as he leaned into the car and gave me a peck on the lips. Then he shut the car door. He waved good bye to me then I pulled out of the drive way.

 _____________________________

I arrived at the office building and parked my car in the huge parking lot. I stepped out of my car only to be greeted by a mob of fans and paparazzi. 

"Cassie over her!"

"Cassie! I heard you and Ed broke up is that true?"

"Ms. Marrow! How are the boys?"

I ignored all the paps and fans. But one group of girls caught my attention. I walked over to a group of teenage girls.

"OMG! Cassie! Can I please have your autograph?" one girl asked who looked about the age of 14 or 15 years old.

"Aww sure thing Love! What is your name sweety?"

"It is Tammi." She said handing me a picture of myself. It was kinda weird that she had a photo of me.

"Wow what a beautiful name!" I took the photo out of her hand and the Sharpie.

To Tammi

Love you so much girly! Stay lovely. Thanks for being a good fan.

Love Cassie Marrow

 I wrote then gave it back to her. But I kept the Sharpie in my hand. "What is your Twitter Baby?" I asked her.

"It is @tammiStyles_1D" She said. I wrote it down on the back of my hand. Then handed the Sharpie back to her.

"Thank you Love! I will follow you and make sure the boys also will as well."

"OMG!!!! Thank you so much Cassie! I love you!"

"I love you too!" I sad then walked into the building.

I walked up to the receptionist's desk. "Hi. I have a meeting with Simon at 1 o'clock." I said.

"Yes. He is in his office on the 4th floor. You may go on up. He is waiting on you."

"Oh Thank you." I say then make my way to the elevator. I press the button and wait for it to open. When it does I get in. But it stops on the second floor to pick someone up. The door opens and I see a girl I haven't seen in forever.

"Taylor!" I yelled at the blonde who walked in the elevator.

"Cassie!" She squealed back then gave me a hug. I haven't seen Taylor in awhile not since her and Harry broke up. I was happy to see her but at the same time kind of pissed at her. i was mad at her for the way she left Harry. She ever treated me or Gemma nicely. She acted like she was so far above us and we were her little bitches or something.

"I haven't seen in forever Hun! How are you felling? Heard you have been in the hospital for 3 weeks." she said as she pressed a button for the 6th floor and the doors closed.

"I am feeling quit well actually. Thank you."

"Well that is great to hear! Hey I also heard Harry got a new phone number. Do you think you can give it me. I kind of have to talk to him." She said then my elevator stopped on the 4th floor for me to get off.

"Bitch, he changed it for a reason." I said then got off the elevator leaving Taylor with a gasp and her mouth wide open.

 Cassie - 1

Taylor - 0 

After that I felt accomplished. I walked over to Simons office an knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard Simon yell form the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh! Hello Cassie!" Simon said and I saw Ed turn around in his seat. When he saw me he got up from his seat and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear so softly I don't even think Simon heard it. I haven't seen him In over a mouth cause when we were supposed to see each other, we ended up canceling it. I gave him a small smile and let him guide me over the chairs with his hand in mine.

"So Cassie, I am sure you are wondering why i asked you to come in today." I gave Simon a small nod and had him continue talking. "Well, I don't you and Ed dating anymore, because of some umm... events... that  are going to be coming up."

"Events? What events?" I asked.

"Now is not the time. And when I say not date anymore I mean date for the press. This is none of my business, but if you two are actually dating then I ask that you hide it from the press. Ed, can you please get onto your 'fake fan'  Tweeter account and start a rumor about the break up. Wait for a few hours then confirm on your official account that you two did break up. Say it was cause of all the hate and stress." Ed gave him a nod then pulled out his phone and logged onto Tweeter.

"Cassie, I need you too be more careful when you around Niall. He is still supposed to be dating Selena. And-" He was going to say something else but Ed cut him off.

"Uhh Simon. You might want to see this." Ed handed Simon his phone and Simon looked at the screen. The he let out a sigh.

He turned the phone around so I could see what was on the screen. "Care to tell me how I am going to explain the press and fans?" Simon said as I looked at the screen

There, on the screen, was me and Niall making out in the drive way from this morning. And another picture of him kissing me as I got into the car.

"Simon, I swear we checked to see if there were any paps around! We didn't think anyone was around to even see us! Cant we just say it was photo shopped or something? It can be possible, remember when some one photo shopped me and Louis kissing and hugging?!"

He let out a sigh and shook his head. He handed Ed back his phone and sat back in his chair. "I guess it is worth a try. Tweet it out now, saying that the photos are photo shopped." I quickly pulled out my phone and logged onto Tweeter. I sent the Tweet out then quickly text Niall saying sorry and that I will explain later.

"Cassie, you may go now. Ed, I need you to go record the song a little, please." Simon said and me and Ed got up form our seats.

I walked towards the door with Ed following behind me. "Bye Simon." I said back to him. "Bye Cass. Bye Ed." He said as he gave us a small wave bye. I walked out and Ed shut the door behind us. We started to walk different ways but I stopped him.

 "Umm, uhh Ed?" I said and turned around to face him. I watched him turn around and face me.

"Yeah, Cass?" he said.

"I am sorry."

"No. I  am sorry. I shouldn't have walked out like that. and yelled like that. I am sorry." he said.

"I forgive you." I said and I looked at him. He looked like a  huge weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"Thank you Cassie." He said an turned back around and walked down the hallway he was headed for. I turned back around and headed for the elevator.

I walked out of the office building but I 100% ignored the fans and paps. I walked straight to my car and went right home. But not before I stopped at Starbucks.

__________________________ 

"Ni, I'm home!" I yelled once I got through the front door. i set my purse down on the table and my Starbucks drink down beside it.

"Hey Niall-" I said but then I saw swept off my feet from behind. "haha! Niall put my down!" I yelled at him as her carried me into the kitchen.

"Only if you promise to give me a kiss when I put you down?" He said as he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Fine, I promise." I said.

"Good." He said then sat me down back on my feet. "Now, where is that kiss?" he said and wrapped him arms around my waist.

"right here." I said then gave him a peck on the lips and released myself from his grip.

"Really? That is what you call a kiss?" he asked as he followed me into the TV room.

"Yes. And if you keep talking you will never get one again or anything else." I snapped back and plopped down on the couch.

"Ouch, Cass. Bad meeting I take it?"

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." Niall took a seat down on the other side of the couch form me.

"Oh and will you explain the text message please?" he said s he waved his phone around in the air.

"Just check Tweeter."

I heard clicking coming from his phone. "Shit. Was Simon mad?" he said when he found the photo.

"Of course he was. But we sort of worked it out. Look at me last Tweet." I heard me clicking from he phone. 

"So, photo shopped? Why cant we just tell the truth already? I can break up the pretend relationship with Selena and I can just have you and not have to hide us any more?"

"I wish it was that easy." 

"Uhh Cassie? If you look at people are saying on Twitter, none of them are buying the whole 'photo shopped' thing." He said.

"Shit." I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
45.1K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
786K 16.6K 78
Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of Fashion, in London. Just as she is done...
21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...