Locklyle Fanfic

By Locklyle_Life

She got him. Lucy finally got Lockwood after wanting him for so long. But now what? Will they get married? W... More

1. Finding The Love
2. Bad Dreams
3. Horrifying Experiences
5. Beautiful Birthdays
Lockwood and Lucy
George and Holly
6. Planning
7. Wedding Bells
8. Honeymoon
9. Finding Out
10. Vacation With The Family
11. Another one
12. Broken Hearts
13. Years
14. Crazy Things
15. I Love You
Sorry Guys
16. Together again
17. Another Family Vacation
18. Now Older
19. Lockwood
Explanation

4. Great Liar

2.3K 22 67
By Locklyle_Life

This is gonna get interesting, but instead of you guys just killing Kipps yall will probably also kill me. Lol. It will get better guys, I promise. Not in this chapter though.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

"Im so sorry Luce, I didnt take care of you, like I said I would, to myself. And..............and now because of me.... you were............you were raped, and its all my fault" Lockwoods words frighten me and I try to speak, not forming a perfeck word. I try moving my hand to put it on his head but I cant.

He lifts his head and looks up at me, he begins to cry and my eyes become watery. "Lockwood" I try again, this time his name sounding better.

"Lockwood, its okay, I'll be fine, its not your fault" I tell him but he keeps crying. "No Lucy, it is my fault. I couldve done something I couldve stayed with you, beat Kipps up until he left me with you" as soon as he says Kipps' name I start crying and Lockwood hugs me tighter.

"Kipps, he did this to me! I might have been paralyzed but I was there and I could hear him, he.........he raped me Lockwood" he cups my face in both his hands and kisses my forehead over and over again. "Its okay Luce, Im here, I wont leave you, youre safe with me, Lucy I promise I wont ever leave you, I'll stay here with you until the end" I move my arm to hug him back, and this time Im able to.

"Lockwood, I love you" I tell him, "I love you so much more Luce" he tells me and we fall asleep.

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~

We are going to throw him in jail, I swear, if he touches my girl again, he is done. I pace outside Lucy's hospital room. "Okay she can leave now" the nurse that comes out of the room with Dr. Gibson informs George Holly and me.

I walk into the room and fine Lucy sitting up, "here let me get your stuff" I tell her and hand her the bag of clothes. She grabs it and she heads to the restroom.

She comes out a few minutes later and places the bag on the bed, sitting down to put her shoes on. I get the bag and swing it over my shoulder and go to her side to help her up. "I can do this on my own!" she yells at me, seconds later she breaks down crying into my arms.

"Its okay Lucy, Im here" I tell her hugging her tightly, and she holds on to my shirt.

"Kiss me" she orders me. "What? No, Lucy you need to calm down, breath some air" I tell her and she pulls on my shirt stronger, pulling our lips closer together.

"Kiss me......... please........... I need this!"she pleads. I kiss her lips softly but thats not good enough, she pulls me tighter again and kisses me harder.

I hug her waist and she begins to move her hands toward my neck. I stop and pull away after a few minutes but she pulls me back. After another few minutes she pushes me back and leves the room on her own. I chase her and when I get to her I hold her hand, to make sure she wont leave again.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~
-a couple weeks later-

I wake up and stretch my arms out, Lockwood pushes my hand away when it touches his face. I turn sideways and just stare at him. Nothing has been normal since what Kipps did to me.

I cup Lockwood's face and he opens one eye. "Hey beautiful" he smiles and puts his hand over mine. "Hi" I smile back. I get closer to him and he gets closer to me. I cuddle in his chest " I love you" I look up at him, "I love you so much more" he responds and I smile again digging my face onto his chest.

He races my head with his hand and kisses my lips softly. "I love you so much" I tell him "you already said that" he chuckles "but I love you too". Our lips meet eachother and we dont move them until we get interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" says Lockwood, raising himself on his elbows. Holly comes in "I brought breakfast" she smiles, a delicious plate on her hands. "Oh thanks" he smiles back. "Its not for you! Its for Luce" she tells him. Luce? Since when does she call me Luce?

"Thanks" I say sitting up and she places the plate on my lap. Before I even touch it Lockwood takes the fork and eats some of my eggs and I look at him, "I think that's mine" I smile at him. Holly leaves the room, closing the door behind her. "Oh really" he gets his face closer, like he's going to kiss me but opens his mouth instead "here take it" he laughs "eww" I laugh too.

"Here you go" Lockwood takes the fork, gets some eggs and puts it in my mouth, "thanks" I smile. He turns the tv on.

"Kipps will you tell us when you solved the case of The Horrible Citadel of Horror?"the lady says and Kipps smiles. "Of course, I solved it on the 5th of May" he says politely.

Lockwood turns to look at me. "That cant be! You only asked us to help you like two weeks ago" I scream at the tv.

I hurry to get up accidentally letting the plate fall and break, Lockwood and I look at eachother, like oops but we still rush down the stairs.

"George, Holly!" I run out of breath. "We need to go sue Kipps right now! He was on tv, and-" I cut him off regaining my breath "and he was lying! We need to go........ Now!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. We all run upstairs to our rooms changing clothes and rush back down. "I already called a cab, he's waiting outside" George tells us.

We run outside and basicly throw ourselves into the taxi car. "To the police station, please" Lockwood tells the man.

The man, seeing as were in a rush hurries the car and we get there in what feels like seconds.

Like before, we run inside. One of the police officers asks what our problem is. "We want to sue someone" I scream, almost in tears but Lockwood hugs me from behind, his hug saying, its okay Im here.

We fill out some paper work, and we talk to some policemen. It takes the whole day for us to do everything.

"Ahh" I finally take a big breath when we get home. That took forever!" I say letting myself fall onto the comfortable bed. Lockwood lays down beside me and he pulls me onto him. "We finally get some peace" he says and I smile.

"Im gonna go take a shower" I say getting up. "Noooooo, stay" his hands reach out toward me but dont quite reach me. "I need a shower, and you do too" I smile at him. "I'll take ashower in the morning" he says lazily. I get a towel and walk out of the room.

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~

She gets a towel and leaves. I take my shirt and pants off. I look in the drawers for my pant pajamas, I feel its too hot in the room to put the shirt on so I just leave it in there.

I turn the tv on to watch Lost on Netflix, I only need two more episodes and after that Im gonna be in the show hole.

After a while Lucy comes into the room a towel around her body and anotherone on her head. "Close your eyes" she orders me. I cover my eyes with my hand but peek after a minute.

(This would probably be a great time to start playing
"kiss me" by Ed Sheeran)

I find that she only has her bra and panties and she's taken her head towel off. Without thinking I stand up and walk toward her. I take the shirt from her hands and throw it back in the drawers closing them. I turn to face her and slowly get closer to her.

I put one of my hands on her waist and she looks up at me. I wrap my free hand around the back of her neck, "Lo-" I cut her off by pushing her closer and kissing her, smoothly and deeply.

I want her, I love her, I need her in my life, to make my life better, to make my being live for her and only her.

"Lockwood I" She breaks the kiss, "shut up, shut up and just kiss me" I say wrapping her closer to me. She stops for a second deciding if she should go on and she does. She kisses me and I kiss her back. "I love" once again I cut her off, I suck at her neck leaving red marks. I kiss her lips again feeling her beautiful movements her mouth makes with mine.

"I love you, Luce" I tell her. She kisses me hard and I kiss her back. She kisses my neck softly then hard. She sucks at it and kisses it again. She begins going down my body, but I stop her.

(This would be one of those moments where the dj just randomly stops the music and everyone is like. What just happened?" Lol Im enjoying this.)

"What, did I do something wrong?" She questions. " what no your fine, I just, like you said, I also want our first time to be special" I tell her and instead of her face going sad it goes happy.

"Me too" she kisses me again and I kiss her again. I open the drawers again and hand her her shirt but she rejects it.

She smiles and just goes to bed. I follow her, scooting in close to her. She turns her lamp off and I do mine. She lays her head on my chest and we just lay there. We end up falling asleep that way.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

Today is finally the day of court, and I am shaking like crazy, I put some jeans on, that I found deep under all my other clothes. A shirt that has a nice kiss on the front. I walk down the stairs.

"Good morning guys" I say to everyone. "Hey, are you excited? Now you'll finally be able to sue Kipps" Holly chimes and I give a nervous laugh.

"You arent nervous are you?" Geaorge asks earning another nervous laugh from me. "Look you dont have to be nervous Luce, its all going to go great, we will sue Kipps and then everything will go back to normal" Lockwood places his hands on my shoulders, he kisses my forehead and lets me go.

We enter the court room and find Kipps already there with his lawyer.

He walks over to us and Lockwood stands infront of me as defense. "Guys I dont get why you are doing this" he tells us and we all look confused at eachother.

"You!" Lockwood yells then whispers "you raped Lucy. Why are you acting like you did nothing!" He tells him. Kipps' face looks like he's in shock, " I would never do that to Lucy! Or anyone for that matter!" He tells us and walks back to his seat.

"Its okay Lucy, he wont touch you again after this" Lockwood tells me and I nod my head.

Everyone walks into the court room and we begin. Lockwood, George and Holly sitting behind the small fence. Me infront, as I am the victim.

"So where were you Mr. Kipps" asks the judge, "well I wasnt here you see, I was out, I had gone to visit my family and my brother." Kipps tells him and the judge nods his head.

"And where did you say you were, Ms. Carlyle?" Its my turn to answer his question.

"Well you see, Kipps had invited us to come help him at The Horrible Citadel of Horror-" Kipps raises his hand as I speak. "Yes?" Says the judge and I roll my eyes.

"Uh yeah, Im sorry but I have proof that I had already cleared The Horrible Citadel of Horror. I have the paper work here if I could show you" he says and I look back at Lockwood and turn back.

"Yes, can I see them?" The judge asks, Kipps walks forward and hands him the papers and goes back to his seat.

"Oh yes. I see, but this still doesnt prove that you werent there" Kipps nods, "If I may show you my phone?-" He asks "I dont see what for?" The judge interrupts him.

"I have some pictures on there that I took with my family and it says the date when they were taken" Kipps informs. The judge nods his head and again Kipps walks forward, hands him the phone and shows him the pictures.

"Ms. Carlyle, do you have any proof that this sir was there at The Horrible Citadel of Horror?" He questions me, giving Kipps back his papers and phone.

"No sir, but I-" he interrupts me, "then I dont see why this case isnt clear" he smacks down the gavel "Court is clear! Mr. Kipps here is innocent!" He yells.

I stand up to object but he leaves the room. Kipps walks over to me, "I dont understand what I did to you, that you had to lie about me raping you" is all he says and walks away, leaving me confused, in tears.

Lockwood hurries over to me "are you okay?" He asks, "no, I just- just take me home please" I tell him, breaking down on his chest as he hugs me close to him.

Told yall itd be interesting! Thats it for Kipps for a while. But until then please keep reading, I have lots in mind, for you guys, that are reading my book. Other than that please vote and comment what you liked.......or hated cough cough Kipps cough cough, Sorry my throat really hurts. Okay I'll leave now byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 334 17
Lucy secretly has a kid. But when something happens the secret comes out.
715 0 22
With the curse broken, life as Hazelle knows it, is about to change. After going to a new land, meeting interesting people, coming home, and trying t...
3.7K 121 70
alternate universe where Lockwood and Lucy kiss before she leaves Lockwood and Co, after their argument in the Cafe. There's also a sad twist in the...
3.8K 129 8
Hanamichi Sakuragi was the only person who could help her to break the spell. All he have to do is to fall in love with her within hundred days, to p...