Forced to Marry Mr. Bad Boy

By divya210

Alison Walker your average 17 year old nerd. Perfect Grades, Amazing Singer, 4.0 GPA, Ranked #2 in the whol... More

Characters Author's Note
Chapter 1 I'm engaged?!
Chapter 3 The Wedding and Plane Ride
Chapter 4 Mistakes, Pranks and Pool
Chapter 5 Party, Drunk, Angry Boys
Chapter 6 Forgiveness, Regrets, Concert Planning
Chapter 7 Concert time
Chapter 8 Contracts And Drunk Girls
Chapter 9 Studio and Tests.
Chapter 10 News and Concert
Chapter 11 Pregnancy Days
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SHOUT OUT!!
NEWS!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 2 The Concert & Presents

10.2K 238 65
By divya210

*Chapter 2 The Concert & Presents

*December 19, 2015 6:00 A.M Alison P.O.V*

I slowly got out of bed careful not to wake Em up. I grabbed black bra, panties, black tank top, black skirt, a paisley lace peplum top and White Michael Antonio Kafi pumps. I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I turned the water off and put my robe on. I blow dried my hair and put on my undergarments. I put on some foundation and mascara. I put on my skirt and top. I put my old clothes in the hamper. I grabbed my pumps and walked downstairs. I put my pumps on the bottom of the stairs. I walked to the kitchen. I poured 4 cups of coffee and put lids on them. The boys walked in. I handed them their coffee.

"Okay let's go," I muttered.

I took a sip of my coffee. I wrote a note on the fridge saying We are going out for a while. Pick out an outfit for me and leave it out. I'll meet you at the concert. I grabbed my coffee and turned the lights off. I put on my pumps and walked out. I closed the door behind me. Alex and Dylan were sitting in the back seat of the Silver Porsche. I sat down in the passenger seat. Spencer pulled out and started driving downtown.

"Did you leave a note," He asked.

"Yes I did. I said Not to worry we're all going out for a bit and that we would meet them at the concert, but just leave the outfits out," I spoke softly.

"Okay good. Now what kind of bridesmaid dresses are we looking for," Alex asked.

"Something Flowy, Pretty, and gorgeous," I smiled.

"That Narrows it down not," Dylan said sarcastically.

"We'll know it when we see it," I said.

"Did you get the dress sizes at least," Alex asked.

"Yes I did. I told spencer to write it down. He wrote it down in his phone," I said. I unlocked his phone.

"4 of the girls are size 10. Also 3 of the girls are Size 8. Emily is one of the size 8 girls," I answered.

"At least we know the sizes," Dylan sighed.

"What color," Alex asked.

"Emily said if Spencer did not choose baby pink bridesmaids dresses then she will hurt him," I sighed nervously.

"Baby Pink it is," Dylan laughed. Spencer parked the car. We were at a huge boutique. We got out and walked inside. A nice old lady welcomed us.

"Hi I'm Martha. How can I help you," She smiled. I smiled.

"Could Show us Some Light pink Bridesmaids dresses," I asked.

"Sure we have a whole section on the color," She smiled. She walked to the pink section.

"If you need help just ask. The dresses are in sizes,"She smiled and left. We start looking.

*6:00 P.M*

"Just pick a type of dress already," Spencer groaned. I smacked him. He playfully glared at me. I walked around a bit. I smiled at the Empire One Shoulder Floor-length Chiffon Light Pink Dress.

"This one," I smiled. We grabbed 4 Size 10 dresses and 3 size 8 dresses. We laid them on the counter. Martha Checked them out and put them all in 1 box. I took spencer's phone and called Emily.

"Hey Em. Remember to Tell all the bridesmaids to bring light pink pumps for their dresses," I said.

"Okay. Well I'm at the school. The concert started at 4. Spencer goes on at 8:40. So have him here before then. Madison is singing right now and let's just say her voice is like a squealing dog," She laughed. I chuckled.

"Don't worry. I'm just doing some errands right now," I said.

"Okay. See you soon," She said. She hung up. I gave Spencer his phone. Then Alex gave me his.
"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie. It's me Mrs. Parker. I heard you went Bridesmaids Dress Shopping,"

"Yea We just finished,"

"Could you guys pick up Christina, and my dresses. Grayson and Jason's Suit's from the dry cleaners. Also remember to buy accessories for the bridesmaids, Flowers, and pick out and buy a Cake. Okay thank you," She said and hung up. I sighed and groaned.

"What's wrong," Spencer questioned. I handed Alex his phone.

"Alex. Your mother gave me a shopping list," I groaned. They groaned.

"What do we have to buy," Dylan groaned.

"Accessories for the bridesmaids, Flowers, pick out and buy a Cake. Also We have to pick up both all of our parents Dry Cleaning," I said.

"Okay well the dry cleaners is right next door. Alex, Dylan you get the dry cleaning and put it in the trunk of the car. Then go and pick out pink and white flower bouquets and have them prepared by tomorrow and delivered to the Wedding hall by Lunch time tomorrow. Call my mom and ask her the address to the wedding hall then text it to me. Ali and I will go pick the Cake out and buy the accessories," Spencer said. We nodded. Alex grabbed the dress box and left. Spencer smiled grabbed my hand and we walked to the jewelry section of the store.

*6:40 P.M*

After we paid for the 7 sets of Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings. The color was silver and pink. Martha put the Sets in cute little boxes. Then put all the boxes in a bag. I grabbed the bag. Then Spencer and I walked across the street to the Bakery.

*7:55 P.M*

We told the baker the address, date and time the cake was supposed to be delivered. Then Spencer paid for the cake. We walked to the car Alex and Dylan were waiting by the trunk. Alex opened the trunk and I put the bag inside. We threw our coffee cups away. We got in the car. Spencer pulled out and drove to his parents home. We dropped off their dry cleaning. Then we went to Mrs. Parkers and did the same. We drove back home. We carried the dress boxes and jewelry to mom's room. Then we went and took showers. I put on the hot pink philip armstrong dress. That had diamonds encrusted by the shoulders. I put on foundation, mascara, pink lip gloss, silver and baby pink eyeshadow. I put on silver earrings and silver pumps. I looked at my engagement ring. I played around with it. He was going to tell everyone. Madison was going to be furious. She'll probably throw a tantrum and do something about it. I sighed.

"Don't take the ring off and You sound troubled. No wait you look troubled," A voice chuckled. I turned.
"Yea well Alex you would be too. If you were engaged to the school's infamous bad boy that literally every girl dies over," I said laughing sarcastically. He picked up a few bobby pins, and my purple hair bursh.

"Sit," He ordered. He started brushing my hair.

"I understand what your coming from. I mean yea I'm not literally you, but I understand how you feel. You feel scared, and confused right? Scared that you'll mess up and hurt Spencer or that you'll mess up and you'll end up hurt," he said. I nodded.

"Yea that's exactly right. Also you won't have to deal with an angry tantrum throwing social status destroying evil demon named Madison. Once she finds out about the engagement and marriage. She will blow a casket and I'll be the one sitting in the chair listening to her go on and on endlessly about how the marriage shouldn't take place, how she should be the one getting married with him and not me etc," I sighed.

"You really shouldn't worry about that. I mean I get that your the one getting married in all but your a brave, strong girl. If you could handle living 3 to 4 years without Spencer Also deal with the bitch Madison without him being there. Then him telling the school should be no problem. I know you'll do fine. You have your Mum, My parents, Spencer's parents, Dylan, Cole, Emily and Me with you. We'll be by your side always," Alex said.

"Hold on. I need to do something real quick," I said. I took my laptop out. I rearranged the mashup and added 3 song. I added the songs All I want is everything by Victoria Justice, Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld and Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove. I emailed Leo and Emily the new mash up.

"Can I borrow your phone," I asked. Alex gave me his phone. Then he went back to finishing my hair.

"Hey Em it's me. Is Leo with you"

"Yes he is,"
"Great Tell him that I rearranged the song a bit and added 2 more,"

"He got it and he's playing it with the band right now,"

"Great how is it going,"

"Actually They are playing it perfectly,"

"Good. I'm almost done getting ready. I'll be there in 10 minutes I think,"

"Okay hurry you need to rehearse," She said and hung up. It was 8:10. Alex finished my hair and fixed my make up a bit.

"Okay let's go," Alex said. We walked downstairs. Dylan and Spencer were in the car. I got into the passenger's seat. Spencer pulled out and drove towards the school.

*8:20 P.M*

Spencer parked the car. We got out. He locked the car. We headed inside.

"I'm going to the office and check in," I said softly.

"We need to do that too. So come on start walking," Dylan laughed. Spencer chuckled. We walked to the office. We all checked in.

"Alex, Dylan you two are doing a duet and you sing at 9:20. Spencer start heading to the stage. You start singing at 8:40. Also It seems we have a new singer. Ms.Walker remember you are allowed to sing anything of anytype it just has to be unique, different and most of all it has to describe you. Also I need a copy of what your going to sing," Ms. Lovins said.

"Can I print it out," I said softly.

"Sure sweetheart. I logged in using her computer and printed it out. Then I logged out of my account. She logged into her account. I grabbed the music sheet. I walked back by Alex and Spencer. I handed the print out to her.

"Oh my," She gasped. She motioned for Mr.Heather and Mr.Vega to hurry over. The walked over.

"Look at this song," She said handing them the song. Alex, Dylan and Spencer looked at me confused expressions. I nervously laughed. They chuckled.

"Ms.Walker," Mr.Vega gasped.

"Are you going to be able to sing this?" Mr. Heather asked.

"Yes. This is nothing really. I sang a 10 song in it once. So 8 is nothing," I said.

"Yes but this starts soft, then it gets a bit intense. Then Soft again and then it has a angry but soft intensity to it. Then it has a rap and then 2 soft but intense songs to it," Mr.Vega said.

"That mixture is one that no one can do. Not even professionals. They would need at least 2 weeks to learn this. Are you sure you know it," Mr.Heather asked.

"Yea," I said softly.

"When did you write this?" Mr.Vega said.
"Right after you class. We had free time in Calculus. I worked and finished it then," I said softly.

"How much time?" Mr.Vega questioned.

"10 minutes," I said.

"You wrote this in 10 minutes and took 10 minutes to learn," Mr.Heather asked surprised. I nodded.
"You sing last. Move Madison up. Ms. Walker is going to be this year's ending," Mr. Vega said.

"She won't agree to this," Ms.Lovins said.

"It's fine. I'll handle it. I have Emily," I smiled. They nodded. Then I walked out of the office.

"I'm going to go meet Emily," I said. Spencer nodded. He whispered something in Alex and Dylan's ear. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and started running outside by the basketball court. The stage was located next to the basketball court. We held all our Concerts and contests there. I started walked to the auditorium. Alex and Dylan following me. I walked in. Emily attacked me with a hug.

"Okay your new arrangement is AMAZING," Emily squealed. I smiled.

"Okay. Who did your hair," She asked.

"Alex," I muttered. She gasped.

"Fix Mine," She said. Alex laughed.

"Sure," He said. They all sat down.

"Hey Alison. Wanna rehearse it," Leo asked. I nodded. I walked onto the stage.

"The new arrangement is One Last Time by Ariana Grande, Perfect by 1D, Uncover by Zara Larsson, Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift, Beggin on our knees by Victoria Justice, Black Widow by Iggy Azalea, All I want is everything by Victoria Justice, Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld and then last but not least Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove," I whispered to the guys.

"We know," Leo laughed.

"We think it's even better than the original," The drummer said. I smiled and walked to the mike.

"Remember. At the end of the song. Your going to hold the last note out for a bit. Then I'm going to say a few words and that's when it's over," I said.

"Got it," Leo smiled.

*8 minutes later*

"I like you and you like me, We get together and we're happy, Did you hear me say that? Did you, did you, did you hear me say that? Snap!" I said.

Alex, Dylan and Emily sat there speechless.

"Well don't just sit there. What do you think," I asked.

"I think it's about time you showed 1 of your many talents," A person said walking in. It was Cole. I smiled and got of the stage and ran to him. He caught me as I jumped in his arms.

"How's my little sis doing," He laughed.

"Great," I smiled.

"Okay if the hugged fest is over. Let's go We're next," Dylan said. Then we walked out to the concert. I took my seat next to Emily.

"Where's Spencer"Emily asked happily. I frowned a bit.

"I uh don't know," I said nervously. She put her hand over mine.

"Everything will be fine. I promise," She said.

*9:40 P.M*

Emily walked with me backstage. She walked to the group of girls. She talked to them and walked back to me.

"I asked the backup dancers if they were dancing for you. They said yes. Also they have listened to the song and they love it. They have moves all figured out. You just have to sing and towards the end walked to the edge of the stage and when you say the last part you sit down. Got it," She said. I laughed.

"Em don't worry they talked to me about this. They showed me their moves and taught some of them to me," I chuckled softly. She smiled. I looked up and across the stage. Spencer was standing there with my brother.

"Em. Spencer and Cole are across stage," I asked nervously. She groaned.

"If they announce this now then hell will break loose. Mostly from Madison," Emily groaned. She texted them.

"They said their going to announce it before you sing," She said worriedly.

"Sarah could you give me water," Emily said. Sarah gave Emily water then walked back to the other dancers.

"Drink, take a deep breath and then calm down," Emily said. I looked at Spencer. He was wearing shoes, black jeans, black plaid button up with red and white stripes. Emily hugged me. The girl that was on stage was singing Marry You by Bruno Mars. She was singing the last phrase.

"Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you," She sang. Everyone clapped. She bowed and left. Cole and Spencer walked out on stage clapping.

"They are also the afternoon hosts," Emily whispered. I took a sip of the water.

"You know Cole speaking of marriage. Who cares baby I think I wanna marry you," Spencer smirked.

"Yeah Bro I love you in all but I'm straight," Cole laughed. Everyone started laughing. Spencer glared at him.

"Idiot I wasn't talking about you. Sorry but I wouldn't marry you in a million years," Spencer said.
"What?! Come on. I mean how can you not. Look at me. I'm Hot," Cole said.

"Sure you keep telling yourself that bro. I'm sure someone will marry you," Spencer said.

"Hey! You just said you would," Cole pouted. The girls started screaming. Spencer and Cole laughed.
"So When are you going to marry someone," Cole asked.

"You know. It's not a When and Who question anymore," Spencer said.

"What do you mean?" Cole said. Spencer opened his mouth.

"I swear Spencer if you start singing that song. You won't live to see another day. Just answer the damn question. When are you going to marry someone and who? ." Cole threatened. Everyone laughed. Cole started drinking water.

"Like I said It's not a when and who question anymore because I'm engaged," Spencer started. Cole was trying his best to not spit his water out.

"I'm engaged to your sister," Spencer said. Cole spit his water out.

"WHAT?! Your joking right," Cole shouted.
"No. I'm being serious. Here's my engagement ring to prove it," Spencer stated bluntly. Cole took his hand and stared at the ring.

"Your being serious," Cole said.
"Yea I am. I'm engaged to your sister. We're getting married tomorrow and YOUR ALL INVITED!" Spencer said happily.

"Who are you inviting the sky," Cole asked. Spencer smacked him.

"NO you idiot. I'm inviting the whole school Including the principal and teachers," Spencer said. Cole's mouth flew open.
"I thought the teachers hated you cause of-" Cole tried. Spencer covered his mouth with his hand and nervously laughed.

"Hehe again I'm inviting you all to my wedding tomorrow. My mom is handing out the invitations as I speak and before this idiot starts talking again about me. Let's just get onto the next and last singer. Alison Walker," Spencer said. Then he dragged Cole off the stage.

"Go. I'll be here. Stay calm and pretend it's just me and no one else," Emily smiled. I nodded. Leo started playing. I was still backstage.

"I was a liar, I gave into the fire, I know I should've fought it," I sang. I continued singing and walked onto stage.

"At least I'm being honest, Feel like a failure, 'Cause I know that I failed you, I should've done you better, That you got everything, But I got nothing here without you So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home, One more time, I promise after that, I'll let you go, Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart, All I really care is you wake up in my arms, One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home

I know I don't deserve it, I might never be your knight in shining armor, I might never be the one you take home to mother, But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, And if you like having secret little rendezvous, If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do, Then baby, I'm perfect, Baby, I'm perfect for you, And if you like midnight driving with the windows down, And if you like going places we can't even pronounce, If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about, Baby, you're perfect, Baby, you're perfect, So let's start right now

Nobody sees, nobody knows, We are a secret, can't be exposed, That's how it is, that's how it goes, Far from the others, close to each other, In the daylight, in the daylight, When the sun is shining, On the late night, on the late night, When the moon is blinding, In the plain sight, pain sight, Like stars in hiding, You and I burn on, on, Put two and to-gether, forever will never change

Two and to-gether will never change, Nobody sees, nobody knows, We are a secret, can't be exposed, That's how it is, that's how it goes, Far from the others, close to each other, That's when we uncover, cover, cover, That's when we uncover, cover, cover, My asylum, my asylum is in your arms, When the world gives heavy burdens, I can bear a thousand times, On your shoulder, on your shoulder,I can reach an endless sky, Feels like paradise," I sang. I took quick break.

"He said, "Let's get out of this town,Drive out of the city, away from the crowds."I thought heaven can't help me now, Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down, Say you'll remember me, Standing in a nice dress,Staring at the sunset, babe, Red lips and rosy cheeks, Say you'll see me again, Even if it's just in your,Wildest dreams, ah-ha ohh, Wildest dreams, ah-ha ohh.

You had it all the day you told me (told me) you want me, I had it all but let you fool me (fool me) completely, Yeah I was so stupid to give you all my attention,'Cause the way you played me exposed your true intentions, And one day I'll have you beggin' on your knees for me, Yeah one day I'll have you crawlin' like a centipede, You mess with me and mess with her, So I'll make sure you get what you deserve, Yeah one day you'll be beggin' on your knees for me," I sang. I smirked.

" Yea. I'm gonna love ya. Until you hate me," I said

"I loved you so much and now I just hate you, Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you, I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between, By me believing what you say that you never mean, Like It'll last forever but now forever ain't as long, If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be stuck singing this song, You was different from my last but now you got a mirror, But as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer, Now sing,You used to be thirsty for me, But now you wanna be set free, This is the web, the web that you weave, So baby now rest in peace (It's all over with now), I'm gonna love you, Until you hate me, And I'm gonna show you, What's really crazy, You should've known better, Than to mess with me, harder.I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you, Gonna love you, gonna love you, Like a black widow, baby

We're heading for the sky, And we'll get lost in it cause, All I want, all I want, all I want is everything, And I will pose if I wanna, And I will vogue like Madonna, I might not dance like MJ RIP, But I will give the best of me, All I want is everything, Yes everything too much is not enough,I'm sick of settling for in between,And I'm not givin' up, As long as it feels right, At least we know that we're alive, All I want is everything, yes everything, yeah, Whoa oh, We don't ever stop,let's watch the sun come up, We'll sleep when we're dead cause, Halfway kinda sucks

When I get chills at night,I feel it deep inside without you, yeah, Know how to satisfy, Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah, Pictures in my mind on replay,I'm gonna touch the pain away,I know how to scream my own name,Scream my name, Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else, Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else, Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else, Anytime, day or night, Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else, Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else, Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else, Anytime that I like

Sparks fly, it's like electricity, I might die when I forget how to breathe, You get closer and there's nowhere in this world I'd rather be, Time stops like everything around me is frozen

And nothing matters but these few moments when you opened my mind to things I've never seen, Cause when I'm kissing you my senses come alive, Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find, Falls right into place you're all that it takes, My doubts fade away when I'm kissing you, When I'm kissing you it all starts making sense, And all the questions I've been asking in my head, Like, "Are you the one? Should I really trust?", Crystal clear it becomes when I'm kissing you, Past loves they never got very far, Walls up make sure I guarded my heart, And I promised I wouldn't do this 'til I knew it was right for me,But no one no guy that I've met before, Can make me feel so right and secure, And have you noticed I lose my focus, And the world around me disappears, I've never felt nothing like this, You're making me open up, to point even trying to fight this, It kinda feels like it's love," I sang. I walked to the end of the stage and sat down. The girls came up behind me and leaned towards me.

"I like you and you like me, We get together and we're happy, Did you hear me say that? Did you, did you, did you hear me say that? Snap!" I sang. I got up and everyone broke into Whistles, Cheers, and screaming. Mr.Heather walked onto stage.

"ALISON WALKER EVERYONE!" Mr. Heather cheered. Everyone continued clapping.

"Thank you Alison for ending our Moonlight concert so much enthusiasm. Also Congratulations on your engagement. On behalf of the School Staff and Student body. We will be at your wedding tomorrow," Mr.Heather smiled. Then the entire student body cheered a big yes out. I bowed and left the stage. Emily hugged me and my face turned red. Emily giggled.

"Why is she blushing," Spencer asked put his arms around my neck and hugging me from behind. Cole was standing next to Emily. I glared at Spencer.

"Gee I don't know maybe it has to do with the fact that you told the whole school and that Mr.Heather totally started talking about it," I pouted.

"Oh that. Oops," Spencer said.

"Yea. Oops," I said in a duh tone. Momma, Dad and Mum walked up to us.

"Hey Alison," Mum said.

"Yes," I said softly.

"We have a wedding gift for you," Momma said.

"Your mom and I bought you this iphone 6 and these headphones," Mum smiled. I hugged them.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Your welcome," The said in unison.

"That's not all," mum said.

"You won't be living with your second mum or me anymore," Momma said.

"Jason, Debby, Naomi, Grayson and I went out and bought you two. Your very own house," Mum said. I looked at her in total shock.

"All of Spencer and your clothes, and belongings are there in the new house," Momma said.
"You two will start living there today. We clear both your rooms out while you were here at school," Dad said.

"Alex, Dylan and Emily will stay with you for today only. Then you can live there just the two of you. After the wedding is over at 9:00 P.M. You will head to the Airport for your honeymoon," Mum said.

My mouth flew open. my hand vibrated. I got a text from Madison. It said. You shouldn't be engaged to him. I should. You don't deserve him. You are a ugly worthless bitch and no one cares about you. No one cared about you then and they still don't now. He will be mine. I locked the phone.

'I'm going to use the bathroom really quickly," I said. They all nodded. I ran to the bathroom. I walked inside. Someone pushed me into the dryer. It was Madison. She smirked. She grabbed my arm. She turned the dryer on. She holds my arm up to the heat. My skin started burning. Tears strolled down my cheeks. 3 or 5 minutes later. She let my arm go. I looked at it. It was a third degree burn.

"Tell anyone I did that and you will regret it," She growled. I wiped the tears and walked outside. Spencer grabbed my hand. I covered my hand.
"Are you just going to stand there or are you coming home," He asked with a laugh. I nodded. I walked next to him.
"Mom gave me the address to our new house. She said she had the bridesmaids dress and your wedding dress put in our room. Emily is coming in Sarah's car with the rest of the bridesmaids. The bridesmaids, Emily, Alex, and Dylan are going to stay with us for today. We have to get up at 9 in the morning. Then after we get ready. The salonist is coming home at 10. Then you have to get ready by 11 and be at the church by 4:00. I'm gonna leave for the church at 2. I need to look over some last minute details," He explained. I sat down in the passenger seat. Alex and Dylan in the back. Spencer pulled out of school and started following the G.P.S. Alex and Dylan were arguing as usual.

"Hey Uh Alison," Alex asked.
"Yea" I asked confused.

"Can I do your hair tomorrow," Alex asked.

"Sure. If one of you can get me out of bed," I said with a laugh.

"Is that a challenge," Spencer asked.

"Maybe it is," I said.

"I accept that challenge," They cheered in unison. I chuckled. My phone dinged. I looked at the screen. It was a text from Madison.

So your already living with him. What are you? A whore? I'm starting to think your pregnant. Is that why he's marrying you? It probably. I mean why else would he marry you. Your a ugly worthless bitch. Your like a dead zombie that never knows when to stop or how ugly you are. Your a live walking zombie that no one likes. I will destroy you. He will be mine. That I'll make sure of. I know you like him. I know you've liked him since like 3rd grade. I'm guessing he doesn't know. What's wrong? Scared? I bet you are. I mean If I got this from an ugly bitch I'd run away scared. Oh wait. I saw your face and left. It's the same thing. Wait? Are you still reading this message. Are you an idiot? Do you not know when to stop? Just stop being an ugly worthless bitch for once and call the wedding off. If you don't then you'll see my bad side. He's mine. Only mine. I locked the phone holding back the tears. Should I tell the guys? No I shouldn't. I mean they're already stressed as it is. I don't want to put more stress on them. It took a good 30 minutes to get to our new house.

Spencer pulled up to a house. He opened the gates and drove in. He parked the car. I grabbed my phone and headphones.We all got out and he locked the car. He pulled out a pair of keys. He walked up to the door and opened them. We walked inside. Dylan closed and locked the door behind him. THIS HOUSE WAS FREAKING HUGE!

"Okay. Mom said she labeled the rooms for today. You just have to look around to find which room is yours," Spencer said. Alex and Dylan walked up the stairs.

"You coming princess," Spencer smiled. Yea I'm dieing. His smile is sweet.

"Cheesy jerk," I muttered. He laughed. He grabbed my hand.

"Come on," he said. We walked up the stairs. We turned right and walked down the hall. We came to the second door on the left in that hall. It was labeled. Alison & Spencer. Spencer took the label down and opened the door. We walked in.

He closed the door behind us. The room was like 3 rooms combined in 1. I walked into the bathroom. It was like the same size. It had a hot tub, a rainfall shower that could fit 2 people inside. It had 2 sinks and a huge counter. Then it had a walk in closet.

I walked out of the bathroom. I walked to the bed. I put my phone on the nightstand. I opened the first drawer and put my headphones inside. Spencer put his wallet inside.

"I'm going to go change," He said.
"I need to take my makeup off," I muttered. We walked into the bathroom. I walked into the closet. My clothes were on the left and Spencer's on the right. I grabbed gray shorts and a white floral top. It had a heart in the middle.

"Our suitcases are in the living room," Spencer said I nodded. I turned and he was already changed.

"I'll be on my laptop. I need to finish up my writing assignment," He said. I nodded. He left. I walked out into the bathroom with my clothes. I took the dress off and put on the shorts and top. I took my makeup off with makeup remover. I put moisturizer on. Then I grabbed my dress and Spencer's clothes. Then I put them in the hamper. I turned the lights off and walked into the room. I walked over to where my dress for tomorrow was. Next to it was the bridesmaid dress box and a bag. I opened the box. I put all the size 10 dresses in one pile. Then all the size 8 dresses in another pile. Just then Emily walked in with girl behind her.

"Our dresses," She smiled. I smiled and motions for her to come. She walked closer.

"Say your size and I'll have you your dress," I said softly.

"Size 10," Lilly said.

"Size 10" Rose said.

"Size 10" Liv said.

"Size 10" Britney smiled.

"Size 8" Sarah smiled.

"Size 8" Emily said.

"Size 8" Carly said. I handed them their dress and a velvet box that had necklace, bracelet, and earrings in it. They squealed and I laughed.

"Thank you," Emily cheered. Then she hugged me and walked out. I put the bag inside the box and the box next to the desk.

"I'm going to grab a water bottle from the fridge. You want anything," I asked.
"Just water but I'll take a drink of water from your bottle," He said.

"Okay" I said. I walked out of the room and walked down the hall. I saw an elevator. Wait! We have an elevator. Oh my god I love this house. I giggled and got on the elevator. I pressed level 1. The doors closed and it went down. It opened up. I got out and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I closed the fridge. We really need to go furniture shopping. We have no T.V, sofa, Dining table or anything. Also no kitchen appliances. How am I supposed to eat. I sighed. I walked up the stairs. I walked to Emily's room. All the girl were there.

"Can I have all your numbers," I asked. They nodded. On a separate sheet of paper. They wrote their names and phone numbers next to it.

"Thank you. I'll message you all once I put the numbers in my contacts," I said.

"Okay" They said smiling. I walked out and to Alex and Dylan's room.

"Hey twins" I smiled.

"Hey Ally," Dylan smiled. They were watching T.V.

"Guess what," Alex said.
"What?" I questioned.

"Well you know how Mum said only you and Spencer will be living here,"Dylan said. I nodded.

"Well I asked the adults while you were singing If Dylan and I could live here with you," Alex said.
"And they said yes. Our belongings and clothes are already here," Dylan said. I smiled and hugged them.

"I'll take it as your happy," Dylan chuckled. I nodded.
"I'll tell Spencer. Also when we come back from our honeymoon. All 4 of us will go furniture shopping," I pouted.
"About that," Dylan smiled.
"Our parents turned your honeymoon into a Honeymoon/Vacation. So Dylan and I are coming with you. It will be our vacation and your honeymoon," Alex smiled
"I swear you guys are amazing leeches," I smiled. They laughed.
"Yea but you love us," Alex said.

"That can be debatable," I smiled. They pouted.
"Anyway. Our bags are packed and ready go for our vacation. We also did you and Spencer and checked your bags. Emily helped. She repacked your bag for you. So now you have 3 suitcases," Dylan said, I laughed.
"Alison get over here Now!" Spencer said. I looked up.

"We have intercoms," I asked.
"Yep" They said.
"Anyway. On here write your numbers down," I smiled. They chuckled and write down their names and number. I walked over to the intercom.

"Hold your horses Spencer. I'll get over there in a minute," I said. Then I walked out of their rooms and walked to my own. I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me. Spencer was at staring the phone but he was extremely quiet. I walked up to him. I put the water bottle on the nightstand. I sat down on the ground at his feet and looked up at him.

"Spence" I whispered.

No response.

"Spence. What's wrong," I asked. He looked pissed.

No response

"Blake. Tell me what's wrong," I pleaded. I looked up from the screen and looked at me.

"Madison," He said. Wait? What? Is that?! NOPE! THAT'S MY PHONE!

"W-What about Madison," I stuttered. I heard the door open and close.

"Madison called by anonymous. I answered and she starts screaming, cursing and worst of all. She threatens you. She says Alison why don't you just go die in hell already. She threatens to kill you. She says to call the wedding off. She called you ugly, worthless, a whore, a bitch. She says you don't deserve anything," He said. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"She says to kill yourself. She said She wants you dead for fuck sake. Then I finally speak up and tell her that it was me and she makes up some petty excuse that she was joking. I tell her to fuck off and leave you alone. I hang up and get a message from her. I open up imessage and what do I see," He said. I stayed quiet.
"Well. Tell me. WHAT DO YOU THINK I FUCKING SAW," He yelled. I stayed quiet.
"I SEE THREATS FROM HER TO YOU. I SEE HER TELLING YOU TO KILL YOURSELF! I SEE MESSAGES OF HER BULLYING YOU, THREATENING YOU, HURTING YOU, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF FUCKING TELLING ME," He shouted.

"I ASK EMILY ON HOW MADISON TREATS YOU AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE SAYS," He shouted. I didn't answer. He got up and walked to the door to where Alex and Dylan were standing. The door was locked. Spencer ran his hand through his hair.

"SHE FUCKING TELLS ME THAT SHE'S BEEN BULLYING YOU, THREATENING YOU, AND HURTING YOU FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS. THE WORST OF ALL THIS IS THAT YOU KEPT QUIET. YOU DIDN'T TELL MUM, DAD, MOMMA OR YOUR BROTHER. YOU ONLY TOLD EMILY. SHE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH ALISON. MADISON HAS BEEN TORTURING YOU FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD A SINGLE SOUL," He shouted. I got up. He turned and faced me. He looked at me. I was speechless. His eyes went to my arm. I hid my arm behind me. He walked upto me and grabbed me. He looked at it.

"HELL WITH IT. ALISON SHE GAVE YOU A THIRD DEGREE BURN. A FUCKING THIRD DEGREE BURN ALLY. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KEEP QUIET? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ALEX, DYLAN, COLE OR EVEN ME? WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ANY OF US?" He shouted. Alex and Dylan walked over to me and looked the burn. Their eyes burned with pure anger.

"I didn't think it was necessary. It isn't bad," I muttered.

"SERIOUSLY?! ALISON SHE GAVE YOU A FUCKING THIRD DEGREE BURN," Alex growled.

"SHE TELLS YOU TO KILL YOURSELF AND THREATENS TO KILL YOU," Spencer growled.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU THINK THAT IT WAS OKAY TO LET ALL THIS HAPPEN? HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT IT ISN'T THAT BAD IF SHE'S WALKING AROUND PUNCHING YOU, BEATING YOU AND GIVING YOU THIRD DEGREE BURNS," Dylan growled. The tears that I'd been holding back came out. I fell to the ground and tears strolled down my cheeks. I tried to get them to stop but they didn't. The sat down. Spencer's eyes softened.

"You owe us an explanation tomorrow," Alex said. Then they left locking the door behind them.

"Why didn't you tell me Ali bear?" Spencer asked. I looked at him.
"What was I supposed to say? Was I supposed to walk up to the one guy that every girl dies over. The one guy that is famous in school. Was I supposed to walk up to you and say hey your girlfriend is bullying me. Tell her to stop? Was I supposed to do that because if I had done that then All the girls in school including Madison. They would laugh and hurt me even more if I had done that," I said.

"You could have talked to Cole or me about it when we were at your house," He said. He took my hands and looked at me.
"Do you wanna know what all of those messages made me feel," he asked. I nodded a no.

"They made me feel angry. When I saw all those messages, when Emily told me how she treats you, and when I saw your arm. It made me angry. It made me want to kill the bitch. She has no right to say any of that bullshit to you. She has no right to tell you that you don't deserve me. She as no right to say I'm out of your league because the truth is. Your out of my league. Your beautiful, gorgeous, smart, Amazingly talented. Your out of my league. The reason I left you in 7th grade was because I was afraid. I was scared because of how I felt around you. Whenever you laugh I want to stare all day. When you giggle it feels like the world has stopped. Whenever you look happy and smile it feels like a thousand fireworks have gone off. I probably sound like a cheesy ass bastard but it's true. I was scared of how I felt about you. So I ran away from you. I stayed away from you because I felt like I was going to hurt you. I left because I didn't want to hurt you but I guess shouldn't have done that because now I realize that me leaving you. It actually hurt you. When I left you. I hurt you. I hurt the one person that cares. I hurt the one person that I care about. The one person that makes me melt. I hurt the one person that got me. I hurt the one person that I love," He spoke softly. He rested his forehead on mine.

"I hurt you Ali. I hurt the one that I loved and still love," He whispered. I cried. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried in his chest. He wrapped his hands around my back.

"You never lost me. I'm still here. I hurt you too. We both hurt each other without even knowing it," I cried.
"I know Ali," He said.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"No I'm sorry. Just don't keep stuff like that from me. I don't want to lose you. Not again. I love you too much to lose you twice," He said.

"I love you too," I whispered. He kissed my forehead.

"We'll take things slow," He whispered.

"I'd like that," I smiled. He chuckled and hugged me.

"Now I'm going to head to bed. I'm tired," I said. He nodded. I sat on the bed and crawled under the covers. I grabbed phone. I put in all my 9 contacts. I put in Cole's contact info. Spencer grabbed my phone. Then he typed something and gave it back. He put his contact info in. He named himself as Hubby with 2 hearts and a bow after it. I glared at him. He laughed. He crawled into bed next to me. I plugged my phone in charging.

"Put mine in charging too," He said. He handed his phone and charger. I plugged his charger into the outlet. Then I plugged is phone in. He clapped his hand and the light turned off. I pulled the covers over me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me.

"What time do we have to get up," I asked.

"Well. We have to be ready by 9 and considering the fact that you take forever to get ready. We'll have to get up at 7:40," He said. I smacked his arm.

"I don't take forever," I pouted.

"Sure you don't," He said rolling his eyes. I pouted and turned away from him.

"Oh come on" he whined. I laughed and turned back to him. 

"By the way. The adults also bought 4 cars," He said. 

"Oh my god," I groaned. We laughed. He pulled me closer. 

"Goodnight Ali," He whispered. 

"Goodnight Blake," I whispered back. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I have the picture of the house up above. ^_^ 

I hoped you liked the chapter. Many surprises in this chapter. 

If you liked it then Vote, Like, Comment, and tell others. 

Teaser: Wedding day 

Update: Probably Sunday or Today. It all depends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6M 527K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
586K 2.2K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
885K 5.5K 102
This book contains my favorite collection of novels.
652K 17.1K 44
"If you're a good girl, you'll get some treats, won't you? " A forceful marriage proposal from the famous star?! "If so sign here. Huh, this here...