It Had To Be Camp

By amazingdonna

Bianca DeMonte was like any other sixteen year old that goes to Tillmount High. She has a creative, sassy per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

10 1 1
By amazingdonna

The next morning we woke up to a trumpet blowing in our ears. I shot up from my bed only seeing red as I look for the source of the wake up call. I rush to the window and find Ricky blowing on his trumpet. Where the heck did he get a trumpet?

"I swear I'm going to murder that kid," Tammy grumbles from beside me.

We both walk to the door and I open it while Tammy grabs a pillow. "You have 5. Frickin'. Seconds."

"To do what?" He asks.

"Run, bitch, run."

"Oh. But you don't scare me," he says in a snarky attitude.

"Trust me, you wake me up early, I will kill you with my own two hands," she says while glaring at him.

"Psht, no you can't," he says with a smirk.

"Try me."

"Gladly."

"WATAAAAAAAAAAA!" She let's out a strange battle cry.

"Oh god!" Dakota comes up from beside me as Tammy lunges at Ricky.

"Not the trumpet!"

"That's the first thing that gets hurt!"

"Will you guys shut the f**k up! I'm trying to sleep!" Claire yells while walking up to the door.

"I'm with Claire on this one," Calum says coming from the other cabin while letting out a yawn.

"He thinks I'm not intimidating-"
Dakota cuts Tammy off, "that's because you aren't."

"Whatever, nobody asked you!"

"Will you all just shut up! You're all giving me a headache!" Andrea says death glaring everyone. "Ricky, give me the frickin' trumpet," she says sternly.

"But-" Andrea cut him off with a glare, "yes ma'am," Ricky says and hands her the trumpet.

"Now, if I see anyone and I mean anyone, wake me up before 9 am again, I will personally kick your butt from here to Alaska!" She threatens. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir, Andrea, sir!" We all salut.

"Good. Now don't wake me up till 10," she says heading back to the cabin.

"I thought you said 9," Trevor says. Wait when did he get here?

"Well yelling at you people takes a lot out of me," she replies, slandering into the house.

"Well that was interesting," I say when Andrea slammed the door shut.

"I guess you could say that," Trevor replied.

"Oh you guys are already up, get dressed and go to the dining pavilion in 10," Rebecca directed in her usual perky attitude. The rest of us groaned after she left, skipping may I add.

"So who's gonna wake up Andrea?" I ask.

"Not me!" Every shouts one by one except Tammy.

"What?" She asks in confusion.

"Now it's your job, Tammy," says Yasmine who appeared form the cabin.

"What? No!" She shouts in protest.

"C'mon babe, I'll do something romantic later," Luke tries to convince her.

Her face contorts into a lovestruck one, "why not?"

"I hate pet names," I mutter to Claire.

"Tell me about it," she grumbles back.

We watch as Tammy cautiously walks into the cabin and walks towards Andrea's bed. She examines Andrea as she contemplates on how to wake her up. She first whispers her name then shakes her, but Andrea doesn't budge.

"Andrea!" Tammy shouts and Andrea falls off her bed. Andrea rises to her feet giving Tammy the evil eye.

"Sorry?" Tammy smiles sheepishly.

We all lay amused smiles on our faces as we watch the scene before us unfold.

"Someone call Dean and Sam Winchester, I think something possessed Andrea," laughs Dakota.

I let out a laugh as we watch Andrea chase after Tammy. Eventually Andrea tackles Tammy onto the ground.

"I told you not to wake me up!" Andrea yells at Tammy.

"Tell that to Rebecca, b**ch!" She screams back.

"Oh was she the one that woke me up?"

"No, but everyone else made me do it!"

"I don't care!"

"Get the f**k off me, dipsh*t!" Tammy rolls around Andrea and gets on top of her.

"Well this is awkward," Claire comments.

Tammy slaps her in the face, "don't tackle me, b**ch!"

"Hey, get off my girlfriend!" Kian yells emerging from the cabin with a sleepy look on his face.
They both freeze and turn to him.

"Well then tell her not to tackle me," Tammy rolls her eyes.

"You're the one that woke me up in the first place," Andrea protested.

"Enough! First, why would you wake Andrea up, second, did we walk about tackling people that woke you up?" Questioned Kian.

"You know what, I'm getting ready, I don't know about you people, but I'm not going to get into more trouble than we already we are," I say, strolling back into the cabin.

I looked behind me to find everyone else following my actions and returning to their cabins. We all quickly got dressed and I put on a blue tank top and white shorts.

I walked out towards the dining pavilion with Yasmine, Claire, Tammy, and Dakota because the other girls were still getting ready.

"Remind me to never wake up Andrea again," Tammy groans as we talk about this morning's events.

I grab and apple from the fruit bar and sit down at one of the tables. Tammy and Dakota dart over to the pile of bacon while Claire and Yasmine pile up on fruit. A figure slides in next to me as I take a bite of my apple.

"What's up with Tammy and her deal with Ricky, DeMonte?"

"Good morning to you too, Caylen," I say sarcastically to him. "And to answer your question, if you weren't such a heavy sleeper you would've heard Ricky blowing his trumpet at 7 am, and you would have something against him too."

"Well damn."

"That's right, now go away, you're killing the good in my morning."

"Alright, alright," he puts his hands up in defense, "I'm going."

As he left, Ashton comes and sits beside me making a smile spread across my face.

"Morning, Bi," he greets.

"Morning, Ash," I copy his nickname greeting.

"Why was JC talking to you?" He asks.

"I don't know, he just wanted to know about this morning."

"That seems to me like he's out of character, usually you guys can stand talking to each other."

"I know, but I guess he just wanted to know."

"He could've asked anyone else, but it had to be you."

I grew more suspicious every time Ashton pointed something out.

"Whatever. If you're worried about losing me, just know that I'm not going anywhere." I state and peck his nose.

He scrunches up his nose in a cute way that would make any girl swoon.

"Well, I should go join Calum and Michael. Luke's still fixing his hair. See ya," he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"See ya," I respond.

Soon after, the rest of the girls joined me and immediately pounced on me with questions. I ignored them and a few minutes later, Rebecca makes her appearance and tells us to go to the pavilion. We all make our way to the bleachers and sit down as we notice Derek.

"Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a good sleep!" Derek exclaims as we all give a pointed look to Ricky.

He gives a sheepish smile in response.

"So the team building activity for today is a musical one. You get to pick your groups this time, but no more than groups of six. You must each write your own song, doesn't matter if it's really short or really long, just have a song prepared for tonight. The instruments and sound equipment are in the music room. Okay, go ahead!"

Tammy, Yasmine, Claire, Dakota, and I immediately get into a group together, same with o2l, their girlfriends, and Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum.

"Let's get to work," I rub my hands together. We make our way over to the music room and get a couple of mixers to DJ with, a keyboard, and guitars. We head over to one of the vacant practice rooms that are soundproof and get to work.

"What should the song be about?" I ask.

"Love?" Yasmine suggests.

"No, too common," Claire says.

"Partying?" Tammy pipes in.

"No, too o2lish, if it's a word," Dakota says.

"Ok, now that we're on the topic of o2l, what about a song about them?" I smirk.

"Why not? This is an opportunity to get back at them," says Tammy, probably referring to Ricky.

"Sure." The rest of them chime in.

"Then it's settled, we're creating The O2L Song."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
74.6K 242 11
As the title says
99.6K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
991K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...