The Assassin's Mate

Od NanyaMbaji

Darshana Cameron is 19 years old. She was taken at the age 7, by a group of rogues. they took her captive an... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Characters Overview
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Luna Ceremony 1
Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 41

11.6K 436 36
Od NanyaMbaji

Recap:
I turned my attention back to the idiot in my grasp. I extended my claws into his neck and blood poured out. I struck my hand into his chest and brought out his heart while looking him dead in the eyes. I threw his heart away and cut off his head.

That would teach him a lesson not to mess with me OR my mate.

----------

Still Darshana's POV.

Okay now I'm really worried. I have no idea where Demetrius is and it's really nerve wrecking. I have no idea why I am even scared. When I get my hands on that man, I am going to tear him apart limb by limb without any mercy.

"Darsh!" I heard Derek's voice screaming for me in my head. I turned around to look for him and saw a couple of rogues on him. These rogues are supposed to be all gone now but they just keep multiplying. I ran to help him but was pushed back by another rogue.

"Stay out of my way!" I screamed at the rogue and burned it to ashes. "Stupid rogues." I muttered to myself and ran to help Derek but Raiden had already taken care of it.

"I had that." I whined and he laughed.

"Well you have many of them. Look." I looked around and saw many of them.

"You're right." He laughed and walked up to me. I kissed him and he laughed.

"In the middle of the fight?" He questioned.

"Don't judge. I couldn't resist." I blushed and put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm gonna shift into my wolf. It's been so long since I've let him out." Raiden said and I giggled. It's so funny how we are having this conversation in the middle of the fight. Raiden shifted into his wolf which was exactly like mine.

"Beautiful." I said to him through the link.

"Just like you." I laughed at what he said and left him to do his thing. Something caught my eye in the forest. I saw where the rogues were coming from. From the west side of the forest. I growled in anger and ran to the place while killing rogues that were obstructing my way.

"Don't obstruct me!" I screamed and punched one of the rogues in the throat. I ran to the west side of the forest and sure enough, I saw rogues running towards me. They halted when they saw me and I smirked. I stretched out both hands and fire came out and burned the rogues in front of me. They all growled at me with so much anger.

"You will not enter anymore." I stomped my foot on the ground and the ground divided and all the rogues entered. I walked over to the divided ground and stretched out my hand. Fire was now in the middle of the divided ground. I smiled in satisfaction to what I've done and headed back to the fight. The rogues have now decreased in number all thanks to me. I grinned.

It was remaining about fifty rogues left and they were surrounded.

"Shift! All of you!" All the rogues shifted back to their human form and stood there naked. Raiden came in front of me to block me from seeing their nakedness but I stepped to the side and eyed him.

"Where is your master!" They looked at each other and smirked.

"You think we are going to tell you?" One of the rogues said.

"I was hoping you'd say that." My dad shook his head and used his powers on the rogue who spoke. He entered the rogue's mind and manipulated him to kill about ten of them.

"You want to talk now?" I folded my hands.

"Never. We will serve our master till death!"

"Enough of this drama bullshit! Just tell us where Demetrius is." Brian rolled his eyes. The rogues kept silent.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time. Where. Is. Demetrius." I growled.

"I'm right here." We heard a voice behind the rogues. The rogues parted and Demetrius walked in with a smug look. "Heard you've been looking for me."

"Don't make a move." Raiden said through the link but I ignored him. "Finally." I muttered under my breath and shifted into my wolf and ran to him. He shifted into his wolf and ran to me too. We both crashed and landed on each side. I ran to him and pushed him to a tree with full force that I heard the impact. He got up and growled at me.

"Not bad for a little girl." He said in my head and I growled angrily. I ran to him with full speed and pushed him to the ground. I straddled him and bit down on his shoulder really hard that I could taste the strong metallic taste of blood. His blood in my mouth pleased my wolf. He whimpered in pain and changed our positions so his wolf was now straddling mine. He clawed my face and tried biting my neck to cut off my air supply but I didn't let him. I shifted back to my human form under him and stretched out my hand and burned his wolf's face. He shifted into his human form immediately and stumbled back. His faced was burnt from the fire.

"You think you can defeat me?" He laughed like a deranged person as he stood back to his feet. "You're just like your father. Weak! He couldn't save his people and you think you can?!" He ran to me with inhuman speed and pushed me to a nearby tree. I hit the back of my head on the tree hard.

"Darsh!" I heard Raiden's voice from a distance. I turned to look at them and saw all of them on the floor looking paralyzed. They couldn't move any of their limbs and I knew this was Demetrius' doing. I growled dangerously at him and he laughed.

"Ohh I'm so scared." He mocked and grabbed my neck and lifted me up into the air. I was struggling for breath within his outrageously tight grip.

"Gi-give up De-de-demetrius." I managed to spit out. He laughed in my face and flung me across. My back hit a rock and the air was knocked out of my lungs.

"I will kill you!!!" Demetrius roared. I scampered away but I felt a tight grip on my wrist. "Running away?" He sneered at me and flung me to a nearby tree.

Ugh! Where do all these trees come from!...oh.

I stood up and walked to where he was, smirking at me. I punched him in the face and he didn't even flinch.

"Nice try princess." He punched me in the guts and gave me an uppercut. I flew in the air but he dragged me down and slammed me to the ground. He straddled me and laid punches after punches to my face. I am very sure my face was covered in blood right now.

"How do you feel now huh?! You're alone! Look! They can't help you!" He forced my head up to look at my friends. They were all lying there helpless and there's nothing I can do to help them. Demetrius is too strong for me and I've betrayed my people. I thought I could do this. I thought I had it in me but I don't. I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I can't face him. I'm a loser.

"Fight back! Fight me!" He screamed at me and punched me square in the face. I heard a crack and knew my nose just broke. "Fight me!" I ignored him because I was too weak to even speak or fight him. I stretched out my hand and burnt a little of his body. I heard him laugh. "Is that all you got?" He extended his claws and shove it into my chest. "It's time to end you Darshana." He sneered.

My eyes were wide open as I was losing air.

"No.." I heard Raiden's voice in my head. His emotions were all over the place and I could feel the loss he was feeling already.

"But I won't end you yet." I looked at him confusedly. "I killed your mother and now I'm going to finish off the one you love the most right in front of your eyes." He laughed humorlessly and walked to where the pack was.

"Don't do this." I said under my breath. He turned back. "What? I did not catch what you said." He smirked and continued walking to the pack. He stood in front of my dad and held him up by his neck. I could feel his grip on my father's neck tighten. Tears were pouring out of my eyes as I watched the scene in front of me unfold.

"Say bye bye to daddy." He smirked.

"Don't do this!!" I screamed with my last strength but I was too late. He had already brought out my father's heart. My emotions were all over the place. I didn't know what to feel anymore. The kind of anger that I've never experienced surged through me. All I saw was red.

Raiden's POV.

I couldn't do anything because I was paralyzed by Demetrius. When Demetrius plunged his hand into Asher's chest and brought out his heart, I felt Darshana's emotions. I felt her pain. They were all over the place. Suddenly, I felt a very rare type of anger surge within me and I knew it was Darsh's anger. I looked at her and she was shaking with anger. She looked so beastly that I was even afraid of her. I felt the ground shaking like it was going to divide anytime soon. Then I felt myself floating in the air and I saw the other pack members floating in the air too. We all landed very far away from where Darsh and Demetrius were. Her subconscious took us all to safety then I saw the ground finally divide into two. There was an aggressive wind almost like a tornado. I saw her levitating off of the ground. Her silver eyes were almost white. Her white hair was flowing due to the strong winds. She looked so scary then I heard her voice that sent the chills down my spine.

"You killed my father!" Her voice sounded so inhuman and creepy. I saw fear cross Demetrius' eyes but he covered it up immediately.

"He deserved to die!" He screamed at her but it only made her angrier because there were now flames coming up from the divided ground.

"YOU deserve to die! And I will kill you!" She roared in a scarier voice. She floated towards him. "But why did you do it? Why did you do this to my family?" She asked like the Darsh I knew.

"He had everything! He had my father's love! He took my crown from me! He took everything away from me!" Demetrius screamed at her.

"And now I'm going to take away your life." Darsh said a low deadly tone. Suddenly, there was a raging storm and out of nowhere, lightning struck Demetrius' straight to in the heart and he was on fire. I couldn't process what Darsh just did. She just commanded lightning. I saw the life live Demetrius' eyes as he burned up. I felt my limbs free and I ran towards where my princess was trying not to fall into the opened burning ground. Darsh fell to the floor but luckily enough, I was there in time to catch her. She was in a pretty bad shape and she could hardly breathe. I feel so bad for her.

After everything, it's finally over.

He just had to die :( I will never forgive Demetrius for killing Asher! :'( but on the bright side, the bitch is finally dead! He got that coming from my Darsh! Don't mess with Darshy.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
                                     THANK YOU!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.5K 29
"Tamlin leave me alone, you don't want me!" I shrieked. "Your my mate, mine and only mine" his eyes turned black, I was debating running farther i...
803 78 5
Vivian was to become the Alpha female of a powerful pack due to an arranged mating set up by the elders when she was just three years old. The Alpha...
409 33 24
As far as Julie knew she was a human living the life of a regular 15-year-old girl. That was until a letter appeared from her father who has been dea...
1.9K 41 17
She doesn't know the alpha's son is her mate! She is pretty scared of Alphas cause what they might do. But middle school starts and that might change...