Diamond in the Rough (Sevente...

By RinaYumi

Working after school isn't making enough money for her eomma's hospital bills. Han Rika decides to seek out h... More

1: Endure it
2: The Boys
3: Author 1
4: Gap in the Wall
5: Your Voice
6: Shards of Glass
7: Jun
8: Don't Save Me
9: Wildflower
10: The Bulletproof Boys
11: Abandoned Guitars
12: The Other Side
13: You're Lost
14: Why are they here?
15: This Guy...
16: Author 2
17: Lost Stars
18: Well What Do We Do?
19: BigHit
20: A Hint of Freedom
21: Numbed
22: Songbird
23: Stay Awake
24: And We'll Run Away
25: Ray of Sunshine
26: Someone's Past
27: Author 3
28: Tears of Dawn
29: Seventeen Dwarfs
30: Hospital Party
31: Lightning not Thunder
32: A Montage of Goodbyes
33: Wild and Free
34: Author 4
35: Icy Blue
36: Dancing
37: Author 5 (BTS!!!)
38: Square One
39: Her Other Knight
40: Bangtan Girl
41: Boy in Luv
42: Mansae
44: Friends and Foes
45: Author Merry Xmas!
46: Mushrooms and Beef
47: She Always Wins
48: Red Or Blue
49: I won't let you be alone
50: I'll Never Let You
51: Author 6
52: I Missed You
53: Eomma?
54: October Rain
55: We're all here
56: Together, Forever.
57: True or Not?
58: Never
Guardians of the Blood Phoenix
Hi Wildflowers
61: Jeonghan You Idiot
Flower Knights
63: I wish

43: Kill Me First

4.3K 204 219
By RinaYumi

"You guys have to kill me first if you want to vote for Han Hyorin in the solo performances." Jun glared at the bottle of water in front of him with a slice of lemon floating on the top in a flimsy attempt to recreate the drink he was so used to for practice and dancing. He pulled away the chair from the table and sat down noisily, angry over the fact that Han Hyorin had changed her plan last minute on stage and decided to put herself splat in the middle of the Performance team's dance break.

And she couldn't dance, that brat. She stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the Dino, Hoshi, The8, and Jun's dance, confused looks being exchanged between the boys and causing the whole performance to seem out of sync. 

"Kill me along with Jun," Minghao gritted angrily as he rubbed his ankle from the stumble of his martial arts trick caused by Han Hyorin, to which most of the boys kept quiet since Minghao was normally easy going and hardly angered. This was too much though. 

"Me too," Dino raised his hand innocently.

"I'm in," Hoshi pursed his lips frustratedly, which was fair enough for the boys from Performance team, since they hardly ever got centre stage in MVs, or performances, except when they had their own dance break. Hoshi had put in a lot of effort choreographing it, and Han Hyorin just had to ruin it.

She always ruined things. 

"Yah yah, performance team. I don't need to lose four of our most charismatic members in a kamikaze," Seungcheol grimaced, "We can always do something about it."

"Like what?" Joshua asks gently, "I'm not saying I want to vote for Han Hyorin, but you know that this was requested by sajangnim and this concerns our group, hyung?" 

The boys kept quiet at this, the mood boiling with frustration and anxiousness. 

"Well its not like she'll win even if we vote for her, so why even bother vote for her?" Mingyu sighed.

"Yedeul-ah, you know that Hyorin probably will do something reaaaally bad to our group if we don't vote for her right? Not that she'll win anyway." Jeonghan adds calmly.

"Win or not, this isn't fair!" Seungkwan grumbled, "It's meant to be a fair competition based on talents."

"Yea, I want to vote for Rika noona!" Dino huffed.

"Not even," Vernon rolled his eyes, "I don't care who we vote for, as long as we vote based on talents, which may well be Rika anyway. Just...not Han Hyorin. Please?" 

"I really..." Seungcheol ruffles his hair frustratedly, not sure of what decision to make and having a burden of bearing the consequences for his dongsaeng, yet at the same time knowing it wasn't right to have a pre-decided vote for Hyorin— Hyorin especially.

"Guys? I've got an idea," Jun suddenly pipes up from his chair, the moody air suddenly dissipated and his eyes bright with mischievousness. 

"Well?" Woozi raises an eyebrow and grins.

__________________

"So who do we vote for hyung?" 

"Well, now that we've watched all of it, we should vote within our group right?"

"I say Jeon Rika," Youngjae nods, "Her singing voice is really able to captivate the audience, and although that was her performance point, the guitar was amazing too."

"I agree," Jr. chuckles, him and JB their hands slightly raised in favour of Rika.

"I vote Han Hyorin," Jackson purses his lips boredly, then turns to look at Bambam with a jerk of his head and a stare.

"O-oh, hyung, same. Han Hyorin," Bambam quickly joins in the vote. 

"Seriously?" Youngjae asks in disbelief, to which the three foreign members keep quiet.

"I actually..." Yugyeom laughs shyly, "vote for Kimmy Lee, although there's already a majority but...still."

"So Mark? If you vote Han Hyorin then we have to do a revote, but if you vote anyone else then Got7 votes for Jeon Rika."

All the boys stare expectantly at Mark as he bites his lips thinking hard, then ruffles his hair in frustration.

"It's not that hard Mark," JB laughs, "Just choose whatever your heart first chose."

"I..." Mark starts, a frown evident on his face.

"I vote...Han-,"  to which a bored smirk appears on Jackson's face.

"I vote Han Rika."

"Eh?!"

__________________

"Aish, who was the stupid person who suddenly added in the rule that we can't vote for participants from our company? It's so unfair! Rika was the best out there." Jungkook pouts and turns his head away from the discussion.

"Aigoo uri golden maknae," Jin chuckles and swivels Jungkook's chair to join the group negotiation again, "The rule is meant to make things fair. What if all the companies vote for their own participants even though they're horrible?" 

"Still, even if she wasn't from Bighit, Rika evidently did the best out there today. She had the best stage presence." Jungkook huffs frustratedly. 

"Aigoo..." Jimin ruffles Jungkook's hair, "Maybe if you opened your eyes you might see that there wasn't just Rika who catches your eye." (A/N: Like Jimin himself Looool).

"I think that girl Kimmy Lee was pretty amazing," Suga drawled lazily.

"I don't mean it in a bad way either but she may have even been better than Rika," J-hope says.

"That's true." Rapmonster nodded, "Her rap was really good."

"Well what do you expect? How long has that Kimmy girl trained for, and how long has Rika trained for?" V grins, patting Jungkook on the back. 

"Then I guess our vote goes to...Kimmy Lee?"

____________________

"And now for the solo performance votes! We'll be reading off each vote from all our guest idols today one by one, and then making the final count at the end, so stay in your seats ladies and gentlemen!"

"From EXO, Kimmy Lee!

...From Vixx, Kimmy Lee again! My my, this girl's on fire! (A/N: Hunger games totally sticking to my mind)

...From Boyfriend, Han Hyorin! Hmm...I wonder why this vote appeared? There must be some special charm that Boyfriend saw that I didn't! (A/N: Damn brutal, MC)

...From Boys Republic, Ji Jihyun!

...From Infinite, Jeon Rika!

...From Beast, Kimmy Lee again?!

...From Got7, Jeon Rika! 

...From BtoB, Jeon Rika! Goodness, it looks like there is a general consensus that these two girls are doing amazing!

...From BTS, Kimmy Lee! This is getting intense! Out of all the performers, only these two girls are getting all the votes? Is it going to end in a tie?

...And finally, our last idol group vote...

There are already 4 votes for Kimmy Lee and 3 votes for Jeon Rika! 

What will it be?

And from Seventeen..."

.

.

.

—————————————

"Dun dun dun!!! :P I kinda love snarky MCs, they're hilarious. What's gonna HAPPENnnnnnnnnnn :O

And god that Hyorin even dares to ruin our SVT boys's stage? Especially Performance team?!!!! HMPOI Fk;ladfjak;ejlwfds;lka,f;alkfj dI HATE HAN HYORIN.

Also...I wonder who was that genius who came up with the new rule <3 I love you whoever genius that was!!! :D

Love you guys <3

Oh and recently I've gotten into Day6 sooo hard. Jae's so cute XD #swegchicken

RinaYumi" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
614K 29.2K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
91.8K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc