Dr. August. [TMAD series.]

By Bhettiboop

"Being a sex therapist ain't all it's cracked up to be. Business is business." - Dr. August. More

"Virgin Mary."
"Control."
"Tickle Me."
"Like my Husband."
"Dr."
"Against my Will."
"Strip."
"Fruitista."
"I'll be your doctor."
"15."
"Numra."
"Let's get nasty."
"25."
"Battered."
"Plus Sized."
"Poolside."
"Good times."
"..."
"Speechless."
"Catching Up."
"Far Out."
"Old Times."
"Crossroads."
"Back at the office."
"Sex Ed."
"The Naughty Side."
"Kidnapped."
"Rising High."
"Damn..."
"?"
"Temptation......"
"Wife Swap."
"3."
"For the better."
"I've been thinking..."
"First."
"Ugly Trait."
"Daughter."
"Big Step."
"....walk away."
"Mother of God."
"Sin."
"Bar Mitzvah."
"Delivery."
"Jayla."
"Numra." [Part 2.]
"Commander in chief."
"Positive."
"Sleep with me."
"Bombshell."
"Spit it out!"
"On her plate..."
"Bond."
"....testify."
"Toll on your Body."
"1st testiment."
"2nd testiment."
"3rd testiment."
"4th testament."
"Naughty Girl."
"Who's there?"
"Ratted Out."
"Blood over Water."
"Moving on..."
"Domino Effect."
"Jury."
"Shit..."
"Matter of Time."
"Beyond Stressed."
"Hold On!"
"Turntables." [Part 1.]
Turntables. [Part 2.]
"It doesn't get any easier..."
"Fly Away."
"All is well." **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

"I Fucking Love it."

67.9K 1.1K 620
By Bhettiboop

When Numra woke up the next day, it was the weekend. There was no army school, so this made it better for her to get some rest. When he woke up, Dr. August was still asleep in the same position that he fell asleep in the night before. She chuckled to herself and went back to bed. It was 8:05.

But when Numra woke up the second time, it was 3:20pm. They'd slept for almost 12 hours.

"Oh my goodness." Numra gasped as she jolted up. "Wake up, Chresanto. Wake up!"

Dr. August lifted a little up in the bed, watching Numra get up and grab her things. He hadn't slept in so long that he still was sleepy. Numra rushed over to her phone and dialed her mothers cell phone, trying to get in contact with Christina.

"Hello?" Christina said in a wide awake tone.

"Hey baby." Numra panted in a nervous tone. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Me and grandma are gonna go to the park." Christina smiled. "James is supposed to be there!"

"You two be careful." Numra said in a serious tone. "I'll be at the hotel in a minute, alright?"

"Is that Christina?" Dr. August asked, quickly jumping out of her sleep.

"Is that daddy?" Christina cheered. "Can I talk to him? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?"

Numra let out a deep sigh. She turned to Dr. August and placed a small smile onto her face, then handed her phone. Dr. August took the phone, cheesing afterwards.

"Hello? Chrissy?" Dr. August smiled.

"DAD!" Christina shouted as she listened in on her. "Hey!"

"Hey baby." Dr. August cheered, unable to take the small smile off of her face. "How are you?"

"Fine." Christina sighed. "Miss you!"

"I miss you too." Dr. August said. "When are you gonna come and see me?"

"I don't know. Whenever mommy allows it." Christina said. "Can you ask her?"

Dr. August looked as Numra sat on the edge of the bed, then turned back to her.

"I.........I think that I'll ask her another time." Dr. August said in a nervous tone. "I'll ask her when things get better."

"Are you guys gonna be together, now?" Christina whined. "I really want you two to be with each other again..."

"Mom's REALLY mad at dad right now, so I have to make sure that everything gets better first." Dr. August sighed. "I promise that I'll let you know, okay?"

"Okay." Christina said. "Bye. Love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart." Dr. August sighed. "Bye."

As Dr. August hung up the phone, he sighed and glanced up as Numra placed her jacket on.

"Wait, are you leaving?" Dr. August said in a more awake and clear tone.

"Yes." Numra nodded.

"Wait, Numra...." Dr. August said as he stood up. "Can you just stay for the rest of the day?"

"Chresanto I have to get back an-"

"Just for some dinner." Dr. August continued. "That's all. Afterwards, you can leave. Alright?"

"Fine. Fine!" Numra said, grinning a little. "I'll stay."

"Yes." Dr. August cheered. "After I get back from work, I'll definitely make us some fresh pasta and wine. One of your favorite dinners."

Dr. August kissed Numra on the cheek and prepared to shower and get ready for the day. When he left a half an hour later, Numra was forced to do absolutely nothing but lounge around. When Numra seen a whole bunch of his clean clothes in a basket, she decided to do the nice deed and fold his clothes for him while watching TV. While in the middle of doing this, Numra's phone rang. It was her doctor. Numra picked up her phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" Numra smiled.

"Hey Numra. It's your doctor." The doctor smiled. "How have you been handling your news on your positive results?"

"Oh I got positive results on my urinary test?" Numra smiled as she set Dr. August's clothes down. "That's great!"

"Yeah, remember we talked about that the other day?" The doctor said in a confused tone.

"Oh. Sorry. It must've slipped my mind." Numra giggled.

"Well, you may want to come in a few times during your first months." The doctor continued. "This way, you'll be healthy in the long run. Okay?"

"Will do." Numra cheered. "Thanks."

Numra hung up the phone, not having the slightest clue on what the doctor was really talking about. Numra spent an hour folding all of his clothes and placing them neatly around, then took a few of his dirty clothes from his room to wash. She felt like catering to him today. When she filled the washer machine up with hot water and soap, someone knocked on the door. When Numra opened it, she realized who it was.

Jayla.

Both of their faces frowned as they looked upon each other in disgust. Numra didn't like her because of what happened at the office, and Jayla didn't like her because of how she'd been treating Dr. August. Jayla gave Numra a sharp look, then brushed past her as she stepped into the house.

"Chres?" Jayla shouted out for him. "Did you get any sleep yet? I bought you some sleep medicine!"

"He's not here." Numra groaned as she gave her an irritated look. "And he got some good sleep last night. With me."

"Did I ask you, bitch?" Jayla snapped as she turned to her. "I can look for myself."

"Don't disrespect me." Numra snapped back, slamming down her basket. "I didn't do it to you, so don't you dare do it to me!"

"I don't give a fuck about how you feel. I have no respect for you!" Jayla shouted as she stepped a little closer to her. "You've been treating Chresanto like pure SHIT and for some reason he still wants to be with you. You're a complete bitch like I said before!"

"Please explain." Numra said as she folded her arms and looked at her.

"He rescues you out of an abusive relationship, he helps you AND Christina get into school, he sits here moping and questions wether or not he wants to work at his job for you, and he buys you all of these things and you won't even let him see his fucking daughter!" Jayla barked. "You don't deserve a man like Chresanto and one day he's gonna realize it and kick your ass to the curb!"

"He's lied to me, bailed out on me, cheated on me TWICE, and he continues to talk about you!" Numra shouted. "I'm not like you. I don't tolerate being ran over and stepped on."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Chresanto pays no type of attention to you, so what do you keep on butting in for?" Numra growled through her teeth. "He clearly said that business is business and ditzy absent minded girls still think that you have a shot at getting with him when that's not the case!"

"Well why was he kissing me, then?" Jayla grinned.

"He was kissing you because you're only wanted for your vagina and that's all!" Numra shouted, pounding at her. "It's been 7 years that you've spent with him and guess what? He STILL doesn't want you! He wants me, he wants to start a family, and he wants me to stay with him and I want him as well! You're in the friend zone, Jayla. Learn how to stay there!"

Jayla sat there and stared at Numra, unable to say anything else. She clenched her jaw together, staring angrily at her as Numra placed a smile onto her face.

"I'm the wife, and you're the mistress." Numra laughed as she glared at Jayla's dumbfounded look. "Stay out of me, Chresanto's, and Christina's business and go get what they call a LIFE."

"Get out of my face." Jayla growled as Numra stood inches away from her.

"Make me." Numra growled back as she placed her hands on the sides of her hips.

Jayla stared at her in fury, then made her way out of the house. Numra smiled and followed her to close the door, when Jayla turned sharply around.

"I've been there for Chresanto more than you EVER have!" Jayla shouted at her as she stood on the porch, crying tears of frustration. "I deserve Chres! NOT you!"

Numra chuckled and bowed her head, shutting the door in her face.

"You hear me you controlling and selfish son of a bitch!" Jayla shouted from the outside of the home. "I deserve Chres! I deserve him!"

"Go home, Jayla." Numra sighed as she placed some of the shirts and pants together. "You're wasting you're time."

2 minutes later, Numra heard Jayla get inside of the car and screech out of the driveway. It was yet another victory for Numra. Not to mention that she had another baby on the way that she had no idea about.

Dr. August came home an hour later with a lot of bags and groceries, then placed them by the refrigerator. Numra hugged him at the door and soon after, they got right to cooking dinner. Dr. August made the alfredo sauce while Numra boiled the noodles and tomatoes. 45 minutes later, Dr. August made both of their plates while Numra poured their wine, sat down at the table, then had a decent dinner together. For the whole entire time, they had small talk and even shared a few laughs. At the end of the dinner, Dr. August was sure that he had it in the bag.

But it didn't. As soon as they got done eating, Numra washed her plate and grabbed her jacket.

"Wait a minute, where are you going?" Dr. August asked in a shocked tone.

"Back to my hotel, Chresanto." Numra sighed.

"You're still gonna leave?" Dr. August groaned.

"Yes."

"Goddamnit, Numra!" Dr. August shouted as he banged on the table, startling her as she jumped and turned his way.

"Excuse me?" Numra gasped as she held her chest, giving him a shocked look.

"I've begged, I've asked, I've cried, what the hell do I have to do to get you to stay?" Dr. August asked in a frustrated and hurt tone. "I'm trying Numra, but I'm running out of ideas! I mean I.......I can't fucking sleep without knowing that you and Christina are here! That sounds corny but damnit it's true!"

"That's not my point, Chresanto!" Numra shouted back. "I want you to realize the woman you betrayed!"

"I realize it, Numra! I realize it now!" Dr. August growled. "I just need you here! I don't care if you don't talk to me, but at least stay here. Please!"

"I'll think about it." Numra sighed.

An hour later . .

Dr. August slowly rolled off of Numra's body, panting and gasping for hair. Both of their eyes were less than halfway open, both of their bodies were soaked in sweat, and the room was filled with hot hair. Both of them lay naked under the blankets, breathing heavily and gasping each others air. Numra slowly turned to Dr. August and placed a small grin on her face, watching his chest move up and down.

"Oh man..." Dr. August sighed as small drops of sweat coated his hairline. "That was good."

"Was it good?" Numra whispered to him.

"Yeah that was good, baby." Dr. August mumbled as he leaned over and kissed Numra on her lips.

Dr. August rolled back on his side as they both glanced up at the ceiling, huffing and puffing badly. Once again, they had a hot and nasty sex session. Numra turned to Dr. August and started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Dr. August laughed as well.

"What's wrong with us?" Numra laughed as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "We were just arguing, and now we're in bed!"

"I don't know, but I fucking love it." Dr. August growled through his teeth as he kissed Numra on her forehead and allowed her to lay on his chest.

But what they didn't know, is that she was already a month pregnant. And not knowing that she would be a mother of two kids, she did the things that a "non-pregnant" woman would do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 124 5
The one thing that's guaranteed in life is change. Doesn't mean it's always good, though.
147K 3.4K 64
If you love something, set it free; If it comes back its yours, if it doesn't, it never was. ~ Richard Bach I honestly thought that my life was crumb...
9.1K 263 38
"I mean, life is what it is. Nobody can change that...right?" ©®...