Married to the Bidder

By dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family โ€ข Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother โ€ข Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart โ€ข Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Chapter 39: Black Out

247K 8.7K 341
By dearhearty

"Belle, is something wrong?" Catalina asked me, waking me up from my thoughts.

I slowly look up to see her staring down at me, not just her actually but five pairs of eyes. Actually we are here in a club, not in Blue Pirate Club but a party club that is filled with dancing people.

We just thought that maybe go out and have a girls night out but badly, some of the male workers in the club are also here. They just squeeze themselves in the truck even though they are not invited.

Well, back to the girls. I opened my eyes at them "What?" I asked, unaware of what is happening.

"What's wrong with you, girl?" Ashley asked, placing her hand on my shoulder. "You've been staring at the ladies' restaurant for almost an hour now. Are you gonna poop or something?"

They all laughed and I just blend in with them. "Sorry about that, girls. Got my mind occupied" I excused, taking a glass of...I don't know what that drink is but it's on the tray.

"What are you thinking?" One of them, Julia asked.

Actually since we are six girls at the table, me, Catalina, Ashley, Julia, Candy and Dianne. We are all entertainers. We are not close friends with the strippers because they are very snobbish.

"I...I am just thinking...if I should save money to buy a...lingerie." wait, that's bad.

They looked at me weirdly but I just laugh it off. "Oh boy, just ignore me" I hide my face and turn the other side.

"You're acting so weird since the other day, Amiga." Catalina said.

"Are you sick?" Candy asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong. Trust me."

I look around the club to see Michael talking to some random blonde girl and if I am correct, he is flirting with her.

Well, Michael and I are in speaking terms. It started when I came back to the club and he was the one who greeted me first. I apologized to him but he stopped me and he told me that he is the one who needs to apologize.

For now, we try to go back in being good friends and I don't have a problem with that as long as we are both happy.

He is a natural playboy. I don't know what that means but he is. He can have girls in just a snap of his fingers so right now, I bet he will be bringing that bimbo home.

"Can I have something strong?" I asked the bartender and he just nod his head and started mixing up some liquors.

"Hey..." Julia nudge me on my shoulder then lean down to whisper on my ear. "That guy out there is looking at you"

But I just ignored it. "That is just a drunk man who is attracted to me, don't mind him." The bartender served me the drink so I asked and I started to drink it in one go. Fuck, it burns down my throat. I raised my finger for another one to the bartender and he just nodded.

And then another drink, then another drunk until I became tipsy.

"Hey slow down on the drinking, Belle. You don't want to get yourself drunk." Catalina told me, but I didn't listen to her.

Well, she is not my mother.

"Don't worry, Catalina. Simple drinks like this won't harm me." I smirked at her then drink one more glass.

"But slow down, girl." Ashley said, stopping the bartender to give me more drinks.

Shit. I just want to drink and forget about Rafael even for just this night. Then tomorrow, I will suffer again from this fucking heartache.

Damn it. I will just smoke then. I light one cigarette and place it between my teeth, before listening to the girls' girly conversation.

"Seriously, that guy at the back is really watching you" Dianne whispered to me.

"Don't freaking mind those bastards. They just don't know what to do" I told her, leaning back to the chair, puffing out some smokes. "Anyway, aren't you girls gonna dance? Don't waste the night and there are a lot of handsome guys out there waiting to for you"

"Yeah, let's go!" Ashley straightened up her dress "C'mon, girls." She grab everyone's hand then dragged them to the dance floor.

"You wanna go?" Catalina looked at me.

"Oh no, you go on ahead. I'll just go to the restroom." I stood up and went ahead, I just want to wash my face and look at myself.

I got into the restroom and I got suddenly yelped when I saw a couple kissing no making out inside. "Fuck, this is a club, Damn it! Jeez, what's wrong with you people?!" I blurted at them and leave. Shit, that is something that I don't want to see.

"Belle." Someone called me and I turn around to be surprised to see Scott standing there, with a serious look on me.

"Scott? What are you doing here?"

"Aren't a man like me forbidden to go to a club like this?" Okay, him and his sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes before answering him "No. Sorry for asking." There is also sarcasm in my voice. "Wait, are you alone?" I questioned, if he is here...probably~

"The boss is not here, ugly. I went here with my friends like you." He replied, reading my mind. "I just notice that you two are really madly in love with each other."

My eyebrows touched in confusion. What is he trying to say?

"I don't know what you mean by that" I let out a chuckle, trying to escape his eyes from meeting mine.

"You two are both acting like zombies." He stated, laughing out loud. "If you could just see the boss right now...he is like you, staring at nothing, drunk every night and he became scarier to be honest."

"So what are you trying to tell me, Scott? That I should go back to him and act like nothing happened? No, thank you." I shook my head and crossed my arms. There is no freaking way I would do that so that everything will be okay.

"I am not saying anything, ugly. Don't be so assuming about it ." He raised an eyebrow at me.

I simply glared at him "Seriously, Scott are you here to annoy me?"

"Is it working?"

"No"

"Liar."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yep, just like your husband."

"Fuck you. Leave me alone."

Then he tilted his head on one side and grinned amusingly "Wow, is this the real you? You have gotten feistier since you became single."

"Because you are freaking annoying me." I spat at him. "What is your problem anyway? Why do you just suddenly come here and annoy me?"

"Oh nothing much, ugly. I am surprised to see a low class girl like you in a club and even got shocked to see that you are acting just like the boss. You miss him, don't you? Because I am sure he does too."

I took a deep breath and let myself calm. I am so close in punching this man.

"I'm gonna kill you, Scott." I murmured and about to walk away.

"Fine. Just make sure that you don't regret your decision, Belle. If that is what you really want then go ahead." The tone of his voice changed. Okay, why did he even take that seriously?

"What~"

"You know what I mean. Don't act so stupid because I know what I am talking about.

"Hey Scott, I'm already tired. Lets go home." A feminine voice called and I saw her coming near us.

Scott's serious look on his face changed and then smiled at the girl "Okay, baby. Right back at yah" he told her then turn to me "Until we meet again, ugly. No matter what your decision is, make sure you've think about it very clearly."

Then he turn to leave with the beautiful girl.

His girlfriend? I don't know.

My decision. Is he trying to tell me about my decision on leaving Rafael? That he wants me to go back to him and forgive him? No way. But I don't really catch him well.

Oh well, that might be the last time I'm gonna see him. My world is different from his now. We will not see each other again and that is for the better. That's a part of moving on. You don't want to be friends too with your ex's friend as well, right?

Jeez, I need some fresh air.

I need to breathe so I left the club and got outside. I don't want to be near that crowded place. So I when I left the club, I saw many people also outside so I went around at the back which was very quiet.

But I'm freezing my butt off in this place.

look at each one of them as I watch them twinkle in there. All of them are together in the sky, all of them, not alone. They are like diamonds.

Hey Rafael, wherever you have, I hope you are staring at the moon like me.

I remember, a kind customer of mine once told me that there is a love spell gonna happen when you look at the moon. He said, if you and the guy you love stares and makes the same wish on the full moon, you will be together forever.

I don't know if that is true but no one is gonna happen if you try. Its not like Rafael is gonna wish that too, I know he won't.

I puff more smoke and I didn't noticed that I've been staring at the sky top long that I already finished a stick of my cigarette.

The girls are probably looking for me now so I should go back in and the coldness in here is gonna freeze me any minute now.

"So, this is the real you." a voice spoke behind me.

Oh what now?

I turn to face who it was but my breath stopped when I noticed that it is the least person that I am expecting tonight.

Marissa ...

"What do you want, princess?" I asked with a little snobbish look. "Did you finally bang my husband behind my back?"

Where did she come from?

"I just had a little background check on you since you finally parted ways with your beloved husband." She informed me. "I have you followed every where you go, had you investigate. I want to know every detail of the woman that Rafael chose over me"

"What?" This woman is nuts.

"I found out that little Mrs. Knight is not so rich after all. She is nothing but a slut garbage who got paid for a night." she laughed evilly "You don't have anything to prove at all"

Can I slap this girl? Because I am so close to that. Why do rich people always have their own ways to knowing information about something?

First it was only Scott then this woman came along that got me more annoyed.

She's pregnant, Belle. Control your temper. You don't want to be a killer.

"Be careful on your choice of words, Marissa. Or I might forget that your pregnant." I spat at her, I just went here to have some piece of mine and silence but unfortunately, there is nothing snail here that is need to be shut up.

"Why? What are you gonna do, sweetie? Slap me? What do you think Rafael would think if he found out that oy hurt the mother of his child."

My eyes widen, don't act like you care, Belle. Ignore her, she is only messing with your head. She wants you to suffer.

"Don't believe it? Don't you know that he always comes to my condo before he goes home to you? He would come to me and tell me that he had a boring wife at home that can't pleasure him like I do to him." She eyed me, challengingly.

But in don't want to fight someone twisted so I just went with the flow. "What do you want to prove, Marissa?"

" That Rafael loves me. He doesn't want you in his life anymore." She said directly to me.

But it only made me laugh "No, I don't think so, honey." I raised my chin and smiled, confidently. "Let me tell you something, Marissa. Who do you think I am?"

She narrowed her eyes at me. Oh, does she think that I'm scared of her? Well, she is fucking wrong with that.

"Marissa, I'm his wife. And you?" I smirked, just telling her the truth because she doesn't want to swallow that she doesn't have a spot in the family. "You're just a desperate, gold digging bitch."

"You whore!"

"Me, a whore?" Then I laughed, mischievously. I really wanted to laugh at her idiotic face.
"How about you? What do you call yourself? Rafael was your boyfriend then you turn to his older brother because you think that he is the one who is gonna inherit all the money then now it was given to my husband, you want him back. If I am a whore then what are you?" I raised an eyebrow "A disgusting sauce who would bang anyone."

Then she started slapping me hard on my cheeks. "YOU BITCH!"

"Accept what is true, whore!" I slapped her as well but we just fall on the ground..

She's pregnant, you idiot!

"Fuck" I just cursed. "I don't want to hurt you, Marissa. You're pregnant!" I said, moving away from her because I really don't want to hurt her.
If she wasn't pregnant, I must have already pushed her on the cold floor and leave her be but since I'm a good girl, I won't do that.

"Fight, bitch!" She hissed as she grab my hair and pulled me to her, harshly. God, that was so painful.

Damn this girl!

"I don't want to be a killer, Marissa. I don't want to be the reason for your baby to be killed." My voice was ragged as I try to escape her.

But she just don't know how to give up and still tries to catch me.

This girl has no fucking heart. She is putting her child in risk and from what I know, first trimester of pregnancy is hard. Fighting is not good for the little one.

Damn, if that is Rafael's child, I swear I am gonna curse both of it's parents. He made someone pregnant but not his wife but his mistress. The nerves that they got. They are fucking seeing each other behind my back! They are so cruel.

"Stop, Marissa. God, do you plan on killing your baby?" I try to tell her but she is too angry to kill me instead! I just escaped her until we got near the road.

"I'm gonna kill you first! Because of you!..." Then she started crying all of a sudden. "Because of you...Rafael didn't love me anymore! I will kill you then he will love me again!" Then she pushed me on the high way causing me to fall, face first.

"No! Marissa, stop!" I shouted at her but she didn't listen to me. "You don't want to do this."

I try to raise myself using my elbows then I slowly stand up but it was too late, a very bright blinding light in front of me, headed some car honks and then I just froze like a statue on the center if the high way.

"Belle!!!" That was Scott's voice then everything slows down before my eyes like in the movies and I saw Marissa's grinding face as I slowly turn my face towards the light. But before I knew it, my body was blown away and I hear car windows crashed on me and then...

Everything went black.

A total black out.

~•~

Oh my, something happened to our Belle. I hope you comment your reactions cuz i really want to know what you think. I wish you support my story and I know it's quite a shock to know what happened to Belle.

Marissa is evil isn't she?

But please comment and vote on my story! Every comment means so much to me. God bless and have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 13.9K 16
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
844K 39.9K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
243K 29.4K 16
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1.5M 69.9K 76
แ€™แ€ฌแ€—แ€ฌแ€›แ€…แ€บ + แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€Šแ€ฎแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€”แ€บ ( 8.9.2023)