Only Time Could Tell

By Please_Trust_Me

Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chpater 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapeter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Authour's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Aftermath
NOTE
please take note
NEW STORY

Chapter 29

174 3 1
By Please_Trust_Me

I checked my Tweeter while Niall packed s bag of my stuff. We decided not to tell Harry and the others that I was coming home because they would want to throw a party or something and I didn't want that right now. I just wanted to relax. We thought we would tell them a day later so I got get some time to relax without everyone at my house.

"You ready Love?" Niall asked. I locked my phone and got up off my bed.

"Yes. But I want to say bye to Heather before we leave."

"Okay. I am going to go put the bags in the car." he picked up the bags and gave me a kiss on the cheek before we walked out my room. I grabbed my phone and purse then walked out the room to the front desk.

"Hi. Can you please page Heather Halloway?"

"Sure thing." She messed with something on a machine.

I took a seat in a chair and waited for Heather. I heard her voice coming down the hallway so I stood up and waited for her to appear from around the corner.  

When she saw me her smile turned to a small frown. Then she came running up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"Cassie, I am going to miss you."

"I am going to miss you too, Mommy Heather!" 

By now both of us were crying. We had become so close to each other. She was like my mom. Since I didn't have one.

"You are such a strong young Lady! And I will never forget you." She said as I pulled away from our embrace.  "And you call me any time you have a problem or just want to talk." She said as she wiped away one of my tears.

"I will. I promise."

I wiped her tears away then gave her another hug. When we pulled away I saw Niall walking towards us. 

"Thank you so much for everything Heather. It really means a lot." He said and gave her a hug.

"It was nothing you two." She said.

"Good Bye Heather!" I said as Niall took my hand in his and we walked towards the door.

"Good Bye Cass! Bye Niall! And remember, NO FUNNY BUSINESS!"

"YES HEATHER!" we both yell back at her with a chuckle.

Niall helped me into the car then he got into the drivers seat. Most of the car ride home was silent until I heard some familiar notes. I turn to Niall and her has the same look on his face.

"YOU'RE INSECURE! DONT KNOW WHAT FOR!"

We both yelled at the top of our voices. And I let out a laugh.

"YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR-OR! DONT NEED MAKE-UP, TO COVER UP! BEING THE WAY YOU THAT ARE IS EN-ENOUGH!"

"Cassie! Please you are blowing my eardrums out. And you of off key a little." He let out a chuckle and looked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

" THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL! "

Niall let out another laugh at me. "We're home babe" He turned off the car and got out. He ran to my side to open the door for me. He held out his hand for me and i took it. We walked hand in hand up to the front door but then I stopped him. 

"Niall, We forgot about Macy! When she sees that I am home she will tell Harry."

"Don't worry. She has been staying with Harry and the boys cause she didn't want to stay in the house by herself"

"Oh" I said.

"yeah. So that means we are home alone for the night." he said and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Not tonight, Ni. I just want some time to relax."

"Alright. I understand. Come on, lets get inside." He put his hand on the small of my back and lead my inside.

I missed my little house so much! But Macy has left it a mess. "Wow, she really trashed this place." Niall said and it felt like he read my mind.

"Ugg. I am going to go get changed then you are going to help me clean this please up." I said as I walked towards the stairs.

"Fine. But you have to promise me something,"

"What?" He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist so that my back was to his front. I leaned my head back, resting it on his chest.

"You have to promise me that you will cuddle with me tonight while we watch a movie."

"I think I can keep that promise." I said in a whisper. I unwrapped his arms from my waist and headed up the stairs.

"Niall!" I yelled at him when he smacked my in the butt.

I went upstairs and changed into some black short- shorts and put on a pink sports bra. I have been around Niall in a sports bra so it wouldn't be such a big deal. When I met Niall and the other boys i was actually in a sports bra.

*****FLASHBACK*****

Harry had been home for like 2 days now and her brought his band. And i hate meeting new people so i stayed in my room as much as I could. I haven't even seen them yet. I would hear then talk in the hall but I have never seen their faces.

it was like 1 am in the morning and I wanted some water, so I got of  bed and headed down towards the kitchen. I figured everyone was asleep so i jut walked out of my room in my sports bra.

I opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. I opened it and took a big swig. I turned around and almost choked on my water.

All of Harry's band mates were in the door way looking at me. But I didn't see Harry. And I have to say. The boys in front of me were hot.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked as I took another drink from my water.

"You must be Cassie. Nice to meet you. I am Louis by the way." He stuck out his hand for my to shake it but i just rolled my eyes at him and turned my back towards him.

"Oh sassy. I see how it is." he said as he spun me around. "This here his Liam. Zayn. And this little Irish Leprechaun  is Niall." I raised an eyebrow at them and let out a sigh.

They were just looking at me and it was kinda awkward. 

"So um, can I help you guys with anything?" I said and made sure to add a lot of attitude to it.

"Oh No. But umm Love. You aren't wearing a shirt, just a bra."

"Shit." I murmured under my breathe so they could barley hear. "Oh I am sorry. But I will have you know that this is my house. So you can deal with it." I walked towards the stair case. But I turned back around to them before i walked up the stairs. "Don't tell Harry you saw me only in a sports bra. He will kill me"

"Sure thing Love. Good night. Sweet Dreams." Niall said. And Louis wasn't kidding about him being Irish, he had a thick accent. It was kinda sexy.

*****END OF FLASHBACK*****

I laughed a little at the memory. I quickly brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun. I was about to turn around but i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist form behind.

"Hey sexy."

"Niall, stop it. We have to clean." i let out a laugh. I think Niall expected me to try to struggle out of his arms because he tightened his grip on me.

"You know... I wont be able to stay focused on cleaning if you are looking as good as you are."

I got out of his arms and turned around so that I was facing him, and i put my hands on his shoulders.

"Thank you. But the sooner we get the house clean, the earlier we can go watch a movie and cuddle like I promised you." I gave him a wink and his eyes widened when he realized what I was hinting at.

"I will start in the kitchen then." He said then gave me quick peck on then lips. He walked out of my room.

I quickly made my bed and tidied up my room a little. Then went into the hallway to pick up all the clothes that were on the floor. I threw them into the laundry machine and started a wash.

I walked down stairs to start cleaning the TV room but I saw that Niall was already cleaning in there. His back was towards me so I took advantage of it. I walked very quietly behind him. I jumped on to his back and wrapped my arms around his lower waist.

In one quick Movement he twisted me around so we were face to face now. He was still holding me and  He gave me a smile

"What are you smiling about?"

"Well from what is looks like." He turned his head and scanned the room. "The house is now clean." He gave me and a smile and I returned it by giving him a peck on the lips. I pulled away but he leaned back in towards me and crashed our lips together.

Our lips molded together and moved in sync. Then I felt him run his tongue along my bottom lip asking for permission. But I didn't open. I could sense him getting frustrated. He slid his tongue against my lip again, but I still didn't open. I smiled into the kiss and laughed a little. I felt him get even more frustrated at me. Then he pushed me up against the wall, but we still didn't break our kiss. He tried to get me to open my mouth again but I still wouldn't let his tongue in.

"Uh Niall!!!" I yelped when he squeezed my ass. He took advantage of it and slipped his tongue in my mouth and quickly found mine. He laughed cause he finally won. I felt Niall start to carry my up the stairs. we walked up the stairs and never broke the kiss once. He walked into me room and shut the door with his foot. He layed me down on my bed hovering over me. He started to kiss and bite my neck leaving a love bite. Then he went back to my lips and kissed me again.

I pulled away to catch my breathe. We were both breathing hard trying to catch our breath.

"I am going to go pick out a movie." I said in a whisper into his ear.

"Aww come on Cass."

"No. I said not tonight. And if you don't get off me right now, I am going to pick a chic-flic movie" I laughed and he got off of me and pulled me off the bed. He gave me a peck on the lips and i left to go into Macy's room where the movies were.

I grabbed the movie The Notebook.  I walked back into me room and saw Niall under the covers in my bed.

"Cass! You said you wouldn't choose a chic-flick!" He said as I took he DVD out and put it in.

"Oh it will be fine! This is a great movie anyway." I pressed play and crawled into the bed and layed down next to him.

I felt Niall wrap his arms around me and pull me closer to him. I pulled away from him and let out a giggle.

"Love you promised!" He said and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said with a sigh and snuggled back up to him. He put his arms around my waist and I put my head on his chest. I felt him start to play with the ends of my hair when I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
4.5K 77 10
Part 1 in the: 1D Family Series Cassie Sky-Tomlinson is your average teenager going through the most average teen things. Well that is until her moth...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
74.1K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...