I Found a Boy

By cosmiczephyr

During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to... More

I'm Out
High School
Turning Tables
Cockiness
Nobody's Perfect
Red
One Last Time
Blow
Ghost
Out of the Woods
Tough Lover
Ray of Light
I'm Not the Only One
Team
Take You There
This Love
Dark Horse
Alive
Bad Blood
Battlefield
Countdown
Dark Side
Love in the Dark
Skyfall

The Wind Blows

10.5K 347 57
By cosmiczephyr

Untamed...

"No...No...No! No don't hurt them! Jackson! Scott! Dad! Run away! No!"

Stiles woke up to lightning and the rumbling of thunder outside his window. He jolted out of bed realizing that what he had experienced was only a dream. He rubbed his eyes while taking a deep breath. Tears cascaded down his cheeks. He had been crying in his sleep again.

Stiles had been having nightmares for the past week but told no one about them. He kept dreaming that someone or something was after him. They wanted Stiles to surrender something to them. Something that Stiles always had, but never knew he always possessed. Stiles didn't know what they wanted, so they threatened him with killing his loved ones. It was the same reoccurring dream over and over again. The sheriff was always working the night shift, so he had no idea of Stiles situation. Otherwise he would hear Stiles screaming in his sleep every night.

Whenever Jackson spent the night, the nightmares usually didn't haunt him. But every other time Jackson wasn't there, it felt like a never ending hell. Sometimes it felt as if it wasn't a dream. Some nights it felt as if he was living what was happening to him at that very moment. Everything was very vivid. As if he was actually running from something. He would wake up sore as if he ran ten miles nonstop the day before.

Stiles looked at the clock and saw that it was eight in the morning. It was a Saturday and he had plans to meet up with Jackson for breakfast at nine. Stiles just laid there while looking up to the ceiling thinking to himself. After a while, Stiles got up and got in the shower so he could get ready.

When he got out of the shower, Jackson texted him that he overslept and that he was about to hop in the shower himself. Stiles decided to take advantage of the extra time and catch up on some homework.

They agreed on riding together to breakfast just because they were already late. They had decided to take advantage of the day to plan out the whole Thanksgiving dinner at Derek's.

Thirty minutes had passed into their breakfast date at a local diner, and Stiles had barely touched his food. He was staring out the window observing as the raindrops crashed on the pavement outside.

"Stiles?" Jackson asked looking at Stiles.

"You alright? You haven't really touched your food. Something must be wrong because I know you love your bacon." Jackson said sticking a piece of the greasy meat in his mouth.

"I-I'm fine. Just overthinking things I guess." the  brown eyed boy replied.

"Are you sure? You know I'm here for you if you want to talk about it right? I'm not going anywhere." Jackson told him while reaching for his hand across the table.

Stiles smiled and nodded his head while he held his boyfriends hand. That was the first time he had smiled all morning.

Across the diner, there were some guys talking. They appeared to be high school jocks with their girlfriends eating breakfast. They had been staring at the couple giving them disgusted looks while making fun at them. Jackson heard them and so did Stiles, but Stiles just told him let it go and that it wasn't worth it.

By the time they got up to pay at the register, the jocks were still talking and staring at them. Stiles was getting a little irritated at that point. Jackson had to go to the bathroom real quick before they left. Stiles took a seat on one of the rotating chairs while he waited. The jocks got up to pay and were about to head out when they started talking out loud.

"Yo, let's get out of here bro. Never coming here again. Now that all the fags wanna come here to infest this place. We gotta find a new place to eat breakfast at. With normal people and not a bunch of freaks." one of the jocks said.

Stiles got so mad that he couldn't contain it anymore.

"Hey, idiot! If you're going to talk shit about me why don't you say it to my face?" Stiles shouted at him.

Everyone at the diner began to notice what was happening now.

The guy turned around and looked at him. He slowly started walking over to Stiles with angry expression.

"What did you call me..faggot?" the jock asked while shoving Stiles on the shoulder.

Stiles got up on his tip toes and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Idiot. Do you not understand the meaning of the term? Or do I have to spell it out for you?" Stiles said.

The jock grabbed him by his shirt and picked him up. Stiles began to struggle to get free, but failed. He was about to punch Stiles when in the blink of an eye, Stiles was dropped to the ground and saw the teen fly across the diner. He landed on one of the booths in a corner. Stiles looked to his left and saw Jackson standing there looking outraged while flashing his electric blue eyes at the jock. That's when the blond jock got up and flashed crimson red eyes at the two teens.

"An alpha." Stiles whispered in shock.

All the people began to flee the diner as the alpha bared his fangs and claws at the teens. Stiles turned towards the alpha's friends and two of them bared golden-yellow eyes at them.

"Oh shit...a werewolf pack." Stiles whispered.

"Stiles get back!" Jackson screamed.

Jackson saw the alpha running towards the nerdy teen.

Jackson pushed Stiles out of the way causing Jackson to take the hit. Jackson landed across the diner knocking down all the chairs and tables. Jackson got back up, but was stopped and hit by the two other werewolves. They ended up knocking him down once more.

"Jackson!" Stiles screamed.

"Stupid queer beta." The alpha said to him.

His pack members picked Jackson up and held him up. Jackson was struggling to free himself but wasn't succeeding.

"Stiles, run!" Jackson yelled at him.

The alpha was about to go for the kill when suddenly Stiles, filled with so much anger and desperation, ran towards the alpha screaming ready to punch him.

The alpha noticed Stiles running towards him. The alpha was ready to claw Stiles, when something unexpected happened.

Stiles felt a rush of adrenaline mixed with anger flood his veins. Something inside of him was ignited. He felt the rush coming from inside his body. As if something had broken free inside of him. Suddenly, this gust of air came bolting through his body. Out of no where, the alpha was flying. Stiles heard him screech at the impact. They boy didn't even touch him, and he had somehow managed to send him flying through the glass doors. The alpha shattered the glass doors of the diner and landed in middle of the street. The young jock landed unconscious under the rain. Everyone inside was shocked by what had just happened. Stiles looked at his fist in shock. No scratches whatsoever.

"What the-" Stiles said.

"Brad!" His betas screamed at him.

"You stupid little faggot!" the girl said. She let go of Jackson while walking towards Stiles.

"No! Leave him alone!" Jackson screamed while being held tight by the other beta.

Stiles kept on backing up as the she wolf was walking towards him. He was backed up against the counter with no where to run. Then the wolf jumped at him getting ready to strike.

"No!" Jackson screamed.

Stiles closed his eyes and held his hands straight out. Behind him, the pipes from the sinks bursted. The water jolted with so much strength and pressure, striking the wolf on her chest. She screeched as she landed outside the diner. Her body hit a light pole and collapsed on the ground. The light pole broke in half and collapsed on top her unconscious body. Stiles opened his eyes and saw what had just happened. He saw a trail of blood mixed with water on the ground. The water was so sharp and packed so much pressure, that it pierced through the wolf's skin. The other beta looked scared for his life at the sight. Jackson then hit him with the back of his head. The hit caught the beta off guard. Jackson freed one of his hands and twisted the betas hand while flipping him across the diner. Jackson rushed over to Stiles.

"Are you okay? What the hell just happened? H-How did you do that?"

"I-I-I don't know! I don't know Jackson! I'm scared! I-I don't know if it was me or...something else! I don't know!" the teen responded sounding scared and panicky.

**********

Forty-five minutes later they were at the sheriff's office trying to explain everything. Derek was there along with Scott.

"The alpha is dead. I managed to take the bodies away before the police got there." Derek said.

"You killed an alpha?" Scott asked sounding shocked.

"How Stiles? W-W-What did you do?"

"I already told you Scott! I don't know! All I know is that he was about to kill Jackson and I had to do something. I-I ran towards him, and next thing I know, this gust of wind came out of no where and he's flying across the street! I-I-I don't know what happened!" Stiles explained anxiously.

"The gust of wind came out of your fist." Jackson said in a serious tone. Everyone looked at him.

"I saw it. It just happened instantly. Stiles didn't even touch the alpha." Jackson told them.

Stiles looked at Jackson then down at his hands that were shaking in shock.

"What's happening to me..." he whispered.

*********

Later that evening, Stiles was looking through the beastiary in his room. There was nothing on supernatural beings with those certain abilities in the book. Stiles flipped through pages and noticed that a number had been skipped in the book. He noticed that there was a page missing. Then he went on to notice that there were actually five pages missing. He texted Derek and headed to his place.

Derek didn't know anything about the missing pages. So he had no choice but to go to someone he didn't wish he had to. He went to Peter Hale for help.

**********

"There is a myth that my grandfather used to tell us. He said that dragons were the only supernatural creatures that possessed elemental abilities. But he told us that their species had been extinct for thousands of years." Peter explained to the teen.

"There were mentions of a prophecy that stated that the spirits of the five elemental dragons would reincarnate into the body of a human being. It was said that their powers would re-emerge more powerful than ever when the prophecy came to life. Almost everyone thought that the prophecy was a myth, but with you coming to me today with this, the truth might be unfolding before our eyes..."

"There were five types of dragons. Water, fire, earth, and air." Peter told him.

"W-W-What's the fifth one?" Stiles asked.

"The fifth one is the most powerful type. The Alpha Dragon. An Alpha Dragon could control all four elements. With incredibly enhanced speed, strength, and other supernatural abilities, this creature was one of the most powerful beings to ever exist. To my knowledge there were records of only one of its kind to ever walk the face of the earth. My grandfather told us that when the spirit of the Alpha Dragon were to finally reawaken within the body of the chosen one, it was going to be for one reason."

"And what's that reason?" Stiles asked.

"To stop a great evil from returning. An old foe of the Alpha Dragon. The Black Phoenix. The most evil, dark, and twisted creature to ever exist." Peter said coldly.

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 8
''What the hell happened, Stiles?!'' He hisses. Stiles tries not to flinch from his dad's tone, but he fails miserably. ''I don't know, I don't know...
593 23 12
On the night Stiles and Scott look for the body, Stiles gets bitten by the Alpha. Join him on his journey to learn control with the help of a Sour-wo...
2.9K 18 34
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
39.8K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...