Our Life (An MB/Prodigy Love...

De TeAshaGriffin

Alyssa VanZant has been there for Mindless Behavior since the beginning. She is best friends with all of them... Mais

Our Life (An MB/Prodigy Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Final Chapter
Q&A

Chapter 26

690 13 3
De TeAshaGriffin

Date: June 19, 2012

Alyssa's POV

Prod: Alyssa, is this yours.?

Alyssa: No

Prod: Then, whos is it.?

Alyssa: Um,.........

Prod: Im not gonna ask again Now, whos is it.?

Alyssa:.........I cant tell you

Prod: Alyssa.!! We're in a relationship.! You should trust me enough to tell me.!

Alyssa: I DO trust you.! Its just that I promised the person that I wouldn't say anything.!!

(All of a sudden, we heard a huge crashing sound. We ran out of my room.)

Prod: Where did that come from.?

(We stood still and listened from a minute. We heard a screaming sound come from Ray's room.)

Alyssa: Its in Ray's room.!!

(We ran to his door and busted in. We saw Ray standing up looking mad as hell. Nique was laying on the ground curled up into a ball. I ran over to her. I looked at her and saw that she had a busted lip and a black eye.)

Prod: What the fuck is going on.?!!!

(By then, Roc, Bahja, Bre, and Prince had ran in the room too. Bre and Bahja came over to me and Nique.)

Ray: That bitch cheated on me.!!

Prince: What are you talking about.?!

Ray: She's pregnant.!! And I know its not mine because Ive wrapped it up every time we've been together.!!

Nique: No you didn't.!! Not the first time we did.!!

Roc: Ok, even if she did cheat on you which Im positive she didn't, that doesn't give you the right to put your hands on her

Bre: He's right.! She IS pregnant.!

Ray: Bre, shut yo dumb ass up.!!

Prince: Aye, I know your upset but watch how you talk to my girl.!

Ray: Nigga, please.! You better shut up before I take yo girl and give her this dick.!

(Prince tackled Ray to the ground and started punching the shit outta him. Me and the girls ran out of the room and into my room. We all sat on my bed.)

Bahja: Ok What the hell happened.?!

*Flashback*

Nique's POV

(We walked in the house after going out to eat. Me and Ray went upstairs to his room. He sat on the bed and I sat in his lap.)

Ray: You know I love you, right.?

Nique: I know You tell me every day but I love you too

Ray:(Holds my hand) I cant wait to marry you someday...........Have kids with you I want a daughter who looks just like you

Nique:(Laughs nervously) Um, about that...........You might not have to wait too long for that last part

Ray:(Raises his eyebrow) What you mean.?

Nique: Ray, (Takes a deep breath) Im pregnant

(His face went from a smile to just completely blank. He let go of my hands and stood up. He started to pace around the room. I stood up.)

Nique:(Touches his shoulder) Babe, are you ok.? Talk to me

Ray:Don't.......touch me

(I moved my arm from his shoulder and took a couple steps away from him. It was silent for a few minutes when all of a sudden, he walked up to my and slapped the fuck outta me.)

Nique:(Holding my face) What the fuck Ray.?!!

Ray: How could you cheat on me.?!! I fucking love you and you do this to me.!!!

Nique: What the fuck are you talking about.?!!! Ive only been with you dumbass.!!!

Ray: How could you be pregnant with my baby when Ive wore a condom every time we've had sex.?

Nique: I cant believe you.!! You'd actually thing I'd sleep around on you?!!!

Ray: Hell, obviously you have.!! Your hoe ass is pregnant, right.?!!

(At that moment, I don't know what came over me but the next thing I knew, I had thrown a vase at Ray. He ducked down and it missed him by a couple inches. He stood and straight and looked at me. He ran over to me and pushed me down hard as fuck to the ground. He leaned down and punched me in my eye. Just then, Lyssa and Prod ran in.)

*End of Flashback*

Alyssa's POV

Bre: Damn........I cant believe Ray would do something like that

Bahja: You would never cheat on or hurt him.!! Hell, anyone for that matter.!!

(The whole time Nique was telling us what happened, I started to get more and more pissed. I got up and stormed out of my room. The girls called after me but I ignored them. I walked down the hallway to Ray's room and I busted in.)

Prod:(Sees her and walks over to her) Babe, right now's not really a good time

Alyssa: Prod, fuck that.!!

(I walked over to Ray, who was sitting on the bed. I slapped the shit outta him.)

Ray: What the fuck, Lyssa.?!!!

Alyssa:(Yelling) How could you do that to Niq Niq.?!!!! That girl loves you with every bone in her body.!!! How could you not know that.?!!!!

Ray: I know but she.........

Alyssa:(Yelling) But nothing.!!! You should be happy that you have someone who loves you so much, even though your a complete and total asshole.!!!!

(I looked at him and saw that he looked close to crying. But did I give two fucks.? Nope.!! After I said what I had to say, I walked out of his and room and back to mine. I sat on the bed and I realized that they were all staring at me.)

Alyssa: What.?

Nique: I cant believe you did that.!!

Bahja: Ray's like your big brother.!!!

Bre: Why'd you do that.?

Alyssa: Don't get me wrong I love Ray but on this one, he was DEFINITELY wrong so I went and told him.!! I couldn't let him get away with treating you like that.!!

Nique:(Hugs her) Thanks Lyssa.!!

Alyssa:(Laughs) Your welcome

(The rest of the night was pretty quiet. Ray decided that the best thing for everyone would be that he should stay at a hotel for the night. Me, Bre, and Bahja slept with our boyfriends and Nique slept in my room.

It was 3:30 am. I slipped out of Prod's grip and tiptoed to my room to check on Niq Niq. When I walked into my room, I saw that she wasn't in my bed.  I looked around and I saw that the bathroom light was on so I figured she must be there.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and when I got to the door, I screamed my head off. Nique was laying on the floor, unconscious. In her hand was an empty bottle of pills. I ran to her and got on the floor next to her. I checked her pulse and saw that she had a faint one but I could barely feel it.  I put her head in my lap and screamed to the top of my lungs.)

Alyssa: Prod.!! Roc.!!! Prince.!!! Help.!!! Somebody.!!

(In less than 30 seconds, Prod, Prince, and Roc ran into the bathroom, along with Bre and Bahja.)

Prince: What the fuck, bro.?!!

Bahja: Niq Niq.!!

(She got down next to her and held her hands.)

Roc: Look, Bre, you go call 911 and then I want you to wait for them outside so you can show them where to come, ok.?

Bre: Ok

(She ran out of the room.)

Roc: The rest of us, we have to try to wake her up or help her keep some form of consciousness

(For about 5 minutes, we talked to Nique, me and Bahja sang to her, anything we could think of. The paramedics came in then and put her on the stretcher. They rushed out of the house, put her in the ambulance, and drove to the hospital.

Bahja rode with her so she'd have someone there with her. Roc called Ray and told him what happened and he left to go pick him up. The rest of us changed clothes and hauled ass to the hospital. When we got there, Bahja was sitting in the waiting room crying.)

Bre: Have you heard anything yet.?

Bahja: No We just got here about two minutes ago They rushed her to the back

(We all sat down. Me and Prod sat on one of the couches they had. Prince sat in an armchair with Bre snuggled up in his chest.)

Prince: Lyssa, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you find her.?

Alyssa: Um, (Sniffles) Ok, I got up to go check on her since everything had happened and when I walked in my room, I saw that she wasn't in the bed But the bathroom light was on I walked over to the door and she was........she was.....

(I didn't finish because I busted out crying. I hid my face in Prod's neck and he held me in his arms and rubbed my back. Just then, Ray and Roc came running in.)

Ray: Where is she.?!

Prod: She just got here It'll be a while before we know anything

Ray: Oh my god.!

(He started to pace around the waiting room. I know it had to be really bad for him because he only paces when he's absolutely pissed or about to have an emotional breakdown.

Half an hour later, we were still waiting for the doctor to come out to tell us about Nique. Bahja, Bre, Prince, and Roc had all fallen asleep since it WAS almost 5 in the morning.

I was laying in Prod's arms playing with his chain when a doctor walked over to all of us. I shook Prod, whose eyes were closed, and we stood up. Ray rushed over to us and the doctor.

I motioned to Prod to wake the others up. He shook Prince and Roc, who woke up Bre and Bahja. We all crowded around the doctor.)

Prod: So,..........how is she.?

I made a long chapter to make up for not updating. BUT...........Im starting to really get some feedback on the story and it has all been positive so far. So, thanks to everybody who reads this story.!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...
1.3M 10.6K 66
Lexi Montez is a sister of young supermodel, Nina Montez, and dance prodigy, Nick Montez. She is never noticed, but she gets her heartache out throug...
313K 1.7K 38
Rica wins the contest to live with Mindless Behavior for 6 months. And she brings along her friends, will they find love or will the just stir up dr...