The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 24: Cheated

6.9K 234 7
By sel_evelyn

It is another day since Ian has gone. Johnny has tried to talk to me.

I am laying on the fresh green floor outside. I am under a big giant giving me shade from the fire ball.

"Mrs. Wilson," I hear Sam. "I brought Charlie." Then I get licked attack by the small dog.

I chuckle,"Stop weirdo." I put him in my lap and rub his back. "Thanks Sam."

He smiles, "You're welcome. He missed you."

Charlie sees a butterfly and chases after it. "I'll bet he did."

"Has Ian called you?" Sam randomly asks.

"Yeah, why?"

Sam shrugs putting his hands in his pants pockets. "I just want to make sure he is okay. Been taking care of that kid since he was a baby."

That is nice.

"So how was Ian when he was little?" I ask.

"Oh, well, the same as he is today except less muscular, shorter, and less talkative," Sam answers.

"Cool."

"Not to mention he was clumsy," Richard suddenly comes in the picture. He has jeans with a navy blue button shirt. He has this chill look to him.

"Hi Mr. Wilson," Sam says.

"Hey Sam, hey Alex."

"Sup," I say. Charlie comes back to me and begs me to rub his stomach. He is on his back smiling at me.

"You can leave for a while Sam," Richard says. Sam nods and leaves. Richard comes sits down next to me. He pets Charlie for a while and then turns to me. "How are you?"

I sigh, "Okay. I am alive."

"Good."

Charlie begins to nom on the grass and it makes me chuckle. "Why is Ian allergic to this cutie pie?" I ask.

Richard shrugs, "I don't know. We discovered that he was allergic when he was little. I got him a puppy and then the next day he was puffed up with red spots everywhere."

Ew...

"Are you allergic to something?" I ask him.

"Nope. I am one of the lucky ones."

"I am allergic to cherries."

Richard chuckles, "Okay. So I guess I wont be feeding you cherries. Don't want you to look like one."

I poke his side on his stomach. "Shut up."

Richard gets the puppy and raises it to the sky. Charlie just wags his tail and barks. "I think we need to walk to this guy." Richard calls Sam over for the leash so we can walk the dog around.

We begin to walk towards the backyard. I am walking next to Richard. He has the leash walking Charlie.

"I heard that Kyle is going out with your friend. I saw them leaving the house." Richard says.

I stop, "Yeah, I guess."

I begin to walk faster leaving them behind. Ugh! Why did he have to remind me of them!? Kyle tried to explain to me that since I am moving on with Ian that he gave Melissa a chance. I guess I am stupid.

"Alex-" Richard interrupts my thought.

"What?"

His hand touches my cheek, "Why are you upset? Does Kyle still keep your mind occupied?"

"Nothing. Just don't talk about them. I don't care."

Richard sighs, "Okay."

"BARK!"

"Whoa!" Richard yells. He almost falls down. Charlie begins to run after a little animal into the pool.

Snap! No! He can't swim!

We run after him and without thinking I run into the pool. Seconds later Charlie is in my arms and Richard is on the edge of the pool.

"Here give him to me," he says. I swim a little bit before Charlie is in Richard's arms. His shirt gets somewhat wet from the dog's hair.

"Sam!"

Sam quickly comes, "yes?"

"Take Charlie inside and dry him up."

"Yes sir." Sam takes Charlie inside the house.

I am totally wet. My pretty white summer dress is soaked.

"You need help?" Richard asks. He squats down to my level. I am only 4 feet of water.

"No, I am good," I says sarcastically.

"Grab my hand," Richard says.

I try to put my foot on the edge but fall and pull him in!

He comes out and smirks. "Oh Alexandra, you did a big mistake!"
What? No! I didn't mean to.

Suddenly I am under water and being pulled by my waist into deeper water. I come out gasping for air and I see Richard laughing.

JERK!

I begin to splash water on his face. "HA!"

"I guess we stay here huh?"

I chuckle, "Sure." I slap him and swim away.

Richard catches me wrapping his arms around me then spins me around. I don't like this. I am having fun with this man. But I don't have anyone else to talk to.

Richard splashes me. "You okay?"

I nod and get out of the pool.

He smiles, "So what now?" Richard gets out of the pool as well.

"How about we go eat? I am craving some chicken."

"Okay, as the lady commands."
We begin to walk towards the door. "Oh my!" I almost slip but Richard gets me. His body is on mine.

"You okay?"

I get startled. He is so close to me. I look at him well. He is just a copy of Ian. He has the same eyes, nose, and lips as Ian does. The only difference I am finding is the age of the skin. Richard has a more darker skin tone and rougher appearance.

"Alex"

I look at his eyes, "Yeah?"

"You want to get ready?"

I nod.

His arms loosely let go of me and his hand goes into mine. He walks me to my room.

"Get ready in a hour."

I say okay and go inside my room. I am leaning against it thinking on what I saw minutes ago. Ian is just the same as his father. Ian only has his mothers hair, skin tone and the shape of her eyes.

I snap out of my thoughts and take a shower. I go for a long blue skirt with the front shorter than the back, a white tank top, and a brown big belt on my waist. I get some white wedges and let my curly hair loose. I only put foundation, blush, mascara, and eyeliner.

...

Richard takes me to a New Orleans theme restaurant right next to the mall. "Yum right?" he asks.

"Yes!" I am eating away this awesome fried chicken and mash potatoes.

"I am glad that you are enjoying it."

Richard truly smiles, "You are so cute."

I finished my whole plate! Darn I have been eating a lot.

Richard finishes his pumpkin pie and asks what I want to do next.
"It is fine. I want to go home," I say.
He agrees and we head home. As Richard looks out the window, he is looking like Ian.

I miss him. Why hasn't he called me today?

The car door opens and Richard takes my hand. We are back to the house.

I see a big white screen with two enormous speakers on the side and a sofa facing the screen in the front yard.

"How about a movie?" Richard asks.

Did he do all of this for me? Why?

"Richard, I think this is inappropriate," I say. I don't feel like this is friendly anymore.

"Why? I am just trying to make you happy."

"I am married to your son so me hanging out with you like this makes me uncomfortable."
This is kind of weird. Pete's father was never home so I don't know if this father-in-law thing is normal.

Richard rolls his eyes, "So? And I never wanted to make you feel uncomfortable. If you don't want to see the movie then I walk you to your room."

"No, don't get mad just-" I sigh.

"It's okay."

I look at him. "I just think people will think wrong."

He cups my face, "First, my workers are here to work not snoop around. And second, I would never disrespect you or your marriage. I just want to make sure you are okay."

I walk back one step to take his hands off my cheeks. "Thanks."

"Sir"

A maid comes in almost my age with tan skin and brown hair. "Your son." She gives Richard the home phone and walks away.

"Hello?"

"Son Ian"

"Wait please"

What is going on?

Richard's face suddenly becomes a shade of an apple. "Idiot." He hangs up.

"What? Is everything okay?" I ask.

He takes deep breathe. "Yeah."

Not convincing.

"Not true. What is going on?"

He shakes his head and doesn't want to look me in my eyes. "Nothing. I am skipping on the movie. How about we watch it another time?"

"No," I say. "Is something wrong with Ian?"

I finally see his eyes and they look at me like if I am a lost puppy. I don't like that look.

"How about you talk to Ian?" he asks.

"Why? Tell me what is going on!"

He shushes me, "I don't know just that I rather not have received that call. I don't want for you to be upset."

This isn't helping me bro! What is going ON??

I take the phone from his hands and redial the number.

"Dad please," Ian whispers.

"It's Alex. Are you okay?" I ask.

I don't hear anything in return. I call his name but no answer. Then I just hear whimpering. "Ian, please, are you okay?"

"I-I'm so- so sorry. I" Ian is crying like drunk crying when you cant even understand a word.

I tell him to relax. I quickly go in the house "Ian, what is happening?"

"I am"

What?

"I me I just no girl," he mumbles. Then the line goes dead. What the?!

Richard takes the phone away and looks at me. "He didn't tell you anything?"

I say no.

He takes a very deep breath. "You are free."

Free?

"Ian did a mistake."

What mistake!?

"He got drunk with his boss."

"Just say it!" I exclaim.

"He cheated on you."

My heart drops to my knees. Then darkness.
....

I wake up in a room. I never seen this room. Then I hear Dr. Black's voice talking to someone.

"She needs no more surprises. Her health can turn really bad. I also need a pregnancy test and-" he says.

I turn to his voice and see him talking to Richard and Johnny.

"What?" I ask.

They all turn to me. Johhny sits next to me and takes my hand. "Hey, you fainted."

"How are you feeling Mrs. Wilson" Dr. Black asks me.

"Okay I guess."

"I tell you brother and father-in-law that you must remain calm. You cant be having this panic attacks and fainting. It can turn bad for your health."

I nod.

"I assure you I take care of her personally. And is the last option necessary?" Richard asks.

"Well, yes, if she thinks she is expecting."

"I am not." I say.

"Mr. Wilson has commented on your food cravings and you fainting. I just think that is natural for a new bride to be pregnant."

"Well, no I am not." I say.

Dr. Black says okay and says goodbye. Johnny asks what happened to me.

"I dont know. Richard just told me something but I think I heard wrong. What happened with Ian?" I ask.

Richard tells Johnny to leave.

"Why? She is my sister. I want to help her."

"Well, I suggest you leave to help her." he says.

Johnny kisses my cheek, "Sorry. I swear I make for all my mistakes. I'll see you later."

I nod. He leaves making eye contact with Richard. Once he leaves, Richard sits next to me facing me.

He takes my hands into his with so much delicacy. "The contract states that once Ian cheats he will no longer receive anything from me but since the Summer story wasnt true, I gave him back everything."

"And?"

"The contract states that once it is proved that Ian cheated once married. You, Alex, will be free. You get a divorce plus money from Ian's trust fund."

"So what are you saying?" I ask.

Richard doesnt look into my eyes. He is looking down at my hands. "Ian cheated."

No! He wouldnt!

"No, you are wrong," I whimper.

He looks at me, "No. He called drunk telling me. Remember in the backyard?"

"Yes but he-"

My blood boils 100,000 degrees! why? He just had sex because he was drunk!?

I've been drunk my entire teenage life and I never screwed anyone!

I try to get up but Richard pushes me back in bed. "Whoa, please Alex, relax."

"NO! I need to give this idiot a piece of my mind! He cheated on me! Why?" I exclaim.

Richard shushes me, "Stop. It doesnt matter now. The contract is broken so the marriage is as well. Even if you or Ian wants to continue the marriage it cant. You will have to renew your vows."

"I don't care. I never cheated on him like that!"

"You have with Kyle." Richard says.

"No it is not the same! I haven't had sex with him just fool around!"

"Well whatever. It happened. You are free now."

Free.

Richard touches my wet cheek. "In a week you be a free woman. Still Johnny is staying with me though. He needs to pay for his errors."

I am not getting this information into my head. How can I just be free all suddenly?

"Remember Mr. Webber? The laywer who did the contract?"

I nod.

"Well he is coming tomorrow. You will need to sign the divorce papers. Of course, it will take a while and we need Ian's signature as well."

"Okay," I whisper.

RICHARD POV:

How can someone ever cheat on a girl like Alex? I will never...

She asks me if I can leave the room so she can shower. "I need to think and be alone."

"Okay, but I will come back later to check up on you. I don't trust you being alone," I say.

She rolls her eyes. "I am not going to do nothing bad."

"I dont care. I am still coming."

I kiss her cheek out of random. I quickly look at her reaction. She has a question mark on her forehead. "I need to shower."

"Okay." I stand and start to walk away.

"Wait-"

Alex tries to stand up but she groans in pain. "Ouch, why does it hurt?"

"What hurts?" I rush to her.

"Nothing, it went away." She sits on the edge of the bed looking at me. "Sorry."

I get on my knees to her level. "Don't be. Are you sure you dont need anything else?"

"Yes," she answers.

"Okay Alex,"

She lightly smiles, "thanks."

"For what?"

"For not being a jerk. For not telling me that I deserve this for not loving your son. For trying to be nice to me."

Tears are falling on her soft cheeks and I cant do anything about it.

I cup her face, "I guess I am also sorry for causing some pain. I really didnt mean to."

She shakes her head, "No. I deserved it for being a brat. I deserve it."

"Sshh. No Alex. Stop crying. You will get sick," I say.

"I dont care."

She begins to cry louder then goes on the floor and hugs me tight wrapping her arms around my neck. I let her dry her eyes until she quietly lays on my arms breathing slowly.

"Alex," I whisper.

"I am sleepy."

"Yeah, I know. How about I prepare you a warm bath before you fall to sleep?" I ask.

She nods her head, "that will be nice."

I carry her to her bathroom and sit her on the edge of the bath tub. I turn on the hot water first then the cold. I balance the temperature of the water before telling Alex to go in.

"Thanks," she quietly whispers.

I nod. "I'll see you later."

"Wait, I dont have towels."

I tell her I go get them. I go outside the hall and find Cassy. She is the new maid I hired. "Can I get some towels for Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes sir," she gets three folded towels.

"And Cassy please pack Alex things. She is leaving this house."

"Okay," she smiles and leaves.

I quickly go back to my room and go inside the bathroom.

I hear a light surprise yell. I see Alex like god bought her into this earth. She quickly covers herself with her hands.

"Richard! Why the freak dont you knock first!!?" she yells. She gets the towels trying to conceal her naked body. "Go away!"

"No."

I take her agaisnt my body.

"Ri-richard, please what are you doing?"

"I would never let a beautiful woman out of my grip. I cant believe Ian didnt get a taste of your beauty."

She is so beautiful with her lovely curves and pretty face. I cant help it anymore. She is right here: weak, naked, confused, and no one is around.

She tells me to leave but I ignore that command.

"I cant. You're just too precious too lovely for me not to take a bite," I say.

"but you're-" I cut her off with a kiss.

Her lips fit into mine and I try to invite her in.

"n-n-no," she says agaisnt my lips.

She pushes me away, "Stop!"

"Sorry, I didnt mean"

"Shut up! Go away. This is so wrong."

ALEX POV:

He just kissed me! What? How?

Richard smirks and comes closer to me. "I said to you many times before. You are a beautiful girl."

"So? That doesnt mean you come to the bathroom when I am naked and kiss me! Leave!!"

"No, I am sorry for the timing but I dont regret kissing you."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. The towel almost falls but he gets it. "I am not going to lie. I am attracted to you Alexandra. Now seeing you like this makes me want you even more."

He kisses me so quickly and with so much desire. I am just there. I dont know what to do or what to think of. I feel his hand going slowly up and down my back so tempted to touch other parts of me. Is this gonna happen again? No. It can't. He won't do it.

He pulls away, "how about I let you to shower? I'll talk to you later."

Richard chuckles, "What? why dont you say anything?"

I walk two steps back, "I dont know."

I see evily smiling at me but I just stand there. I am in total shock.

I feel his fingers on top of the towel and part of my skin. "Come on get in."
My body is in shock. What the hell happened? Why can't I move?

Then I feel every inch of my body cold. He takes my hand and walks me to the tub. He tells me to get in. He helps me get in the bath tub. I am siting looking at Richard.

"I'll be in the bedroom. Take all the time you need."

What the freak happened!?

I come out with a towel wrapped around me. "Hello?"

I see Richard siting on the edge of the bed. He smiles as he sees me. "Wasnt that better?"

I dont say anything. I am still in shock. He just saw me naked. He kissed me. He says he is attracted to me. He isn't like Gil but it isn't better.

He stands and walks towards me. "I got you something comfortable to wear. You can sleep here in my room if you like."

No wonder I didnt recgonized this room. It looks so much mature and bigger than the other rooms.

"I'm going to my room. I want to be alone."

Richard puts his hands on my wet shoulders. "I dont want you to be alone. You dont have to be."

I walk a step backward. "Please stop talking like that."

Richard sighs, "Okay. Well get dressed. I tell Sam to walk you to your room. He will be outside your door to watch you. I dont want to risk having Kyle show up to comfort you or for you to harm yourself."

I say whatever. Richard leaves the room and I get dressed. I am wearing red man's pajamas. They fit me like three sizes big but they are comfty.

"Mrs. Wilson, are you proper?" Sam asks behind the closed door.

"Yeah come in," I answer.

Sam comes in and tells me to go to my room. He walks me to my room and tells me that he will be my bodyguard from now on until Ian's problem is resolved.

"Do you know what happened?" I ask.

"No. Richard only told me that there is a problem. He doesnt want for Kyle to get involved."

"Oh."

"Anything else?"

"No Sam. Thanks." I close the door and drop into bed.

I suddenly begin to cry. All the emotions just busts out of me.

Why cant I just be happy? Why did he cheat on me?! I-I was falling for him. He just threw that away. Now suddenly his father likes me? He wanted me.
Why? What do I do?!

...

TWO DAYS LATER:

I am siting on Richard's desk. Sam, Mr. Webber, and Jennifer are with me. Richard finally comes in. He has a light red office suit with no tie. He doesnt have the first three button closed.

"Sorry, I was little busy." He says hi to everyone as he sits on his chair.

"Mr. Wilson should we proceed?" Mr. Webber asks.

"Yes please." Richard says. "Alex can you please sit down on the chairs?"

"Okay." I sit next to Jennifer. She is wearing a white pant suit with a v-neck design. Her hair is straight and she has brown smoky eyes.

"Okay Ms Perez, you sign your contract as well as your divorce papers. Jennifer is here as a witness that everything went well and uncorrupted. Does everyone understand that?"

We all say yes.

Mr. Webber begins to explain everything and I begin to sign. Every time I signed my name, something inside me just gets lost. I lost Ian. He lost me. I am free now. I will soon leave this house and the style of life.

Jennifer finally signs her part. "Okay well nice to know you Alex." She hugs me and kisses my cheek. "sorry, if I was mean to you."

"It's okay."

I still haven't forgiven her or Johnny.

"Thanks Webber. I appreciate your time. Ian is shortly to come maybe tomorrow," Richard says.

Just hearing his name makes me angry and so sad.

"Okay, well hope you do find someone who is more compatible Ms. Perez."Mr. Webber says.

I stand and shake his hand like Richard told me to do. "Thanks. I appreciate your time."

He walks to the exit as well as Jennifer. I tell Sam that he can take his break now.

"Okay well I guess I take Charlie for a walk."

Richard is still siting down looking at me. He has a cigar on his hand. "Is something wrong?" he asks as he lits the cigar.

"I didn't know you smoke," I say.

He inhales the tobacco then exhales the smoke. "Rarely but I got a craving for it."

I go sit on his desk facing him. "So what do I do now?" we haven't talked about what happened in his bathroom. I feel weird with him but I know I won't see him anymore. He has some sort of code and he won't hurt me like Gil did..right?

He takes another taste of the cigar. "You go back to live with your mother. If you want, I can help you pay for college."

"I dont even think she wants me there."

Mom got really upset. She thought I was lying at first but she believed me. Despite that she thought I was rushing too fast into the divorce that I should have thought about it first.

"She is your mother. She loves you and besides you are getting some of Ian's money. I'll bet you can even buy your own place then."

"I dont care."

Richard puts out the cigar on the desk. He stands putting his hands on my sides on the desk. we are only few inches away. "Can you please stop acting like that? I thought you didn't even love my son."

"I was starting to and how can I stop feeling this way? Like I am just a piece of crap? That my own loving husband cheated on me because he saw an asian chick at a bar. Oh wait, no, he did it because he was drunk!"I yell.

"Well, you know that you guys werent the most perfect couple."

"Should that make me feel better?" I ask.

He chuckles, "I don't know. But I just-"

"What? Make me feel happy? Kiss me?" I ask annoyingly.

I still havent forgiven him for that. He was just so rude and disrespectful! How can he just get me and kiss me like if he owes me?

"You are really acting like a teenager Alex. It's annoying." he says.

"Same here. You are annoying me!" I push him as I stand. "I hate everyone in this house!"

"Don't push me," he says.

I push him and slap him. "That's for kissing me without my permission!"

He touches his red cheek and tells me to calm down.

"No," I say.

"Are you sure about that?" Richard asks.

"Yes! I also want to tell you how your little daughter is having sex with my brother!"

Richard's face becomes blank. "What?"

A sudden guilt travels to my stomach. Snap! No. I put Johnny into more trouble. UGH!

"Nothing, I'm just super mad," I whisper. "Why cant I just be happy?"

"No, you are changing the conversation," he graps my wrist and pulls me to him, "What did you say?"

"Ouch, you are hurting me."

He puts more pressure into my wrist that I can feel my bone slowly cracking. It hurts!

I try to push him off but I cant. "Richard please, it hurts."

His face becomes red and puffed. "Is Johnny touching my princess? Why did you say that?"

"I-I dont know. I just. It hurts!" I whimper. I can barely feel the blood going into my hand and fingers.

He puts even more pressure. My legs begin to shake trying to fall down into my knees. The pain is so bad I cant even stand up!

Richard gets my other wrist and begins to give the same torture to it.

"AAh! Richard please please stop! I was lying!" I yell. "Sam!"

Wait, he is not there! NO!

"Richard!"

I get pushed agaisnt the desk. My butt hits the edge of it.

"Tell me now. I need to know," Richard says.

"I dont-dont know!" I begin to cry. He is so cold right now. He doesnt care that I am hurting.

My wrists feel numb. There isnt any blood going to my hands. I get a glimpse of them and they are white.

DO something!! Do something!

I look at his face. I try to kick him but I am too weak. I begin to feel faint.

I need something. Wait, I kiss him. I force my lips to kiss his. I try to pretend I like what I am doing. I feel the weird feeling that you get when blood circulates your body once it has been stopped. My wrists are free. Now his hands are tight around my waist.

He is kissing me with all he has. I let my hands dangle on the side. I can barely feel them.

Richard pulls away letting me breathe.

"that was nice," he smirks and kisses my cheek.

"I need to go."

"No, you are staying." He begins to kiss me again. I dont know what to do so I let him. I dont want him to go after Johnny. I rather take the heat this time. He won't hurt me right? I mean, take me forcefully. Right? Just a distraction.

His tongue goes into mine. His hands travel down to my back and to my thighs.

Richard pulls away and looks down at my bare legs. I am wearing a white skirt. He touches them, stretching them and wrapping them around his hips. Then he pushes me to him.

"Relax," he whispers before kissing me. He puts my arms around his neck and places his around my hips.

Suddenly he is kissing my neck, touching my butt, trying to invite me in into his play. I don't want it.

"You are beautiful Alex," he smiles. He kisses my nose then my upper lip. He pulls down the white straps of my blouse showing my naked shoulders and upper breasts.

"Do you mind if we move this to the couch or my room?" he asks.

I take a deep breathe and clear my mind. I know what is happening but I dont know what I am doing. I stand, "I need air."

He nods, "Come on."

We go to his room. I don't know how I got here though. He embraces me from behind kissing my shoulder. "I want you."

"No, we-I cant," I turn to him. "This is so weird and fast. I only kissed you so I can feel my hands again. You were hurting me. I didnt found anything else to do."
Darn. Please don't get more upset.. I shouldn't have said that!

Richard looks kind of hurt. "Sorry, I was just mad."

"Whatever, I need to go. We cant do this. This is wrong," I say. " and I don't want this."

"Why? Because Ian is my son? Because Im old?" he asks.

"Yes, all those reasons and more. I dont like you like this," I explain.

He cups my face, "No, you do like me. Why is it that you even accepted my invitation for a date?"

I sigh, "I dont know it was a date." I walk to the window in the room.

"Stop lying to yourself. I am not anymore. I told you how I feel towards you."

I look at him, "why? Why did you ask me to marry your son then? Why didnt you ask me to marry you?"

"Because I knew you wouldnt for all the reasons you said. And how can I even marry a fifteen year old? Dont you know its against the law?" he lightly chuckles at the end.

What? Is he really serious? I'm scared now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 23K 69
Liam Armstrong is America's richest and youngest billionaire. He is self made and proud of it. Arrogant and snobbish, there is no place for a relatio...
19.5K 585 6
"I told you already, I don't want to do this any more accepting was a mistake in the first place, find someone eals " she yelled . "Find someone else...
139K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
369K 10.6K 54
Nathan Thompson is the CEO of his company Thompson Co . He is an arrogant , mean and cocky person. He gets that from his father . On New Year's Ev...