Stay With Me

By pulvxrize

A short story about the lifes of two people. More

Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Ripley
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick

Nick

11 0 0
By pulvxrize

Ripley went back to school a couple days after the visit to her house. I never noticed the colour of her eyes. They were deep blue like the ocean. I could stare into them all day. 

Her eyes looked dead. She was present but she looked as if she was miles away. 

She changed. She came back a completely different person.

With a new mindset, a new outlook. A new soul.That girl that once cared too much about everyone and everything no longer cared at all.

I wanted to go to her and tell her that everything was going to be alright but i couldn't do that. How could i? 

I'm here contemplating suicide, i couldn't do that to her. I can't lie to her and tell her that everything was going to be alright because they never might.

Things don't get better, life is not a movie with a happy ending. You just have learn to live with the pain.

I hate that she has to feel that. I know the feeling, feeling like there's no hope left. 

There's nothing i can say to her that would make her okay again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 0 15
A collection of short stories dealing with life, growth, love, loss, pain, and friendship.
674 10 4
For my best friend. A story of life, death, and true tragedy. Directed towards all those who can never feel it.
80 39 14
Simply a short story about love and life.
8.3K 373 17
short story ; Lies , hurt , love .. but her life is the worst .