AMNESIA->>Exo Sehun

By jadaautumn

"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "B... More

COMING SOON
CRASH
Who's Sehun?
Sorry I Don't Remember
Remind Me
Im Leaving
Sehun's Mistake
New Interest
Juice
Maybe
Blonde Hair
Release Day
Acting Normal
Sehun's House
Make Me Remember
Macho Man
Eunji
Photobook
Work Trip
Lunch With Luhan
Made Up
This Is Not An Update
I Remembered?
Sensative Soohyeon
It's Time
News
The Party
Yixing's Plan
How Could You?
Found
She's Here
I Forgive You
PREVIEW
Back To Normal
Departure Party
THATS IT FOLKS!

The Wrong Idea

1.2K 69 5
By jadaautumn

Sehun's POV

Its now pouring rain outside. And I've basically looked all over the building. And still no sign of Suzy. My mind was starting to resort to the worst case scenario.

What if she was taken?

What if she's hurt?

What if she....needs me to come and save her!?

I sat down in my office chair and ran my hands through my hair. I picked up my cell phone. Only to put it back down when I realized. That she doesn't have a phone yet.

"Aishh! I knew I should've walked with her" I said to myself before standing up and looking out of my huge window.

I knew that I had to go out and look for her. So with my mind being made up. I put on my jacket. And started my looking.

As I was walking towards the exit door. I saw Kai walking towards me.

"Hey Sehun....what's wrong?" He asked once seeing the expression I was wearing.

"I don't know where Suzy is" I said.

"Really? Like she's missing?" Kai asked and I cringed at the possibility.

"...Ne. Thats why I'm going out to look for her"

"Do you want me to come with you. I was just about to head home so I'm not doing anything" Kai said offering his help. And I thought why not. Depending on where she is. I might need him.

"Sure"

Kai and I then walked to my car. And hopped inside. Then I started to drive down the main strip of Seoul. I glanced everywhere but couldn't really look. Since I was driving. So Kai had to be my eyes.

"Kai do you see anything?" I asked.

"Ani, even though it's kind of hard to tell in this rain" Kai said while looking out of the window.

"Ugkh I don't know what to do" I said officially frustrated with the whole thing.

"Just calm down" Kai said.

Those words were supposed to calm me down and be comforting. But I don't know why they made me feel the complete opposite.

"I can't calm down" I said through clentched teeth.

"Look just pull over and wait the rain out. Okay. Its our best bet"

"Wait? Suzy's missing and you want me to wait!" I yelled. I couldn't contain my rage anymore. She could be in danger right now. And im not there to save her.

"What are you going to do Sehun? Huh? What are you going to do in this weather?" Kai asked while raising his voice an octave.

"Keep looking for her. If I sit here and 'wait the ran out'. She could be hurt by then!"

"You can't even see anything out here! How are you going to be looking for someone when you can't even see if it's them or not?" Kai asked.

I sat in the drivers seat quietly. While trying to mentally regroup.

"You won't find her in this rain" Kai said and I reluctantly accepted the fact that Kai was right.

"I know" I said sighing.

Then I pulled over and parked the car in an open parking space. Then sat there with my head on the steering wheel.

"Sorry Kai. I didn't mean to yell" I said lifting my head to look at him.

"Gwenchana. I know it must be hard for you" Kai said.

"It is. And with the fact that I feel guilty every second that I'm with her. Makes this situation even worse" I said

"What do you mean? Are you talking about the whole Eunji thing?" Kai asked. And I nodded my head.

"Ne. She showed up at the ice cream shop when I was with Suzy yesterday. And Kai she's up to no good" I said.

"I knew that from the start. Why did you sleep with her again?" Kai asked and I just shook my head. I couldn't even explain why.

"I don't know Kai. I guess I was just caught up in the moment. And wasn't thinking." I said.

"Well you have to tell Suzy before her memory comes back. Because when it does. Sehun your in for it" Kai said making me feel 10 times worse.

"I know. I know. I just need more time" I said. Before looking out of the window. To see that rain had finally stopped. And the sky was some what clearing up.

"Finally" I said before cranking the car. And driving around once again. Kai was looking around and said he didn't see any sign of Suzy.

My heart fell into my stomach when I thought of us not finding her. But I knew that I had to keep a positive mind in order to get through this.

We were driving down unfamiliar streets now. And I was beginning to lose hope.

"Look Kai. Mayb-"

"FOUND HER!" Kai yelled and I halted the car.

I looked over to where he was a looking. And saw her with this guy. And.....it looked like he was trying to hurt her.

"Is he trying to hurt her?" I asked. But before Kai could respond. I was already walking towards them.

Suzy's POV

"Luhan I told you that the rain would stop. Now look at you. Your all wet" I said looking at Luhans dripping appearance.

"I didn't know. I was trying to catch a cab." Luhan said while wiping his face.

"I guess that's just how deers act. They never listen" I said teasing. Knowing that Luhan hates when I call him a deer. Because it's never a positive comparison.

"Your going to make me result to measures. I was hoping I never had to go to" Luhan said. And my eyes became wide.

He was about to tickle me....

"No wait Lu-"

And before I could get the words out. He started to tickle me. And I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Wait(laugh) I (laugh) have to pee" I said laughing.

"Well you should've thought about that before you called me a deer" Luhan said.

And then next thing I knew. I was pushed away from Luhan. And Luhan was punched in the face by.....Sehun?

"Sehun what are you doing?! Stop!" I yelled while I jumped in front of him. To stop him from hitting Luhan again.

I then saw Kai walk up and pull Sehun away. And I stood near Luhan. Who was confused and bleeding.

"Sehun what the hell!?" I yelled.

"This guy was hurting you. What do you mean? Who is this?" Sehun asked.

"He wasn't hurting me! This is my friend Luhan. The one I told you about!" I yelled.

"Wait. The friend you were talking about coming to my job with was....Sehun" Luhan said with wide eyes.

"Friend?" Sehun said looking at me and I didn't say anything. I had no answers.

"So what are you and him a couple now or something?" Sehun asked angrily.

"No! I was walking around the building when Luhan and I bumped into each other. And he invited me to lunch. You were busy so I didn't think you would mind." I said.

"Wouldn't mind? Suzy I didn't know where you were. I thought you were in the bathroom"Sehun said and I didnt say anything.

"Suzy you go with Sehun. And I'll walk Luhan back to the office" Kai said before walking to Luhan. And Sehun walked up to me and grabbed my hand to pull me to the car.

I looked back at Luhan. And he was watching me leave. With a confused look on his face.

Poor Luhan.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed before getting into the car.

----------------------------

Wow! This is complete craziness. What do you guys think? Was Sehun the wrong one in this situation. Or was Suzy? Comment to let me know what you think.

Sincerely JadaAutumn: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 273 43
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
7.3K 340 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
43.3K 2.4K 84
"...you have to choose one or the other now or more people will get hurt." What happens when you have amnesia and forget all the memories you had and...
2K 47 19
First love is someone you can't forget no matter happens. Sehun's first love was Kim Eunha, they loved each other deeply but then she suddenly goes m...