Come Closer

By VerifiedFaniston

Jennifer Aniston has gone through so much, shes a fantastic role model, so i wanted to write my version of wh... More

Come closer
Come closer 2
Come closer 3
Come closer 4
Come closer 5
Come closer 6
Come closer 7
Come closer 9
Come closer 10
Come closer 11
Come closer 12
Come closer 13 - Unexpected
COME CLOSER

Come closer 8

1.1K 16 2
By VerifiedFaniston

- But Justin... - She says taking his hand so he doesn’t leave yet. - Are you okay with this? Don’t you want to talk about it?

- Jen... Let's see... I'm a little... confused. I thought you trusted me and you could tell me everything...

- I'm sorry, really Jus... This seemed a little more difficult to talk about...

- We have been together a pretty long time, I've thought about it and...

- Wait, you thought about what?

- About having a baby, that's what I read in the message, what were you referring to?

- Aaah... anything, anything...

- Jen, tell me.

- Didn’t you read more of the conversation?

- No... I think I read just what I needed to read...

- Well, see... I've always wanted to have a baby, so I almost had one once. - Jen looks into his eyes so he gets the hint.

- Miscarriage? - Jen nods. Justin is surprised, he sits on the couch again in disbelief. – Who was the father?

- Brad. - Jen says sitting next to him.

- Pitt I guess, right? – He keeps trying to swallow it, he doesn’t know what to say.

- Yeah, hey, no one knows about this, so please do not tell anyone.

- Not even Brad Pitt?! -He asks panicking.

- Of course he does! He really knows and Court too, but I think no one else does, but it doesn’t matter because it happened like ten years ago...

- And... you know why you didn't have it? Did they say anything?

- No... I was told it could happen... but I'm scared, because when I broke up with Brad and started going out with Vince, things were going great, so we tried but it didn't work... I mean, we didn’t use... that, and yet... nothing...

- Don’t worry Jen... Now I'm the future father, okay? This will work, I promise. - He approaches her and kisses her on the nose; she smiles and stands up.

- Do you want to invite people to come over? - Asks Justin while getting up from the couch and going to pick up the phone, he is freaking out, he lied to her, he hasn't even thought about having children, he just wants to make her happy, but what happens if it fails? What if his sperm is not right for her? What if she gets pregnant and has another miscarriage?

He gets on the phone, talks to everyone, and hangs up.

- Justin, did you hear what I said? - Jen is getting closer to him.

- What? What? No... Come again? – He's so nervous.

- What happened? - Asks Jen surprised.

- Nothing, I just called them to come, they’ll be here in like half an hour. - He turns to go to the terrace.

- You don’t want kids, right? - Justin stops walking and looks down. - I want to have children. - She continues. He turns around to looks at Jen.- But I'm scared. - She finishes.

- No, Jen... I'm literally scared, like... ugh...- He can't finish his sentence. Jen approaches him and hugs him.

- I'm scared too, but I've wanted them for almost twenty years now, I've been trying for twenty years, and all I've gotten has been screwing up with every guy in different ways, and now that I've fallen for you, which is shit because we are total polar opposites, I think I'm ready, fully prepared, but I won’t want to if you don’t.

- What if you can’t get pregnant?

- Justin... you're scaring me... Oh my god... What if I can't get pregnant? Fuck... Now I'm the one who is worrying; fuck, fuck, fuck! - Jen looks away and touches her forehead with one hand, Justin regrets have saying it, he approaches her and hugs her.

- Sorry Jen... I swear I will do everything, literally everything for us to have a baby. - He kisses her on the forehead and they wait for their friends to come.

When they arrive they all go to the spa to relax a little, they have a great time and they all come back home exhausted, they lay in the hammocks all together on the terrace and sunbathe.

Suddenly Jen's cell phone rings, she picks it up.

- Yeah?

- Jen?

- Brad? - She sits up quickly. By saying his name Jen notices how Justin quickly turns face in astonishment, she gets up and goes inside, she hears how Justin follows her so she feels forced to put on the speaker.

- Yeah, how is it going?

- Very good! I am now in Mexico with Justin and some friends.

- Is Court there?

- No... she wasn’t able to come, she had to record a few scenes and something else I don’t remember...

- Hum... I haven’t talked to her in like, ages, hey, I was calling to congratulate you, they told me you're engaged!

- And they don’t lie! Yes, I am! - Jen smiles at Justin.

- And when will the wedding be? I have to go buy a present! - Jokes Brad, Brad listens how Jen and Justin laugh.

- Is that Justin? - Jen looks at him asking with a look if he wants to talk.

- Yes, I'm Justin. - He says smiling.

- Nice, but this is no way to meet each other, we'll have to meet one day when you two come back to LA, huh?

- Of course!

- Perfect, bye, happy New Year!

- Bye! – Jen says hunging up.

- He sounds nice. - Says Justin.

They spend the evening joking and talking.

It's December 31, quarter to twelve, Jen calls her father and returns with Justin to the "party" that she organizated in the house.

- My dad says happy New Year.

Justin looks at her smiling, he's very happy, he looks at the time, five more minutes. He prepares, he stands in front of her and breathes deeply.

- 2013...

- Yes... - She looks at him with those deep blue eyes.

- I love you. – He looks at the watch, 12 o'clock.

They kiss.

He kisses her in way that makes him not care about anything else anymore, he's just focused on her lips, he doesn't want to stop kissing her, he wants to stay in that position forever, in fact, the thought goes through his head, Jen realizes that he has no intention of stopping, so she separates from him and smiles, he loves that smile.

- Wow Jus... Good way to start the year. - They exchange smiles, hold hands and begin to wish happy new year to everyone.

At four in the morning everyone leaves and Justin and Jen are laying in bed awake.

- Justin…

- Yeah.

- I’m hot. - Justin smiles.

- I think I know the reason.- He looks at her up and down, she smiles.

- Don’t look at me like that... I'm hoooooootttttt...

- What do you do with your clothes on? - He grings.

- Really Justin? - She laughs. - It's four a.m...

- Jen, look, you said you wanted to have a baby, right? Well it's perfect! We're out of condoms and you're hot, what's nthe big deal? 

- At least I'll open the window to let in some air, huh? – She gets up, walks to the window, opens it and notices how Justin is touching her behind her, removing her shirt, he throws her clothes all around the room and he starts kissing her neck. Jen relaxes and lets him kiss her. Justin takes her waist and makes her turn around, kissing her, he leads her to the bed and lies on top of her. She kisses his ear, he smiles, he knows she's going all out, he kisses her on the lips and begins to remove all lingerie, he looks at her up and down.

- You're perfect... - She smiles and pounces on him kissing him with all her might without stop smiling, she puts a hand in his shorts, he touches him and plays a bit with him until they are ready.

Justin kisses her one more time and positiones himself, they enjoy, they have fun, they fit.

The next morning, the two of them wake up with a big smile, they take a shower together and kiss in front of the paparazzi as gift to the fans, they get a little out of hand so they get inside the house to keep making out. They spend the evening with friends and at night they prepare their suitcase to return to the real world.

They stay up late watching TV lying on the living room couch cuddling.

- Justin... The first time we kissed… When was it?

- You don’t remember? Jennifer Aniston can’t remember something? – He laughs. - How bad was I? - Jen smiles.

- No, Justin, seriously, I don’t remember when it was... neither how...

- Well, see... it was like about six months before we started recording Wanderlust... We had to get everyone together to see how all production was going, if there was something that had to be changed from the script... Then you and I don’t know how, ended up kissing. - He laughs.

- Wait, you don’t know how? - She smiles recalling the moment looking at Justin. – Its obvious! I liked you; you couldn't resist and you kissed me.

- But you're the one who bounced on me! - He sits up smiling at her.

- That... that is... the biggest lie ever told! – She laughs. - It was something like... - She gets up and straddles him. He stares intently into her eyes and she slowly brings her lips to Justin’s. He’s no words, those mesmerizing blue eyes, he doesn’t know what to say. When Jen's a millimeter apart from his lips, she turns to look in his eyes and quickly moves to fall into her place again. 

- Come on! How can you leave me like this? – He quickly rises from the couch, gets closer to Jen, grabs her face with his hands and kisses her intensely. Jen can’t stop laughing but she can’t stop kissing him; he holds her in his hands without stop laughing either. Finally he stops grabbing her and they sigh. - I liked it, yes, I really liked it, this kiss is worth an award. – He looks how Jen smiles. 

In the morning Justin wakes up before Jen so he decides to wake her up with a few kisses on the neck, and as expected, he sees how she starts to open her eyes smiling.

- Good morning... – Jen says half asleep.

- What happened yesterday was good, huh? - Jen closes her eyes and nods.

- Don’t, we have to finish packing and go home. Finally! - Jen sits up quickly.

- What? Finally?!

- No, nothing, forget it; get out of bed and get changed.

- You didn’t have fun? - Jen asks concerned without leaving the bed.

- I had a good time... It’s just that… we didn’t do that much…

- Damn... If you had told me before we had done everything you wanted Jus...

- Doesn’t matter, never mind. - Jen goes to him and passes a hand over his shoulders.

- Next time tell me about it before, ok? - She kisses him on the cheek and gets up to finish the suit case.

After two hours, Jen already has the case made, Justin approaches her and informs.

- I already called the drivers; we are going in a car apart just to make out. - Jen laughs at what he just said. - I mean it.- Justin looks at Jen seriously but in a funny way- , and  everyone else will be in the other car, okay? Oh, and I have been confirmed that the private jet is ready to fly to Los Angeles.

- What would I do without you, Justin... - She puts her hands up around his neck and kisses him sweetly.

Cars arrive and the two get into one boot and when they start kissing Jens phone rings.

- Yes?

- Hi Jen, your dad just called me, he says that yesterday he was calling you and you didn’t answer any of his calls.

- What is it?

- Where are you?

- In the car on my way to the airport, still on for tonight, right?

- Jen, your mother is in the hospital. - Jen doesn’t know what to say, what to do. - Jen, don’t worry, your dad told me that she’s better now, relax, but he says that she needs someone on her side, and he can’t go.- Jen is saying nothing. – Fuck, Jen don’t do this, I'm saying that she’s okay, no need to worry.- Jen swallows.

- Bu... but what happened?

- I don’t know very well, call your father, he'll tell you all of it, okay?

- Okay... Thanks Court, I'll call you. - She hangs up.

Justin heard the conversation, Jen doesn’t resist and drops a tear, Justin looks at her and hugs her with all his might.

- Jen don’t worry, Court told you she is all right... - Justin lets Jen cry on his shoulder, he looks how she calms a bit. - Call your dad now...

Jen picks up her phone again and calls his dad.

- Hi?

- Hello Dad, It's Jen. Court told me about mom... What happened?

- Her heart has given a notice...

- A heart attack!?

- Jen, don’t worry, really, okay? it was two days ago, now she's resting in the hospital, and she wants you on her side.

- Two days ago?! Why didn’t you tell me? Why don’t you go see her too?

- I didn’t want you to know, because you were enjoying a vacation with your boyfriend for New Year’s Eve so...

- Dad, I've lived 43 New Years Eves, it shouldn't matter to you, mom is much more important. I can’t believe this... Mom's in New York?

- Yeah, hey, if you go, bring Justin huh? You know that New York... I don’t want you to go alone.

- Okay Dad, bye. - She hangs up. She stares at the empty and Justin takes her hand.

- Change target and go to New York, right? - Jen nods and Justin kisses her her forehead.

When they arrive at the airport, they tell everyone that they have to go to New York, so they join them togo to the private jet and they come back to the terminal. Justin and Jen are holding hands walking through the airport, they are surrounded by paparazzi already and they haven’t bought the tickets to New York yet, Jen is increasingly concerned, she feels terrible about her mother, she hated her, she said everything to her... she had her reasons, but after all it's her mother, she has to love her, she has been very mean to her, she hasn’t seen her for a long time, she misses  her, she had a heart attack and she wasn't there to help her, she feels horrible. She notices how she drops a tear, Justin doesn’t realize because he is pushing through the paparazzi, Jen sees the police coming to take all the paparazzi away and they go running to the counter to buy the tickets, the plane leaves in two hours, so they have time, they don’t know where to go, they sit in a corner where nobody sees them and relax.

Jen begins to cry uncontrollably.

Justin doesn’t know what to do, he looks at her, then hugs her tightly, he has never seen her this bad, so sad, when he is separating from her when he looks how a paparazzi is fast approaching to take some pictures of Jen. One flash. Two flashes. Three flashes. Justin can’t handle it more; he gets up and confronts him.

- What are you doing?! What do you think you're doing?! - Justin is furious, the paparazzi is afraid, he doesn’t know what to do, but this has already happened to him before so he doesn’t care and responds.

- Just trying to earn some money dammit!

- Then don’t do it here! Find a real job! Now go away, I don’t want to see your face anymore. - Justin turns to get back with Jen and hears another shot, he turns and sees the paparazzi running, he can’t take it anymore, he runs after the paparazzi, he makes a few dustbins fall trying to make Justin fall with them, but Justin is faster and takes him by the shirt, they stop running and Justin takes the camera with one hand, he throws it to the floor with all his might. Everyone in the airport is watching the scene, Justin doesn’t care, but the paparazzi gets nervous and raises his fist, he is about to hit him when the police hold him from behind, Jen can’t believe what she’s seeing, she goes running where Justin is, she approaches him as the paparazzi shouts.

- LUCKY YOU I DIDN’T PUNCH YOU ON YOUR STUPID FACE! YOU'RE FUCKING RICH, YOU'LL PAY ME THAT FUCKING CAMERA, FUCK YOU!

Justin is staring at him with hatred, he turns around and looks how everyone is watching him, he doesn’t care about that, he turns a little more and sees Jen. He rapidly approaches her to hug her.

- Damn Justin... – She smiles with her face pressed to his shoulder still with red eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 13.6K 42
**IN MAJOR EDITING PROCESS** (slow) Read at your own time, this story was written in 2013 when I first started writing. The plot is messy but the gra...
56.2K 1.1K 30
"His eyes are watering, he looks so broken and vulnerable, but I understand now. All of those nights where he was so sweet and tender, saying things...
823K 12.9K 198
This will be a story filled with imagines about Justin Bieber! I hope you will enjoy reading these imagines, because I really enjoyed writing them...
2.6K 97 19
Jen goes to visit her best mate little does she know that her life will never be the same when she leaves!! ***first time writing something like thi...