Come closer 2

Part 2 - I hope you liked part 1 cause this is the part 2!! hehe... Yeah... I´m just trying this Wattpad thing so.. yeap. Part 2 here we goooo!...

Okay... let's see, where do I start... We met at a party in 1998, can’t remember who's it was, but I remember that Ben introduced us. She was wearing a black dress and the first thing I noticed were her eyes. I had already seen them before on television on Friends, but they were even more bright and beautiful up close.... Well, we talked all night, drinking and dancing, we had a great time. At that time I was dating someone... but I don’t remember who. And she was too, I think she told me his name but I didn’t understand so I gave it no importance. At about four in the morning she had to go home because she was so tired, so when we said goodbye we unwittingly kissed on the lips. We didn’t mind so she went to her car and I stayed at the party. The next morning I couldn’t remember almost anything, just Jen, I searched my phone and I realized that she didn’t give me her number, the first thing I did was call Ben, but he didn’t  get it , so I spent my time calling all God until lunchtime - that's when someone called.

- Yes?

-Brad? I'm Jen!

- Heeeey!!! I was trying to call you with the number you gave me but I think I don’t have connection with Hogwarts. I’m sorry.- I could hear Jen laughing, I missed her already.

- Oh god... Brad, I totally forgot! Drinking and dancing that much.. It’s not good... by the way, I have a terrible headache. How much did we scream last night? We were so close... - Jen laughed again, I loved it.

- We can meet today if you want, I’m free!

- Uggh... It's a little bit complicated... I have to go now to film, but if you want, we can meet this afternoon-night, when I get back from work!

- Ok, when you're done and get home, call me, ok?

- Peeeeeeeeeerfect! – I noticed how Jen smiled, and that made me smile too.

- Ok, see you later then! Have fun!

- I will, byeee. – She hung up and I didn’t know what to do, I was meeting her that night, so I got nervous cause I knew that we both knew that it was a date, I started to take a shower and get changed with elegant clothes but not too much. When I finished I realized that it was only 5 p.m. and I didn’t even eat, so I ordered some pizza and ate it quickly, I spent hours waiting for her to call me, it was 9 p.m. already and I gave up, I changed to sweat pants, and sat down to watch TV. I felt horrible, I didn’t want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to see Jen, I tried to call her and she didn’t answer. When it was 11 p.m., she finally called me.

- Brad I’m really sorry.

- Hi to you too, huh? – I knew she noticed I was sad, but I did what I could to not make her feel bad.

- Brad seriously, I'm sorry, when I got home I found my room full of flowers, and it turns out that Paul had given me a little surprise...

-Ohh... Paul...

- Yes... I just broke up with him... I don’t know did how he dare to do something like that when we started dating like a week ago... - I could hear how guilty she felt, she felt terrible.

- You shouldn’t have broken up with him...

-Well...

- Well, ok, yes, you did the right thing breaking up with him, when do we meet? – I told her laughing a little. I hear how she laughs too.