Come closer 11

Justin looks at Jen worried. She looks back at him helplessly.

 - Fuck. - It's the only thing coming out of Jen's mouth, then she turns around and sees that Justin is asking the secretary.

- Excuse me, is there a back door to go outside?

 - Mmmm... no sir, there is one but you have to be authorized.

 - Look, my now... wife - says proudly pointing at her - Jennifer Aniston can’t go through the main entrance, there are too many paparazzi.

 - I'm sorry; all I can do is call the police to get them away although it won’t do too much.

 - Please do it. - Justin goes back with Jen and the others.

 - She’s going to call the police to get them away, there’s no back door. - Justin informs them.

 - But they will be there when we leave... god... what do we do... - Asks worried.

 - I don’t know, but its 12:30 and I have to be in the hospital at one. - Says Nancy.

 - Oh fuck! - Jen can’t handle it anymore. Too much pressure.

 - Jen, don’t worry - says Sebastian - We will do this, Nancy goes out first like a normal woman leaving the court, then I go out and come back five minutes later to lose them and have them notknowing what’s going on, then you two go out, and if they ask you, say that you had to demand some paparazzi for burglary, and that’s it, what do you think? - Jen looks at Justin nodding and he also agrees. - Okay, perfect, Nancy, do the honors.

 Nancy opens the door and the others hide, some paparazzi takes pics but none recognizes her, she goes down the stairs and turns right. She stays there.

 Sebastian prepares to leave; he begins to look in a mirror.

 - What are you doing? - Asks Justin.

 - If they take pictures, at least I want to appear handsome, fair, right? - Answers smiling.

Justin and Jen are hidden and they see how Sebastian goes out the door, some paparazzi takes pics of him, he stays at the door going around pretending to be talking on the phone, wait a while and re-enters, Justin and Jen see how the paparazzi begin to talk to each other, there are some police and they are going away slowly, Jen and Justin are prepared, they kiss and get out holding hands, they come to Nancy without answering any questions, they go to the car and they wait for Sebastian. Five minutes to be 1pm, they all get in the car and go.

 They arrive at the hospital and see how the nurse is waiting at the door.

 - Nancy, run, you have to take the pills. - Says the nurse while helping her to get out of the car.

 - Sorry for the delay. - Says Justin rolling down the window.

 - Doesn’t matter...

 - Jen, go with your mother to her room. - Justin says turning to Jen, she scoffs and gets out of the car. 

Justin stays in the passenger seat talking to Sebastian.

 - Well, what do you think?

 - You are married to Jennifer Aniston! What do you expect me to think?

 - Yeah... - he smiles - We talked about having kids... And I think we’re going for it, definitely, I mean, we are doing it without... that.

 - Some people call it a condom. - Sebastian interrupts him smiling.

 - Yes.

 - And... how is it?

 - What!? What kind of question is that? - Asks Justin surprised.